UPSB v4

Serious Discussion / an inquiry of the infinite regress

1. Retro-spectre
    Date: Sun, Feb 20 2011 16:14:08

"However gratefully one may go to welcome an objective spirit—and who has not been sick to death of everything subjective and its accursed ipsissimosity! -in the end one has to learn to be cautious with one's gratitude too and put a stop to the exaggerated way in which the depersonalization of the spirit is today celebrated as redemption and transfiguration, as if it were the end in itself..." (Beyond Good and Evil) Oh, you fuck! Yes, even Nietzche could not suffer in the Void too long. So save me. Did Albert Einstein masturbate? How many times a day? Who did he think about? Did he feel guilty after? Did he have a post-coital cigarette and demand the dame leave his presence? Did Nietzche sing in the shower? Did he laugh and pray and dance to the cosmos like Kafka? Or did he suckle on the teet of despair and roll about in his own filth and meat and blood and kowtow at the feets of the passionate? What do you think, hip chilluns of today?

2. Awesome
    Date: Sun, Feb 20 2011 16:35:32

I don't think much of anything these days. Thats whats hip dawg

3. Hex
    Date: Sun, Feb 20 2011 20:09:31

up-dog is something to think abt...

4. nateiskewl
    Date: Mon, Feb 21 2011 04:36:41

Hex wrote: up-dog is something to think abt...
    WHAT IS UP DOG?

5. neXus
    Date: Tue, Feb 22 2011 10:05:31

Retro-spectre wrote: Did Albert Einstein masturbate? How many times a day? Who did he think about? Did he feel guilty after? Did he have a post-coital cigarette and demand the dame leave his presence?
    Why would there be a dame when he masturbates. And yes. About 2 times a day. Probably about Physics. He did not feel guilty.

6. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Feb 22 2011 16:12:32

Right ... I understand that serious discussion is kinda dead since nobody on this board is capable of one, but let's not blatantly break the rules just because we can