UPSB v4

Off-topic / Post your personality type.

1. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 22:34:11

Go here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp Complete. Go here. http://www.personalitypage.com/html/high-level.html Read up on your type. Shit bricks. Simply post what personality type you are. I am INFP. [B]What personality are your fellow spinners?[/B] [SPOILER="Find out what your fellow spinners personalities are!"] (% = the estimated percent of the population with this personality type) [B]The (E)xtroverts:[/B] ESTP 4-10% - The Doer @spinneraddiction: @ChiefSnake: @SPRiNGFiELD: ESTJ 8-12% - The Guardian ESFP 4-10% - The Preformer @Mike: ESFJ 9-13% - The Caregiver ENFP 4-10% - The Inspirer @Baaron: @Pencell: ENFJ 2-5% - The Giver @Simplex: @Goldstars: ENTP 2-5% - The Visionary @AwonW: ENTJ 2-5% - The Executive @Archermitch: @Kaffatsum: @Calvin: @andrius123456789: [B]The (I)ntroverts:[/B] ISTJ 10-14%The Duty Fullfiller @davidguy: @Pudels Kern: @Erirornal Kraione: ISTP 4-10% - The Mechanic @Awesome: @tylt: @neXus: ISFJ 9-14% - The Nurturer @blahblahting: ISFP 5-10% - The Artist @clyde616: INFJ 1-3%The Protector @Pandamonium: @Iota: @Twine: INFP 1-5%The Idealist @shoeman6: @colourfulXinsanity: @Ricercar: @miyat: INTJ 1-4% - The Scientist @Cooper: @nateiskewl: @k-ryder: @cyshing: @Pen Island: @Biji: @Radek: @Prince: INTP 1-5% – The Thinker @Tetsip: @Raine: @Resonance: @Matrix-Chan: @i.suk: @The Onion: [/SPOILER] [B]Very quick chart to refer to about what each personality type is like. (very general)[/B] [SPOILER="Chart"]

[B]ISTJ[/B] Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it. [B]ISTP[/B] Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who they live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems. [B]ISFJ[/B] Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others. [B]ISFP[/B] Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment. [B]INFJ[/B] Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following. [B]INFP[/B] Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people. [B]INTJ[/B] Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders. [B]INTP[/B] Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others. [B]ESTP[/B] Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. "Doers" who are focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, they're risk-takers who live fast-paced lifestyles. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great people skills. [B]ESTJ[/B] Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living. [B]ESFP[/B] People-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment. Living for the moment, they love new experiences. They dislike theory and impersonal analysis. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Well-developed common sense and practical ability. [B] ESFJ[/B] Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function. [B]ENFP[/B] Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities. [B]ENFJ[/B] Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs. [B]ENTP[/B] Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions. [B]ENTJ[/B] Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.
    [/SPOILER] [B]Figuring out who you are compatible with.[/B] [SPOILER="How to."] Go to your personalities "page" scroll down and select the image of a heart and "Relationships" v-this is how it works-v[SPOILER="How it works"]
    You may be interested in understanding how we came to the conclusion that certain types are ideal for each other. Our type pairing is a result of combining observation, research, and understanding of Jungian psychological type. Observation and research of married couples shows that there is a definite trend in types that are attracted to each other, and in type combinations that have the longest lasting relationships. Our understanding of psychological type helps to see that these types typically have the same dominant function, but with a different attitude. In Jungian terms, "functions" refer to the four core traits: Intuition (N), Sensing (S), Feeling (F), and Thinking (T). The term "attitude" refers to the direction of the function, i.e. Introverted (I) or Extraverted (E). So, for example, a person with a personality type of ISFP has a dominant function of Introverted Feeling. More specifically, Feeling in the dominant function, and its attitude (or direction) is Introverted. A person with this personality type is likely to be most attracted to, and fit best with, a person that has Extraverted Feeling dominating their personality. Extraverted Feeling dominates the personality types ESFJ and ENFJ. We therefore determine that the ISFP's natural partner is the ESFJ or the ENFJ. Our natural attraction to people who share our dominant function, but who use it in a different direction works very well for us. We not only flip-flop the Introverted or Extraverted trait, but we also flip-flop the Judging or Perceiving trait. In this way, the partner that we choose for ourselves will have a very different approach to dealing with the world. If we are laid-back and indecisive, our partner will be structured and decisive. If we are reserved, our partner will be outgoing. For all of our apparent differences, we will share a common vision of what's truly important in life. For people whose personality types are dominated by Decision Making functions, (i.e. Thinking or Feeling), their ideal partners will include both Sensing and Intuitive types. Many people have problems communicating effectively with people who do not share their same preference for Information Gathering. So, if you have a very strong preference for Sensing or Intuition, you will need to give the personality type with the same preference a higher value as a likely natural partner. For example, an ISFP who strongly prefers Sensing will work best with an ESFJ, rather than an ENFJ.
    [/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

2. Awesome
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 23:26:39

I am ISTP It might be cool to see if there are trends in this with pen spinners, I am expecting them to be more introverted.

3. tylt
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 23:29:50

I had to do this for a life management class in school and I also came up as ISTP. Weird. Maybe thats why we get along so well Eric? Who knows though

4. davidguy
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 23:38:42

ISTJ =/

5. Cooper
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 23:39:18

Im INTJ

6. Tetsip
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 23:52:12

INTP which is pretty much true o_o

7. neXus
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 23:55:25

ISTP and the description is pretty spot on if you take out the extreme sports part. There is nothing extreme about me.

8. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 00:01:20

9. spinneraddiction
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 00:27:23

ESTP

10. Simplex
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 00:30:09

ENFJ brick were shat...

11. Fennecat
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 00:59:17

INTP.

12. Archermitch
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 01:22:05

ENTJ. The executive.

13. Ricercar
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 01:30:39

INFP Same as always -____-

14. Pencell
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 01:33:36

ENFP

Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.
    ooohhhh yeaahhhh

15. miyat
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 01:35:55

INFP...

16. blahblahting
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 01:44:54

ISFJ

17. Pandamonium
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 01:57:26

INFJ: INFJs hold back part of themselves, and can be secretive. But the INFJ is as genuinely warm as they are complex. INFJs hold a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. INFJs are concerned for people's feelings, and try to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. They are very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well. Situations which are charged with conflict may drive the normally peaceful INFJ into a state of agitation or charged anger. [B]They may tend to internalize conflict into their bodies, and experience health problems when under a lot of stress[/B]. Everything is right on the dot, except this part. If I was angry, I wouldn't hesitate throwing the first punch/ continue with verbal assault.

18. ChiefSnake
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 02:01:08

Estp So true.

19. nateiskewl
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 02:02:52

INTJ Doesn't surprise me one bit.

20. Iota
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 02:09:04

INFJ

21. Kaffatsum
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 02:12:17

ENTJ I feel as if the questions were all the same except reworded to make you think a little more. Anyone else feel the same??

22. k-ryder
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 03:51:33

INTJ which is kind of ironic, because i chose not to study science.....

23. Goldstars
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 03:54:17

ENFJ Same as simplex :O

24. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 04:41:09

ESTP

25. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 04:48:27

ISFP..I think it does suit me because I'm an artist :)

26. cyshing
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 05:26:15

INTJ It says You are: * very expressed introvert * distinctively expressed intuitive personality * moderately expressed thinking personality * slightly expressed judging personality Not surprised BUT for the Personal Style Inventory by R. Craig Hogan and David W. Champagne that i done in my entrepreneurship skill class i got IN(TF)(PJ) with I-21 and E-19, it means i'm only some introvert, not very. (well, i like going out with friends sometimes.) My points has pretty close gap with N-23 and S-17 (21-24 is within "some" range) and i got equal for TF and PJ. It was a 32 questions test and the question are some different too.

27. Twine
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 05:57:11

INFJ Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following. ~ Sums me up. EDIT: After re-reading, it's scray how much it sums me up o_o

28. Mike
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 07:23:54

ESFP [SPOILER="ESFP"]As an ESFP, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you take things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. Your secondary mode is internal, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit with your personal value system. ESFPs live in the world of people possibilties. They love people and new experiences. They are lively and fun, and enjoy being the center of attention. They live in the here-and-now, and relish excitement and drama in their lives. ESFPs have very strong inter-personal skills, and may find themselves in the role of the peacemaker frequently. Since they make decisions by using their personal values, they are usually very sympathetic and concerned for other people's well-being. They're usually quite generous and warm. They are very observant about other people, and seem to sense what is wrong with someone before others might, responding warmly with a solution to a practical need. They might not be the best advice-givers in the world, because they dislike theory and future-planning, but they are great for giving practical care. ESFP is definitely a spontaneous, optimistic individual. They love to have fun. If the ESFP has not developed their Thinking side by giving consideration to rational thought processing, they tend to become over-indulgent, and place more importance on immediate sensation and gratification than on their duties and obligations. They may also avoid looking at long-term consequences of their actions. For the ESFP, the entire world is a stage. They love to be the center of attention and perform for people. They're constantly putting on a show for others to entertain them and make them happy. They enjoy stimulating other people's senses, and are extremely good at it. They would love nothing more than for life to be a continual party, in which they play the role of the fun-loving host. ESFPs love people, and everybody loves an ESFP. One of their greatest gifts is their general acceptance of everyone. They are upbeat and enthusiastic, and genuinely like almost everybody. An ESFP is unfailingly warm and generous with their friends, and they generally treat everyone as a friend. However, once crosesed, an ESFP is likely to make a very strong and stubborn judgment against the person who crossed them. They are capable of deep dislike in such a situation. The ESFP under a great deal of stress gets overwhelmed with negatives thoughts and possibilities. As an optimistic individual who lives in the world of possibilities, negative possibilities do not sit well with them. In an effort to combat these thoughts, they're likely to come up with simple, global statements to explain away the problem. These simplistic explanations may or may not truly get to the nature of the issue, but they serve the ESFP well by allowing them to get over it. ESFPs are likely to be very practical, although they hate structure and routine. They like to "go with the flow", trusting in their ability to improvise in any situation presented to them. They learn best with "hands-on" experience, rather than by studying a book. They're uncomfortable with theory. If an ESFP hasn't developed their intuitive side, they may tend to avoid situations which involve a lot of theoretical thinking, or which are complex and ambiguous. For this reason, an ESFP may have difficulty in school. On the other hand, the ESFP does extremely well in situations where they're allowed to learn by interacting with others, or in which they "learn by doing". ESFPs have a very well-developed appreciation for aesthetic beauty, and an excellent sense of space and function. If they have the means, they're likely to have to have many beautiful possessions, and an artfully furnished home. In general, they take great pleasure in objects of aesthetic beauty. They're likely to have a strong appreciation for the finer things in life, such as good food and good wine. The ESFP is a great team player. He or she is not likely to create any problems or fuss, and is likely to create the most fun environment possible for getting the task done. ESFPs will do best in careers in which they are able to use their excellent people skills, along with their abilities to meld ideas into structured formats. Since they are fast-paced individuals who like new experiences, they should choose careers which offer or require a lot of diversity, as well as people skills. ESFPs usually like to feel strongly bonded with other people, and have a connection with animals and small children that is not found in most other types. They're likely to have a strong appreciation for the beauties of nature as well. The ESFP has a tremendous love for life, and knows how to have fun. They like to bring others along on their fun-rides, and are typically a lot of fun to be with. They're flexible, adaptable, genuinely interested in people, and usually kind-hearted. They have a special ability to get a lot of fun out of life, but they need to watch out for the pitfalls associated with living entirely in the moment.[/SPOILER]

29. Matrix-Chan
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 12:48:53

INTJ # very expressed introvert # slightly expressed intuitive personality # distinctively expressed thinking personality # moderately expressed judging personality Seems to be fitting.

30. Pen Island
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 12:56:18

i'm INTJ.

31. Resonance
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 13:21:30

INTP It seems not that far from the truth, though there were quite a few questions where I wasn't sure what to answer.

32. Biji
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 13:25:08

INTJ

33. i.suk
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 13:31:14

INTP

34. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 13:53:04

ISTJ

35. The Onion
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 18:07:58

INTP

36. AwonW
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 18:25:27

ENTP I'm a bit surprised that I didn't get introvert. # slightly expressed extravert # slightly expressed intuitive personality # moderately expressed thinking personality # moderately expressed perceiving personality

37. thnikk
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 18:44:54

karl marx

38. Calvin
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 00:35:30

ENTJ for me. The description suits me pretty well I think. Although it's not perfect.

39. Mike
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 06:43:06

I am very emotional... However I don't really act based upon them... :hmm:

40. andrius123456789
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 08:26:26

ENTJ

41. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 21:04:18

ISTJ Introverted - 89 Sensing - 12 Thinking - 62 Judging - 44 Might not have been 100% honest though. XD Thinking should be higher, for an autist.

42. Radek
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 09:40:20

Here are some questions I didn't know how to answer, so I didn't : You like to be engaged in an active and fast-paced job You are usually the first to react to a sudden event: the telephone ringing or unexpected question You believe the best decision is one that can be easily changed You know how to put every minute of your time to good purpose You value justice higher than mercy You are more inclined to experiment than to follow familiar approaches You do your best to complete a task on time When solving a problem you would rather follow a familiar approach than seek a new one You are consistent in your habits The result is : INTJ (Introverted 67 Intuitive 75 Thinking 69 Judging 33) # distinctively expressed introvert # distinctively expressed intuitive personality # distinctively expressed thinking personality # moderately expressed judging personality EDIT : The description of INTJ by the website linked in the first post says "The Scientist" as a title. That's what I plan to be, so I guess the test may be quite accurate. Didn't read the rest. ^_^ EDIT : Did the test again, answering every question this time after careful thinking for the ones I didn't answer the first time, the result : INTJ 67 75 62 22 # distinctively expressed introvert # distinctively expressed intuitive personality # distinctively expressed thinking personality # slightly expressed judging personality Quite similar results.

43. Prince
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 20:55:03

Im INTJ Introverted: 11 Intuitive: 38 Thinking: 88 Judging: 67

44. Greyman
    Date: Sun, Jul 4 2010 04:14:50

ESFP! Extraverted: 11 Sensing: 1 Feeling: 38 Perceiving: 44 Is it me, or are those bottom percents a little... Low?

45. Gizmoe
    Date: Sun, Jul 4 2010 08:49:17

We had to do the Keirsey quiz in Planning 10, i got the same thing. I'm ENFP, an Idealist Champion.

46. UEDan
    Date: Sun, Jul 4 2010 11:13:13

INTP.... ehh close enough I guess.... I'll finish reading it later.

47. Radek
    Date: Thu, Jul 8 2010 16:01:35

People might also want to consider taking this test, quite similar in structure, different in tone. http://www.andrewlipson.com/lstest.html My result is ILUE (Gremlin).

48. RdHg
    Date: Sat, Jul 10 2010 02:12:10

Im INTJ

49. MeiTenshi
    Date: Sat, Jul 10 2010 06:12:46

wow, am i the first person to get ISFJ? lol Apparently i put others ahead of myself to the point where i dont think of what i want o.O lulwhut? edit: took the other test too >.> SCUG (Apologiser) The SCUG is a cruel joke on the part of nature. He or she wanders from distaster to disaster with only the best of intentions, but with none of the facilities required to fulfil them. Can be found by following the sounds of the words "Oops" and "Sorry" (Examples: Jar Jar Binks, Frank Spencer) damn...:...:

50. Ohayo
    Date: Sat, Jul 10 2010 06:57:51

INTJ EDIT: i took the other test and i got ILUG The I LUG is that rarest of underlings: the one whom you can trust to understand what you're telling them and then rely on to get the job done. In any organisation, these are the people who actually do the work. (example: Florence Nightingale)

51. Mike
    Date: Sat, Jul 10 2010 07:57:08

Radek wrote: People might also want to consider taking this test, quite similar in structure, different in tone. http://www.andrewlipson.com/lstest.html My result is ILUE (Gremlin).
    SLUG (Board Monitor) Worthy but dull. The SLUGs of this world can be relied on to follow orders unquestioningly. These individuals are highly prized for low-skill tasks like middle management, and make excellent drones (Example: Forrest Gump). There must be some sort of mistake because I am DEFINITELY not like that.

52. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Jul 10 2010 12:00:25

Personality tests measure you're own knowledge/certainty about yourself and your preferences at the time, if the personality given doesn't reflect your personality at all try taking it again and answering the questions more carefully. Again, not all the descriptions may fit you completely as you may have higher preferences to another area as well.

53. Glamouraz
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 13:20:06

ENFJ Some parts of the description doesn't suit me though but I'll stick with this!

54. trish_lim96
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 13:34:59

ISTJ :/

55. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 15:39:48

Wow nice thread revived :3 I am a INFJ, same as Mother Teresa, Nicole Kidman and Nelson Mandela lol

56. VikroaL
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 16:25:59

Just like Baaron ♥

57. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 17:47:20

INTP

58. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Sep 28 2011 22:04:55

INTP o____o

59. MystikSun
    Date: Thu, Sep 29 2011 04:57:22

I'm INFJ. Introverted-33% Intuitive-25% Feeling-62% Judgin-11% Kind of surprised how accurately it describes me .__.

60. Krypton
    Date: Thu, Sep 29 2011 10:06:38

I am an ISFP. 78% introverted, 25% sensing, 12% feeling and 33% perceiving.

61. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Sep 29 2011 10:28:13

used to be ISFP, now ISTJ wtf

62. Neotoma
    Date: Thu, Sep 29 2011 19:46:28

You are: distinctively expressed introvert moderately expressed sensing personality moderately expressed feeling personality distinctively expressed perceiving personality >.<

63. Terumi
    Date: Thu, Sep 29 2011 20:41:53

INFP

64. Hippo2626
    Date: Thu, Sep 29 2011 21:40:01

INFJ but it isn't all that accurate in defining me....

65. PREDATORNET
    Date: Thu, Sep 29 2011 22:34:36

ESFJ, though i find ENTJ much more descriptive of me. o-O

66. nateiskewl
    Date: Thu, Sep 29 2011 22:38:32

tl;dr YOU ARE ALL AUTISTIC HAHAHAHAHA

67. Twine
    Date: Fri, Sep 30 2011 09:49:39

ENFJ. So many introverts ._____.

68. lynkesis
    Date: Fri, Sep 30 2011 10:03:48

INFJ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

69. Knightpal
    Date: Sat, Oct 8 2011 09:25:58

INTP. Gonna do a redo just in case. EDIT: Second time I got INFP. INTP Scoring: Introverted - 67 ; Intuitive - 38 ; Thinking - 1 ; Percieving - 22 INFP Scoring: Introverted - 67 ; Intuitive - 62 ; Feeling - 12 ; Percieving - 33 That's some strange similarities, I'm borderline I guess. The descriptions on both were somewhat accurate. INFP is a more accurate description of my personality.

70. tacohead12
    Date: Sat, Oct 8 2011 09:31:36

INTP. Some of the questions were hard to answer cuz it's one of those questions where it depends on the situation. So that could account for some inaccuracies in mine.

71. sangara
    Date: Mon, Oct 10 2011 13:57:24

Last time I took it I was INFJ now I'm INFP, at least something is consistent. Although I don't really agree with mine.

72. chris
    Date: Mon, Oct 10 2011 14:52:31

ISFJ.

73. Alvaris
    Date: Tue, Oct 11 2011 07:24:37

ISTP..more like INFJ and a bit of ISTP tho..

74. Kari
    Date: Tue, Oct 11 2011 19:03:05

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INTJ.html ^_^

75. fang
    Date: Tue, Oct 11 2011 20:15:00

INTJ for me.... Introverted = 67% Intuitive = 25% Thinking = 1% Judging = 1% ^not that this make me feel any better!~ <_<

76. Kari
    Date: Tue, Oct 11 2011 20:25:20

fang wrote: INTJ for me.... Introverted = 67% Intuitive = 25% Thinking = 1% Judging = 1% ^not that this make me feel any better!~ <_<
    Fellow ITNJ. ^_^ Smile and be happy. It says you're smart. ;)

77. Tentcell
    Date: Tue, Oct 11 2011 23:44:31

ENTJ. I hate people bitching about their problems, so this fits me quite well.

78. Noodles
    Date: Fri, Oct 28 2011 23:01:45

ISFP =]

79. Explosion101
    Date: Fri, Oct 28 2011 23:38:56

entp

80. Scott Shaputis
    Date: Sat, Oct 29 2011 02:21:16

the type to stroke my dick in the back of class right before i have to give a speech so i walk up there with a giant boner to point at girlz.

81. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, Oct 29 2011 02:33:16

i just took the test thingy. INTJ !!? this cant be right :xd: im not exactly antisocial...but im not outwardly social either :/ Introverted= 89% Intuitive= 12% Thinking= 75% Judging= 56% :facepalm: im a weirdo XD

82. Reverse
    Date: Sat, Oct 29 2011 04:13:43

Huh, INTP! That's same as my real personality -.-

83. Fuse
    Date: Sat, May 5 2012 20:17:58

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but INTJ as well (Kari, Zkhan, Fang, :D). Fits me pretty well, I think.

84. boshi
    Date: Sat, May 5 2012 23:42:09

infp. the descriptions are surprisingly accurate o.o

85. penmodzilla21
    Date: Sun, May 6 2012 00:28:32

estj... hmm idk i guess it sounds cool to an extent

86. Danny116
    Date: Sun, May 6 2012 01:44:27

pretty accurate o-o ENFJ Extraverted: 33 Intuitive: 12 Feeling: 50 Judging: 11

87. Alex
    Date: Sun, May 6 2012 09:18:17

too lazy to look but im the pissy kind

88. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Mon, Jun 25 2012 21:47:13

Bump with ENFJ Extrovert 22% Intuitive 38% Intuitive Feeling 38% Judging 1%

89. Epic Holiday
    Date: Tue, Jun 26 2012 04:29:22

ESTJ - The Guardian Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living. Extravert(11%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(38%) Judging(56%)

90. Jazz
    Date: Tue, Jun 26 2012 09:42:33

ISFP Oh boy l0l

91. Nashi
    Date: Tue, Jun 26 2012 10:53:39

INFJ slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%) moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%) moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%) slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%) Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following. Not sure though. >.> Mmh, after reading the detailed stuff, i guess it's true to an extend, humbadum.

92. Rozzi
    Date: Wed, Jun 27 2012 00:17:20

INTJ ... im a natural leader?!?

93. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Oct 23 2013 22:05:12

Took this buddy again for a class I'm in, scored the same :X, thought it mightve changed, INFP it is! :)

94. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Oct 23 2013 22:50:12

ENTJ Extravert(33%) iNtuitive(69%) Thinking(38%) Judging(11%) You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%) You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (69%) You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%) You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%) got INTP the last time I did lol lol #K

95. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Wed, Oct 23 2013 22:53:36

MightAsWellGG wrote: Bump with ENFJ Extrovert 22% Intuitive 38% Intuitive Feeling 38% Judging 1%
    INTJ Introvert(11%) Intuitive(75%) Thinking(12%) Judging(11%) wowa

96. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Oct 24 2013 02:55:11

You have slight preference of Introversion (22%) You have slight preference of Intuition (12%) You have slight preference of Feeling (12%) You have slight preference of Perceiving (11%) [B]INFP[/B] Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people. k den.

97. Gash
    Date: Thu, Oct 24 2013 06:13:25

ISFJ Introvert(67%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(25%) Judging(33%) You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%) You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%) You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%) You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

98. Ichigo
    Date: Thu, Oct 24 2013 08:40:39

INTP - The Thinker Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others. Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(33)% You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%) You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%) You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%) You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%) k.

99. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, Oct 24 2013 10:10:59

INTJ duh scientist

100. Kcom2002
    Date: Mon, Nov 11 2013 11:44:24

INTP - The Thinker.