UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / :vqueen: (Tracey) Appreciation Thread

1. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 19 2011 03:51:14

[B]VQUEEN[/B] Let me begin by stating that I realize this thread may be in bad taste... and if things get out of hand, it will be deleted. In Early 2009 a video appeared with a seemingly oblivious young 14 year old girl (and retired shuffler) from Australia, trying to spin. Posted by a youtube user named : bbyhuniboo AKA tracey This video was introduced to UPSB by the spinner known as Baaron, and quickly devoured a small segment of the community who became entranced by it. What was it? The cuteness? The ravage under-beast of UPSB? Was it the fact that UPSB'ers took her final message seriously and were obsessed by making her happy by posting comments? In any case, the whole thing sort of mini-exploded and the users of UPSB could not contain their emotions and support for this video. Original video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWBtnA1T_b4 At first, it seemed as though UPSB had gone bat crazy and was going to literally smother this poor girl to death, until the threads were deleted/closed/made rid of. Along with the insanity of getting honours for the video, it also briefly showed how dangerous this cancer we call UPSB had grown. Like all good things, it continued to climax as a large picture mural of various snapshots of her [tracey (from the video)] were made, to be chosen for an emote, a few of these images exist today, Other users may choose to contribute their own piece of history to this subject. Needless to say the :vqueen: emote was a farce and it never blossomed into existence. :vcool: And then Tracey was all but forgotten, aside from the occasional avatar from me or Simplex and the occasional mutter of rememberence of our queen. The story may have ended there, if not for a new video which came about around the time of the new year. Like all retired spinners, Tracey felt the calling once more, and returned to the world of spinning. [video=youtube;mTUbAqtTFTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTUbAqtTFTE[/video] This was done in the traditional way with the upload of a new video. The increase in skill is exponential as you can see, and once again it proves the timeless mantra, that [B]once a spinner, always a spinner.[/B] In any case, That is the story of :vqueen: to this date, but it continues to unfold as the days pass on by, who knows what tomorrow will bring. Feel free to add any historical artifacts or correct/add anything I mightve misinterpreted. ^^

2. Jamal
    Date: Sat, Feb 19 2011 04:05:25

lol you talk like this is /b/

3. Loanshark
    Date: Sat, Feb 19 2011 04:08:31

One of the reasons why I don't support you being a mod. Just saying.

4. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 19 2011 04:14:14

@Loanshark Hear you loud and clear, I hope you realize this thread isn't meant to be serious :p