UPSB v4

Off-topic / SOTW #38 KTrinh93

1. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 12:56:25

So yeah I suppose I'll do this since many people will enjoy it. WAI HERRO THAR! So yeah I'm KTrinh93. I prefer that you call me that (or KTrinh) unless you know me well enough then you can call me by my first name So I started spinning when my sister learned how to do TA from some guys at school and showed me. So I learned that and looked up how to spin a pen/cil and found some guy who taught you how to do TA harmonic. At that point that was all I knew that existed but then I met Storm at school who basically inspired me to start spinning more seriously. I discovered UPSB a while before I actually joined because I didn't want to be a complete noob and start talking in the shoutbox right away and posting stuff I had no clue what it was about. Now I'm where I am today in terms of spinning. I'm sorta at a standstill in terms of learning new things. Looking at the WT11 videos and the UPSB tournament, I realize my linkages suck and need to learn a lot more D: Anyways, in general, I'm a nice guy. As long as you're not an annoying person who spams me with stupid questions that you can find on the wiki or should know at the level of pen spinning that you're at, then I'm generally a nice guy. I really hate it when people ask me stupid questions like "What mod are you using?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" on my YouTube videos when I clearly state the mod in the description or in the beginning or end of the video (same thing applies with music tracks). Yeah. Generally if you're a relatively intelligent being with common sense and can read around (and you're also not uber lazy to look up the answer yourself) then we should get around just fine. And finally.... PLEASE don't ask me "Do you have any tips on how to do the _______? I keep trying but I can't do it T_T" I make tutorials for a reason: to help people learn how to do those tricks. If I had any more tips to give you, they would be in that tutorial so don't ask me. Just practice. So feel free to ask any other questions (besides the ones that are annoying as heck) and I'll try to answer them as quickly as I can

2. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 13:42:29

lol everything you just said that annoyed you is basically why eso said he was done making tuts people are dumb.

3. Jazz
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 14:13:47

@KTrinh93 What tricks are you improving now?

4. Remorse
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 15:03:27

@KTrinh93 What inspired you to follow Supawit's/Thai style?

5. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 15:30:48

When did you start spinning? I mean how much time ago? Oh and thanks for your good tutorials.

6. KTrinh93
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 15:34:52

@eazi-penspinner I started spinning around November/December of 2008 so about 2.4 years now.

7. nateiskewl
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 16:51:36

No.

8. KTrinh93
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 16:55:04

No what?

9. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 17:25:52

how long do you plan on spinning? why don't you battle people? is it because you don't have time?

10. hoiboy
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 17:49:36

ktrinh69696969

11. Eso
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 19:49:53

strat1227 wrote: lol everything you just said that annoyed you is basically why eso said he was done making tuts people are dumb.
    Actually, I quit making tutorials cause I don't have any more to teach. And yes, people are dumb. Fav foods? Can you speak Vietnamese? How many trials before you get a tutorial down? Do you plan beforehand on how a tutorial will go?

12. KTrinh93
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 19:56:33

@Eso Hmm banh uot cha lua is pretty good awesome as is stir fry over crispy noodles :D I can't speak Vietnamese at all with the exceptions of certain foods :P Number of trials depends on how hard the trick is. I generally practice a lot before I film to make sure I have it relatively consistent. I think the max amount of times I've filmed a tutorial is maybe 3-5 times. I just film a bunch and then cut out the bad parts and put other parts in from when I explain/did the trick clearly. I used to not plan my tutorials but I realized (as did some other people) that I just repeat myself a lot if I don't. If I do make more tutorials in the future, I'll try to make a logical and shorter script of some sort so I don't repeating things again and again.

13. Storm
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 22:23:18

How does it feel that I gave you your 100th internet in your sig? :3 Love you Trinh~!!

14. A.Sate
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 22:23:38

Whats your favorite type of pho when you eat at a pho restaurant?

15. exclusive
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 23:33:25

what languages can u speak? favorite book series? favorite pen trick? favorite fast food restaurant? favorite food? rice or noodle? favorite anime? favorite dramas? favorite tv series? favorite movie ? what genres of music do u like? whos ur favorite top 10 artists? favorite top 10 songs?

16. sangara
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 23:41:35

Are you aware that you don't know what a TA release is?

17. KTrinh93
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 23:56:21

@sangara Inform me.

18. tacohead12
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:25:17

Everytime someone continually asks me to teach them how to penspin I tell them to search you up on youtube XD

19. sangara
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:28:55

@3:26 We have trick names for a reason

20. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:31:39

I was only saying that so that a lot of people would understand. Some people don't call it a TA release because they know it as a TA > index spread or whatever. It was just clarification.

21. Storm
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:34:33

Do you prefer the female-variety? Am I beautiful? BEAUTIFUL? BEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

22. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:36:37

I do :P YES YES YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL :wub: :wub: :wub:

23. sangara
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:39:12

KTrinh93 wrote: I was only saying that so that a lot of people would understand. Some people don't call it a TA release because they know it as a TA > index spread or whatever. It was just clarification.
    If you're teaching something then you should teach it the right way. All I'm saying.

24. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:44:42

Sangara stop hating on Ktrinh, he is doing more for pen spinning than you ;)

25. sangara
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:47:07

I'm not hating, but if you're going to do something you should do it right. How is that wrong? Also he's not doing anything that Eso or Xero haven't done. @KTrinh93 What caused you to want to make tutorials?

26. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:48:28

sangara wrote: What caused you to want to make tutorials?
    I like sharing my knowledge with people and I like helping people in general so that's why.

27. sangara
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:51:20

@KTrinh93 What do you feel separates you from other tutorial makers such as Eso or Xero?

28. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:52:38

sangara wrote: @KTrinh93 What do you feel separates you from other tutorial makers such as Eso or Xero?
    Probably that I still make tutorials :P Also, I'm not the type of person that makes a 2-3 minute tutorial. Mine are rather long because they're detailed and thorough.

29. sangara
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:55:56

@KTrinh93 How do you feel about the statement "Those who can't do, teach."

30. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 00:59:07

I've never heard that statement before believe it or not. I think that anyone can technically "do" but people can also "teach" as well. I don't believe there's any correlation of people that can't do things end up teaching things.

31. sangara
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 01:12:47

Think of it as "Those who aren't that good at things teach them instead". You learn enough and then just teach instead of getting any better. What's your opinion on newer spinners spinning heavier pens such as Dr.KT, Buster CYL, etc. ?

32. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 01:23:41

Like most people, I will try to tell them (without yelling at them) why it's not a good idea to spin heavy mods while they begin. Though there are different levels of noobs when it comes to taking my advice. First, I'll tell them that "It'll kill your style, people will flame you, and your fingers will kill." Most listen to me at that point and ask me to suggest a mod in which case I say a metallic comssa or something of the sort, show them a picture of it on penwish, and then that's the end of that. However, there are those stubborn noobs that are adamant about spinning heavy pens because "I learn tricks faster than with a lighter mod" or "the tricks are easier to learn," etc... etc... At this point, I'll sometimes ask them if they want to be good at pen spinning and they'll say yes and I'll say "then stop spinning that mod until you're about a year into pen spinning otherwise you'll be a spinner with a terrible style compared to those around your 'age' that used light mods when they started." If they don't listen to me then, then I just say that "We'll it's ultimately your choice whether you want to be a good spinner or a bad spinner in the future" and the conversation generally ends there. But in general I always suggest a metallic comssa because even for me, I still enjoy spinning it. I eventually reached the last part of that (aka the stubborn noob) who was a 2 monther that asked me if a buster was ok for him. Obviously I said no and that he should switch to a lighter mod and he said "well I'm gonna keep spinning this buster because it's easier to spin with" at that point I kinda gave up and said "your choice" A while later I saw him say "I shouldn't have used a buster when I just started" and I just laughed and said to him "Didn't I tell you that a long time ago?" Good stuff good stuff ^^ <- that was all on fb btw.

33. sangara
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 01:28:29

So you feel that if a newer spinner does start with either a Buster CYL or a Dr. KT that it will make them a "bad spinner"?

34. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 01:33:31

Not necessarily a bad spinner. Just one whose progress has been hindered. I generally think that if you use a heavy mod from the start, you might learn tricks faster, but you sacrifice style and linkages because you can't handle the momentum/weight of the pen yet. All the while, other new spinners are starting with light mods. They would probably learn tricks slower with lighter mods but they develop style. Surely as you get older in pen spinning years, you can work out those imperfections, but generally once a noob uses a buster or KT, it's hard to get them to stop using it. For me, after I got my buster after a year of spinning, I kept spinning it for everything. Now I use my fake KiRer comssa because it's lighter but still has decent momentum and when I pick up my buster again, it's so heavy. I can't imagine people using busters when they just start.

35. sangara
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 01:52:23

With that being said, why do you feel there is a double standard for pen usage in the penspinning community? With more experienced spinners no one ever questions the pen, I remember a few times after peem revealed his Buster CYL people questioning it but it quickly became regarded as a respected pen. Take spinners like kin and s777 for example the both spin incredibly light pens in comparison to every other spinner in the WT yet they receive no recognition for it, everyone is put into the same category regardless of pen used. But when a newer spinner picks up something like a Buster CYL or a Dr. KT they are told that's wrong when we show them through our better spinners that it doesn't matter what you spin.

36. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 01:54:11

I still spin light mods and I have been spinning for almost 6 months. I feel that I am falling behind because of using lighter mods :( When would you say is the right time to switch to a heavier mod?

37. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 02:00:36

@TheAafg The general thing I tell newer spinners is to spin lighter mods until they reach about a year into pen spinning. By "lighter mods" I basically mean anything that weighs less than a KT. Signo-tipped DC mods are generally a happy medium for all spinners as far as I know..

38. sangara
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 02:04:16

So what about the other side of that? Spinners like kin or s777 receiving no recognition considering the pens they spin.

39. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 02:10:19

I completely disagree with you. Kin and s777 are very well known for spinning an MX and currently a rushon (I think), respectively. That just adds to the wow factor of their spinning. If s777 executed his combos with a heavy mod, say a KT, then it wouldn't be as impressive because the things that he does with that rushon are a LOT more difficult than with a KT. Same with Kin. If he spun a balanced mod, it wouldn't be as impressive (at least imo). I'm sure that people recognize the mods they spin. Kin is pretty well known for his MX spinning as is s777 for his incredibly smooth spinning with light mods.

40. A.Sate
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 03:35:26

Oh hahaha I was like that too until my parents made me order on my own, it was embarassing lols. How often do you spin nowadays?

41. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 04:04:02

how did you get so pro? @__@

42. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 04:11:08

What was the more you were using in your hai tua tutorial ? Do you have any tips on doing multiple busts, i always fail at doing and i've been doing them for a few minutes now. What do.

43. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 04:34:54

@Krispy Kreme I think you meant mod I was using. I was using a buster. I cannot yet do multiple busts consistently. I'm not very good with continuous power tricks unless they're spreads, hai tuas, or FL TAs. Other than that, I can't do busts or palmspin > FL TA cont. Sorry =/ For now I suggest watching Vic's tutorial.

44. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 04:36:26

KTrinh93 wrote: @Krispy Kreme I think you meant mod I was using. I was using a buster. I cannot yet do multiple busts consistently. I'm not very good with continuous power tricks unless they're spreads, hai tuas, or FL TAs. Other than that, I can't do busts or palmspin > FL TA cont. Sorry =/ For now I suggest watching Vic's tutorial.
    I take that you didn't see my trolling.

45. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 04:37:52

Krispy Kreme wrote: I take that you didn't see my trolling.
    Haha good one :P I didn't see that xD gg ^^

46. Storm
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 04:53:13

"How'd you get so pro?" Learn powertricks, lol.

47. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 04:54:47

Yeah for some reason people will always go "WHOA YOU SO PRO" when I do really simple combos. I could probably do a thumbaround and people would be all "OMG SO PRO"

48. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 04:56:13

Storm wrote: "How'd you get so pro?" Learn powertricks, lol.
    power tricks don't make you pro.

49. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 05:00:33

Do you have any tips on making tutorials? I can't seem to do it!!!!! Joking.. What subjects are you taking in school now? Are you proud to be Asian?

50. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 05:29:15

how did you make the ktrinh DC Mod? is it just a bictory with signo tips? Is it a bic round stick with commssa caps? pls respond with the part and Maybe a tut?

51. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 05:33:46

@MickChickenn No. No. No. and.. wait for it... No. I will not be making a tutorial for how to make that mod. I realized that 1) it's way too long (awaits the inevitable TWSS remarks) 2) It wasn't that fantastic 3) I don't think I have the parts to make it anymore. Sorry.

52. Storm
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 05:41:48

TheAafg wrote: power tricks don't make you pro.
    And yet, Trinh first gained his popularity for being a powertricker before most of the newcomers came. My case, it sleeps. *tucks in his briefcase*

53. Alvaris
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 06:12:31

Cont. flta tutorial? what do you think of sotw?

54. Quai
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 06:52:33

Why "KTrinh93"? Why didn't you use a word/unique word for your penspinning name? Fav. mod? (1 light mod and 1 heavy mod) Fav. color. Do you play sports?

55. thebloodgod
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 06:53:50

where do u live??? how long have u lived there?? are u planing to participate WT next year cause u pretty good can i call u KT???

56. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 07:26:57

thebloodgod just achieved creeper status... when did you start learning powertricks?? Which was your first powertrick? I fail at learning them. WAH ...BTW:tacking on thebloodgod's post, I'm gonna call you Dr KT(93) from now on.

57. blahblahting
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 07:27:26

KTrinh93 wrote: Signo-tipped DC mods are generally a happy medium for all spinners as far as I know..
    yeeeeeeee

58. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 14:11:27

@Cloud I'm not sure what you mean by "learning power tricks" Like I attempted to learn how to bust and how to do FL TA cont. when I was around maybe 9-10 months but I didn't actually start to actually execute legit power tricks with relative smoothness until after about a year. If you're asking what my first power trick was that I actually learned and mastered, that would have to be Hai Tua. Love it to death ^_^ :wub:

59. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 15:17:16

have you gotten ladies because of pen spinning? :O

60. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 15:58:06

@TheAafg :hah: no. If only :P

61. brian685
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 16:13:42

When you reach your first year..what do you consider youself? A begginer, inetermediet, or pro?

62. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 16:31:20

Looking back, I think I would consider myself somewhere between beginner and intermediate but more so leaning towards intermediate. Like.. if beginner and intermediate were on a scale, I think I was around here: Beginner ..........................|......Intermediate That's just in my mind. Everyone's definition of beginner, intermediate, and pro is different.

63. thebloodgod
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 17:02:30

_Then what about ur solo,only see the 1.5 year _ur bust record??,the number 11 have been sticking on ur record-board for a pretty long time _Vic and supawit are gonna battle in the WT11,who is gonna win???

64. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 17:08:34

Hmm for my 1.5 year solo I think I moved just past intermediate so: Intermediate .......|............................................Pro I guess... Yeah 11 still remains my bust record. That was really lucky that I got that. I can't really get past 7 anymore :( I'm still working on the hand motion because my hands (for whatever reason) are not capable of maintaining a consistent pattern of repetitive motion over and over again :( Vic vs supawit shall be an interesting battle as many people would say. Vic has some pretty awesome linkages so it's possible that he might be supawit. Unless supawit has some awesome linkages up his sleeve or does some [B]crazy[/B] 2p2h/1p2h stuff (I'm guessing he'll do this because Vic can't so he'll have a slight advantage here), Vic just might win. It'll definitely be a close call in my mind.

65. brian685
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 18:01:37

In your oppinion who is the best spinner?

66. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 19:02:37

My favorite is supawit127. I don't believe he is the best spinner out there due to spammy linkages throughout his videos. I can't say who is the absolute best spinner out there.

67. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 19:04:12

Out of the top 16 in this WT, what do you feel every spinner can improve?

68. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 19:18:16

I'm going to be rather vague here since I haven't closely followed everyone in the top 16. Ha fun fact: I just noticed that on worldpenspinning.com for group A, everyone listed on the left side for round 2 won :P Anyways.. of course, every spinner could improve on everything but to be a little more specific, camera/lighting was something that some spinners could work on.. spinning in the dark doesn't always work (I'm thinking BaiMai and Sister_R R2 videos atm) and control. By control I mean staying in the frame. While no spinners had their hands completely out of the camera shot, there were some people whose hands were close to the edge of the frame.

69. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 19:51:11

I just noticed that on worldpenspinning.com for group A, everyone listed on the left side for round 2 won
    well it's hardly surprising, those were all #1 seeds in their respective round 1 group and they were fighting all #4s, the lowest qualified spinners

70. Remorse
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 22:58:56

sangara wrote: Also he's not doing anything that Eso or Xero haven't done.
    I don't see a tutorial for Pun Kan on Eso's channel.

71. Dudak
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 23:03:10

Remorse wrote: I don't see a tutorial for Pun Kan on Eso's channel.
    Pun Kan isn't really that hard to figure out without a tutorial

72. sangara
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 23:11:17

Remorse wrote: I don't see a tutorial for Pun Kan on Eso's channel.
    If you're an experienced enough spinner to even try and start learning a trick like that you shouldn't need a tutorial, I only used tutorials for the fundamentals, charge reverse and the shadow, everything else I learned from either experimentation or watching other people's videos. You guys need to step up your game. So it doesn't matter if Eso doesn't have it, Eso has everything you need. To keep this on topic. Where do you see yourself in 5 years, in the penspinning world?

73. Bloodinator
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 23:28:29

Are you ever going to release a tutorial for KTrinh DC?

74. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 23:31:21

sangara;71338]Where do you see yourself in 5 years, in the penspinning world?[/QUOTE] I'm not quite sure if that was two questions or not but in 5 years I'll be in college and in the pen spinning world I probably won't really exist much. I mean I'd like to think that I could keep psing in college (and I probably will) but the chances of me making more tutorials is very slim unless it's in the summer when I'm on break. [QUOTE=Bloodinator wrote: Are you ever going to release a tutorial for KTrinh DC?
    No. It's a secret that will die with me :ssst: :hah:

75. nateiskewl
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:17:19

I'm watching your videos right now and I find it a bit depressing that you can do these power tricks yet your linkages are so inconsistent. It really says a lot about the state of pen spinning right now. Thoughts?

76. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:19:49

It's only depressing to you because you probably don't spin very well. Also, I've been aware that my linkages aren't the strongest. I've been trying to develop them recently. I have ideas and different linkages to do but I haven't had the chance to film them. What else do you have in your arsenal?

77. brian685
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:21:08

When you started PS..how long did it take you to learn a single trick?

78. Frip
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:21:53

nate vs KTrinh penis size battle ready GO!

79. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:23:25

do you hate nate? would you punch him if given the chance?

80. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:23:50

brian685;71375]When you started PS..how long did it take you to learn a single trick?[/QUOTE] By "learn" do you mean master or just until I could do it once? I could do most of the fundamentals (for the first time) after about a day of practicing but until I got relatively consistent (but not yet mastering it) was about a week or so. [QUOTE=TheAafg wrote: do you hate nate? would you punch him if given the chance?
    No I do not hate nate and no I would not punch him. I find it wrong to punch someone who only acts the way he does based off of insecurities that he has that he's afraid people are going to expose about him.

81. nateiskewl
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:24:42

KTrinh93 wrote: because you probably don't spin very well
    http://www.youtube.com/nateupsb Thanks.

82. brian685
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:25:46

by learn i mean you get the trick but just need to improve the fluency..and no i m not talking bout fundamentals..something like the shadow, twisted sonic, etc

83. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:28:37

nateiskewl;71381]http://www.youtube.com/nateupsb Thanks.[/QUOTE] And yet, you only have 160 subs. Plus you started almost a year and a half before me so in theory you should spin better than me. And if I spin "bad" according to your standards, I feel proud for being able to spin as well as I do with the amount of work that I have to do on a nightly basis. [QUOTE=brian685 wrote: by learn i mean you get the trick but just need to improve the fluency..and no i m not talking bout fundamentals..something like the shadow, twisted sonic, etc
    Yeah that's about a week or so.. Well.. twisted sonic was rather easy. I learned that by accident trying to do a normal sonic. Shadow took me a long time to learn but I think it was near a week to 10 days of practice to get it relatively smooth.

84. brian685
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:31:56

was ur learning order messed up or did u learned ur tricks in a planned out order..?

85. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:34:23

brian685 wrote: was ur learning order messed up or did u learned ur tricks in a planned out order..?
    Obviously I started with all the fundamentals minus fingerpass reverse and charge reverse so I suppose you could say I had a "messed up order" but I eventually learned charge reverse later and to this day I can't do fingerpass reverse all that smoothly. But generally I started out with the basic tricks and moved up to the harder ones. I wasn't one of those new spinners that tried to do multiple bust at like 5 months.

86. brian685
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:44:57

Fingerpass was what came to me naturally..then i saw my friend doing a charge...and i could do one..but very discombobulated so i looked up your tutorials (thanks by the way) and then after i learned my fundamentals, i just lost track as to what to learn next

87. nateiskewl
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:45:08

KTrinh93 wrote: And yet, you only have 160 subs. Plus you started almost a year and a half before me so in theory you should spin better than me. And if I spin "bad" according to your standards, I feel proud for being able to spin as well as I do with the amount of work that I have to do on a nightly basis.
    I never said anything about you being bad and I never said anything about me being good. I don't consider myself good. I haven't taken pen spinning seriously for around two years now. In fact, I hardly ever lay a hand on any of my pens anymore. My main YouTube channel has just about as many subscribers as yours and I do nothing but put out semi-good content on an extremely inconsistent basis. I make no effort to promote my videos, keep my current subscribers subscribed, or bring in subscribers. I never have contests and I never ask for subscriptions in return. You, on the other hand, do all of these things. I just make videos on occasion and people seem to like them. I don't know why you think this is a contest between you and I. I honestly don't care about how good you are at pen spinning, or how many subscribers you have, or how good your autofellatio skills are. The only reason I made that Spammer's Bin thread is because it seems as if SOTW selections are made by a committee of autistic rabbits taking orders from the Jell-O monster hidden in the closet of a five year old boy whose parents recently...forget it, you wouldn't want to hear the story. The point is, it's really strange for me to come to this forum after being inactive/not paying attention for so long and seeing all of these new people whose attitude is so different from the people from my "time." I'm sure a lot of other oldfags can relate, but they just never speak up about it.

88. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 00:47:58

brian685 wrote: Fingerpass was what came to me naturally..then i saw my friend doing a charge...and i could do one..but very discombobulated so i looked up your tutorials (thanks by the way) and then after i learned my fundamentals, i just lost track as to what to learn next
    Generally just follow the order that I uploaded tutorials. I made them as I learned so I learned them sorta in the order that I uploaded them.

89. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 01:02:14

CRAP DOUBLE POST. SORRY I MIS-QUOTED THE LAST QUESTION D: @nateiskewl First off, I think mostly everyone would agree with me that it was you that started this "contest," not me. Secondly, I don't see this as a "contest" of any sort. Big woop. So the SOTW is someone you don't know. Well hello there, Nate. Pleasure to meet you. My name is Kevin and I'm the person behind the pen spinner known as KTrinh93. Also, seeing that we've been talking for pretty much half the day, I'm sure you know me fairly well by now.

The only reason I made that Spammer's Bin thread is because it seems as if SOTW selections are made by a committee of autistic rabbits taking orders from the Jell-O monster hidden in the closet of a five year old boy whose parents recently...forget it, you wouldn't want to hear the story. The point is, it's really strange for me to come to this forum after being inactive/not paying attention for so long and seeing all of these new people whose attitude is so different from the people from my "time."
    The "committee of autistic rabbits....." you talk about is the whole user-base of UPSB. There is no "committee" that selects SOTWs. The SOTW picks the next one. So by saying this, you're basically insulting every past SOTW (including people like ChauTran, teo, Penwish, and others). Even if you knew people selected the next SOTW, it's incredibly rude to say what you did. I'm not offended by any of it because I personally (and I think other people will agree with me) don't care what you think. You're juts some guy on the internet and your type of behavior is what's expected of internet trolls. No biggie.

90. nateiskewl
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 01:18:57

@KTrinh93 First off, the thing about the selection committee was a joke meant to lighten the mood. It wasn't meant to represent anything. I don't like getting into internet arguments and I thought an extremely distasteful joke would allow you to chill out a little. Secondly, I never said I didn't start this argument. I merely said that you're the one who thinks it's a competition to see who is "better" at whatever. And with that, I'm done. You now have a choice. You can make a mutual agreement with me to end this ridiculous quarrel, or you can continue being unprofessional by posting something rude and unnecessary in response to this. Hopefully you'll choose the former because I'm really getting tired of all of this stupid e-thug shit. Side note: No, I'm not "trolling." I'm not trying to upset anyone here; I'm just trying to reconcile. And yes, I do know how SOTW works.

91. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 01:22:35

chill-out guys seriously :/

92. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 01:29:00

You're terrible at lightening moods then. And think again before you go ahead and accuse me of "think[ing] it's a competition to see who is "better" at whatever." I don't have to agree with you on any thing. I'll go do what I want so if I so choose I could go ahead and keep responding in some "rude" way. Quite frankly, I wasn't posting anything out of contempt or anything that wasn't of equal to whatever you posted. Just trying to reconcile? We don't need any reconciliation considering that I'm not mad at you and you (from what it seems) aren't mad at me. Let's end it there. Use this thread the way it was intended to be used. Ask a question or two.

93. nateiskewl
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 01:31:58

KTrinh93 wrote: Ask a question or two.
    How about fifty? 1. Where were you 3 hours ago? 2. Who are you in love with? 3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? 4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? 5. When is the last time you went to the mall? 6. Are you wearing socks right now? 7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? 8. When was the last time you drove out of town? 9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? 10. Are you hot? 11. What was the last thing you had to drink? 12. What are you wearing right now? 13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? 14. Last food that you ate? 15. Where were you last week at this time? 16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? 17. When is the last time you ran? 18. What's the last sporting event you watched? 19. What is your favorite animal? 20. Your dream vacation? 21. Last person's house you were in? 22. Worst injury you've ever had? 23. Have you been in love? 24. Do you miss anyone right now? 25. Last play you saw? 26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? 27. What are your plans for tonight? 28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? 29. Next trip you are going to take? 30. Ever go to camp? 31. Were you an honor roll student in school? 32. What do you want to know about the future? 33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? 34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? 35. Where is your best friend? 36. How is your best friend? 37. Do you have a tan? 38. What are you listening to right now? 39. Do you collect anything? 40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? 41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? 42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? 43. What does your last text message say? 44. Do you like hot sauce? 45. Last time you took a shower? 46. Do you need to do laundry? 47. What is your heritage? 48. Are you someone's best friend? 49. Are you rich? 50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?

94. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 01:32:38

KTrinh93 wrote: You're terrible at lightening moods then. And think again before you go ahead and accuse me of "think[ing] it's a competition to see who is "better" at whatever." I don't have to agree with you on any thing. I'll go do what I want so if I so choose I could go ahead and keep responding in some "rude" way. Quite frankly, I wasn't posting anything out of contempt or anything that wasn't of equal to whatever you posted. Just trying to reconcile? We don't need any reconciliation considering that I'm not mad at you and you (from what it seems) aren't mad at me. Let's end it there. Use this thread the way it was intended to be used. Ask a question or two.
    going out like a bitch i see?

95. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 01:45:38

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Eating in my kitchen. 2. Who are you in love with? Myself. I'm a beautiful person. 3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Nope. 4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yup. The cover of "The Fountainhead" has some pink on it. Also your sig on the computer screen as I'm replying to this. 5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Long time ago 6. Are you wearing socks right now? Yup 7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? Don't have a car. 8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Friday 9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope 10. Are you hot? Temperature wise no. Beauty wise? Heck yeah I'm sexy. 11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Sparkling apple juice 12. What are you wearing right now? Sweater and jeans... and socks... 13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Like I said before I don't own a car but I wash my parents' cars in the summer. Usually go through the car wash otherwise. 14. Last food that you ate? Banh uot cha lua 15. Where were you last week at this time? Probably in the same spot. Sitting on my living room floor doing something... probably homework. 16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope 17. When is the last time you ran? Gym class on Wednesday if you mean like breaking a sweat running.. 18. What's the last sporting event you watched? Don't watch them 19. What is your favorite animal? Platypus 20. Your dream vacation? Doesn't matter as long as it's warm and not humid. 21. Last person's house you were in? Mine 22. Worst injury you've ever had? Not very severe. Broke my thumb that's it. 23. Have you been in love? See question 2. 24. Do you miss anyone right now? Nope 25. Last play you saw? My school's fall play, Harvey. 26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Personality 27. What are your plans for tonight? Stay up late finishing up homework or studying for some tests I have this week. 28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? MySpace? Seriously? Facebook is where it's at. 29. Next trip you are going to take? Probably to my kitchen. 30. Ever go to camp? 5th grade yup. I'm not an outdoorsy person. 31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yes I was. Every year since 6th grade when they actually started doing that. 32. What do you want to know about the future? Hm... what I want to do for a career would be nice to know. 33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Nope 34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? I have a doctor visit every Friday for allergy shots. 35. Where is your best friend? Probably at home. 36. How is your best friend? How? Probably doing very well. 37. Do you have a tan? Nope. You can't really get tan in the winter ._. 38. What are you listening to right now? Ambient house noise. 39. Do you collect anything? Nope 40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? I don't really care to know. Plus it'd be useless to tell you since you don't know people I do. 41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never 42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes I have 43. What does your last text message say? "Hm thats strange" 44. Do you like hot sauce? Love it 45. Last time you took a shower? Today 46. Do you need to do laundry? Nope 47. What is your heritage? Vietnamese/Chinese. Not sure how to explain it. Dad's whole side (as far as I know) is all Viet. Mom's Viet too but everyone before her (my grandma, etc..) was Chinese. 48. Are you someone's best friend? I'd hope so. 49. Are you rich? Nope 50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Getting ready to go to bed.

96. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 01:47:41

so i was right you are going out like a little bitch.

97. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 01:52:24

@KTrinh93 On Facebook, your comments make you seem so busy. How do you have the time for UPSB, video tutorials, or-to put it in an easier way-have time for PS related stuff?

98. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 01:52:27

@KTrinh93 On Facebook, your comments make you seem so busy. How do you have time for UPSB, video tutorials, or-to put it in an easier way-have time for PS related stuff?[/QUOTE] The stuff I put on YouTube is generally uploaded on a Friday after school. Friday's my relaxing night so when I get home I generally just sit down and film, edit, and upload stuff to YouTube. As for this whole thing tonight, I really don't have time for this. I just kill myself later on. Probably a bad idea :P

99. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 01:54:48

@KTrinh93 I meant your posts.....I should proofread everything I type from now on. :facepalm:

100. Hippo2626
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 02:01:15

why ktrinh93?

101. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 02:05:26

KTrinh93 wrote: KTrinh93 is who I am. K = first initial of my name. Trinh = last name. 93 = my birth year.
    Already answered.

102. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 02:23:54

@KTrinh93 If you could meet any spinner in the world, who would the spinner be?

103. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 02:32:20

I'm going to ask you again @KTrinh93 (69) How do I get fanboys, money, and women off of Youtube like you do?

104. blahblahting
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 02:37:16

nateiskewl wrote: I honestly don't care about...how good your autofellatio skills are.
    LMAO

105. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:01:10

JackyMacky wrote: @KTrinh93 (69) How do I get fanboys, money, and women off of Youtube like you do?
    Fanboys like my tutorials. Plus, in general newer spinners always think I'm awesome because I spin better than they do if they're actually newer spinners. Money comes from YouTube partnership. I submitted an application when I had somewhere from 600-800 subscribers or so and yeah I stick ads on my videos because I don't have a job so that's like my only income. I don't get de womenz :whut:

106. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:02:49

is the DC a supertips marker with Dong-A caps and G2 grips, and metal tips?

107. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:04:06

why do you pen spin exactly? O.o curious to see your response.

108. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:04:23

@thebloodgod KiRer comssa or a normal metallic comssa is good ^^ Not sure if I'm going to make more mods. I have parts but not sure when I have time to make some. I'm pretty happy with what I have now. First mod was a bictory xD My dream? :hmm: not sure what you mean by that.

109. thebloodgod
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:04:25

_ur fav mod??besides buster CYL _are u gonna make another mod or gonna buy some _whats ur first mod??? _ur dream???

110. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:10:47

ok. i dont smoke. is it a supertips with comssa caps and bic mechanical pencil grips and metal tips?

111. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:14:53

MickChickenn wrote: ok. i dont smoke. is it a supertips with comssa caps and bic mechanical pencil grips and metal tips?
    I'm going to keep saying no even if you do get it right. Just so you know. I don't want people knowing how to make it or spin it. Plus the way I made it wouldn't be very well made. I only made it with the things I had because I didn't have enough of the specific pen parts that I wanted. Perhaps in the future if I get those pen parts then I'll remake it and then make an official tutorial.

112. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:20:26

yeah ive kinda been a pest about it. I looks pretty good and i gave in to curiosity. It looks like i had some of the parts to it(minus the possible comssa caps). Just as a final request, could I have a hint at some of the parts?

113. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:24:15

also, whats funny, is that in the Show off your pens thread, there is a picture of someones mod collection and in it is a a Ktrinh DC. i thought "thats weird he has been so close-lipped about it on youtube, so how could someone get one." Then I thought, "wouldn't it be cool if i could get the recipe for a very close guarded mod." so i gave in to curiosity and asked about it.

114. thebloodgod
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:31:44

ur dream i mean whats the thing u want most in ur entire life(not the kind of dream when u sleep)

115. Kastup
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:45:19

are you and storm neighbors? :P does kastup remind you of ketchup? Would you make an omelet on me if i was a frying pan? Do you like chipotle?

116. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:06:49

@KTrinh93 Why are you so correct in your responses and not being a selfish boy, mean like others? you sound like me :D. I'm starting to admire you now :rolleyes:.

117. Storm
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:09:35

Trinh, note he was given the Best Sarcasm during the Kammy Awards 2009 (as denoted by his sig). xD;; T-T-T-TRINH~ Would you let me copy your AP Statistics homework? :3~ On another note, do you honestly think either of the two teams we're in together will go anywhere? =_=;; They're all so unmotivated and... dead...

118. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:14:43

MickChickenn;71545]also, whats funny, is that in the Show off your pens thread, there is a picture of someones mod collection and in it is a a Ktrinh DC. i thought "thats weird he has been so close-lipped about it on youtube, so how could someone get one." Then I thought, "wouldn't it be cool if i could get the recipe for a very close guarded mod." so i gave in to curiosity and asked about it.[/QUOTE] You sure it was my DC mod? I have a tutorial on my MX which is SC so it could have been that. [QUOTE=thebloodgod;71550]ur dream i mean whats the thing u want most in ur entire life(not the kind of dream when u sleep)[/QUOTE] To be happy. [QUOTE=Kastup;71559]are you and storm neighbors? :P does kastup remind you of ketchup? Would you make an omelet on me if i was a frying pan? Do you like chipotle?[/QUOTE] Not next door neighbors but we live within a short driving distance of each other. We go to the same school if that gives you an idea of proximity. Indeed kastup reminds me of ketchup. If you were a frying pan? o_O Idk sure I like omelets :D Never had chipotle. [QUOTE=Escorpio123;71587]Why are you so correct in your responses and not being a selfish boy, mean like others? you sound like me :D. I'm starting to admire you now :rolleyes:.[/QUOTE] Being correct is fun sometimes. Not being a selfish boy? I'm not a selfish person in general. I don't like being mean to other people. There's no point in it. [QUOTE=Storm wrote: Trinh, note he was given the Best Sarcasm during the Kammy Awards 2009 (as denoted by his sig). xD;; T-T-T-TRINH~ Would you let me copy your AP Statistics homework? :3~ On another note, do you honestly think either of the two teams we're in together will go anywhere? =_=;; They're all so unmotivated and... dead...
    I noted his Kammy award :P Dude I'm just starting my AP Stat hw right now (read my fb status). Just look at the questions and make it look like you did it. Doc or Jberger won't care. Hmm both O13 and Nemesis are a little dead right now. O13 because no one's really cooperating on anything in terms of organizing that thing we're doing. Nemesis we're not organizing anything so yeah we're like dead. Idk if we're going anywhere huge like HoT or Encore but we can do better.

119. Storm
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:17:33

HoT AND Encore are dead, haha. Screw them. Screw all the teams other than us. ;P (Screw us too...) So yeah, I'll bull-crap the homework then. Do you like the new student-teacher? WHEN CAN I GET YOU TO COME OVER ALREADY? >:[ Your "parents" are confusing themselves with "tyrants."

120. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 05:21:53

Well by going anywhere like HoT and Encore I mean like when they were active back in v3 days. So yeah I just looked at the stat assignment. All 8 steps for 4 problems and 2 other problems TT_TT Gah! D: Oh well *cracks open the soda and iced tea* Eh she's ok. She writes so fricken fast ._. Her teaching style is alright. For the last few days we had her she actually taught TO THE BELL. That NEVER happens with Doc. Quite a change. Can't this weekend. Bio lab write up to due next week. I seldom have a free weekend. Maybe Easter break? D: That's our next break and it's like 6 weeks away TT_TT

121. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 15:15:58

Sorry, its the MX. Just found the pic and looked at it. its the MX.

122. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 16:44:10

13 pages is insane, ur destroying the old record by a lot congrats

123. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 20:21:05

Zombo wrote: 13 pages is insane, ur destroying the old record by a lot congrats
    Thanks :) I think that's only because I try to answer everyone's question right away so there's a lot of my posts in there instead of waiting for maybe 5 people to ask questions and then answer them all at once.

124. crinix
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 20:37:56

125. sangara
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 22:54:44

Zombo wrote: 13 pages is insane, ur destroying the old record by a lot congrats
    It's only because of all the bullshit.

126. Remorse
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 23:07:28

sangara wrote: It's only because of all the bullshit.
    With posts like yours, I know. At what age did you first operate/own a PC? :p

127. sangara
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 23:22:30

Remorse wrote: With posts like yours, I know. At what age did you first operate/own a PC? :p
    All of my questions were completely legitimate.

128. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 23:51:55

Remorse;71809]With posts like yours, I know. At what age did you first operate/own a PC? :p[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=sangara wrote: It's only because of all the [B]bullshit[/B].
    He means maybe 'cause of all the [B]Complaining and negative comments[/B] from nateiskewl towards Ktrinh93 ;).

129. KTrinh93
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 23:55:33

@Remorse Hmm I think when I was 5 or 6 years old maybe? Wow.. yeah I think it was around kindergarten/1st grade.

130. Kastup
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 05:37:08

@KTrinh93 If you had Steve Job's full attention and you could ask him any 1 question, what would it be? If you could ask me any 1 question what would it be? Ketchup, kastup, or mustard? Hot dog or hamburger? Which came first, the chicken, the egg, or michael jackson? If you could kill any 1 person who would it be? Open tip or cover tip (on mods)? Metallic comssa or buster? MX or msxa?

131. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 08:48:51

on a one to ten scale how badly do would you say you got raped with words by nate? and be honest.

132. i.suk
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 09:36:01

if you met supawit, what would you ask him about/ask him to show you? how/why do you have so many fanboys, when there are a heap of tuts already on youtube, some of which are made by far more 'famous' spinners? why do you bother responding to nate's comments? what is your haitua record? what would you do if you were attacked by a gigantic swarm of flying hamsters? can you send me free pens and give me tutorial to ktrinh DC?

133. Kari-Chan
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 10:18:33

do you like cheese? =3

134. KTrinh93
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 04:07:48

Kastup;72389]@KTrinh93 If you had Steve Job's full attention and you could ask him any 1 question, what would it be? If you could ask me any 1 question what would it be? Ketchup, kastup, or mustard? Hot dog or hamburger? Which came first, the chicken, the egg, or michael jackson? If you could kill any 1 person who would it be? Open tip or cover tip (on mods)? Metallic comssa or buster? MX or msxa?[/QUOTE] Hmm that's a tough first question. Probably what the next new product Apple is working on behind the scenes. Question for you is why did you name yourself Kastup? :P Ketchup is pretty good :) Depends on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I prefer a nice juicy burger but sometimes I'd prefer a hot dog. Chicken came first. Seriously, look at how the question is phrased and you tell me which is first xDDD Hmm I'd kill no one. There'd be no purpose for it nor do I have that great of any negative emotions for someone to justify it. Open tip looks more classic so I'd go with that even though they do make much more noise. Imo, I can't prefer a buster over a comssa. They're both very good pens and I spin them for different reasons. So both. MSXA definitely. [QUOTE=AoD1;72448]on a one to ten scale how badly do would you say you got raped with words by nate? and be honest.[/QUOTE] √e .. I didn't feel offended or belittled by anything nate said. [QUOTE=i.suk;72453]if you met supawit, what would you ask him about/ask him to show you? how/why do you have so many fanboys, when there are a heap of tuts already on youtube, some of which are made by far more 'famous' spinners? why do you bother responding to nate's comments? what is your haitua record? what would you do if you were attacked by a gigantic swarm of flying hamsters? can you send me free pens and give me tutorial to ktrinh DC?[/QUOTE] I'd probably ask Supawit to teach me how to bust or do palmspin > fl ta Hmm I suppose it's because I respond to them a lot if they ask questions. Also, I think I'm "popular" because I still make tutorials? (At least to my knowledge) I don't think that many people make tutorials anymore. Plus I suppose people like the way I teach them. Style is important in teaching someone something. It gave me something fun to do that night. 5.5 hai tuas :P Almost got 6 but I didn't catch it :( Gigantic swarm of flying hamsters? :huh: Idk duck? Can't give free pens out. Still not giving out my KTrinh DC tut until I get decent pen parts. Some of the parts I used in that mod were arbitrary, non standardized things. [QUOTE=Kari-Chan wrote: do you like cheese? =3
    YES :excited:

135. Kastup
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 04:59:40

@KTrinh93 "Question for you is why did you name yourself Kastup? :P" "Chicken came first. Seriously, look at how the question is phrased and you tell me which is first xDDD" YES! I KNEW YOU WOULD GET IT xDDD everybody gets that wrong :P i named my self kastup on upsb because when i was like errr 5? idk but i called ketchup kastup :P not kaTSup but kaSTup so i just have been using that fora lot of stuff

136. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 06:42:21

i said be honest.......

137. KTrinh93
    Date: Thu, Mar 10 2011 20:30:13

What makes you think I'm lying?

138. thebloodgod
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 16:05:25

last question for ya: [B]DO YOU WANT TO OVERCOME VIC,PEEM,SUPAWIT ???????[/B]

139. thebloodgod
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 16:07:10

last question for ya: [B]DO YOU WANT TO OVERCOME VIC,PEEM,SUPAWIT ???????[/B]

140. Storm
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 20:11:41

Just pitchin' in my own opinion. I don't believe in any real way to "overcome" any other spinner. Every spinner has traits that make him/her themselves and unique. While some spinners are more suited for competition, such as Supawit with his extreme difficulty, others are more flashy and appealing, like Kate from JEB or many other spinners from JEB that concentrate on style more than difficulty. A better question would be whether he thinks he'd ever be able to beat them in a battle, since competition sets standards for spinners to compete towards (ie. the judging categories).

141. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 20:48:25

thebloodgod wrote: last question for ya: [B]DO YOU WANT TO OVERCOME VIC,PEEM,SUPAWIT ???????[/B]
    i lol'd.

142. KTrinh93
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 20:50:29

thebloodgod wrote: last question for ya: [B]DO YOU WANT TO OVERCOME VIC,PEEM,SUPAWIT ???????[/B]
    Obnoxious question formatting much? xD In short, no. They are who they are and though I like how they spin, I don't wish to "overcome" them or aspire to be like them. Maybe a little bit yet, but I still want my style to be unique to me. Plus, seeing that they're WT material, I'm sure I won't have the time and ability to ever become as pro as them ._.

143. Kari-Chan
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 21:51:00

pat a moo cow??! =D

144. KTrinh93
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 22:37:44

Kari-Chan wrote: pat a moo cow??! =D
    YESH! :excited: :D

145. Colin
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 05:44:27

tl;dr how big are you? like, hands, height..all that good stuff

146. KTrinh93
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 05:45:53

Hands are 18.5-19cm I'm 5'8" the last time I checked.

147. Colin
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 06:14:58

DEW YEW LAI DUH CRYTO JAIL?

148. KTrinh93
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 19:49:27

cryto jail? I cant figure out what that's supposed to say ._.

149. King
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 04:36:50

Make more Freestyles on yo channel pl0x. :D Long time subscriber btw.

150. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Mar 23 2011 23:54:19

Can you post a tutorial on peems Pun New trick? It looks really cool, and ur the best teacher on youtube, so I decided to ask you.