UPSB v4

Pen Spinning Relations / [topic][4.5] Reputation/Resume

1. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 06:03:22

I'm sorry I lost track of the numbering. Anyways I got this idea from looking at Zombo's PSing resume. The basic idea is a point system of sorts to show how much you have contributed to PSing. Perhaps, if you come up with a new mod, trick, helped judge or organise some tournament you get points. Pros: Encourages Spinners to be a greater asset to PSing Help differentiate the more helpful/trustworthy/creative spinners Could help in global events like the WT, where the judges would need to have a certain number of points to be a judge so the results would be more credible Cons: Hard to determine these things, too many variables even harder to give points to those who have contributed so much I can't remember the other stuff I was thinking about Thoughts? Promising Endeavor? Waste of time?

2. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 15:20:12

hmm good but very subjective to evaluate...

3. Hippo2626
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:10:03

how so?

4. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 20:36:01

how many points is being judge worth compared to being a participant compared to coming up with a new mod. its pretty much arbitrary

5. Hippo2626
    Date: Tue, Mar 8 2011 01:32:49

I wonder if there are uses for it without having any subjective implications involved.