UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / comssa jell

1. sarugio
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 17:54:58

i made this mod after i fall in love with sx mod but this mod is wayyy diffrent than sx. stats: weight:baaron sc>this mod>msxa leght:buster cyl>this mod>vicgotgame(original) BUT YOU CAN CUT THE BARREL(MINE WAS LIKE MSXA) cop:cog momentum:firefly>this mod>ayatori cost:not more than 15$(mine is like 11$) the materials: -1 new hgr(tip) 1x -comssa(i use the cartoon comssa just for color) 1x -hyperjell 1x -extra jimnie grip-optional(matching the grip and cap i prefer black) 1x -metallic G3(tip) 1x -anyball/profile/sgm(i prefer black matching the extra jimnie grip) 1x -signo 1x part 1 make the caps 1.cut the clip 2.put the g3 tip inside put 2cm of hyperjell 0.5 of extra taclip and 0.3 of the other part of hyperjell note:i use japanese jimnie just forget it gonna change it soon part 2 make the comssa cap 1.put 4 strip of anyball 2.0.2 of hyperjell 3.6 strip of anyball part 2.1 prefer tips 1.glue the hgr tips with signo tips 2.put 1 cm of taclip 3.and then put that "tips tower" inside the any ball last part assembly the mod you can also cut the comssa barrel to make it shorter i cut like 1 cm or 1.5 cm. compare to buster the black version with supertips barrel thx for reading i hope this mod will be approve thx for nation to remind me about the shortening steps:D Q&A: -why should i make this mod? a:because its good for learning tricks. it has momentum but not realy heavy q:why you use pink jimnie? a:because i like it. look sexy for me q:how long does it take to make this mod? a: not more that 10 min q:how do you put the hyperjell cap with grips on a supertips? a: i file down the supertips tip a littel bit q:how do you put the comssa cap on supertip? a:just like a buster cyl q:how i make this fucking long mod shorter a:take the comssa backplug,cut the barrel,put the back plug back with a littet force q:will you trade me one?? a:no the pink is the one and the only one q:you looks like an asshole a:you dont even seen my face in the tutorials-_______-

2. asdfcrow
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 18:03:34

Nice mod, but it's too long for most people, if you would make a shorter version I think it would be better

3. Matt
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 18:39:26

holy crap, i made that exact buster a while ago

4. sarugio
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 18:51:46

haha yeahh that buster was not mine it's my friend's buster i made for him haha(indonesia is a kind of fanatic about buster-______-) @nation: i'll edit the tuts

5. chris
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 00:09:21

off topic: sarugio, here too. @topic: I don't really how you used clear comssa caps (that's just me), but the tutorial is nicely done. :thumb:

6. sarugio
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 07:35:15

hmm im thinking whats the differnt between comssa and cartoon comssa caps.but maybe i'll just change the barrel cuz the cartoon comssa without that bunny picture look sooo gay and cartoon comssa barrel without those bunny picture taste like shit.

7. Wyvern
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 07:56:29

sarugio wrote: hmm im thinking whats the differnt between comssa and cartoon comssa caps.but maybe i'll just change the barrel cuz the cartoon comssa without that bunny picture look sooo gay and cartoon comssa barrel without those bunny picture taste like shit.
    dude you do know that you can rub the bunnies off right? hahaha you might wanna add a little bit of tape on the backplug there btw

8. sarugio
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 08:25:07

@wyvern i add some clear tape there too. ya rubbing the bunny of take like 2 hours-___-

9. ChiefSnake
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 18:10:28

I love the momentum comparison. Dr. Kt>this mod> RSVP mx Hehe

10. sarugio
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 07:54:48

@chiefsnake:yahh i know it sucks maybe i should change it to sx>this mod>ayatori mod

11. devaa
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 14:40:05

its look like u want to make a fake SX u can change the cap into white and jimnie into black

sarugio wrote: @wyvern i add some clear tape there too. ya rubbing the bunny of take like 2 hours-___-
    u can rub those things with aceton

12. sarugio
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 01:19:01

devaa wrote: its look like u want to make a fake SX u can change the cap into white and jimnie into black u can rub those things with aceton
    its no a fake sx-_____- HAHA. btw i tried to rub those bunny but doesnt work on mine(seriously)

13. Milk
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 01:25:07

Have you tried this?

14. sarugio
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 13:48:07

i dont think it work

15. Cardboard
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 18:19:51

about the length..you put "leght:buster cyl>this mod

16. sarugio
    Date: Sun, Jul 4 2010 03:16:57

oh sorry hahaha it's not that long,you can also cut the barrel if you want