UPSB v4

Pen Spinning Relations / PSA Tutorials

1. 13371337
    Date: Wed, Feb 23 2011 02:51:44

Put your name down here if you would be willing to make tutorials in exchange for a free PSA membership. It would be helpful if you put what tricks/combos/hybrids you would be willing to make tutorials for and how many tutorials you would be willing to make each year for your free membership.

2. Hippo2626
    Date: Wed, Feb 23 2011 03:06:34

I wouldn't mind helping out. I think I would provide more of unique/rare/new tricks/linkages/hybrids. Also, I've got a lot of ideas on doing studies of pen spinning, like, researching into different areas of pen spinning, adding new perspectives in pen spinning etc etc. I've started on some already Not sure how many tuts I'll be able to produce yet. Just a question who will you invite into PSA for free membership, How will you decide?

3. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Feb 23 2011 03:19:51

Again, I feel that all tutorials should be viewable by the public. There is no reason for them to be exclusive. If someone has "unique/rare/new tricks/linkages/hybrids." They should help in the research department, or release it to the community so others can build upon their ideas.

4. 13371337
    Date: Wed, Feb 23 2011 05:29:42

shoeman6 wrote: Again, I feel that all tutorials should be viewable by the public. There is no reason for them to be exclusive. If someone has "unique/rare/new tricks/linkages/hybrids." They should help in the research department, or release it to the community so others can build upon their ideas.
    This is somewhat hypercritical. You say that all tutorials should be viewable by the public but then say that people with new things should be in the RD, which is closed to the public!
    There is no reason for them to be exclusive
    The reason is, to get people to join.

5. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Feb 23 2011 05:34:52

It's not the same... RD is around with the intention to release topics to the public (at least imo.) and is a place for people to come together to brainstorm and collaborate. If someone wants access they can get it. It's free, or they could request something in the other thread. Do spinners really want to join? 0 _ o, it depends on how you go about it I guess.