UPSB v4

Member Introductions / HELLO EVERYONE!

1. M-B-W
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 03:37:09

HELLO! I've decided to join this forum. So far, I have 2 day's experience (but only 4 hours or so, actually) spinning pens. I have created the RSVP MX and plan on making the BICtory soon. TRICKS (Fundamentals) The charge, I have mastered (well, most of it). The fingerpass is :S, I don't know if I did it correctly. It seems so easy :banana:! I have the thumbaround mostly mastered. =3 I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THE SONIC!

2. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 04:02:29

@M-B-W Welcome to UPSB Eso has the best sonic tut.

3. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 04:53:49

:welcome: to UPSB. Just keep practicing, you'll get there. Charges are great sonic helpers if you do them in all finger slots besides the thumb flap. :D

4. Quai
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 09:51:13

:welcome: to UPSB!! Just keep practicing. You'll get there. :)

5. M-B-W
    Date: Sat, Mar 5 2011 15:23:38

I just don't understand how it spins around, the video makes me confused lol

6. Jacob8185
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 01:19:20

Hello!:welcome: The sonic consists of 1 revolution. It is like the charge, but it ends up on the finger slot above the starting point, as you might know already. Add some force from the thumbflat and release it. When doing so, pull your middle finger in, and let gravity allow the pen to swing over the middle finger. Then, catch. You should have a sonic. You must start and end with the same pen position (for example: if you start off with the back of the pen near the thumbflat, you must end the sonic with the back of the pen near the thumbflat.

7. M-B-W
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 02:21:15

So it's like a charge between ring and index finger?

8. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 05:03:24

Welcome Enjoy yourself!!