UPSB v4

Gatherings / Meetings / CANCELED Saint Louis Spring Gathering CANCELED

1. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Feb 22 2011 16:49:05

[B][COLOR="red"][SIZE="7"]DUE TO LACK OF COMMITMENT THIS GATHERING HAS BEEN CANCELED, SORRY GUYS.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]SAINT LOUIS SPRING GATHERING[/B] LOCATION: [B]CHESTERFIELD MALL FOOD COURT [/B] DATE: [B][COLOR="red"]CANCELED[/COLOR][/B] TIME: [B][COLOR="red"]3:00~6:30[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="red"][SIZE="7"]DUE TO LACK OF COMMITMENT THIS GATHERING HAS BEEN CANCELED, SORRY GUYS.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] It's that time of the year again. This year we skipped the winter gathering so I thought it might be nice to have the first Saint Louis spring gathering. I think we'll stick with the same location, as it's worked out fine so far. As for dates I'm thinking sometime in march, probably 18-25. If not to many people are away on vacation. If not we could find a weekend which works. Please post whether or not you are free. -------- ATTENDEES (confirmed in[COLOR="red"] red[/COLOR]) | Not coming in [COLOR="yellow"]yellow[/COLOR]: @shoeman6[/COLOR] [B][COLOR="red"][SIZE="7"]DUE TO LACK OF COMMITMENT THIS GATHERING HAS BEEN CANCELED, SORRY GUYS.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] --------- [B]If you are not on this list, unconfirmed, or will not be attending, please post in this thread or PM me.[/B] [SIZE="5"]Many people are not actively using UPSB, but would like to come, please try to inform acquaintances/friends IRL when you have the chance.[/SIZE] (aka you guys at central, or steven, your friends, I'll see if I can contact neumann) @chau hope to see you there. @steven, idk your schedule w/ college, but hoopefully you can make time. [B][COLOR="red"][SIZE="7"]DUE TO LACK OF COMMITMENT THIS GATHERING HAS BEEN CANCELED, SORRY GUYS.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

2. ChauTran
    Date: Tue, Feb 22 2011 19:52:56

I'll definitely be able to come :). But quick question : could it be Galleria? Actually, I'd prefer Galleria cuz it'd be more convenient for my cousins whoever is gonna take me there. But it's fine, just a suggestion :) !

3. Kirby
    Date: Tue, Feb 22 2011 21:53:39

short story- Meh, I might come Long Story- What about simon (misery, yami), also i'm going to hawaii over spring break, no idea when spring break fucking is, but it might conflict. Also, even if it doesnt...i still might not come. Not orgasmful on trading anymore (was my fav part of gatherings), and whenever i see people i know, shitz awkward. but I still might come, ill talk to n00b, if i'm haning with him, i prob will go. idk... ill see whos all going, what the plan is, what pens will be there, and there better just be spinnig (and not in the food court, but in the darkest of the darkest corners of borders. Spinning in food court, looks gay. legit collab/video this time? meh, done rambleing. but we'll see. Me, N00b, and Nation have slowly descreased time on PS, (other than just recently me and n00b), but it depends on will and liam. I'm actually decent now...jk. my combo=spam spam spam power trick powertrick powertrick powertrick powertrick spam spam powertrick, etc.

4. mrneumann5000
    Date: Tue, Feb 22 2011 21:56:15

Sounds awesome, Ill definately try to make it! Sorry I havnt been on in a long time. I do have a yoyo competition on March 19, but if its a different day I think I can definately show up.

5. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Feb 22 2011 22:21:42

Dw, I'll make simon come. Kirby, when will you be in hawaii? We could go to the galleria instead if everyone wanted too.

6. Kirby
    Date: Wed, Feb 23 2011 02:51:43

galleria=not going, but if it's what everyone else wants, that aight, just can't make it. And basically the whole parkway spring break. EDIT: Don't schedule around me, even if its a chesterfield and im in town its still prob a 50/50 chance I'd go.

7. asdfcrow
    Date: Sat, Feb 26 2011 18:49:03

I'll come if everybody brings lots of money.

ChauTran wrote: I'll definitely be able to come :). But quick question : could it be Galleria? Actually, I'd prefer Galleria cuz it'd be more convenient for my cousins whoever is gonna take me there. But it's fine, just a suggestion :) !
    nigga better come

8. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Mar 4 2011 03:36:03

@shoeman6 AGAIN Only a couple weeks! What do you think of March 20th, 3:00 ~ 6:30 (and later)

9. SuiXidaL
    Date: Fri, Mar 4 2011 08:28:05

I'll come.

10. Kirby
    Date: Fri, Mar 4 2011 12:09:39

lolwut^

11. Fran
    Date: Fri, Mar 4 2011 23:01:29

I can go as long as its not on March 29-April 3

12. ChauTran
    Date: Fri, Mar 11 2011 07:15:59

Spring Break is just around the corner. Any confirmed information?

13. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Mar 13 2011 13:52:50

Um March 20th is looking good, I need to contact Steven To see if he can make it but start posting if you're going to be there or not!

14. mrneumann5000
    Date: Sun, Mar 13 2011 18:19:39

March 20 sounds great!

15. asdfcrow
    Date: Sun, Mar 13 2011 20:18:57

So yeah, I'm in.

16. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 16:28:14

Alright, I called Steven (Panda), He says he can make it. :]!

17. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 16:31:34

@ChauTran Please confirm if you will be there, March 20th 3:00pm That's THIS sunday at chesterfield mall I'll start trying to get in contact with people off of UPSB tomorow. be sure to tell anyone who may not be using UPSB and is intrested to come along. Talked to Mike (santa) he might come... lol can't TA bro? :p

18. Fran
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 22:20:54

the 20th works :]

19. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Mar 16 2011 02:36:45

Reminder: it is THIS sunday, still waiting for some confirmations... (looking like it might be smaller, but that's alright as well.) Please post if you are/aren't going to be able to make it!.

20. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 13:07:07

@shoeman6 Gathering is tomorow.

21. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 13:07:44

@shoeman6 [B][COLOR="red"][SIZE="7"]DUE TO LACK OF COMMITMENT THIS GATHERING HAS BEEN CANCELED, SORRY GUYS.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

22. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Mar 20 2011 01:55:18

[B][COLOR="red"][SIZE="7"]DUE TO LACK OF COMMITMENT THIS GATHERING HAS BEEN CANCELED, SORRY GUYS.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

23. Pandamonium
    Date: Sun, Mar 20 2011 19:27:51

._________. Unfortunately, my spring break ends when most people start theirs. I'm sorry I had to pull out at the last minute, but I need to write my essays for tomorrow. It's really my fault that I said I could go a week ago, but not doing my work before the allotted amount of time. Sorry :l