UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hola Amigos!

1. Firepuke
    Date: Fri, Feb 25 2011 23:50:22

Ok, just kidding. I'm not Latin American, Spanish, or anyone else who may speak EspaƱol. In fact, I'm actually an Asian American living in the "cheese" state (Wisconsin <_<). Honestly, I've probably been recreationally spinning pens for, oh, about 2-3 years. I still suck B). Basically, all I've been doing is thumbaround, thumbaround rev, sonic, sonic rise, and charge. Never really thought about learning anything else, but somehow, I'm here now attempting to learn more about pen spinning. Now, if you've read that, you may have noticed my name. *cough* *cough* Firepuke *cough* Well, I do have other ways of entertaining myself. The name is actually what I use when I play DOTA, for all of those who do not know what this is, it is a Warcraft III mod. Aside from DOTA and pen spinning though, I do have many other hobbies such as: yo-yoing (not so much anymore) magic tricks (mostly card tricks) Used to play Runescape :o RC stuff (cars, planes, all that good stuff) Snowboarding :ox2 Skating (Learning slalom skating B) , well attempting) TI-84 Basic Programming :hah: (I know, I'm full of fail) Eh, there may be more that I just can't recall at the moment. Hopefully, I'll become a semi-active member in this community :grin: ...but no one can really be sure of anything I guess...

2. Olji
    Date: Sat, Feb 26 2011 00:21:17

Welcome to UPSB :), I have played DOTA 3-4 times, and LOL also (very little), so i know what you're talking about, but i suck hard at it, worse than a vacuum cleaner tbh >.<

3. Firepuke
    Date: Sat, Feb 26 2011 00:34:05

Thank you for the greeting! And oh gosh, I remember my first times playing DOTA... :wacko: The game really has a very drastic learning curve and the community is made up of a lot of haters. You really need to get into, but once you do it is so addicting and fun. Eh, well thats probably enough of me ranting about DOTA seeing how I'm on a pen spinning forum =D. Thanks again for welcoming to the boards. Firepuke

4. Quake
    Date: Sat, Feb 26 2011 00:48:05

Welcome to UPSB :D

5. Firepuke
    Date: Sat, Feb 26 2011 00:54:45

Thank you! Just curious, what's your status about? Flying Panda as in the Duncan yo-yo or something completely different?

6. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Feb 26 2011 02:13:43

there's a pen mod (modified pen) that's called Flying Panda. it's pretty nice to spin with actually. or probably a yo-yo im not sure. :/ http://penwish.com/product_info.php?products_id=1059 btw, welcome to UPSB.

7. Surge
    Date: Sat, Feb 26 2011 02:32:05

You're so over eager, you must give one hell of a blowjob

8. Escorpio123
    Date: Sat, Feb 26 2011 02:43:48

Lol you got attention with that TITLE <_<. :welcome: :D I hope you learn more about PS here and have fun :).

9. Mike
    Date: Sat, Feb 26 2011 03:13:59

bIENVENIDOS.

10. Quai
    Date: Sat, Feb 26 2011 03:19:24

:welcome: to UPSB! Goodluck to you learning new tricks! :D

11. NJSpinner
    Date: Sat, Feb 26 2011 09:47:42

Welcome sir! Like you I want to learn more about PS!