UPSB v4

Battlezone / Koza vs Jon

1. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Feb 15 2011 01:20:41

[B][COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]Koza[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [video=youtube;gvUCfgk90Fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvUCfgk90Fw[/video] [B][COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]Jon[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [video=youtube;cyej_Lt2OvY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyej_Lt2OvY[/video]

2. chili pepper
    Date: Tue, Feb 15 2011 01:49:48

jon was alot smoother

3. Koza
    Date: Tue, Feb 15 2011 03:02:17

Yeah, I still need alot of work. I've just been Freestyling my entire pen spinning career. This was my 2nd battle, ever. XD It was fun though. I just need to work on alot of stuff, it turns out. @.@ New combos and such... i was stoked to get a full bakfall. XD Jon had me beat up and down, but it's whatever. I'll get better and start winning in time.

4. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Feb 15 2011 03:17:10

Koza wrote: Yeah, I still need alot of work. I've just been Freestyling my entire pen spinning career. This was my 2nd battle, ever. XD It was fun though. I just need to work on alot of stuff, it turns out. @.@ New combos and such... i was stoked to get a full bakfall. XD [B]Jon had me beat up and down, but it's whatever. I'll get better and start winning in time.[/B]
    That's how we all get better, by losing :) and that way we encourage ourselves to keep spinning and use better linkages ;)

5. exclusive
    Date: Tue, Feb 15 2011 04:18:11

@Jon smooth and good difficulty

6. Jon
    Date: Tue, Feb 15 2011 04:25:54

Koza looks like i won this one, it was fun though. I wasn't sure how good you were, i was kind of scared. But you will get better and maybe we could battle again in the future.

7. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Feb 15 2011 06:55:07

Jon wrote: Koza looks like i won this one, it was fun though. I wasn't sure how good you were, i was kind of scared. But you will get better and maybe we could battle again in the future.
    How about you and me :D I need to get better, so maybe with you I can get better too ;)

8. Jon
    Date: Tue, Feb 15 2011 15:57:56

maybe some other time, im kind of busy right now with different things, i had to squeeze this battle in also. I would like to but not right now. :D

9. Koza
    Date: Tue, Feb 15 2011 16:34:45

The next battle I'm in will be different.

10. Escorpio123
    Date: Wed, Feb 16 2011 04:43:10

Jon wrote: maybe some other time, im kind of busy right now with different things, i had to squeeze this battle in also. I would like to but not right now. :D
    Lol ok -__-