Hey sup guys this is peninja. I have some wants. this is mainly for g2 cte evolved. [1x]: ( a ) Zebra Hyperjell cap [1x]: ( b ) Uniball IRT tip, inktube and spring [1x]: ( c ) Pilot Dr Grip grip and shaker piece [1x]: ( d ) Pilot G2 large body piece(clear) [1x]: ( e ) MM/CT/AC/KT body also, if anyone can sell the g2 cte whole that would be great too. either way, i can pay via cash or trade or 30$ on a visa prepaid card. um i have lots of pilot g2's anyballs/profiles papermate flexgrips and i have one or two of these pink monami memory highlighter brown and lightbrown supertip sub(no text) metal g2(gold and silver) sailor gels Stuff that is not related to penspinning(for trade or buy if good price) ----------------------------------------- headphones hi-chew candy magic the gathering cards(lands, and random zendikar, worldwake, m11,m10 , rise of the eldrazi, mirrodin beseiged, scars or mirrodin) (mythuic rares including leige of the tangle , victorys herald blightsteel collosus, darksteel plate, platinum angel, something something the last troll) fishing stuff(have to much) Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: SUPER BUMP