UPSB v4

Off-topic / Favourite Quotes

1. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 05:32:29

So, what are your favourite quotes by anyone?

2. Dudak
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 05:41:37

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." ~ V - V for Vendetta

3. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 06:38:17

"going out like a bitch i see?" - AoD1, internet master

4. blahblahting
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 06:41:19

"Think of how stupid the average person is. Now realize that half the people in the world are more stupid than that." -Wind (technically it should be the median person, but wtv) when the saxes in my 8th grade band weren't articulating notes clearly, the band teacher said, "Alto saxes, if you keep having such lazy tongues, you'll never get a girlfriend." :rofl: i'll post more when i think of them

5. Sc00t
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 06:42:55

eriror [?]: practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect.

6. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 06:55:02

"weakness is a sin" "I talk to myself cause I like dealing with a better class of people" " I have a few rules: 1) I am never wrong 2) In case I am wrong read rule number 1" "People share only one common fate... death." "Don't use such strong words...it makes you look weak. " "We must not shed tears. That is the defeat of the body by the heart. " "A dropout will beat a genius through hard work. " "People don't fear God, fear itslef is God." "It's not like thanks is something I can eat" "Worrying about a warrior's life on the battlefield is only an insult." -I will reveal later who said them.

7. Twine
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 07:37:30

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." "When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you are hoping for." "Don't forget to smile :)"

8. k-ryder
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 08:40:58

everything charlie sheen has said over the past 2 weeks

9. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 12:25:59

k-ryder wrote: everything charlie sheen has said over the past 2 weeks
    "bi-winning"

10. Loanshark
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 12:40:13

blahblahting wrote: "Think of how stupid the average person is. Now realize that half the people in the world are more stupid than that." -Wind (technically it should be the median person, but wtv)
    ^ George Carlin

11. Bloodinator
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 13:26:54

"Practise makes perfect" :D

12. Jazz
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 03:18:06

My pencil case is useless, BUT IT WORKS o.0