UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello, UPSB!

1. NIRS
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 19:04:29

I am NIRS, the up and coming spinner from PA. Reccomended to these forums by my friend Evar678, I'm glad to say hello to everyone in these forums. I've been spinning since January and know the folowing tricks: [SPOILER="Tricks"]Charge Sonic Thumbaround Twisted Sonic Twisted Sonic Bust Twisted Sonic Double Bust (my favorite) Shadow Shadow Riser Sonic Rise[/SPOILER] If there are any tips you guys would like to give me, It would be much appreciated!

2. QuinnC11
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 20:25:34

Awesome, glad to meet you man. Welcome to UPSB. I'm new myself and been lovin it so far, many nice people that give lots of great advice. I've only been spinning since Feb 28th myself. So far i know Charge, Sonic, thumbaround, Twisted Sonic, Thumbspin, Index around, and a few other minor things. Workin on the twisted sonic bust right now myself. Unfortunately i misplaced my mod :P. Anyway i got off track. Welcome to the forums man.

3. fang
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 20:41:31

hii there, welcome on UPSB. nice to see new spinners. if you have any questions, you can ask me!

4. NIRS
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 21:37:28

Yeah, i sometimes have problems with losing my mod, im on my 5th BiCTory, and im running out of grips... =/ Thanks for the nice welcome guys!

5. Hippo2626
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 00:39:58

Heyo welcome here!

6. NJSpinner
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 00:53:54

Hello. Like you I'm new too but only in UPSB but I love staying here!