UPSB v4

General Discussion / CHEATER!!!!!

1. drgripable
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 22:04:26

I am not promoting this, but something i thought up of after i started wondering what i could do that's useful with penspinning, i came up with a way to cheat on tests. Since i am the only spinner at my school, this does not work. It also only works for multiple choice tests/quizzes. To indicate the problem #, use the number of charges performed ex, to indicate problem 10, do 10 charges. To indicate answer choices: A= TA<--- the a in thumbaround is a good way to remember B= Backaround or Bak C= Sonic (charge is being used) D=Sonic rev E= TA REV good way to remember is that it is the opposite of TA as well as choice A IDK THE ANSWER = neosonic Just sharing some random thing i thought of :)

2. walrus
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 22:08:27

wrong section. post here: http://forum.upsb.info/forumdisplay.php?f=49 1.) thats stupid 2.) cheating is bad i think id rather get my own answers that someone else's 3.) what about written responce? wut now? in conclusion: who would actually do that? SHIT THREAD @drgripable

3. drgripable
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 22:16:38

i said i was just sharing something i had come up with, and that i was not promoting it. I did not need that kind of attitude WOW @Jan EDIT: I also said it would only work for multiple choice, so: 1: You didn't even read it thoroughly and you're dissing me 2: If you don't like this kind of thing then don't read it

4. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 22:23:22

Thought about how it could work before... since spinning is so fluid I dont see why it would have to be limited to multiple choice... A few problems are that very few people I know have to skill required... Charges would be a bit hard to count. you could do something like cont baks up to 10, to count up by tens for the problem # A = TA Harmonic B = Sonic Harmonic C = Charge D = Double Charge E = Finger Pass There you go. If you have another spinner, you could also develop a way to answer more complicated problems, :\

5. drgripable
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 22:24:49

yesh....so it was limited to the basic tricks....

6. walrus
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 22:44:21

shoeman6 wrote: Thought about how it could work before... since spinning is so fluid I dont see why it would have to be limited to multiple choice... A few problems are that very few people I know have to skill required... Charges would be a bit hard to count. you could do something like cont baks up to 10, to count up by tens for the problem # A = TA Harmonic B = Sonic Harmonic C = Charge D = Double Charge E = Finger Pass There you go. If you have another spinner, you could also develop a way to answer more complicated problems, :\
    I think that D is a little confusing and similar to C so it should be Shadow instead.

7. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 22:52:14

-.-

8. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 22:56:14

@Jan, I dont see how double charge could be confused with a normal continuous charge. You will note that all of the tricks selected can be done continuousily, and easily, that way you can focus on the test and you dont have to worry about someone not looking at the right time. Shadow seems a bit ifffy as consistancy for shadow still may not be as great.

9. walrus
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 22:59:52

shoeman6 wrote: @Jan, I dont see how double charge could be confused with a normal continuous charge. You will note that all of the tricks selected can be done continuousily, and easily, that way you can focus on the test and you dont have to worry about someone not looking at the right time. Shadow seems a bit ifffy as consistancy for shadow still may not be as great.
    ha im sorry :( i was thinking of it as double charge = 2 charges; charge = 1 charge =\ sorry

10. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 23:02:37

Or for the problem numbers it could be a bak -> fl ta rev, for every ten followed by the cont baks for the problem. so 3 bak to fl ta revs followed by 3 cont baks (in combo/smoothly) would be number 33 then he does a ta harminc so you know #33 is Answer A

11. spinnerhui
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 23:29:45

you could assign questions to each person, and allocate a cheating time to look at each person's answer/s...

12. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 23:30:59

wow... everyones so dedicated to cheating... try looking at the person next to you... honestly, it would be hard to tel what number it is becuz ur gonna lose count... and its pretty easy for the teacher to figure out once he/she sees everyone staring at the asian with the pen... but its a pretty interesting concept...

13. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 23:34:41

@Cloud, think maybe of a test in an auditorium or something, and it really wouldnt be that easy for them to tell because, sure pen spinning is intresting, and itd very hard to link any kind of system to it. And you need to develop a method where you dont lose count :p hahah. The cont ticks help in identifiying the answer, and the initial baks should be enough for the count... esp if youre keeping track on your own scoresheet.

14. MystikSun
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 23:34:43

I know no one's going to do this, but for free response, use morse code :P But then again, no one's going to take the time to learn it.

15. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 23:40:07

@shoeman6 damn dedicated... idk about u but id lose count after like 23 and it'd look weird for other people to just stare at u while taking a test... my teaher would say im distracting and probably give me a detention for bothering ppl during a test...

16. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 23:46:54

@Cloud #23 would be bak - > fl ta rev - > bak fl ta rev - > contbak x3 not particularly hard imo... :\ And they wouldnt have to stare at you they could glance or look from their corner of their eye :p I think some teachers are scared that we do this already, its really hard to judge but sometimes they will look at you suspiciousily if you spin during a test or something lol.

17. spinnerhui
    Date: Fri, Feb 18 2011 00:57:08

just look at your insert =P besides. Not a lot of people can do Cont. Baks. (i can only do 2) I don't think that teachers will be able to link any sort of pattern to it if they don't spin. Heck, half the people in my school can't tell between Vicgotgame and S777

18. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Feb 18 2011 02:14:59

my friend thought of that since im the only pen spinner at my school as well. too bad im not smart; otherwise, people will cheat off me. :)

19. Froggy
    Date: Fri, Feb 18 2011 02:40:21

yeah... in universities we have something like 200 multiple choice questions... 200 charges... time wasted doing it + counting it >__> PrinceXD

20. drgripable
    Date: Fri, Feb 18 2011 03:07:54

lol then you could do something like double charge = 10 charges or something

21. Escorpio123
    Date: Fri, Feb 18 2011 03:26:35

This is a bad idea knowing the people would get stupid if they are just cheating and getting the easy way to pASS The test ;). This would not encourage them to study and get focus on what they are studying in the 1st place :(.

22. Advecticity
    Date: Fri, Feb 18 2011 03:36:22

While it's fine to do a couple of tricks in the middle of a test, I think it will become really obvious if your friend stares at your pen trying to count the number of busts you're making.

23. tacohead12
    Date: Fri, Feb 18 2011 05:29:18

I would think it would be easier if you had a different trick assigned for each digit It's too hard to count the number of a certain thing.

24. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Fri, Feb 18 2011 15:37:25

25. Jamal
    Date: Fri, Feb 18 2011 23:55:14

now that's just extreme lol

26. exclusive
    Date: Sat, Feb 19 2011 01:01:30

TurbulentTurtle wrote: http://i.imgur.com/BrnBi.png
    what if the teacher walks by and sees

27. Light
    Date: Sat, Feb 19 2011 02:06:46

ok imma say this straight up. @Hex grade 10 english exam was epic. we cheated like no other. dont try this 1. before to the exam, get a group of 5 loyal friends. (ex. CDNizedAZN, Hex, Me, and 2 other guys) 2. its english right, get a small dictionary 3. find an empty page in the dictionary and write the numbers 1-50, with blank spaces 4. enter exam room (class room) and sit at the back 5. after 1/2 the exam is done, start writing answers in the dictionary 6. pass it around 7. when it comes back to you, confirm your answers 8. act pro 9. hand in exams 10. gtfo of the school we did this cuz we were on the verge of failing english xD, k maybe not, but whatever

28. Hex
    Date: Sat, Feb 19 2011 02:25:37

^shit works. there has to be 1 dictionary btw you guys.