UPSB v4

General Discussion / Most FUUUU! Pen spinning moment

1. Rapid
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 08:27:06

My most f*cked up moment was when i was doing some wiper tricks while in front of my laptop then it slipped of my fingers then it pressed the power button,lulz i was downloading large shit for my psp and its almost finished :\ :D

2. Wisp
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 09:56:24

Ink spill, went everywhere, on my laptop screen too .. >.<

3. tacohead12
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 10:11:53

Lol. My laptop has scratches from where a KT has landed.

4. Bloodinator
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 11:00:10

My friend fucking broke my reeder mod when i told him that it could write, he opened the other side of the cap and broke the cap. FFFFFF UUUUU !!!

5. Jazz
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 11:24:22

I dunno, my mod got sqaushed by a bus._.

6. Alvaris
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 11:29:45

My EP Comssa variation(i think) got destroyed by a car >_>

7. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 12:10:13

My SkyBlue and LightGreen Extended KT went to one of the holes that the sidewalks has -__- While I was spinning it :facepalm:

8. Quai
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 12:20:32

When my FATTEST classmate sat on my F1r3fly G3. <_< It had a large crack on the barrel, I thought I wouldn't feel the crack while spinning it then when I did a sonic it...SPLIT IN HALF.

9. Jazz
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 13:37:25

[QUOTE=Illusion;63832]When my FATTEST classmate sat on my F1r3fly G3.

10. &#8359;£jiƒ
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 13:54:00

DUDE THATS SUCH A JUUB JUUB

11. tacohead12
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 15:53:42

Oh yeah, my pen landed in my bowl of soup when I was eating. Fortunately I was almost done >_>

12. sangara
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 16:46:41

Filming for 2 hours only to use a back up video. :/

13. Knightpal
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 17:22:45

When I was bored and made a Pilot G2 mod. I finished it and it looked awesome. The next day at school 1st period I did a ThumbAround and the barrel split in half. LOL

14. Ricercar
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 17:39:24

Spending 3 hours filming a combo for the UPSB Tourney, landing it, and then realize that I wasn't recording :facepalm:

15. Keban
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 19:11:27

I borrowed to my friend stuhl mod for winter holidays.I came back to school.He told me that his younger brother had chewed my first Dr.Grip grips :facepalm: If in my posts are any mistakes please correct me :)

16. Sponge
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 19:23:58

Failing the 401st Pinkyspread. ._.

17. A.Sate
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 23:29:20

I drop my marvy, roll back on my rolling chair to grab it, then crack goes the cap. D:

18. Riley
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 23:37:29

I was filming a combo for three hours, when I finally got something, the camera was off. Another is when I filmed my combo perfectly, and then failed the ender.

19. browndog12
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 23:40:13

i dropped my pen in salsa. i dont even like salsa. i also have a scratch on my forehead from a KT.

20. drgripable
    Date: Mon, Feb 14 2011 23:48:48

sitting down, criss cross.......doing an aerial trick with a vicgotgame, it is rotating ververy quickly, and tips are facing vertically, unlucky me does not catch the pen and my penis got destroyed lol

21. spinnerhui
    Date: Tue, Feb 15 2011 00:45:04

@drgripable Actuallly ...:lol: I almost nuidered myself with a buster...

22. drgripable
    Date: Tue, Feb 15 2011 00:49:05

no like my dick got...well basically it was like smashed inwards it was soooo painful!

23. chili pepper
    Date: Wed, Feb 16 2011 00:29:05

why were you penspinning with your junk out

24. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Feb 16 2011 00:30:38

i was practicing twisted sonic bust and i accidently threw it into my dad's face... he broke my buster in half... wah

25. Kastup
    Date: Wed, Feb 16 2011 00:50:34

spinnerhui wrote: @drgripable Actuallly ...:lol: I almost nuidered myself with a buster...
    Lol that sucks xD I hit my teacher in an odd spot while doing a hai tua D:

26. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 16 2011 04:05:52

a metallic tipped mod fell on my dick, when i was picking it up i accidentally pressed it :(

27. Escorpio123
    Date: Wed, Feb 16 2011 06:20:17

Knightpal;63900]When I was bored and made a Pilot G2 mod. I finished it and it looked awesome. The next day at school 1st period I did a ThumbAround and [B]the barrel split in half[/B]. LOL[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=drgripable;64006]sitting down, criss cross.......doing an aerial trick with a [B]vicgotgame[/B], it is rotating ververy quickly, and tips are facing vertically, [B]unlucky[/B] me [B]does not catch the pen and my penis got destroyed[/B] lol[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Cloud;64434]i was practicing twisted sonic bust and i accidently threw it into my dad's face... [B]he broke my buster in half[/B]... wah[/QUOTE] THose comments made me :lol: hard that was louder than my reggaeton music waking up some people :facepalm: [QUOTE=Ricercar;63907]Spending 3 hours filming a combo for the UPSB Tourney, landing it, and then realize that I wasn't recording :facepalm:[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Riley;63999]I was filming a combo for three hours, when I finally got something, the camera was off. Another is when I filmed my combo perfectly, and then failed the ender.[/QUOTE] This one is common and dang yes, it is really frustating :facepalm: [QUOTE=drgripable wrote: sitting down, criss cross.......doing an aerial trick with a [B]vicgotgame[/B], it is rotating ververy quickly, and tips are facing vertically
    Lol VicGotGame Mod, VicGotGame is a person -__-

28. Rarity
    Date: Wed, Feb 16 2011 10:15:17

I missed an aerial bust with my dr. kt because the tip IMPALED MY INDEX FINGER. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

29. akitaka
    Date: Sun, Feb 20 2011 15:56:54

when i was attempting a pun kan in class with a buster, and it flew into my teachers face. He snapped it in half. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

30. drgripable
    Date: Sun, Feb 20 2011 16:05:15

@akitaka XDXDXDXD LOLOLOLOL!!! FAIL!!

31. akitaka
    Date: Sun, Feb 20 2011 16:34:13

@drgripable yes, that is why i will never again do pun kan in class. figures, that was one of the only times that i majorly failed. at least im not my friend, he did the same thing with a dr. m&m LOL

32. drgripable
    Date: Sun, Feb 20 2011 20:16:07

oh....crapp man XD if he didn't kill the teacher, he would be dead

33. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Feb 20 2011 22:24:39

Escorpio123 wrote: Lol VicGotGame Mod, VicGotGame is a person -__-
    actually VicGotGame is not a person... Its an online name of Victor Rodriguez which by the way is his [B]NAME. [/B]A name isnt a person so thats not true...

34. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Feb 21 2011 00:25:51

He was using the name to refer to the person...how else are you going to distinguish and reference different people? "Oh yeah that guy yknow who made that mod and did that. Yeah he's in that tournament too". But I'm not defending anyone either. >.>

35. Darealone
    Date: Mon, Feb 21 2011 19:30:49

My pen has hit my ipod touches screen countless times...amazingly there arent to many issues after...

36. Soren
    Date: Mon, Feb 21 2011 20:16:51

Darealone wrote: My pen has hit my ipod touches screen countless times...amazingly there arent to many issues after...
    lol the similar thing happend to me, my pen hit my phone's screen, and now there is a dent on it, gna keep my phone in a far distance away from when i spin now lol

37. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Feb 21 2011 20:19:09

Cloud wrote: actually [B]VicGotGame is not a person... Its an online name of Victor Rodriguez[/B] which by the way is his [B]NAME. [/B]A name isnt a person so thats not true...
    You just discovered America ;)

38. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Feb 21 2011 23:59:56

@Escorpio123 ???

39. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Feb 22 2011 06:45:56

Cloud wrote: @Escorpio123 ???
    :facepalm:, I obviously know that VicGotGame is not the real person, but it refers to Victor. So, it is a nickname like you said, but it is obvious, that's why I said You discovered América (Cristóbal Colón), like discovered something that was not clear or discovered yet, like knowing the name of VGG. But, it is not really truth -__-. But nvm :facepalm: you did not get it.

40. SuiXidaL
    Date: Tue, Feb 22 2011 09:18:55

That awkward moment when less than half of UPSB spinners make it past the first round in WT11.

41. i.suk
    Date: Tue, Feb 22 2011 09:47:04

Krispy Kreme wrote: That awkward moment when less than half of UPSB spinners make it past the first round in WT11.
    awkward moment? hmm? 3/7 > 32/99, and quite a few communities got NO ONE THROUGH AT ALL. also the judges being partly JEB fanboy-ish didn't do wonders for rankings either

42. neoknux_009
    Date: Tue, Feb 22 2011 10:19:39

ah we go. was pen spinning at the Australian gathering with pen ninja, fire ant and ChrisPHD .. on a boat. Decided to outside to have a look. Decides to do a simple combo on tape that won cause too much harm because if it falls it will fall on teh floorbelow. Drops pen, and the universe decided to have fun with gravity...the pen was swepped violently into an opening..into the water. Goodbye first ever amazing waterfall mod ;_; oh and my friend totally missed it and was taping a ferris wheel. =.=

43. vento
    Date: Tue, Feb 22 2011 11:10:02

Oh mine was this: Was spinning my brannew Dr KT while sitting on a gymnastics ball (you know, the ones you can do crazy exercises on... I just sit on ´em...). Okay, then I dropped the pen and just was trying to catch it but totally failed. The pen just poked vertically into the ball and into my palm. It caused a hole into the ball and the air was running out with a noise which was like pffffffftttzzztz and me sitting on this ball sinking into it thinking like: "damn, what the fuc* happened!". So I had to buy a new one ... and ofc to care about a giant hole into my palm caused by the dangerous Dr Grip tip.

44. Surge
    Date: Wed, Feb 23 2011 07:37:00

So this one time I was sitting at my desk in my room, alone. I think to myself, "My, self, you haven't spun for a long while." Well naturally I wasn't going to deny myself the pleasure... the passion... of the pen sliding between my fingers—its gentle caress, its loving plastic touch. No. That just couldn't be. So, I reached into my desk's keyboard compartment and withdrew an mx. Well, five minutes in things were getting really good. I couldn't keep track of the pen anymore. It was just a blur of fantastic colors, like a beam of light through a twirling prism. I was just one good spin away from... you know... when it all went to shit. It began with a knock at the door. "Coming!" I yelled from the cramped interior of my college dorm. But at that moment, as I finished my final, flourishing trick, the pen fell from my hand directly unto the sensitive region of my pants. There it was. Iron-white bursts of long-held frustration spewed out of me. I spasmed again and again, my desk chair rattling against the wood of the old, laminated desk. There had been too much friction, too much time spent without my pen to hope for anything longer than five minutes. I knew this was my fault. My neglect for pen spinning had turned me into a stupid, unsatisfying five-minute-warrior. The knock at the door continued, but I couldn't move. I was just a sticky mess of emotions and fragile nerves.

45. Jazz
    Date: Wed, Feb 23 2011 08:36:00

Surge wrote: So this one time I was sitting at my desk in my room, alone. I think to myself, "My, self, you haven't spun for a long while." Well naturally I wasn't going to deny myself the pleasure... the passion... of the pen sliding between my fingers—its gentle caress, its loving plastic touch. No. That just couldn't be. So, I reached into my desk's keyboard compartment and withdrew an mx. Well, five minutes in things were getting really good. I couldn't keep track of the pen anymore. It was just a blur of fantastic colors, like a beam of light through a twirling prism. I was just one good spin away from... you know... when it all went to shit. It began with a knock at the door. "Coming!" I yelled from the cramped interior of my college dorm. But at that moment, as I finished my final, flourishing trick, the pen fell from my hand directly unto the sensitive region of my pants. There it was. Iron-white bursts of long-held frustration spewed out of me. I spasmed again and again, my desk chair rattling against the wood of the old, laminated desk. There had been too much friction, too much time spent without my pen to hope for anything longer than five minutes. I knew this was my fault. My neglect for pen spinning had turned me into a stupid, unsatisfying five-minute-warrior. The knock at the door continued, but I couldn't move. I was just a sticky mess of emotions and fragile nerves.
    Lol plastic sliding in your fingers== sounds like seckx...

46. Hex
    Date: Wed, Feb 23 2011 11:24:52

lulz. my firends mod landed in the toilet.

47. AKS
    Date: Wed, Feb 23 2011 12:49:41

Hex wrote: lulz. my firends mod landed in the toilet.
    I ever hear this from other forum, very lol.

48. Hex
    Date: Thu, Feb 24 2011 01:15:43

LOL its jokes. I made hima md and he dropped it in the toilet.

49. Sc00t
    Date: Thu, Feb 24 2011 01:40:52

im freestyling in class when suddenly one person goes "wow" and the entire class looks at me.. usually not noticed because i sit in the back, someone asks if im better than "that guy in that car commercial" [kam's hand transposed onto some guys wrist] and ask me to do "that thing where you spin it through all your fingers and your thumb" i do a fingerpass and fingerpass reverse to ta harmonic as well as other fundamentals with a normal rsvp pen [i wasnt gonna risk dropping it in front of everyone.. and besides i cant do much more with a regular pen] in front of the whole class and everyone shits themselves, but noone finds multiple bust twisted sonic or bak riser/fall with my kt nearly as impressive.. that pisses me off really.. my most well conceived and difficult combos are out-performed by thumbarounds and passes..

50. i.suk
    Date: Thu, Feb 24 2011 03:48:55

i was doing busts on the train, getting a pretty good number....then the train jolted very slightly so i caught the pen unintentionally =__="

51. darkdazh
    Date: Thu, Feb 24 2011 04:22:34

i'm doing continuous midbaks without thinking or counting then when I realize what I'm doing I drop it. -___- i hand someone my buster to check it out and they go, "Does this thing write?", and pull like hell on the caps until they come off. -___-

52. Escorpio123
    Date: Fri, Feb 25 2011 05:09:09

i.suk;67727]i was doing busts on the train, getting a pretty good number....then the train jolted very slightly so i caught the pen unintentionally =__="[/QUOTE] ROFL :lol: that made me lol. [QUOTE=darkdazh wrote: i'm doing continuous midbaks without thinking or counting then when I realize what I'm doing I drop it. -___- i hand someone my buster to check it out and they go, [B]"Does this thing write?", and pull like hell on the caps until they come off[/B]. -___-
    OMG :facepalm: that happens to me all the time, didn't that piss you off <_< and made you think to warn the next person to not pull it -__-.

53. poisoned
    Date: Fri, Feb 25 2011 05:35:42

Everytime I've lost a pen to a teacher.

54. akitaka
    Date: Sat, Feb 26 2011 04:47:32

when a kid of about 4-5 grabbed my buster and ran somewhere, when I found him both of the caps were off with the teflon tape removed T.T

55. Cube
    Date: Sat, Feb 26 2011 09:05:31

I did a Kamehameha and it hit my friend's face. He snapped my pen in half.

56. lilpenguiny
    Date: Thu, Mar 3 2011 00:19:24

alright, so i was in my comp chair practicing over my bed so the pen would have a less chance of breaking if i dropped it. i was sitting with my head on my left first and spinning with my right. was doing the infinity and accidently let go of then pen. it came at me and hit me in the eye. so i backed up in my chair. pen rolled down my stomach onto the ground. i rolled forward to find and grab it. and i ran it over :x first pen mod i had. i was highly dissapoint.

57. Kastup
    Date: Thu, Mar 3 2011 00:31:51

akitaka wrote: when a kid of about 4-5 grabbed my buster and ran somewhere, when I found him both of the caps were off with the teflon tape removed T.T
    same thing happened to me once, this kid grabbed my kt and ran off with it at school. My friend (who was standing behind me) knew the kid so we stole his backpack and trashed it after taking his pencil pouch which had my kt in it. I feel like such and idiot now :P im a total douche bag when it comes to my pens

58. miko611
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 03:06:41

i cut myself with my tip

59. Van
    Date: Sun, Mar 6 2011 21:59:26

[video=youtube;C1QayY08LkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1QayY08LkM[/video] this self explanitory

60. Mr.Squekers
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 03:44:41

i LuLLed Everywhere

61. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 04:22:16

...my bonkura kt fell... and impaled the webbing between my big toe and my second toe... IT DIDNT EVEN FALL THE TIP WENT THROUGH THE WEBBING IN MY FOOT AND STUCK THERE FUUUUUUUUUUU...

62. Cube
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 06:13:29

When people still take apart your pen mod and screw up the tape even when you tell them to not disassemble it.

63. Hippo2626
    Date: Mon, Mar 7 2011 07:36:06

When you have been recording for a few hours a day, get a badly executed one, take the entire night to record a better rendition of the combo the night before it is due only to get noting useful and posting that bad clip. In other words, what happened to this clip...: [video=youtube;7Tm4SMl1KRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tm4SMl1KRE&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

64. drgripable
    Date: Wed, Mar 9 2011 03:41:56

Kastup wrote: same thing happened to me once, this kid grabbed my kt and ran off with it at school. My friend (who was standing behind me) knew the kid so we stole his backpack and trashed it after taking his pencil pouch which had my kt in it. I feel like such and idiot now :P im a total douche bag when it comes to my pens
    Same. When people take my pens i RAGE

65. drgripable
    Date: Mon, Mar 14 2011 22:12:22

Crap i double posted but this one has to be shared: Doing palmspins with a KT, it spins there for at least 6 spins, really quickly, but then one of the caps flies off and the tip stabs my dick. T.T FUUUUUUUUUUUU EDIT: through my pants of course

66. King
    Date: Wed, Mar 16 2011 01:54:26

When i tried drawing my own insert for my clear Bictory, i put the insert in wrong so i tried pushing it out. But the paper crumpled so i tried on the other side. and the same thing happened. Inkless Bictory Ftw?

67. YETI
    Date: Tue, Apr 5 2011 18:29:35

my ink spilled and stained all over a dr. Grip...

68. RicLu98
    Date: Fri, Apr 8 2011 23:46:27

my friend was spinning my buster outside of my school and it landed on a piece of gum. luckily it was dried up.

69. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 01:12:39

When i lost my buster, one of the caps fell off during laser tag...

70. YUi
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 01:38:33

When im impressing people with pen spinning and the pen drops LOL

71. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 02:12:35

when i dropped a kt on my balls. ouch! D:

72. Wobster
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 02:58:53

Tripping, falling onto my kt (balls first) *cough* The kt wasn't lying horizontally on the ground either..

73. Gash
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 03:28:10

When I was on Tinychat and I was trying to do cont midbak 1.5, my pen fell and I slammed the table. My webcam fell and my computer restarted. Wtf?

74. fang
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 11:06:50

I never had one actualy..... But one times Xienix was spinning in the garden, he faild with a trick and the pen shoot out of his hand to the garden of their neighbors. That was a funny moment for us, but a FUU moment for @Xienix

75. Eruption
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 11:43:35

When I was doing my third pun kan, I accidentally used too much power and the pen when out of control and somehow made a hole on my roof .__.

76. Xienix
    Date: Tue, Nov 29 2011 16:22:59

fang wrote: I never had one actualy..... But one times Xienix was spinning in the garden, he faild with a trick and the pen shoot out of his hand to the garden of their neighbors. That was a funny moment for us, but a FUU moment for @Xienix
    and the neighbors were in their garden and asked if i wanted to have my pen back :P

77. Eazy
    Date: Sat, Dec 3 2011 09:18:52

Poked my eye with a personal mod while doing aerials.. == it has signo tips, and thank heaven i had the sense to make it unwritable.... eye tears up like mad for a few days ==

78. iFL
    Date: Sat, Dec 3 2011 10:13:58

My BICtory with Nextage tips hit me on my face. I was like FUUUUUUUUU!

79. Eazy
    Date: Sun, Dec 4 2011 02:35:06

Oh yeah, last time when i was learning Hai Tua, i failed and the pen flew to my right, landing in the pencil box of my classmate sitting 4 desks away, my friends and I are like...... 0.0"

80. yoppi000
    Date: Sun, Dec 4 2011 02:41:41

lol i ta released mai buster cyl in the bathroom and it went into the toilet XDDDD

81. penzila
    Date: Sun, Dec 4 2011 02:47:48

I was spinning in a car and when i did a hai tua i didn't get my pen to go around my pinky so it flew out the window and on to the high way.

82. xXBladerAceXx
    Date: Sun, Dec 4 2011 03:05:26

When I was in school.... it's like 3 floor (of my school).... spins hai tua... and couldn't catch it.... and my mod flew out the window... from the 3rd floor drops to the ground floor and I can't get my mod back T^T

83. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Dec 4 2011 03:42:57

when you are spinning casually you do these amazing and difficult links with extreme smoothness but when you are filming doing a twisted sonic bust smoothly becomes hard. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I am not even nervous to film anymore but the pen doesn't move properly when filming Dx

84. Eazy
    Date: Sun, Dec 4 2011 05:21:20

MRYangYang wrote: When I was in school.... it's like 3 floor (of my school).... spins hai tua... and couldn't catch it.... and my mod flew out the window... from the 3rd floor drops to the ground floor and I can't get my mod back T^T
    LOL that reminds me!! last time when i was having an exam (i remember it very well..... Physics =P) I was sitting right next to the window, and the window was on my right. That time i was using the really heavy Zhigao with two rounded heavy metal tips, and guess what? Window + Heavy Pen + Metal Tips + During exam (finished early, no one finished it yet) + epicly failed hai tua = Broken Window + Lost Pen + Angry Teacher + Laughed at by Classmates + have to pay for broken window =/ But suprisingly i got an A for Physics that test =P

85. LightSpinner
    Date: Fri, Dec 9 2011 04:38:46

wen i found out i wuz doing a .5 TA instead of complete TA yes its a bad moment

86. Kanon
    Date: Sat, Dec 10 2011 12:15:49

I was walking that day, I didn't notice that I already stepped at my mod (LOL! My weight is 50 kg)! It was totally destroyed. T_T

87. Chobi
    Date: Sat, Dec 10 2011 13:09:21

Was spinning, tried to catch newly made KT, instead I ended up stabbing myself by hitting one of the tips vertically against the floor. so it was like floor--vertical KT--palm. Then my palm bled like shit

88. Eazy
    Date: Sat, Dec 10 2011 15:36:49

== juz today, i forgot my pen was on the bed, and when i laid down, *crack.... now my main pen is in half == (not really half, the barrel where the tip is broke....)

89. ItsNick
    Date: Sat, Dec 10 2011 18:16:49

hmmm...i was spinning a minwoo mod and drop...kena my leg...and... it was a minwoo mod and the minwoo mod drop so many times....the mech wont work anymore except changetip

90. MondPs
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 23:21:30

My classmate broke my pen !!!