UPSB v4

Off-topic / That feeling...

1. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 21:33:31

I'm talking about the dazed feelin you get when you wake up after a nap. I don't know if it happens to you all but it happens to me everytime I take a daytime nap. I don't feel tired afterwards but I feel very lethargic and like I'm in a trance. But in the morning, I wake up refreshed and much more lively feeling. Does anyone else get this? and I'd like to not feel like crap when waking up if there's anyway to do that.

2. walrus
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 21:58:05

Nachoaddict wrote: I'm talking about the dazed feelin you get when you wake up after a nap. I don't know if it happens to you all but it happens to me everytime I take a daytime nap. I don't feel tired afterwards but I feel very lethargic and like I'm in a trance. But in the morning, I wake up refreshed and much more lively feeling. Does anyone else get this? and I'd like to not feel like crap when waking up if there's anyway to do that.
    Get off the marijuana. -_-

3. Colin
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 22:04:10

Nachoaddict wrote: I'm talking about the dazed feelin you get when you wake up after a nap. I don't know if it happens to you all but it happens to me everytime I take a daytime nap. I don't feel tired afterwards but I feel very lethargic and like I'm in a trance. But in the morning, I wake up refreshed and much more lively feeling. Does anyone else get this? and I'd like to not feel like crap when waking up if there's anyway to do that.
    ] I feel like shit waking up in the AM, and I feel fucking faded from naps. Sometimes when I get sick, like to thep oint where I cant get up from my bed, I hallucinate. Its weird, really. Its usually about me losing money or a giant Indiana Jones rock ball thing. I dunno. :dunno:

4. Storm
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 22:19:58

I wake up and I feel sluggish, like my body responds slowly to my will. Other than that, nothing. Although if I nap I wake up with the burps. I'll burp constantly for a good few minutes, haha~ It's so strange!

5. neXus
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 22:41:25

You guys probably sleep to long. You shouldn't interrupt REM sleep. Nap 20 to 30 minutes tops.

6. Storm
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 23:12:37

A class period is about 50 minutes. I fall asleep half way though. My naps are FIIINE~

7. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:22:47

@neXus I have to take something like 10 minute naps to prevent this o.o

8. NotAMorman
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:32:31

one time i woke up from a nap and i hallucinated dwarves by my feet

9. Neotoma
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:43:57

I feel tired still and really drowsy the rest of the day. I dont like naps much.

10. XYZaki
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:46:19

I love that feeling after taking a long nap in the afternoon. You're not tired but you just feel like thinking. It's lovely.

11. Knightpal
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:56:50

When I sleep in class, I wake up 20 mins later and started burping lolol. It's weird. When I decide to nap in the afternoon it's different. No burping, I wake up feeling really tired usually and sometimes my eyes sting a little. But sometimes, afternoon naps are the best, I dream the best dreams and wake up feeling great. And waking up on school days... man, it's the worst. When I get up I feel really lazy, and tired. I think it's my mindset on school and my all nighters catching up to me. iunno. it's strange. Haha.

12. iBlameLag
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 01:25:32

I've never had a nap for the past 2 years. Well, except that time when I helped Dad make a fence for 9 hours straight. Pretty tiring. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS feel trollish when I wake up after sleeping (At night, not naps) but I'm pretty sure everybody feels like that. ^^" I guess I'm too energetic for naps. I am pretty hyper.

13. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 01:49:18

Yea, I feel that way after a nap or after I sleep for too long. Its normal

14. Sc00t
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 03:59:55

naps arent for everyone. if i fall asleep for so much as 5 minutes i dont want to get up

15. Rapid
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 04:03:08

I feel this when i sleep or nap too long.My head feels dizzy and i hallucinate like im high O_o

16. Jamal
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 04:13:48

yeah nacho you're not alone, i wake up and i feel like im in this different world. Everything seems kind of slow and i feel really... deathly? idk it just feels like whenever i wake up from a nap it feels like something bad is about to happen and the world seems all gloomy and i feel in a trance. Also, when you guys take a nap and you wake up, do your eyes get extremely red? because when i take a nap i look in the mirror and the white part of my eyes is like completely red

17. Morpheus
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 04:30:04

yeah, after I wake up from naps, i feel like I'm in a dream

18. sangara
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 04:34:50

All of you should see a doctor.

19. NotAMorman
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 00:35:27

I'll just hallucinate one when i wake up from my next nap