UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Caim says Goodbye <3 // Night-Session by Caim

1. Caim
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 17:13:29

[video=youtube;UqzsTwIIJMk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqzsTwIIJMk[/video]

2. fang
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 18:20:32

ur quiting with penspinning? thats a shame! ur awsome!! I love ur finishers

3. juggalo666666
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 18:38:26

You shouldn't quit what your good at you should only try to get better.

4. Caim
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 08:45:09

fang wrote: ur quiting with penspinning? thats a shame! ur awsome!! I love ur finishers
    thanks. (: no, i'm not really quiting but i will take a break and won't upload videos etc. @ juggalo pen spinning isn't what it once was for me.. hm (sorry for my bad english) lg caim

5. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 16:40:09

Wow nice linkages and nice finishers :rolleyes:

6. juggalo666666
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 16:48:49

Is it because your parents because if it is i will personally sit them down and have a talk with them.

7. Caim
    Date: Tue, Mar 15 2011 14:14:07

@juggalo thaha :D it's not because of my parents.(i'm seventeen in two days, so they've not much to say :D) i quit cause i'm to bad... (: just kidding, i dunno.. but when i started ps i had lots of fun learning new tricks and getting better. i had contact to other ps's, i went to ps-gatherings/meetings and i was active in the community etc. and now i'm just spinning on my own..

8. akitaka
    Date: Tue, Mar 15 2011 17:25:50

i love your finishers. its a shame you're quiting :(

9. Caim
    Date: Fri, Mar 18 2011 19:30:24

akitaka wrote: i love your finishers. its a shame you're quiting :(
    hm. i won't quit, because i can't. to many spinners wrote so beautiful messages. *_* (in many boards)

10. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Mar 18 2011 20:04:16

Intention: wasting your time (:
    Fail, because it was actually worth 4 minutes of my life to put on this. ;) Taking break because PS isn't as fun as when you were a beginner and learning tricks, hmm.. I guess we share the same idea. =/ Maybe try working on your opposite hand or something? And for the gathering and stuff, you can always go there when they make one. I understand the part that 'Now, I'm spinning on my own'. You should be keen at something, like 'I want to be the 1st of [insert the name]tournament, I have to practice more!' or stuff like that. Pen-Spinning tricks, hybrids, linkages and crap have endless amount of variations, so I can't see why it's different from learning easier tricks in first place. And ultimately, except the change. Nothing lives on forever, now it's your time to be the next professional-generation of your board not a beginner again. But if you want to take a break then I understand you as well, I just wanted to point out something.

11. juggalo666666
    Date: Mon, Mar 21 2011 18:41:44

Well you cant just stop because theres no more tricks because i am pretty sure even the best penspinner has tricks they have difficulty with is it because of addiction?

12. Caim
    Date: Fri, Mar 25 2011 20:00:32

@ enkronidus thank you, i thought about it. (: @juggalo sure, there would be still sooo much tricks to learn.