UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / New Game

1. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 02:05:05

Jan you are a faggot ass bitch. no one likes you. leave this fucking board or better yet do everyone a favor and throw your ass in front of a car.

2. Ricercar
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 02:08:28

@Jan waiting on you to make the battle thread.

3. browndog12
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:31:49

@AoD1 why are you such a douchebag? i've never seen one post or comment from you that is even close to friendly or even helpful. seriously. if anyone is going to start this thread, it should definitely not be you. i dont even mind Jan's trolling, sometimes its even funny.

4. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:36:00

browndog12 wrote: @AoD1 why are you such a douchebag? i've never seen one post or comment from you that is even close to friendly or even helpful. seriously. if anyone is going to start this thread, it should definitely not be you. i dont even mind Jan's trolling, sometimes its even funny.
    shit dude, you're gonna get it now.

5. Dudak
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:38:06

browndog12=Jan

6. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:39:50

browndog12 wrote: @AoD1 why are you such a douchebag? i've never seen one post or comment from you that is even close to friendly or even helpful. seriously. if anyone is going to start this thread, it should definitely not be you. i dont even mind Jan's trolling, sometimes its even funny.
    yea NEW fag, fucking faggot its the internet you queer bait get the fuck used to it.....

7. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:48:06

Jan = Kcom2002? or AoD1 = Kcom2002?

8. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:49:33

@AoD1 go get raped and thrown away. virgin loser. noone cares that ur jealous of jan

9. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:52:52

Stare wrote: @AoD1 go get raped and thrown away. virgin loser
    um ok i will once im done fucking your mom and once you go fucking die you fucking ass faggot.....no one likes you they think your worthless trash that needs to be taken out.... your a human while im a God faggot go fucking inhale some nerve gas and fucking die you worthless ugly ass cave troll.

10. browndog12
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:54:23

sheeeeit. i did get it.

11. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:54:40

AoD1 wrote: um ok i will once im done fucking your mom and once you go fucking die you fucking ass faggot.....no one likes you they think your worthless trash that needs to be taken out.... your a human while im a God faggot go fucking inhale some nerve gas and fucking die you worthless ugly ass cave troll.
    Na, all I get is rage from jon.Thats a lot of rage. Its funny how u think I give a fuck about d2. I quit its over with. The game is dead already give up. The only reason Im here to make make kids like u cry out and type rage essays for me. I guess my job is done.So all u kids can go on and play more d2 and use hax because u think ur good. I mean u all talk like fuckin 5 year olds, grow up already kid. And I could give 2 shits about ppl online. Wow a bunch of fags thinks Im #1 most pathetic online, like I give a shit? Grow up kid and then come talk to me.I was jk dave stfu nerd. Y rage @ me. Laz is my nigga idk wtf ur raged about.Amor hes a .11 spawn leave him. Ps fuckin msg me on d2. *Zuljian.Kid u blow stfu nerd. He s/e'd 20 times and nothing poofed then they "poofed" after u traded. Stfu kid u blow.Yet the letters are all fucked up right? Gtfo kid ur photoshop blows like ur dueling skills.So your saying masturbation means ur having sex with someone of the same sex? Your a fuckin retard stfu. I think I just wasted 10 seconding reading this rage essay.So Im guessing u were left on the street by ur parents when u were 1 because they didnt like having a mexican in the family. Cuz having parents are a kid is a good thing random?Thats 2 more gfs then u have ever had.Holy fuckin rage essay. Lets see. Im a joke becasue you blow? 2nd u r mexican, I have proof. 2nd I wouldnt have a chance on the streets? I wouldnt be on the streets like ur poor ass. I actually have a life and a job so idk wtf ur talking about kid. I wont be poor like u gtfo mexican. Besides that I live in NYC so gtfo. I like how u raged about me getting killed, and y would I cry over a game? You seem to be the one getting raged and raped by jsp.And Beg owns u kid gtfo.Apparently 1 person hates me, while the rest of the site hates u. I wouldn't talk random.Go back to Amor's thread random. You said I was gonna get gang raped and thrown away by my neighbors because of the dead body. And u couldn't even own a 2 yr old kid, that is how fuckin bad u r.Actually I type fine, maybe because you cannot read english and you are used to your native language of mexican. That is why u cannot understand me. Your prolly the fuckin ugly chick in ur sig.Thats the worst verballing ive ever seen ROFL. Thats pretty much wat he said to me a few posts back. Kid u blow u cannot win vs The Beg and The Zul tag team verballing.Cry because I wear your shit clan tag.Im not in the mood to verball the shit out of u snp random. I always do why dont u just give up with ur shit sorc.Hes making up shit liek he has more money then us when he lives in a cardboard box. If kid has a family y is he trolling jsp and playing d2 in the first place? What are u 40 kid gtfo.You think u have won, yet u r owned. I highly doubt ur mexican box house living ass has more money then me. I get more money in a day then u have or anyone in ur family has even had in ur life. Ur mad raged wtf u mean we cannot handle it? Your bad kid just leave jsp being verballed by me and Beg.So you work @ burger king, your car is really a bike, your house is a cardboard box, your family is a bunch a rats, 3 cats who live outside your box, u have swedish fish that have been outside for 3 years, and a bird who lives on the tree above your box. And money? Lol Burger king doesnt pay good. I have no life yet ur the one raging? I own a lot more then a d2 disc kid rofl. I have my own comp, sry I can afford shit kid. I got nothing? I got more then u?You call use nerds yet u say u have a family with kids. So your saying ur 40, yet ur calling us nerds? Lol kid is so bad. So its illegal to come home from school and go on the come and verball some randoms right? So its ok for you to get out of bed without showing and come right onto jsp to get verballed. Im guessing that is ok.He Verballed u kid ROFL LOLOL. U got me scared because I raped u? Lol kid you are so fuckin dumb. I just told u wat the post was and ur still raging about it. Ps nice random zon in ur shitty sig. How much u pay for it? O wait your locked, besides u had no fg to begin with.You say u rape everyone with ur shit sorc, but yet u blow really bad.He lost brain cells from swallowing too much cum.Thats u buddy, jsp already knows u r owned. Kid just get out of here already. This shit is so fuckin funny. I am rofling so hard @ this kid trying to verbal me with the weakest shit ever. His brain cells have all died cuz of rage.Verballed again. I thought u were going afk seeing as ur the "only human" to stop going on jsp. Kid ur so stupid y post the most stupid shit I have ever, and jsp has ever heard. Just go afk and get out of here.So your saying u got raged so ur using ur post to try and gain epride? Kid your a joke u cannot handle The Zul. Every time u post ur epride goes down each time. You have been verballed stop posting kid. Your posts arent making sense anymore and ur raging like never b4. Dont get an anurism kid.So you are gay.LOL HE LOST VERBALLED!!! Guess he finally gave up. I mean once u get verballed by The Beg and The Zul, you can never recover.Actually that was you. I know you want to be me so much, but plz keep your gay sex life to urself and dont try to be me. Actually dont try to be me @ all. I dont like mexicans trying to be like me.We are talking about u and snp rand. U die with max sorb on, rofl u blow so bad. Im no one on bnet? Thats why your a fuckin random on jsp, and on bnet wtf u talking about. Im known kid. Check the sig.2nd time you have said this, and Ill say it again, Amor was talking to you seeing as I am good buddy's with him. Kid u got owned by 5 ppl already just stop kid. All you say is I have nothing, yet that is all you say, and when someone verbals you, you try to put it on me. Failed again.Failed @ bad quote with bad bolding. Fuckin dumb Austrailians. Why dont u go fuck some kangaroos to get rid of some of that rage. Or get fucked in the ass by ur mom some more.My friend is canadian u fuckin gook. Y dont u fuck some more kangaroo's. My friend is 100000000000000000000000x smarter then ur rand ass. Lol and how am I raging? Your making up shit to try and verbal me, but u fail each and every time. Im talking to my friends on vent and they are rofling @ u.LOL WTF R U SAYING KID UR SO DUMB LOLOLOLOLOL. I stroke my cock while Im fucking your mom in the pussy.I live in NY yet im canadian? Lol kids raging so bad because I raged and verballed him so hard in the last 2 topics. I guess 3 is the charm to make u crack.Lol wtf u talking about kid. U said he verballed me, now you say Im crying @ wat he said, kid stop posting your verballed. Its like 1000-0, already kid, you havent verballed me once.Um and? It was posted in the last thread. Like I said for the 5th fuckin time Amor is my friend he doesnt post that on me. How would I be owned when he said that to you?m not staring @ shit u fuckin random. If u could read u would see that I want the bitch to stop posting gay emo boys.Even though I am not a hacking spawn I know how they die. No skills and they blow.Lol Mines shit, yet urs is a pos paint sig. Worst thing I have ever seen, especially the shit zon in the sig. North Korea wont do shit to us. You can keep sucking his dick though. He likes Australians sucking his dick.Stfu u fuckin nerd u blow. U talk so much shit for getting 1 lucky kill? Just gtfo out of here kid no one likes u.Stfu u fuckin randass, you said the same shit 3 days ago, and your still bad stfu nerd.Because u dropped out when in first grade to play d2.LOL Y DO NERDS THINK THEY ARESOMETHING IF THEY POST WEED MONEY OR GUNS LOL THEY STILL BLOW @ D2.Ok? You seem to be the only one raging kiddo. They can see how verbally raped u got. Then like 1 or 2 friends u have will laugh at you and then leave u.Tear up because u said Milt should sell crack? Rofl ur more dumb then I thought. Im guessing all the rage coming from u has killed some brain cells. Its ok though, they dont come back.U blow wtf r u talking about? Your sounding like all the randoms that me and the beg verbal all the time.Attempt @ funny joke.....FAILED, GTFO RANDOM.U blow and Milton isnt white u fuckin nerd. Hes black. Idk how a black person is a wigger. Im guessing your native country of Mexico doesnt know the difference between wiggers/niggers.Obviously Milt, he blows. Randoms posting 1 kill thinking they are good LOLOL. Afk gotta togo sleep and school tomorrow I hope not though cuz its snowing.when u learn something about jsp, u will realize we dont care about your plastic guns, and fake money. Ut tried it with fake weed, and got verballed till they all quit.Lol this kids so fuckin dumb. Raging over his "Guns" Y would I learn about plastic hand guns for little kids from u? I could goto a store and buy 1. I guess the pvmer wants to duel us. Milt we Vent tomorrow.Lol. I live in NY he wouldnt stand a chance here. He would shit his pants.RAPED, HES BAD.

12. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:58:42

Stare wrote: Na, all I get is rage from jon.Thats a lot of rage. Its funny how u think I give a fuck about d2. I quit its over with. The game is dead already give up. The only reason Im here to make make kids like u cry out and type rage essays for me. I guess my job is done.So all u kids can go on and play more d2 and use hax because u think ur good. I mean u all talk like fuckin 5 year olds, grow up already kid. And I could give 2 shits about ppl online. Wow a bunch of fags thinks Im #1 most pathetic online, like I give a shit? Grow up kid and then come talk to me.I was jk dave stfu nerd. Y rage @ me. Laz is my nigga idk wtf ur raged about.Amor hes a .11 spawn leave him. Ps fuckin msg me on d2. *Zuljian.Kid u blow stfu nerd. He s/e'd 20 times and nothing poofed then they "poofed" after u traded. Stfu kid u blow.Yet the letters are all fucked up right? Gtfo kid ur photoshop blows like ur dueling skills.So your saying masturbation means ur having sex with someone of the same sex? Your a fuckin retard stfu. I think I just wasted 10 seconding reading this rage essay.So Im guessing u were left on the street by ur parents when u were 1 because they didnt like having a mexican in the family. Cuz having parents are a kid is a good thing random?Thats 2 more gfs then u have ever had.Holy fuckin rage essay. Lets see. Im a joke becasue you blow? 2nd u r mexican, I have proof. 2nd I wouldnt have a chance on the streets? I wouldnt be on the streets like ur poor ass. I actually have a life and a job so idk wtf ur talking about kid. I wont be poor like u gtfo mexican. Besides that I live in NYC so gtfo. I like how u raged about me getting killed, and y would I cry over a game? You seem to be the one getting raged and raped by jsp.And Beg owns u kid gtfo.Apparently 1 person hates me, while the rest of the site hates u. I wouldn't talk random.Go back to Amor's thread random. You said I was gonna get gang raped and thrown away by my neighbors because of the dead body. And u couldn't even own a 2 yr old kid, that is how fuckin bad u r.Actually I type fine, maybe because you cannot read english and you are used to your native language of mexican. That is why u cannot understand me. Your prolly the fuckin ugly chick in ur sig.Thats the worst verballing ive ever seen ROFL. Thats pretty much wat he said to me a few posts back. Kid u blow u cannot win vs The Beg and The Zul tag team verballing.Cry because I wear your shit clan tag.Im not in the mood to verball the shit out of u snp random. I always do why dont u just give up with ur shit sorc.Hes making up shit liek he has more money then us when he lives in a cardboard box. If kid has a family y is he trolling jsp and playing d2 in the first place? What are u 40 kid gtfo.You think u have won, yet u r owned. I highly doubt ur mexican box house living ass has more money then me. I get more money in a day then u have or anyone in ur family has even had in ur life. Ur mad raged wtf u mean we cannot handle it? Your bad kid just leave jsp being verballed by me and Beg.So you work @ burger king, your car is really a bike, your house is a cardboard box, your family is a bunch a rats, 3 cats who live outside your box, u have swedish fish that have been outside for 3 years, and a bird who lives on the tree above your box. And money? Lol Burger king doesnt pay good. I have no life yet ur the one raging? I own a lot more then a d2 disc kid rofl. I have my own comp, sry I can afford shit kid. I got nothing? I got more then u?You call use nerds yet u say u have a family with kids. So your saying ur 40, yet ur calling us nerds? Lol kid is so bad. So its illegal to come home from school and go on the come and verball some randoms right? So its ok for you to get out of bed without showing and come right onto jsp to get verballed. Im guessing that is ok.He Verballed u kid ROFL LOLOL. U got me scared because I raped u? Lol kid you are so fuckin dumb. I just told u wat the post was and ur still raging about it. Ps nice random zon in ur shitty sig. How much u pay for it? O wait your locked, besides u had no fg to begin with.You say u rape everyone with ur shit sorc, but yet u blow really bad.He lost brain cells from swallowing too much cum.Thats u buddy, jsp already knows u r owned. Kid just get out of here already. This shit is so fuckin funny. I am rofling so hard @ this kid trying to verbal me with the weakest shit ever. His brain cells have all died cuz of rage.Verballed again. I thought u were going afk seeing as ur the "only human" to stop going on jsp. Kid ur so stupid y post the most stupid shit I have ever, and jsp has ever heard. Just go afk and get out of here.So your saying u got raged so ur using ur post to try and gain epride? Kid your a joke u cannot handle The Zul. Every time u post ur epride goes down each time. You have been verballed stop posting kid. Your posts arent making sense anymore and ur raging like never b4. Dont get an anurism kid.So you are gay.LOL HE LOST VERBALLED!!! Guess he finally gave up. I mean once u get verballed by The Beg and The Zul, you can never recover.Actually that was you. I know you want to be me so much, but plz keep your gay sex life to urself and dont try to be me. Actually dont try to be me @ all. I dont like mexicans trying to be like me.We are talking about u and snp rand. U die with max sorb on, rofl u blow so bad. Im no one on bnet? Thats why your a fuckin random on jsp, and on bnet wtf u talking about. Im known kid. Check the sig.2nd time you have said this, and Ill say it again, Amor was talking to you seeing as I am good buddy's with him. Kid u got owned by 5 ppl already just stop kid. All you say is I have nothing, yet that is all you say, and when someone verbals you, you try to put it on me. Failed again.Failed @ bad quote with bad bolding. Fuckin dumb Austrailians. Why dont u go fuck some kangaroos to get rid of some of that rage. Or get fucked in the ass by ur mom some more.My friend is canadian u fuckin gook. Y dont u fuck some more kangaroo's. My friend is 100000000000000000000000x smarter then ur rand ass. Lol and how am I raging? Your making up shit to try and verbal me, but u fail each and every time. Im talking to my friends on vent and they are rofling @ u.LOL WTF R U SAYING KID UR SO DUMB LOLOLOLOLOL. I stroke my cock while Im fucking your mom in the pussy.I live in NY yet im canadian? Lol kids raging so bad because I raged and verballed him so hard in the last 2 topics. I guess 3 is the charm to make u crack.Lol wtf u talking about kid. U said he verballed me, now you say Im crying @ wat he said, kid stop posting your verballed. Its like 1000-0, already kid, you havent verballed me once.Um and? It was posted in the last thread. Like I said for the 5th fuckin time Amor is my friend he doesnt post that on me. How would I be owned when he said that to you?m not staring @ shit u fuckin random. If u could read u would see that I want the bitch to stop posting gay emo boys.Even though I am not a hacking spawn I know how they die. No skills and they blow.Lol Mines shit, yet urs is a pos paint sig. Worst thing I have ever seen, especially the shit zon in the sig. North Korea wont do shit to us. You can keep sucking his dick though. He likes Australians sucking his dick.Stfu u fuckin nerd u blow. U talk so much shit for getting 1 lucky kill? Just gtfo out of here kid no one likes u.Stfu u fuckin randass, you said the same shit 3 days ago, and your still bad stfu nerd.Because u dropped out when in first grade to play d2.LOL Y DO NERDS THINK THEY ARESOMETHING IF THEY POST WEED MONEY OR GUNS LOL THEY STILL BLOW @ D2.Ok? You seem to be the only one raging kiddo. They can see how verbally raped u got. Then like 1 or 2 friends u have will laugh at you and then leave u.Tear up because u said Milt should sell crack? Rofl ur more dumb then I thought. Im guessing all the rage coming from u has killed some brain cells. Its ok though, they dont come back.U blow wtf r u talking about? Your sounding like all the randoms that me and the beg verbal all the time.Attempt @ funny joke.....FAILED, GTFO RANDOM.U blow and Milton isnt white u fuckin nerd. Hes black. Idk how a black person is a wigger. Im guessing your native country of Mexico doesnt know the difference between wiggers/niggers.Obviously Milt, he blows. Randoms posting 1 kill thinking they are good LOLOL. Afk gotta togo sleep and school tomorrow I hope not though cuz its snowing.when u learn something about jsp, u will realize we dont care about your plastic guns, and fake money. Ut tried it with fake weed, and got verballed till they all quit.Lol this kids so fuckin dumb. Raging over his "Guns" Y would I learn about plastic hand guns for little kids from u? I could goto a store and buy 1. I guess the pvmer wants to duel us. Milt we Vent tomorrow.Lol. I live in NY he wouldnt stand a chance here. He would shit his pants.RAPED, HES BAD.
    Is it really that hard to type coherently?

13. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:59:09

AoD1 wrote: tl;dr fucking faggot
    u think u r skilled, but u r shit. do u think to assume i will not curbstomb u on the area between town and blood moor? fuck u motherfucking fackot the soon i touch you you burst into a blue oval and i can thit u no more wat the fukc is this hackery? its ok to be bad i am try original LLDmaster of eats, maybe you should spend more time playing and less time on jsp i think ur brain is eroded from all the ears i ripped off ur head, blood loss to ur brain? fucking children donmt even know how to namlock correctly and IM bad? holy shti he desync charged my es fb sorc from 2 screens away it must be AA. LOL. GTFO. u try so hard, but u will fail. why do u think im feared all across east son? every time i join a game every sorc/sin/amazon will invariably fall to their knees and sloppily french kiss eachother with my cock inbetween their mouths and all your limpdick faggots will look on in jealousy and try to hostile me, but u r shit. u cant attack me when ur inside town and im out here getting a blowjob from Cadagan? LOL u think u only lose cuz i healtgh pot? kid wake up u use a team with a necro bowa and a charger but ur ass is still sore in the morning? fuckin fail x infinity. dont blame it on desync blame it on ur hosted the wrong person now alt F4 and go play world of warcraft. wait ur too poor cuz oonly way you make money is to suck cock on the street for d2 items. LOL FAIL AGAIN I GUESS ALL THOSE EPISODES OF NARUTO DIDNT DO MUCH FOR YOUR SELF ESTEEM DID IT YOU OTAKUWEEABOO FAGGOT. dont worry society doesnt punish u for bieng such a failure it justs pushes you away so u can safely rot in a smelly apartment with urine staijned bed cuz u wake up sometimes and think "well it doesnt feel like much.. ill just do it here.. too tired to get up." and then u wake up and its everywhere from ankle to neck. thats the feeling you get when u join 9-30 duels with me isnt it? like ur buried in ur own piss and ears. i fucking make all my fg in 9-30 duels crafting string of ear belts.

14. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:59:09

tl;dr fucking faggot

15. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:00:59

Stare wrote: u think u r skilled, but u r shit. do u think to assume i will not curbstomb u on the area between town and blood moor? fuck u motherfucking fackot the soon i touch you you burst into a blue oval and i can thit u no more wat the fukc is this hackery? its ok to be bad i am try original LLDmaster of eats, maybe you should spend more time playing and less time on jsp i think ur brain is eroded from all the ears i ripped off ur head, blood loss to ur brain? fucking children donmt even know how to namlock correctly and IM bad? holy shti he desync charged my es fb sorc from 2 screens away it must be AA. LOL. GTFO. u try so hard, but u will fail. why do u think im feared all across east son? every time i join a game every sorc/sin/amazon will invariably fall to their knees and sloppily french kiss eachother with my cock inbetween their mouths and all your limpdick faggots will look on in jealousy and try to hostile me, but u r shit. u cant attack me when ur inside town and im out here getting a blowjob from Cadagan? LOL u think u only lose cuz i healtgh pot? kid wake up u use a team with a necro bowa and a charger but ur ass is still sore in the morning? fuckin fail x infinity. dont blame it on desync blame it on ur hosted the wrong person now alt F4 and go play world of warcraft. wait ur too poor cuz oonly way you make money is to suck cock on the street for d2 items. LOL FAIL AGAIN I GUESS ALL THOSE EPISODES OF NARUTO DIDNT DO MUCH FOR YOUR SELF ESTEEM DID IT YOU OTAKUWEEABOO FAGGOT. dont worry society doesnt punish u for bieng such a failure it justs pushes you away so u can safely rot in a smelly apartment with urine staijned bed cuz u wake up sometimes and think "well it doesnt feel like much.. ill just do it here.. too tired to get up." and then u wake up and its everywhere from ankle to neck. thats the feeling you get when u join 9-30 duels with me isnt it? like ur buried in ur own piss and ears. i fucking make all my fg in 9-30 duels crafting string of ear belts.
    Copy + Paste ftw

16. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:01:58

hoiboy wrote: Copy + Paste ftw
    http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=50410054&f=143 but i actually typed that post on that forum so its not really copy paste

17. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:02:13

Stare copied from this forum http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=50410107&f=197&p=

18. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:02:52

TheAafg wrote: Stare copied from this forum http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=50410107&f=197&p=
    pfff kakapoo9 was my old account on that site

19. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:02:56

you wont do shit faggot....... curbstomp what did you just learn that in school.... how cute.... i dont care what the fuck you have to say it was tl;dr half that shit all i know is you aint hard and you are a chump. enough said fucking dick taking queer

20. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:04:36

AoD1 wrote: you wont do shit faggot....... curbstomp what did you just learn that in school.... how cute.... i dont care what the fuck you have to say it was t;dr half that shit all i know is you aint hard and you are a chump. enough said fucking dick taking queer
    how about i rip your dick off and use it as a q-tip to wash the strawberry seeds out of your asshole boy

21. nateiskewl
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:04:55

Stare wrote: pfff kakapoo9 was my old account on that site
    Prove it.

22. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:06:43

nateiskewl wrote: Prove it.
    kay. try logging into it with password lolol1 if it doesnt work let me know. if it does it will say account disabled.

23. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:07:23

Stare wrote: how about i rip your dick off and use it as a q-tip to wash the strawberry seeds out of your asshole boy
    cute but still your not hard, maybe when you hit puberty and hit high school you can come up with better insults/comebacks, you faggot ass kike

24. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:10:39

AoD1 wrote: cute but still your not hard, maybe when you hit puberty and hit high school you can come up with better insults/comebacks, you faggot as kike
    first off WOW learn to spell. kike?! wtf is that? second off cute? lol must be looking at ur tiny dick. its okay we cant all be well endowed like me but that pecker cant even satisfy a poodle let me know when ur not shit kid

25. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:12:24

Stare wrote: first off WOW learn to spell. kike?! wtf is that? second off cute? lol must be looking at ur tiny dick. its okay we cant all be well endowed like me but that pecker cant even satisfy a poodle let me know when ur not shit kid
    ahhhhh you dont know what a kike is your illiterate,enough said.

26. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:13:38

AoD1 wrote: ahhhhh you dont know what a kike is your illiterate,enough said.
    i can see your getting the classic symptoms of rage. your hands are shaking and you can't type correctly, i know i know, it's time to just step away from the computer and walk into traffic. always calms me down. then remember you're alone and noone will ever love you and the closest your dick will ever get to a pussy is when your cat kneads your crotch

27. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:15:45

you should have looked that shit up before you posted faggot, its a slur for a jew boy you fucking jew..... this arguement is over, i hate talking to uneducated punk ass kids. i would sooner talk to a dog then to you. even a dog is more educated then you are.

28. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:17:20

AoD1 wrote: you should have looked that shit up before you posted faggot, its a slur for a jew boy you fucking jew..... this arguement is over, i hate talking to dont talk to uneducated punk ass kids. i would sooner talk to a dog then to you. even a dog is more educated then you are.
    first off 'punk' it's kyke not kike, second off ur the faggot u cant win this its just im better at everything. i bet ur a premature ejaculator too oh well we'll never know will we go fuck your dog

29. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:19:28

looks like i won

30. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:19:41

Stare wrote: first off 'punk' it's kyke not kike, second off ur the faggot u cant win this its just im better at everything. i bet ur a premature ejaculator too oh well we'll never know will we go fuck your dog
    you mad bro?

31. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:20:42

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AoD1 accepts defeat? :O or will he come back strong? :O

32. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:20:49

AoD1 wrote: you mad bro?

33. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:20:56

and usually people who talk about dick size....fyi they usually have a small dick bro just to let you know that. and FYI it is spelled kike you fucking faggot.

34. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:22:13

AoD1 wrote: and usually people who talk about dick size....fyi they usually have a small dick bro just to let you know that.
    well in fact my cock is huge. get mad faggot.

35. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:29:28

im actually not mad im laughing at your stupidity. your really are an ignorant one, i can tell. the differece between me and you, your probly that nerd at school who gets hated on by everyone. so you come on to upsb and spam and act retarded because you can get away with it. but in school your the quite nerd that everyone makes fun of.... me on the other hand i have friends on here and off the computer u cant even get friends on the internet.... thats pretty sad bro. so thats the difference between me and you bro and that you have to brag about your cock which is also sad.

36. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:33:24

AoD1 wrote: im actually not mad im laughing at your stupidity. your really are an ignorant one, i can tell. the differece between me and you, your probly that nerd at school who gets hated on by everyone. so you come on to upsb and spam and act retarded because you can get away with it. but in school your the quite nerd that everyone makes fun of.... me on the other hand i have friends on here and off the computer u cant even get friends on the internet.... thats pretty sad bro. so thats the difference between me and you bro and that you have to brag about your cock which is also sad.
    actually im the most popular guy at my school bitches all over my cock and jealous fuckers like u always trying to jump me but u know what i know people like ur the faggots who sit on the edge of the lunch table and whack eachother off under the table and plot against me becuz ur jealous of all the puzzy i get its okay but rape is the only way ull ever get any so go for it what do u got to lose? girl would probably beat u up if u tried ur muscles atrophied from being shut in all day on this forum trolling

37. Colin
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:34:43

tl;dr

38. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:36:35

Stare wrote: actually im the most popular guy at my school bitches all over my cock and jealous fuckers like u always trying to jump me but u know what i know people like ur the faggots who sit on the edge of the lunch table and whack eachother off under the table and plot against me becuz ur jealous of all the puzzy i get its okay but rape is the only way ull ever get any so go for it what do u got to lose? girl would probably beat u up if u tried ur muscles atrophied from being shut in all day on this forum trolling
    um this is the first time i actually posted on the board in a month bro but nice come back you keep living that fantasy your living because thats all it will be bro. lol bitchs all over my cock..... you sure like talking about cock.... probly because you take cock so much faggot. btw nice comeback taking what i said and restateing it nice, just nice bro..... its sad that you cant come up with your own comebacks bitch

39. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:39:22

AoD1 wrote: um this is the first time i actually posted on the board in a month bro but nice come back you keep living that fantasy your living because thats all it will be bro. lol bitchs all over my cock..... you sure like talking about cock.... probly because you take cock so much faggot. btw nice comeback taking what i said and restateing it nice, just nice bro..... its sad that you cant come up with your own comebacks bitch
    looks like ur getting mad

40. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:43:17

Stare wrote: looks like ur getting mad http://farm1.static.flickr.com/45/139681268_cb39d2d9bb.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3630/3285456188_bbfa17927e.jpg http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/feature/29062/9368954
    im not the one typing : rage : " im mad, the board is over blah blah this blah blah that" fucking leave already no one likes you. your a failure at life. go fucking slit your wrists you emo faggot. go fuck your daddy so he can tell you its ok. btw you like wresleing, guys on guys what a faggot

41. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:46:45

AoD1 wrote: im not the one typing : rage : " im mad, the board is over blah blah this blah blah that" fucking leave already no one likes you. your a failure at life. go fucking slit your wrists you emo faggot. go fuck your daddy so he can tell you its ok. btw you like wresleing, guys on guys what a faggot
    i can tell ur mad u cant even spell wrestling, maybe u have fantasies in class about cloning urself so u wont be a virgin but face it.. ur gonna die alone.. wanking in a stinky apartment to shit n piss porn bcuz u have bad hygiene and are a bad troll who just spouts the same shit over and over and thinks u win well it was nice owning u brb booty call.. not that u would know what that is of course!

42. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:53:10

I think AoD1 lost the battle. +1 Stare.

43. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:53:23

Stare wrote: i can tell ur mad u cant even spell wrestling, maybe u have fantasies in class about cloning urself so u wont be a virgin but face it.. ur gonna die alone.. wanking in a stinky apartment to shit n piss porn bcuz u have bad hygiene and are a bad troll who just spouts the same shit over and over and thinks u win well it was nice owning u brb booty call.. not that u would know what that is of course!
    you didnt own shit you faggot. go have your booty call with your daddy you faggot ass homo.....i win because im a God you lose because your insults suck.... im done talking to you..... i dont usually talk to punk ass 13 yr olds but today i made an exception. you entertained me kid il give you that but now i got to hit a party something you cant do bro because your to young. oh btw i wont be responding so if you want to type something you can but im not going to respond to it...... thanks for entertaining me and i hope you can enjoy your piss ass pethetic life you faggot. PEACE OUT bitch, oh and i really hope you didnt take that shit to heart because you got trolled bitch.

44. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 06:01:56

AoD1 wrote: you didnt own shit you faggot. go have your booty call with your daddy you faggot ass homo.....i win because im a God you lose because your insults suck.... im done talking to you..... i dont usually talk to punk ass 13 yr olds but today i made an exception. you entertained me kid il give you that but now i got to hit a party something you cant do bro because your to young. oh btw i wont be responding so if you want to type something you can but im not going to respond to it...... thanks for entertaining me and i hope you can enjoy your piss ass pethetic life you faggot. PEACE OUT bitch, oh and i really hope you didnt take that shit to heart because you got trolled bitch.
    translation: im a fucking idiot and im gonna pass it off as trolling okay, i hate when idiots play that card you just got owned!!

45. nateiskewl
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 06:57:56

In all seriousness, it is spelled "kike."

46. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 09:30:12

SHITS GOING DOWN GUYS !

47. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 11:54:11

who the fuck is jan and fuck all of u new fags

48. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 12:28:19

Clyde wrote: who the fuck is jan and fuck all of u new fags
    are you referring to yourself as well?

49. walrus
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 12:29:43

Clyde wrote: who the fuck is jan and fuck all of u new fags
    Where have you been? NOOB

50. walrus
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 12:31:58

@AoD1

Spoiler[SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER]lol
    [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

51. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 13:01:45

LOL who the fuck u callin noob ive been here longer than u asswipe LOL fken faggot hahahah +1 aod on ths one

52. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 04:15:00

Inception.

53. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 04:35:12

Clyde wrote: LOL who the fuck u callin noob ive been here longer than u asswipe LOL fken faggot hahahah +1 aod on ths one
    shit clyde says? I think so.

54. Colin
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 05:13:33

AoD1 wrote: tl;dr fucking [B]faggot[/B]
    +1

55. Colin
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 05:15:39

Thsi thread isnt really flame jan..its more like "Stare is acting like a fucking idiot so we're gonna kick back and watch and try to read or not read his long run on sentences with no punuation marks and rly rly bad speeling and like its a fucking essay without like periods or shit like that and its pretty bad" thread

56. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 05:25:14

57. Sc00t
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 06:39:11

Colin wrote: Thsi thread isnt really flame jan..its more like "Stare is acting like a fucking idiot so we're gonna kick back and watch and try to read or not read his long run on sentences with no punuation marks and rly rly bad speeling and like its a fucking essay without like periods or shit like that and its pretty bad" thread
    i jizzed in ur pants to.. haa

58. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 08:14:02

LOL

59. k-ryder
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 08:40:23

all you newfags can suck a dick

60. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 09:46:47

Clyde wrote: LOL [B]+1 AoD1 on this one[/B]
    :thumb:

61. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 14:58:13

Trolls wil never win.

62. juggalo666666
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 17:26:44

Hey ahkmed why do you let Jeff Dunham stick his fist up your ass why don't you just throw a stick of dynamite into the equation and get rid of two losers life has no use for.

63. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 21:05:56

shoeman6 wrote: Trolls wil never win.
    will* :trollface:

64. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 22:26:04

@afg, your ignorant bastard, it's Wil. Not Will.

65. nateiskewl
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 05:59:32

A troll lives under a bridge and scares people. And e-thug lives in at his parent's house and angers people. There's a fundamental difference here.

66. sangara
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 06:29:37

Greatest thread ever.

67. Loanshark
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 11:32:28

sangara wrote: Greatest thread ever.
    This.

68. neXus
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 13:13:33

Your mother and I are really disappointed in you. Too mean?

69. juggalo666666
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 13:52:58

No Nexus not too mean, If you were aiming to be mean you would have said i had sexual intercourse with your mother.

70. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 21:11:05

juggalo666666 wrote: No Nexus not too mean, If you were aiming to be mean you would have said i had sexual intercourse with your mother.
    no. Try coming up with something more mature.

71. Colin
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 04:24:30

shoeman6;72206]@afg, your ignorant bastard, it's Wil. Not Will.[/QUOTE] YOUR an ignorant bastard. Didnt any one teech you how to speel? Its William. Will is short for William, and Wil isnt even a wurd. Idiot <_< [QUOTE=TheAafg wrote: no. Try coming up with something more mature.
    +1

72. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 04:43:33

UMADBRO? SRSTHREADISSRES

73. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 04:54:03

shoeman6 wrote: UMADBRO? SRSTHREADISSRES
    fail spammers box is fail

74. Colin
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 04:58:00

shoeman6 wrote: UMADBRO? SRSTHREADISSRES
    y u tlkng in capz????? sumtymes i dink dat ppl tlk in capz cuz deyr mad

75. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:00:15

SO MAD BRO SO MAD BRO SO MAD BRO.

76. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:00:40

Afg, youre really hurting my feelings, you too colin T _ T. U make a me cry.!

77. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:00:49

plsssss stoppp

78. VendettaBF
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:08:37

/in

79. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:10:12

@shoeman6 did you really ban me from sb? are you fucking serious?

80. Dudak
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:12:42

awesome

81. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 10:28:08

KEWL STORIE GAIS, TELL EHT AGEN

82. juggalo666666
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 19:43:31

TheAafg wrote: no. Try coming up with something more mature.
    I got maturity in my pants for you right now.

83. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 20:47:46

juggalo666666 wrote: I got maturity in my pants for you right now.
    are you referring to your strap on?

84. juggalo666666
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 14:14:22

I am referencing my Genitals sexy.

85. Light
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 02:56:21

TheAafg wrote: @shoeman6 did you really ban me from sb? are you fucking serious?
    LOL dry

86. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, Jun 14 2011 04:27:16

AHAHAHA!!!! Look at the tags for this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

87. Colin
    Date: Tue, Jun 14 2011 05:10:53

why..did you revive this?

88. boshi
    Date: Tue, Jun 14 2011 06:06:09

jan posts ugly girls =(