UPSB v4

Off-topic / Anime/Manga Thread

1. Wyvern
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 10:33:16

Do you watch Japanese animes and mangas? if you do, what are you currently watching/reading? why do you find it interesting? you can discuss and comment certain series too if you like :)

2. Radek
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 10:51:18

My favourite manga is Monster. ^____^ I haven't watched the Monster anime but people use to say it's pretty nice too. Otherwise, I sometime watch an anime here and there, but nothing special.

3. ukiya
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 11:50:19

my favorite anime is bleach and code geass

4. Pen Island
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 15:02:48

i have read Ane Doki(completed), Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, a bit of bleach.

5. Wyvern
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 17:41:05

yeah I used to follow bleach before it gets to the 200th+ episode (really drags) What about this season? anyone watches Angel Beats? I say it's the most EPIC masterpiece period! [spoiler=some pic][/spoiler] hoping that Key and Maeda Jun won't make the same mistake like the other developers, such as making a second season or OVA whatsoever

6. Remorse
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 18:34:11

Wyvern wrote: yeah I used to follow bleach before it gets to the 200th+ episode (really drags) What about this season? anyone watches Angel Beats? I say it's the most EPIC masterpiece period! [spoiler=some pic][/spoiler] hoping that Key and Maeda Jun won't make the same mistake like the other developers, such as making a second season or OVA whatsoever
    YESH, I LOVE THAT ANIME. It really is great isn't it?

7. davidguy
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 18:45:12

the animes i like are Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, D.Gray-Man, and Naruto. I don't really read manga =/

8. Matt
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 19:09:29

Welcome to the NHK, melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, school rumble, prince of tennis

9. Taikutsu
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 02:54:02

I've watched Shakugan no Shana, ToraDora, True Tears, Air Gear, Bokura ga ita, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, Gantz, K-on, School Days, Love Hina.

10. xSpin
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 06:57:17

Angel Beats all the fucking way.

11. pred
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 07:46:58

watching higurashi kai and sumomomo momomo reading mirai nikki and ichi the killer Also recently completed gantz manga (or at least what its up to) and it was amazing.

12. neoknux_009
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 08:47:17

fools. edward elric kick's all other anime's ass' ;] WATCH FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD

13. Zubola
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 09:00:46

uhh seen NHK ni Youkoso, Lucky Star, Shuffle, School Days, kiss×sis, Angel Beats, School Rumble, Mayoi Neko Overrun, ToraDora, B gata H kei, K-ON, Azumaga Daioh, Clannad, Zero no Tsukaima, Hayate no Gotoku, Ichigo Mashimaro, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Minamike.... yeah~

14. Skepter
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 02:24:32

I love Naruto,One Piece, Ai Kora (a really funny ecchi manga), Detective Conan ,Cross Game, Zettai Karen Children....Those are coolest mangas....

15. RdHg
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 15:58:26

I've read a lot of manga and I'm also reading a lot of manga, but since I'm a huge otaku I need more. so any suggestions?

16. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 18:10:13

the best anime currently airing is Giant Killing IMO. Also, Kaichou wa Maid-sama

17. RdHg
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 18:41:57

Im not really into sports mangas except for prince of tennis imo i think its the best sports manga

18. miyat
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 20:48:41

I can't remember all the shows I've watched... I read naruto manga sometimes. Here are some i've watched, prince of tennis, love hina, love hina again, golden boy, eureka 7, naruto, some of detective conan, gintama (i stopped watching), mobile suit gundam, GTO (great teacher something...), Time of Eve (i stopped watching...), Air Gear, Chobits (i can't remember if i finished it...), Air (i can't remember it lol), Demon King Daimoa (wasn't that good), Soul Eater(didn't finish), Girl's High, Kanokon, Welcome to the NHK, School Days. There's more but like is said i can't remember cause i watched stuff years ago yeah... I liked most of the shows that i finished, some were bad though. Eureka 7 and Golden Boy were amazing. School Days was not your average anime and for that it is worth watching...scary lol. How do you guys watch anime? Dvd's? Internet? What sights, i use crunchyroll mostly. Sometimes youtube, but it is bad quality.

19. Ohayo
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 20:59:48

Currently im watching rurouni kenshin, but I'm almost done watching it :[. my 2 favorite shows that are complete are Cowboy bebop and Samurai champloo. any recommendations that are like these shows?

20. Nachoaddict
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 21:00:12

gundam 00 and code geass go now

21. Ohayo
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 21:03:20

I already seen 00 and some of code geass, kinda got boring

22. RdHg
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 21:32:52

@Ohayo if you like samurai and martial arts stuff try History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Gamaran( really good samurai stuff, but dont if there's an anime) Veritas (idk if theres an anime for this also)

23. davidguy
    Date: Thu, Jul 15 2010 09:07:39

[video=youtube;sdbn0t2WuVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdbn0t2WuVk[/video] this looks like it's gonna be good

24. Matrix-Chan
    Date: Thu, Jul 15 2010 09:18:13

RdHg wrote: Veritas (idk if theres an anime for this also)
    There is, crazy CG stuff. Also, try Afro Samurai, similar hiphop/samurai stuff as Champloo

25. Dark.Master
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 07:05:52

If there's anything besides ps that I've devoted my life to then it's anime for sure xD What can I recommend? Code Geass, Gundam 00 and Seed, Macross Zero and F, Clannad, FMA (both old and new), Death Note, DMC (it's not something really great but as for me it was funny), Fate/Stay Night (my first anime), FMP (especially fumoffu), Hellsing OVA, Evangelion (especially Ha and Jo), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and one of my most favourite anime - Bakemonogatari (you can only love or hate this one). And as for ones that are still airing then: Highschool of the Dead (manga is great too) and Katanagatari (don't know why but I just love everything about it). Well it's just a small part of everything that I've watched but I hope that it'll be helpful ;)

26. Zubola
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 07:28:07

[SIZE="7"][B]A☆MA☆GA☆MI!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B][/SIZE]

27. XYZaki
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 08:37:39

Didn't turbulent turtle have a GIGANTIC list of Animes he had finished? So far I've finished (in chronological order): -Elfen Lied - Absolutely amazing, recommended by PenCell -AIR - Natsukage is an amazing song, the anime is kinda boring, but if you have the right taste you'll like it -School Days - HOLY SHIT CRAZY. -Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Boring. I only watched it because I thought Dear You would be in it, but apparently that's a different season I'm currently watching DNAngel, so far it's pretty good.

28. Twine
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 10:47:28

Angel beats I saw up to ep. 8 (need to see the rest) and I got up to chapter 150ish in naruto before I got bored. I read a TON of romance manga xD. Prolly my favorite was No Bra. Look it up.

29. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 14:28:06

XYZaki wrote: Didn't turbulent turtle have a GIGANTIC list of Animes he had finished? So far I've finished (in chronological order): -Elfen Lied - Absolutely amazing, recommended by PenCell -AIR - Natsukage is an amazing song, the anime is kinda boring, but if you have the right taste you'll like it -School Days - HOLY SHIT CRAZY. -Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Boring. I only watched it because I thought Dear You would be in it, but apparently that's a different season I'm currently watching DNAngel, so far it's pretty good.
    my list [hide]2003-... =Completed= Ultra Maniac 1-26 Onegai Twins 1-12 Happy Lesson Advance 1-13 D.N.Angel 1-26 Green Green 1-12 Full Metal Panic Fumoffu 1-15 Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien 1-14 Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi 1-12 Shingetsutan Tsukihime 1-12 Da Capo 1-26 Maburaho 1-24 Yumeria 1-12 PlanetES 1-26 Chrno Crusade 1-24 Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai 1-12 Midori no Hibi 1-13 Natsuiro no Sunadokei 1-2 Wind -a Breath of Heart- 1-13 DearS 1-12 Ragnarok the Animation 1-26 Bakuretsu Tenshi 1-24 Girls Bravo 1st Season 1-11 2x2 = Shinobuden 1-12 Final Approach 1-13 Uta-Kata 1-12 Samurai Champloo 1-26 Samurai 7 1-26 Full Metal Alchemist 1-51 Mezzo DSA 1-13 Mai-Hime 1-26 BECK 1-26 School Rumble 1-26 Ah! My Goddess TV 1-24 Mahoraba -Heartful Days- 1-26 Mahou Sensei Negima 1-26 Full Metal Panic TSR 1-13 School Rumble OVA 1-2 Suzuka 1-26 ARIA the Animation 1-13 Daphne In The Brilliant Blue 1-24 REC 1-9 Mai-Otome 1-26 Black Cat 1-23 Magikano 1-13 Kage Kara Mamoru 1-12 Lamune 1-12 Karin 1-24 Joshikousei 1-12 Ouran High School Host Club 1-26 School Rumble 2 1-26 Ah! My Goddess -Sorezore no Tsubasa- 1-22 Zero no Tsukaima 1-13 Akagi 1-26 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1-14 Yoakemae Yori Ruriiro na 1-12 Bokura Ga Ita 1-26 Kyou no Go no Ni 1-4 Tsuyokiss 1-12 Kanon 2006 1-24 Tonagura! 1-13 Nodame Cantabile 1-23 Hitohira 1-12 Lucky Star 1-24 Seto no Hanayome 1-26 Lovely Complex 1-24 Nagasarete Airantou 1-26 Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi 1-12 Myself; Yourself 1-13 Minami-ke 1-13 Ah! My Goddess -Tatakau Tsubasa- 1-2 Nodame Cantabile Special Lesson 1 H2O -Footprints in the Sand- 1-12 Clannad 1-23 True Tears 1-13 Rosario + Vampire 1-13 Kaiji 1-26 Ookiku Furikabutte 1-26 Special A 1-24 Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu 1-12 Itazura na Kiss 1-25 School Rumble 3 1-2 Lucky Star OVA 1 Zero no Tsukaima: Princess no Rondo 1-12 Detroit Metal City 1-12 ToLoveRU 1-26 Nodame Cantabile -Paris Chapter- 1-11 Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka 1-12 Kyou no go no ni 1-13 Minami-ke -Okawari- 1-13 Kannagi 1-13 Asu no Yoichi 1-12 Skip Beat! 1-25 Minami-ke -Okaeri- 1-13 Clannad ~After Story~ 1-24 One Outs 1-25 K-On! 1-14 Hatsukoi Limited 1-12 Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka OVA 1 Hidamari Sketch 1-12 Hidamari Sketch x365 1-13 Minami-ke Betsubara 1 Yurumates 1 K-On! Special 1 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya S2 1-14 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 1-11 Princess Lover! 1-12 Sora no Manimani 1-12 Saki 1-25 Taishou Yakyuu Musume 1-12 Valkyria Chronicles 1-26 Nodame Cantabile Finale 1-11 Hidamari Sketch × Hoshimittsu 1-12 Nyan Koi! 1-12 Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza 1-12 Ookiku Furikabute S2 1-13 [/hide]

30. Dark.Master
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 15:29:02

@Zombo, nice list ;) but still can't compare with mine xD [SPOILER="Spoiler"] 07-Ghost Angel Beats! Aria the Animation Asu no Yoichi! Asura Cryin` Asura Cryin` 2 Bakemonogatari Bamboo Blade Black Lagoon Black Lagoon: Roberta`s Blood Trail (still airing) Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage Blassreiter Bleach (still airing) Blood: The Last Vampire Bokura no Bounen no Xamdou Busou Renkin Byousoku 5 Centimeter Cencoroll Chaos;Head Choujikuu Yousai Macross Choujikuu Yousai Macross - Ai Oboete Imasu ka Chrno Crusade Clannad Claymore Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Dance in the Vampire Bund Death Note Dennou Coil Detroit Metal City Dragonaut: The Resonance Dragon Ball Dragon Ball Z Dragon Ball GT Druaga no Tou: the Aegis of Uruk Druaga no Tou: the Sword of Uruk Ef - a Tale of Memories. Elfen Lied Erementar Gerad Ergo Proxy Evangelion Shin Gekijouban: Ha Evangelion Shin Gekijouban: Jo Fairy Tail (still airing) Fate/Stay Night Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children First Squad: The Moment of Truth Freedom Fullmetal Panic! Fullmetal Panic? Fumoffu Fullmetal Panic! The Second Raid Furi Kuri Gakuen Mokushiroku: High School of the Dead (still airing) Ga-Rei: Zero Gekijouban Bleach: Fade to Black Kimi no Na o Yobu Gekijouban Bleach: Memories of Nobody Gekijouban Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion Mouhitotsu no Hyourinmaru Gekijouban Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Shambala o Yuku Mono Gekijouban Naruto: Dai Gekitotsu! Maboroshi no Chitei Iseki Datte ba yo! Gekijouban Naruto: Dai Katsugeki! Yuki Hime Ninpouchou Datte ba yo! Gekijouban Naruto: Dai Koufun! Mikazuki-jima no Animal Panic Datte ba yo! Gekijouban Naruto Shippuuden Gekijouban Naruto Shippuuden: Hi no Ishi o Tsugu Mono Gekijouban Naruto Shippuuden: Kizuna Gekijouban Shakugan no Shana Gekijouban Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Gurren-hen Gekijouban Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Lagann-hen Ghost Hunt Grenadier: Hohoemi no Senshi Gunparade March: Arata naru Kougunka Gurren Lagann Parallel Works .hack//SIGN Hagane no Renkinjutsushi Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (2009) Halo Legends Hellsing Hellsing (2006) (still airing) Heroic Age Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei Hoshi no Koe Hyakko Idol Master Xenoglossia Ikkitousen Ikkitousen: Dragon Destiny Innocence Interstella5555 - The 5tory of The 5ecret 5tar 5ystem Inukami! Inukami! The Movie: Tokumei Reiteki Sousakan Karina Shirou! Itazura na Kiss Jigoku Shoujo Kaibutsu Oujo Kannagi Kanokon Katanagatari (still airing) Kaze no Stigma Kemeko Deluxe! Kenkoo Zenrakei Suieibu Umishou Kidou Senshi Gundam Kidou Senshi Gundam 00 Kidou Senshi Gundam 00 2nd Season Kidou Senshi Gundam MS IGLOO: 1-nen Sensou Hiroku Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny Final Plus: The Chosen Future Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny Special Edition II: Sorezore no Ken Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny Special Edition I: Kudakareta Sekai Kidou Senshi Gundam Unicorn Kidou Senshi Victory Gundam KimiKiss Pure Rouge K-On! Koukaku Kidoutai Koukaku Kidoutai 2.0 Koukaku Kidoutai Stand Alone Complex Koukyoushihen: Eureka Seven Koukyoushihen: Eureka Seven - Pocket ga Niji de Ippai Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho Kurenai Kurenai (2010) Kurokami The Animation Kyou no Go no Ni (2008) Ladies versus Butlers! Last Exile Lucky Star Macademi Wasshoi! Macross 7 Macross 7 Encore Macross 7: Ginga ga Ore o Yonde Iru Macross Dynamite 7 Macross F Macross Plus Macross Zero Mahou Sensei Negima! Mahou Sensei Negima!: Mou Hitotsu no Sekai (still airing) Mahou Sensei Negima!: Shiroki Tsubasa Ala Alba Mayoi Neko Overrun! Murder Princess Naruto Naruto Shippuuden (still airing) NHK ni Youkoso! Nyan Koi! Nyoroon Churuya-san Ookami Kakushi Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi (still airing) Ookami to Kohaku-iro no Yuuutsu Ookami to Koushinryou Ookami to Koushinryou II Pandora Hearts Persona: Trinity Soul Queen`s Blade: Rurou no Senshi Rean no Tsubasa Rental Magica Ride Back R.O.D - Read or Die Rosario to Vampire Rosario to Vampire Capu2 Rozen Maiden Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Scrapped Princess Seiken no Blacksmith Seirei no Moribito Sekirei Senjou no Valkyria: Valkyria Chronicles Senkaiden Houshin Engi Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi Serial Experiments Lain Seto no Hanayome Shakugan no Shana Shakugan no Shana II Shakugan no Shana S (still airing) Shaman King Shangri-La Shigofumi Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Ken`ichi Shikabane Hime: Aka Shikabane Hime: Kuro Shinigami no Ballad Shinreigari: Ghost Hound Shinseiki Evangelion Shinseiki Evangelion Gekijouban: Shi to Shinsei Shinseiki Evangelion Gekijouban: The End of Evangelion Shuffle! Sky Girls Sky Girls (2007) Slap Up Party: Arad Senki Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor Soul Eater Sousei no Aquarion Sousei no Aquarion (2007) Speed Grapher Sumomomo Momomo: Chijou Saikyou no Yome Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009) Tales of Symphonia The Animation Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra Tears to Tiara Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Kirameki Youko Box: Pieces of Sweet Stars Tetsuwan Birdy Decode Tetsuwan Birdy Decode:02 Tetsuwan Birdy Decode: The Cipher The Third: Aoi Hitomi no Shoujo Toaru Majutsu no Index Toki o Kakeru Shoujo Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 To Love-Ru Toradora! Tsubasa Chronicle Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Series Tsubasa Chronicle: Tori Kago no Kuni no Himegimi Tsubasa Shunraiki Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase Tytania Uchuu no Senshi Vampire Hunter D Vampire Knight Vampire Knight Guilty VanDread VanDread the Second Stage Vexille: 2077 Nihon Sakoku Witch Hunter Robin Wolf`s Rain Yozakura Quartet Zegapain Zero no Tsukaima Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi Zero no Tsukaima: Princess no Rondo [/SPOILER]

31. Ricercar
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 17:06:53

[SPOILER="I lose"] Animes Azumanga Daioh! AiR Angel Beats! Kanon Lucky Star Pani Poni Dash! TMoHS Rozen Maiden Mangas Azumanga Daioh Tsubasa TMoHS part of Higurashi (got bored) xxxHolic [/SPOILER] Like I said, I lose. I need more animes to watch, any recommendations?

32. Tetsip
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 17:09:01

Rorouni Kenshin

33. davidguy
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 19:38:25

you guys have a lot of time on your hand if you can keep track of all the animes you've watched -__- @Ricercar try D.Gray-Man or Katekyo Hitman Reborn, those are good imo :)

34. RdHg
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 19:54:31

[SPOILER="My Manga List"] Reading One Piece Naruto Bleach History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Soul Eater Witch Hunter Fairy Tail Gamble Fish Defense Devil Katekyo Hitman Reborn! The World God Only Knows Get Backers Love Junkies Oniwaka to Ushiwaka-Edge of the World Gamaran Mahou Sensei Negima! GE-Good Ending Kimi No Iru Machi Tegami Bachi(Letter Bee) New Prince of Tennis Medaka Box Sora No Otoshimono Beelzebub Psyren Yankee-kun to Megane-kun Metallica Metalluca Bakuman Sekirei Arago Completed Love Hina Suzuka Ichigo 100% Half and Half(one shot) Personant(one shot) Ability Shop(one shot) Haruyuki Bus(multiple one shots) Cross Epoch(one shot cross over) Fairy Megane(one shot cross over) Lock On! Full Metal Alchemist Busou Renkin School Days(creepy) Watashi no Messiah-sama Rurouni Kenshin Hikaru no Go Zatch Bell Akaboshi-Ibun Suikoden MAR's Awaken Romance to-LOVE-ru Black Cat Lilim Kiss Monster Soul Ane Doki Mx0 Prince of Tennis Shaman King Rave Master Mai-Hime Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Suzuka 2 Dropped(but will come back to) Mother Keeper Girls Bravo Ah My Goddess Veritas Summer Wars Hekikai No Aion Love Yume Mix D.Gray-Man Pokemon Adventures Special Heroman Remote [switch] Air Gear Hayate Combat Butler Freezing HunterxHunter Kandachime MixiM Dollgun Until Death Do Us Part Rappi Rangai(Ninja Girls) Blazer Drive(will DEFINITELY get back to) Blood Monday Tokyo ESP Gintama Yureka xxxHolic Princess Lucia Flags Kurohime Dragon Who Loose Relation Between Wizard and Apprentice Change 123 Amatsuki Bamboo Blade Tora Dora Id Gantz [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="My Anime List"] Oh My Goddess! Love Hina Love Hina Again Suzuka Girls Bravo G Gundam Gundam Wing Yu Gi Oh(Only the original, the new ones look gay) Pokemon Dragon Ball Dragon Ball Z Dragon Ball GT [/SPOILER] My anime list is so short compared to my manga list. lol

35. Ohayo
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 21:40:49

Zombo wrote: my list [hide]2003-... =Completed= Ultra Maniac 1-26 Onegai Twins 1-12 Happy Lesson Advance 1-13 D.N.Angel 1-26 Green Green 1-12 Full Metal Panic Fumoffu 1-15 Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien 1-14 Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi 1-12 Shingetsutan Tsukihime 1-12 Da Capo 1-26 Maburaho 1-24 Yumeria 1-12 PlanetES 1-26 Chrno Crusade 1-24 Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai 1-12 Midori no Hibi 1-13 Natsuiro no Sunadokei 1-2 Wind -a Breath of Heart- 1-13 DearS 1-12 Ragnarok the Animation 1-26 Bakuretsu Tenshi 1-24 Girls Bravo 1st Season 1-11 2x2 = Shinobuden 1-12 Final Approach 1-13 Uta-Kata 1-12 Samurai Champloo 1-26 Samurai 7 1-26 Full Metal Alchemist 1-51 Mezzo DSA 1-13 Mai-Hime 1-26 BECK 1-26 School Rumble 1-26 Ah! My Goddess TV 1-24 Mahoraba -Heartful Days- 1-26 Mahou Sensei Negima 1-26 Full Metal Panic TSR 1-13 School Rumble OVA 1-2 Suzuka 1-26 ARIA the Animation 1-13 Daphne In The Brilliant Blue 1-24 REC 1-9 Mai-Otome 1-26 Black Cat 1-23 Magikano 1-13 Kage Kara Mamoru 1-12 Lamune 1-12 Karin 1-24 Joshikousei 1-12 Ouran High School Host Club 1-26 School Rumble 2 1-26 Ah! My Goddess -Sorezore no Tsubasa- 1-22 Zero no Tsukaima 1-13 Akagi 1-26 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1-14 Yoakemae Yori Ruriiro na 1-12 Bokura Ga Ita 1-26 Kyou no Go no Ni 1-4 Tsuyokiss 1-12 Kanon 2006 1-24 Tonagura! 1-13 Nodame Cantabile 1-23 Hitohira 1-12 Lucky Star 1-24 Seto no Hanayome 1-26 Lovely Complex 1-24 Nagasarete Airantou 1-26 Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi 1-12 Myself; Yourself 1-13 Minami-ke 1-13 Ah! My Goddess -Tatakau Tsubasa- 1-2 Nodame Cantabile Special Lesson 1 H2O -Footprints in the Sand- 1-12 Clannad 1-23 True Tears 1-13 Rosario + Vampire 1-13 Kaiji 1-26 Ookiku Furikabutte 1-26 Special A 1-24 Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu 1-12 Itazura na Kiss 1-25 School Rumble 3 1-2 Lucky Star OVA 1 Zero no Tsukaima: Princess no Rondo 1-12 Detroit Metal City 1-12 ToLoveRU 1-26 Nodame Cantabile -Paris Chapter- 1-11 Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka 1-12 Kyou no go no ni 1-13 Minami-ke -Okawari- 1-13 Kannagi 1-13 Asu no Yoichi 1-12 Skip Beat! 1-25 Minami-ke -Okaeri- 1-13 Clannad ~After Story~ 1-24 One Outs 1-25 K-On! 1-14 Hatsukoi Limited 1-12 Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka OVA 1 Hidamari Sketch 1-12 Hidamari Sketch x365 1-13 Minami-ke Betsubara 1 Yurumates 1 K-On! Special 1 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya S2 1-14 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 1-11 Princess Lover! 1-12 Sora no Manimani 1-12 Saki 1-25 Taishou Yakyuu Musume 1-12 Valkyria Chronicles 1-26 Nodame Cantabile Finale 1-11 Hidamari Sketch × Hoshimittsu 1-12 Nyan Koi! 1-12 Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza 1-12 Ookiku Furikabute S2 1-13 [/hide]
    LOL YES NEGIMA i never finished the remade series of the show =p

36. miyat
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 22:41:49

Wow that's a lot, i'm to lazy to keep track of every single series. I'm sure i haven't even come close to that much though. For the people who have watched a mother load of anime's, whats the top 5...

37. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Jul 17 2010 04:50:00

RdHg wrote: [SPOILER="My Manga List"] Reading One Piece Naruto Bleach History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Soul Eater Witch Hunter Fairy Tail Gamble Fish Defense Devil Katekyo Hitman Reborn! The World God Only Knows Get Backers Love Junkies Oniwaka to Ushiwaka-Edge of the World Gamaran Mahou Sensei Negima! GE-Good Ending Kimi No Iru Machi Tegami Bachi(Letter Bee) New Prince of Tennis Medaka Box Sora No Otoshimono Beelzebub Psyren Yankee-kun to Megane-kun Metallica Metalluca Bakuman Sekirei Arago Completed Love Hina Suzuka Ichigo 100% Half and Half(one shot) Personant(one shot) Ability Shop(one shot) Haruyuki Bus(multiple one shots) Cross Epoch(one shot cross over) Fairy Megane(one shot cross over) Lock On! Full Metal Alchemist Busou Renkin School Days(creepy) Watashi no Messiah-sama Rurouni Kenshin Hikaru no Go Zatch Bell Akaboshi-Ibun Suikoden MAR's Awaken Romance to-LOVE-ru Black Cat Lilim Kiss Monster Soul Ane Doki Mx0 Prince of Tennis Shaman King Rave Master Mai-Hime Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Suzuka 2 Dropped(but will come back to) Mother Keeper Girls Bravo Ah My Goddess Veritas Summer Wars Hekikai No Aion Love Yume Mix D.Gray-Man Pokemon Adventures Special Heroman Remote [switch] Air Gear Hayate Combat Butler Freezing HunterxHunter Kandachime MixiM Dollgun Until Death Do Us Part Rappi Rangai(Ninja Girls) Blazer Drive(will DEFINITELY get back to) Blood Monday Tokyo ESP Gintama Yureka xxxHolic Princess Lucia Flags Kurohime Dragon Who Loose Relation Between Wizard and Apprentice Change 123 Amatsuki Bamboo Blade Tora Dora Id Gantz [/SPOILER] [SPOILER="My Anime List"] Oh My Goddess! Love Hina Love Hina Again Suzuka Girls Bravo G Gundam Gundam Wing Yu Gi Oh(Only the original, the new ones look gay) Pokemon Dragon Ball Dragon Ball Z Dragon Ball GT [/SPOILER] My anime list is so short compared to my manga list. lol
    mangas are generally superior to animes except in rare cases. thats why when you watch a manga first, theres litle incentive to watch the anime.

38. ReAct
    Date: Mon, Jul 19 2010 03:02:07

Anime i watched so far are Da Capo2 S.S Code Geass DragonBallz (you guys better have watched this O_o) Busou Renkin Hikaru No Go Fate/Stay Night 11eyes Angel Beats Tayutama Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Shakugan No Shana K-On School Days .... i dont remember anything else :P

39. 07 Ghost
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 01:31:18

I've watched wayyyy to much anime. Reading manga is cool too. However, nothing compares to the hundreds of hours I've spent playing Visual Novels and ... yeah

40. Wind
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 01:37:42

lol... someone should revive OD... ONEMANGA IS BEING TAKEN DOWN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T_T

41. 07 Ghost
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 01:41:12

MangaFox/1000Manga are alternatives. Otaku's Dream stepmania/anime community is alive?

42. Paype121
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 01:43:48

K-on! angel core [this ones a little explicit... and by little i mean a lot] vocaloid bleach i also liked S-cry-ed when it aired on american tv even though it was only like 27 episodes

43. RdHg
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 02:08:09

Man I cant believe OneManga's not gonna have anymore mangas. Any one else use onemanga pissed right now?

44. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 02:11:49

yeh... oh well easy enough to find scanlations

45. 07 Ghost
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 16:35:17

Lol, I didn't Zombo watched anime. It's a first for me. Anyway, I'm too lazy to post my list of anime, however, it may not be as big as you think, but then again, I rewatch anime quite a bit.

46. ReAct
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 05:48:56

ReAct wrote: Anime i watched so far are Da Capo2 S.S Code Geass DragonBallz (you guys better have watched this O_o) Busou Renkin Hikaru No Go Fate/Stay Night 11eyes Angel Beats Tayutama Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Shakugan No Shana K-On School Days .... i dont remember anything else :P
    Started to watch High School Of The Dead Air Inazuma eleven

47. Vaan
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 06:37:57

onemanga is laying down :'(

48. Kari-Chan
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 07:46:30

Vaan wrote: onemanga is laying down :'(
    i know! D: how sad is that? :( although i haven't been reading mangas lately... =P but it's still sad D:

49. crinix
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 12:03:46

I watched many many animes(I won't count them right now), and all have completed now except of One Piece. It is also the only manga i read. Anyone reads One Piece manga?

50. Dark.Master
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 12:47:05

Kari-Chan wrote: i know! D: how sad is that? :( although i haven't been reading mangas lately... =P but it's still sad D:
    Ohh well just use mangafox now, it's better imho :) btw. I've just watched Black Rock Shooter OVA and I have to say that it was pretty good. Not perfect but I don't regret watching it. Ohh and I strongly recommend Eve no Jikan. It's short but it'll own your tits!

51. Tetsip
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 13:34:38

mangasteam.com is my fav. now. it has all the new releases first.

52. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 15:59:20

mangastream has almost no manga...

53. Tetsip
    Date: Mon, Jul 26 2010 16:00:35

Then again, I only read bleach and naruto nowadays. So i use that site cause it's updated asap :3

54. 07 Ghost
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 04:16:26

Watch some real stuff man. Bleach and Naruto are toooooo friggen long. I hate those anime, even though I used to watch it.

55. RdHg
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 23:19:05

proof One Piece owns Naruto

56. kawearo
    Date: Wed, Jul 28 2010 04:14:04

Code Geass Pwns all other anime!

57. RdHg
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 22:47:52

anyone know any good romance mangas?

58. 07 Ghost
    Date: Sat, Jul 31 2010 00:04:03

Romantic comedy? Or just romance. Romantic Comedy: Awakawa Under the Bridge. Romance: Kimi Ni Todoke

59. RdHg
    Date: Sat, Jul 31 2010 00:45:49

something like love hina Ichigo 100% Suzuka etc. so I guess romantic comedy

60. EliteN00Bz
    Date: Sat, Jul 31 2010 01:43:24

People onemanga is going to close TT.TT

61. pred
    Date: Sat, Jul 31 2010 03:24:59

i almost fell asleep watching that, so boring and nunally, that blind girl is so annoying. Anyone here watching highschool of the dead, first episode was amazing, even better then manga imo, shame its censored now. Have to wait untill dvd :(

62. Vaan
    Date: Sat, Jul 31 2010 07:38:25

hey.. im watching highschool of the dead!!!!! that was awesome.. so in manga.. ^_^

63. IllDepence
    Date: Wed, Aug 4 2010 12:47:12

N00Bz wrote: People onemanga is going to close TT.TT
    There are similar sites like mangatoshokan.com. ; ) TT: I currently watch Full Metal Panic and maybe start reading Battle Angel Alita. Best Manga and Anime ever is Elfen Lied imho. Death Note is awesome too. Speaking of Anime movies Paprika and Mononoke Hime are very very nice.

64. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Aug 4 2010 18:30:25

im pretty sure mangatoshokan and others are going to close also...

65. papa happy
    Date: Wed, Aug 4 2010 20:03:44

anime is my fav!!!!!!!!!!!! its hard to pick a fav, but i really like full metal alc ! then u got the old stuff like vampire hunter d # 1 and 2 , ninja scroll , ive also love bleach, and death note, darker then black, ect.... i can go on forever! lol long story short love it!!!

66. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Aug 22 2010 14:56:33

reposting the PS manga in case some of you guys haven't read it yet: http://www.upsb.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=20713&hl=journal

67. Resonance
    Date: Sun, Aug 22 2010 18:43:20

currently watching Cowboy Bebop, and Wolf's Rain after that. a friend made a small must-see list, so I'm pretty much going by it =P

68. Neotoma
    Date: Sun, Aug 22 2010 19:19:14

Azumanga Dioah.

69. Pen Island
    Date: Sun, Aug 22 2010 19:27:38

i need a list of must-watch animes and must-read mangas..

70. Resonance
    Date: Sun, Aug 22 2010 19:48:49

Well I can't really help you out with mangas, but which animes have you watched so far?

71. taichi1082
    Date: Mon, Aug 23 2010 01:46:57

Zombo wrote: im pretty sure mangatoshokan and others are going to close also...
    There will always be new sites, just like with torrent trackers. However, it would be nice to have a "not-so-public-scene" again. I remember the days when I got my stuff from IRCs or mangahelpers...

72. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Aug 23 2010 02:06:11

Currently watching Bokura ga Ita :wub:

73. taichi1082
    Date: Mon, Aug 23 2010 13:23:59

Before I forget you should all watch boku no pico Awesome show!

74. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Aug 23 2010 15:34:52

Why do you like yaoi, taichi ._.

75. Pen Island
    Date: Mon, Aug 23 2010 16:36:45

Resonance wrote: Well I can't really help you out with mangas, but which animes have you watched so far?
    i've only seen two - angel beats and K-ON.

76. RdHg
    Date: Tue, Aug 24 2010 00:44:48

anyone read manhwas aka korean mangas. they have some cool stuff like Noblesse and Witch Hunter

77. taichi1082
    Date: Wed, Aug 25 2010 22:45:10

Pen Island wrote: i need a list of must-watch animes and must-read mangas..

78. RdHg
    Date: Wed, Aug 25 2010 22:54:47

could someone name cool anime movies, that are non-series relates like Spirited Away and stuff like that?

79. zweebna
    Date: Thu, Aug 26 2010 03:31:24

RdHg wrote: could someone name cool anime movies, that are non-series relates like Spirited Away and stuff like that?
    Anything by Studio Ghibli pretty much. Tokyo Godfathers. Voices of a Distant Star (Stand-alone OVA actually.) Akira Ghost in the Shell Toki wo Kakeru Shojo (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time) 5 Centimeters Per Second I was about to watch GITS: SAC but my computer got fucked >.> I had it downloaded and everything.

80. JLSpinY
    Date: Thu, Aug 26 2010 15:54:05

I'm currently watching Amagi SS, Azumanga Daioh, K-On!!, Seitokai Yakuindomo and Working!! I just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and found it awesome. I also watched Karigurashi no Arrietty at the cinema while I was in Japan.

81. RdHg
    Date: Sat, Aug 28 2010 22:04:29

zweebna wrote: Anything by Studio Ghibli pretty much. Tokyo Godfathers. Voices of a Distant Star (Stand-alone OVA actually.) Akira Ghost in the Shell Toki wo Kakeru Shojo (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time) 5 Centimeters Per Second
    Those are good, but I was looking for something with more action, stuff like Sword of the Stranger.

82. miyat
    Date: Sun, Aug 29 2010 05:41:09

golden boy is so funny school days is unique eureka seven is a good one blah, i dont watch animes as much as i used to. I use crunchyroll.com , if i cant find the anime i want i just search it on youtube or google it. oh and air gear is pretty cool.

83. crinix
    Date: Sun, Aug 29 2010 23:21:26

Does anyone read One Piece? There is a 4 weeks break after a perfect episode. :/

84. zweebna
    Date: Mon, Aug 30 2010 05:06:29

Akira and Ghost in the Shell have action. >.>

85. taichi1082
    Date: Mon, Aug 30 2010 12:42:12

RdHg wrote: Those are good, but I was looking for something with more action, stuff like Sword of the Stranger.
    Afro Samurai Afro Samurai: Resurrection Neon Genisis Evangelion and yes, Ghost in the Shell! @crinix lolbig3

86. zweebna
    Date: Tue, Aug 31 2010 14:29:12

taichi1082 wrote: Afro Samurai Afro Samurai: Resurrection Neon Genisis Evangelion and yes, Ghost in the Shell! @crinix lolbig3
    He was asking for standalone films

87. taichi1082
    Date: Tue, Aug 31 2010 20:58:32

zweebna wrote: He was asking for standalone films
    Afro Samurai = 2 standalone films. Check. Neon Genesis = 4 films. Well... ok. Ghost in the Shell = 2 standalone films. Check. You can watch any of these movies without having seen the show since they are either independent or retell the story of the series. ???

88. zweebna
    Date: Wed, Sep 1 2010 14:53:51

He asked for movies that didn't relate to series. I don't think there are any anime films related to a series that actually depend on the series.

89. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Sep 1 2010 21:30:29

Who's ready for the next Gundam 00 thing. Movie: A wakening of the Trailblazer (<- yeah I know wtf?) I saw the trailer. Looks pretty epic. Hope it's better than the other 2 seasons ;D

90. exclusive
    Date: Sun, Sep 5 2010 07:30:09

NARUTO

91. Wind
    Date: Mon, Sep 6 2010 05:59:46

lol i am... But it won't be out in english subtitles or on stream until a couple months after it's out in theaters.

92. CaptainGolfBall
    Date: Mon, Sep 13 2010 03:44:43

just finished Angel Beats. 13 episodes. AMAZING english subbed anime

93. taichi1082
    Date: Fri, Sep 17 2010 01:11:05

CaptainGolfBall;21762]just finished Angel Beats. 13 episodes. AMAZING english subbed anime[/QUOTE] http://www.twitvid.com/YYZEI "Haruhi with guns". I watched this when it came out but the plot is so ridiculous... dropped it after 5 episodes. Music was awesome though 8) [QUOTE=Wind wrote: But it won't be out in english subtitles or on stream until[...]
    streaming anime... :facepalm:

94. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 11:50:58

naruto