UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / @TheaFag

1. Ricercar
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 02:04:05

@AoD1, Flame away.

2. iColor
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 02:06:25

You guys are giving him way too much attention. More than he actually deserves.

3. Jamal
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 02:07:46

so like it doesnt work to mention someone in a title fyi and like like we should all just like shut the fuck up already

4. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 02:10:44

jan is a pro spinner and i want his peepee in my poopoo :fuc: :mak: :zul: :buk: :kek: :vcool:

5. Kirby
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 03:19:43

you're not funny. at all. No one likes you or jan, now gtfo you unwanted jew

6. A.Sate
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 03:59:42

I mean Jans pretty stupid at times, but is this really necessary? :/

7. Dudak
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 04:28:58

In my opinion, TheAafg is way worse than Jan

8. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 04:53:03

Dudak wrote: In my opinion, TheAafg is way worse than Jan
    hmmm okay?

9. XYZaki
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 05:53:37

Dudak wrote: In my opinion, TheAafg is way worse than Jan
    I second this. At least Jan can spin.

10. nateiskewl
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 05:56:58

XYZaki wrote: I second this. At least Jan can spin.
    If you can call that spinning.

11. Sc00t
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 06:33:42

nateiskewl wrote: If you can call that spinning.
    there does appear to be a pen that is spinning, yes specifically, rotating on its center of gravity due to an external force acted upon it by the persons fingers, an act commonly referred to as penspinning now if you wish to compare that video to the hundreds and thousands of technicalities which apply to pen spinning, im sure it would at least fall under a few, which would lead one to the conclusion, that it is, indeed, spinning.

12. juggalo666666
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 17:12:02

Seems like the only thing Ricecar and aod1 are good at is flaming jan lettem have their one thing.

13. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 21:10:20

XYZaki wrote: I second this. At least Jan can spin.
    being able to spin =/= good troll

14. Dudak
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 21:35:50

TheAafg wrote: being able to spin =/= good troll
    but it's better than not being able to spin AND not being a good troll

15. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 21:39:03

Dudak;72577]but it's better than not being able to spin AND not being a good troll[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Stare wrote: there does appear to be a pen that is spinning, yes specifically, rotating on its center of gravity due to an external force acted upon it by the persons fingers, an act commonly referred to as penspinning now if you wish to compare that video to the hundreds and thousands of technicalities which apply to pen spinning, im sure it would at least fall under a few, which would lead one to the conclusion, that it is, indeed, spinning.
    so technically if a person can do ta harmonic he can spin.

16. Sc00t
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 21:50:25

TheAafg wrote: so technically if a person can do ta harmonic he can spin.
    technically, yes.

17. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 21:52:09

that means I can spin :D so Dudak's argument is officially invalid.

18. Van
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 22:08:42

Dudak;72354]In my opinion, TheAafg is way worse than Jan[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=XYZaki wrote: I second this. At least Jan can spin.
    agreeeeeeeed lol no offence but aafg sucks at trolling (more of a wannabe troll) Jan? I never saw him much but him saying "FUCK UPSB" when he lost in the tourney lol but isnt Jan like 10?

19. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 22:13:23

Van wrote: agreeeeeeeed lol no offence but aafg sucks at trolling (more of a wannabe troll) Jan? I never saw him much but him saying "FUCK UPSB" when he lost in the tourney lol but isnt Jan like 10?
    I think he is 12 or 13. Comparing me to Jan? I don't have 600+ posts and if you read some of my posts I have mentioned that I suck at trolling myself. At-least I don't post in every single thread unlike Jan. Jan even posts random stuff on other threads that are on topic.

20. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 22:14:54

wtf aafg actually tries to troll? i always thought you were just joking and pretending to troll or something. if you were being serious then yeah, you're terrible bro

21. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 22:29:13

strat1227 wrote: wtf aafg actually tries to troll? i always thought you were just joking and pretending to troll or something. if you were being serious then yeah, you're terrible bro
    idk I tried to troll a few time :( made some threads, it didn't go so well ...

22. tylt
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 00:07:48

nateiskewl wrote: If you can call that spinning.
    Thank you Nate. Stare shut it the fuck up, you're not cool. Two Supertips attached to each other is more of a baton then anything. My aunt drew did baton twirling in school, maybe she could help you and Jan out if you guys really feel that's what penspinning is. 301 spreads isn't impressive, its just boring.

23. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 00:33:00

TheAafg wrote: idk I tried to troll a few time :( made some threads, it didn't go so well ...
    who the fuck trolls now adays?

24. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 00:39:54

AoD1 wrote: who the fuck trolls now adays?
    you.

25. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 00:40:42

i actually dont.

26. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 00:42:09

This has turned into @TheAafg thread. PrinceXD

27. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 00:46:34

PrinceXD wrote: This has turned into @TheAafg thread. PrinceXD
    exactly, what can I say? :dunno: People are jelly of me, perhaps?

28. casual
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 00:57:31

The Aafg has taken trolling to a new dimension... he uses purposeful bad trolling to enhance the level of his actual trolling. :rolleyes:

29. Ricercar
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 01:47:17

TheAafg wrote: exactly, what can I say? :dunno: People are jelly of me, perhaps?
    Just like people that listen to real music are jealous of Justin Bieber, right? You are almost as bad as Jan, at least you don't hate on newbies (that i've seen) But you try to help them while knowing ABSOLUTELY nothing about the topic. And you suck at trolling, just like Hidekyo.

30. Sc00t
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 02:01:41

Ricercar wrote: Just like people that listen to real music are jealous of Justin Bieber, right? You are almost as bad as Jan, at least you don't hate on newbies (that i've seen) But you try to help them while knowing ABSOLUTELY nothing about the topic. And you suck at trolling, just like Hidekyo.
    shots have been fired.

31. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 02:53:21

Ricercar wrote: Just like people that listen to real music are jealous of Justin Bieber, right? You are almost as bad as Jan, at least you don't hate on newbies (that i've seen) But you try to help them while knowing ABSOLUTELY nothing about the topic. And you suck at trolling, just like Hidekyo.
    the fact that you are still on upsb, when you said you were leaving, what like 2-3 months ago, proves how much of a life you have. The fact that you actually pay attention to what Jan posts, is just plain sad.

32. AwonW
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 03:07:25

TheAafg wrote: the fact that you are still on upsb, when you said you were leaving, what like 2-3 months ago, proves how much of a life you have. The fact that you actually pay attention to what Jan posts, is just plain sad.
    OHHH BURNNNN......?

33. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 04:58:07

TheAafg wrote: the fact that you are still on upsb, when you said you were leaving, what like 2-3 months ago, proves how much of a life you have. The fact that you actually pay attention to what Jan posts, is just plain sad.
    i can say the same shit about you bro "the fact that your paying attention to ricercar shows how much of a life YOU have bro".... its an ever lasting cycle. and its hard not to pay attention to somebodys post when some one is not ignored. just saying.

34. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:00:05

AoD1 wrote: i can say the same shit about you bro "the fact that your paying attention to ricercar shows how much of a life YOU have bro".... its an ever lasting cycle. and its hard not to pay attention to somebodys post when some one is not ignored. just saying.
    ricercar quoted me, which gave me a notification and compared me to jan. Jan on the other hand hasn't even talked to ricercar, or said anything to him but ricercar is still pissed at him. Now that is paying real attention.

35. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:02:10

TheAafg wrote: ricercar quoted me, which gave me a notification and compared me to jan. Jan on the other hand hasn't even talked to ricercar, or said anything to him but ricercar is still pissed at him. Now that is paying real attention.
    who said hes pissed? your assuming that hes pissed.....what if he was just slightly agitated?

36. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:04:22

A person who is agitated won't go asking people to for help to flame other people or challenge them to a battle.

37. Dudak
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:06:23

TheAafg wrote: A person who is agitated won't go asking people to for help to flame other people or challenge them to a battle.
    Right, because penspinning battles only happen when one person is pissed at another person

38. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:07:35

Dudak wrote: Right, because penspinning battles only happen when one person is pissed at another person
    a friendly battle and a serious battle with judges is not the same thing.

39. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:07:55

TheAafg wrote: A person who is agitated won't go asking people to for help to flame other people or challenge them to a battle.
    but you could look at it like this. its a friendly competition and hes looking for a good time, so he started up this thread for me to flame jan. and to get laughs?

40. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:08:38

no you get judges because people on here are fucking retarded and are biased as fuck

41. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:09:23

AoD1 wrote: but you could look at it like this. its a friendly competition and hes looking for a good time, so he started up this thread for me to flame jan. and to get laughs?
    yea I am not against ricercar or anything I just don't want him to lose :( hopefully Jan learns a lesson.

42. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:10:54

TheAafg wrote: yea I am not against ricercar or anything I just don't want him to lose :( hopefully Jan learns a lesson.
    i never said you were, now your just making accusations bro

43. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 05:12:23

@AoD1 I am sorry but you haven't been in the sb. You haven't seen Rcercar go on about how much he hates Jan and how gay Jan is.

44. Ricercar
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 22:41:39

Okay, for the last time. I said I was leaving after I finish my last collab. Plus, It's only been a week since I said I would leave. And as far as Jan goes, im not paying attention to him, im trying to get him to stop being a bitch to little newbies that don't know how this forum works. But right now, you have my attention. You are the biggest DICKHEAD I've ever known. You act like a little bitch at the slightest hint of you being arrogant or stupid, and like I said; you fail hard at trolling. TL;DR, get your facts straight, and fuck you.

45. Ricercar
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 22:42:28

TheAafg wrote: @AoD1 I am sorry but you haven't been in the sb. You haven't seen Rcercar go on about how much he hates Jan and how gay Jan is.
    I've only done that like, twice. Shut up. And, I only do that to get rid of my rage and anger immediately so I don't pent it up and go like, shoot up a school or something. Unlike you, who doesn't know shit about how ANYTHING works, or what "humility" is. Or apparently can't spell frikken Ricercar.

46. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 22:50:45

lol, its funny how you get worked up for the silliest things. Accept it, you are having personal problems and you try to take it out on the internet. You are trying to get Jan to be stop being a dick to newbies? lol what a reason! I remember you saying that upsb was becoming a shithole because of the newbies, and now you are defending them? Get your priorities straight, and get some help.

47. VendettaBF
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 22:53:06

fuck you

48. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 23:07:30

This is a win. PrinceXD

VendettaBF wrote: fuck you

49. Ricercar
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 23:12:40

TheAafg wrote: I remember you saying that upsb was becoming a shithole because of the newbies, and now you are defending them?
    I said UPSB was becoming a shithole because of asshole newfags like you, i dont mind newbies, but I don't want them to leave because of people like you.

50. Ohayo
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 23:31:01

noobies =/= newbies

51. iBlameLag
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 23:51:17

I'm sorry, but only now have I been "aware" of the things going on UPSB. Stop making fun of noobs. Simple as that. (Unless they're 1 year spinners, and still terrible. THAT I don't mind.) Stop trolling. Go troll somewhere else. Go troll on YouTube or 4chan or something. JUST KEEP IT AWAY FROM UPSB!!!

52. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 23:54:44

Spartan wrote: I'm sorry, but only now have I been "aware" of the things going on UPSB. Stop making fun of noobs. Simple as that. (Unless they're 1 year spinners, and still terrible. THAT I don't mind.) Stop trolling. Go troll somewhere else. Go troll on YouTube or 4chan or something. JUST KEEP IT AWAY FROM UPSB!!!
    someone is clueless

53. Ricercar
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 00:03:43

AoD1 wrote: someone is clueless
    This

54. TrollGuy
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 00:15:38

I love you

55. Light
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 00:17:29

Wow ricer im quite happy you made this thread. Anyways aafg, you are the biggest troll ive ever met, no offence. Like to prove it, here is something u posted in the sb "[1 Minute Ago 08:13 PM] TheAafg : can anyone link me to some hot girls on webcam on youtube? i am looking to troll some people on chatroulette" Like no offence but i booked it. PLus im not gonna be as active on upsb too, too much trolling (maybe later this year, ill leave) But, as for Jan, I honestly do not find him as a troll, hes a good friend, Iunno why ppl hate him, perhaps i was not at the right place at the right time to see him troll. But aafg on teh other hand, i see you troll all the fucking time.

56. AwonW
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 00:19:17

Light wrote: Wow ricer im quite happy you made this thread. Anyways aafg, you are the [B]worst[/B] troll ive ever met, offence.
    I think you meant to say this.

57. Van
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 00:20:42

aafg trolling? u gotta be kidding me he [B]TRYS[/B] to troll, trying to look cool he's those wanna be trolls that thinks trolls=cool like light posted "[1 Minute Ago 08:13 PM] TheAafg : can anyone link me to some hot girls on webcam on youtube? i am looking to troll some people on chatroulette" u can see that hes trying to act cool >~>

58. Light
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 00:20:47

Yeah thanks for correcting me i guess, ^2nd

59. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 00:46:07

Atleast I don't post random shit on threads that are on topic. Light weren't you the one who linked a lot of people to the educational site to troll?

Ricercar wrote: I said UPSB was becoming a shithole because of asshole newfags like you, i dont mind newbies, but I don't want them to leave because of people like you.
    people haven't left upsb because of me. They leave because of people like you. You keep going on about upsb becoming a shithole, which is a big turn off to the new spinnners. I have helped out more newbies than you.

60. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 00:47:46

im a :trollface: :sofa:

61. Ricercar
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:03:24

TheAafg wrote: people haven't left upsb because of me.
    Orly? Remorse - 3 Days Ago ^ wtf, aafg is so lame. Our 10 years will probably be alone without a penspinning board, because if THIS is what the UNIVERSAL penspinning board is like right now, there's no way it'll get better.. Light - 4 Days Ago but there are a bunch of ppl on upsb who get on my nerves... (cough cough* aafg cough*) Shall I continue?
    I have helped out more newbies than you.
    Bullshit.

62. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:05:02

i call bullshit

63. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:07:02

I call bullshit. I don't even remember talking to remorse...... I have talked to light quite a few times, and he hasn't said anything against me.

64. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:13:11

he just did are you fucking blind?

65. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:20:58

AoD1 wrote: he just did are you fucking blind?
    I was talking about the shoutbox, Light hasn't had an argument with me in the shoutbox. -Just to end this topic. Whatever dude, @Ricercar you hate me? or dislike me? sure its your choice. Even if upsb is becoming a shithole (for you) I am still on upsb, and I do whatever I see as right. I have said it a lot of times before, yes I suck at trolling. If anyone of you hates me, sure go ahead give me all your hate. I don't care. Whatever guys, I don't even care about you hating me. I am on upsb, and will be, if you hate me thats your problem not mine.

66. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:22:39

67. Ricercar
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:23:18

No Bullshit.

68. Ricercar
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:24:19

TheAafg wrote: I was talking about the shoutbox, Light hasn't had an argument with me in the shoutbox. -Just to end this topic. Whatever dude, @Ricercar you hate me? or dislike me? sure its your choice. Even if upsb is becoming a shithole (for you) I am still on upsb, and I do whatever I see as right. I have said it a lot of times before, yes I suck at trolling. If anyone of you hates me, sure go ahead give me all your hate. I don't care. Whatever guys, I don't even care about you hating me. I am on upsb, and will be, if you hate me thats your problem not mine.
    /ragequit

69. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:25:01

Ricercar wrote: http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/642/evidencei.png No Bullshit.

70. Light
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:25:45

TheAafg wrote: I was talking about the shoutbox, Light hasn't had an argument with me in the shoutbox.
    meh, i KNOW we did, perhaps not directly, but i was hoping you got the point across. whatever, i couldnt care less anymore, upsb is dying

71. Ricercar
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:26:24

STARE SHUT UP.

72. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:27:16

Light;73008]meh, i KNOW we did, perhaps not directly, but i was hoping you got the point across. whatever, i couldnt care less anymore, upsb is dying[/QUOTE] but pen spinning is growing faster than ever, how can upsb be dying? just this year we got our very own kam in a car commercial and escorpio in a major music video... [QUOTE=Ricercar wrote: STARE SHUT UP.
    :trollface:

73. Light
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:28:33

Stare wrote: but pen spinning is growing faster than ever, how can upsb be dying? just this year we got our very own kam in a car commercial and escorpio in a major music video... :trollface:
    Uh Iunno, my highlights in ps was back in v3 when everything was so legit. Now its like meh...

74. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 01:31:13

Light wrote: Uh Iunno, my highlights in ps was back in v3 when everything was so legit. Now its like meh...
    change =/= dying even if the change isnt for the better

75. Escorpio123
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 04:40:29

I love Aafg, I will stay for Aafg :D ^lol

76. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 05:35:23

ARGH MATEYS

77. juggalo666666
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 14:16:05

+1 for the Aafg.

78. VendettaBF
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 22:15:24

i dont like thefag i suck dicks tho

79. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Mar 13 2011 02:23:14

Light wrote: Uh Iunno, my highlights in ps was back in v3 when everything was so legit. Now its like meh...
    rofl legit was PENTIX FORUMS, try 8 years ago

80. Sc00t
    Date: Sun, Mar 13 2011 02:31:15

Zombo wrote: rofl legit was PENTIX FORUMS, try 8 years ago
    except now people are 8 years more pro. a pro there would be a noob now

81. Light
    Date: Sun, Mar 13 2011 03:35:20

Zombo wrote: rofl legit was PENTIX FORUMS, try 8 years ago
    Zombo perhaps, but back in v3, it was pretty pro still Kunlin, simplex, the spinners who taught me whatever i knew lol and on top of that, zoulin killing the english language LMAO

82. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Mar 13 2011 04:21:37

Light wrote: Zombo perhaps, but back in v3, it was pretty pro still Kunlin, simplex, the spinners who taught me whatever i knew lol and on top of that, zoulin killing the english language LMAO
    no, it is a personal experience, it was only good because you just started, UPSB didn't change all that much. everybody say the same thing about their own experience, guys who started before you will say "UCPSB > UPSBv3" then guys before them will say "UPSB v2 > UCPSB" then guys before them will say "Pentix > UPSB v2" its all a matter of personal experience

83. Jazz
    Date: Sun, Mar 13 2011 06:24:27

I like upsb just because I started right here.. Feels like home. And @TheAafg I love you dude, nice and cool chats we had.

84. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Mar 13 2011 06:28:34

@Jazz lol thanks man ^_^

85. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 13 2011 14:41:23

lol zombo that is so true.. UPSBv3 > UPSBv4 PrinceXD

86. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, Mar 13 2011 19:42:02

Zombo wrote: no, it is a personal experience, it was only good because you just started, UPSB didn't change all that much. everybody say the same thing about their own experience, guys who started before you will say "UCPSB > UPSBv3" then guys before them will say "UPSB v2 > UCPSB" then guys before them will say "Pentix > UPSB v2" its all a matter of personal experience
    Fuck yeah UPSB v2. :P

87. Remorse
    Date: Sun, Mar 13 2011 19:59:45

@TheaFag SHUT. THE HELL. UP. /rant

88. Light
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 16:18:39

Yeah Zombo, that does make sense, its all about personal exp. Like I started off in v3, thats why I had so many fond memories about it. Thus indeed v3>v4 in my opinion. Its all up to the person! And to what rem said above, i 2nd that

89. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 18:16:53

I don't get why people are hating on me :dunno: not that it bothers me anyway. Hating on the internet, on a forum, on a pen spinning forum, is nothing to be proud of really.

90. VendettaBF
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 18:55:44

fuck you

91. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 19:13:34

VendettaBF wrote: fuck you
    i am a guy, you shouldn't fuck me or even think of that unless you are gay O.o

92. neXus
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 20:21:37

He said Fuck you, not I'll fuck you.

93. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 20:24:44

neXus wrote: He said Fuck you, not I'll fuck you.
    he pm-ed me asking for nudes -.-'

94. Dudak
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 20:28:08

TheAafg wrote: I don't get why people are hating on me :dunno: not that it bothers me anyway. Hating on the internet, on a forum, on a pen spinning forum, is nothing to be proud of really.
    If it doesn't bother you then you wouldn't be trying to defend yourself

95. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 20:30:43

Dudak wrote: If it doesn't bother you then you wouldn't be trying to defend yourself
    i wasn't trying to defend myself, I was making a point.

96. neXus
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 20:31:50

A point in your defense?

97. Tetsip
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 20:47:37

TheAafg fails. Along with Stare. Who the fuck do you think you are.

98. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 20:48:30

Tetsip wrote: TheAafg fails. Along with Stare. Who the fuck do you think you are.
    I am TheAafg, you mad bro?

99. drgripable
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 21:17:21

The aafg is chill. If you have problems with him, talk to him personally instead of making a thread just to hate on him. not cool.

100. Dudak
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 21:21:36

This thread was actually made to hate on Jan, not TheAfag

101. drgripable
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 21:31:52

oh...well that i guess...makes more sense...how did it get to the aafg tho?

102. Van
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 21:59:03

He basically pissed Ricercar off

103. VendettaBF
    Date: Tue, Mar 15 2011 01:26:55

lmao such lies if i wanted your nudes i would have asked it on here publicly to be cool. i do not PM anyone. once again, fuck you