UPSB v4

Off-topic / SOTW #19: teotoko

1. iamk34n3
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 01:02:31

[QUOTE=teotoko]Alright, here we go My real name is Theo but you can call me Teo (pronounced tay-oh) or teotoko or whatever you please. My main hobby is skateboarding, im really happy now that its summer, i can go skating everyday now. I started pen spinning in November 2008 in Japan while i was visiting, and now im hooked I live in San Diego, so you will probably see me at the SoCal gathering this summer. not really sure what else to put now, im sure you guys will ask enough questions [/QUOTE] Ask away guys :D

2. davidguy
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 01:11:01

what grade are you going into? how long have you been skateboarding? why is your username teotoko? o.O why has there been socal spinners as SOTW for like 3 straight weeks?

3. ION
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 01:13:49

teo :o? Is your name like Theo - h + otoko as in boy? Just wondering haha

4. Twine
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 01:29:32

How did you get so good at spinning so quickly? (serious question here) Favorite pen spinning mod? Favorite spinner?

5. iamk34n3
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 01:33:12

So if I ask you to ask a girl for her number this time, will you do it? :D

6. teotoko
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 04:10:38

davidguy: what grade are you going into? -freshman in high school (9th) how long have you been skateboarding? -about 5 and a half years why is your username teotoko? o.O -teo + otoko why has there been socal spinners as SOTW for like 3 straight weeks? -cause we're cool :o ION: teo ? Is your name like Theo - h + otoko as in boy? Just wondering haha -yessir :D Twine: How did you get so good at spinning so quickly? (serious question here) -i guess im a quick learner but i just watched alot of videos Favorite pen spinning mod? -i go through phases of mods i like but the MX never gets old. Favorite spinner? -right now, kabu keane: So if I ask you to ask a girl for her number this time, will you do it? -like last time? sure :P

7. hoiboy
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 04:16:42

what would you look like with a buzz cut? biking? will you ever come up to norcal? i like your youtube name :) and you sound funny on speakerphone

8. chris
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 04:25:12

Favorite subject? Why are you so pro? MX or CYL? Why do you think you were chosen to be SOTW? CAKE?

9. hoiboy
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 04:58:35

is the cake a lie?

10. mhig
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 05:05:57

what is your pen spinning practices? (such as how long do you practice, how do you practice, etc.)

11. shonenbatman
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 10:05:02

how tall are you now OOOO: can i hear your deep, manly voice? c:

12. Resonance
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 13:56:23

Music- favorite band? genre? is there a genre you can't stand? What is your favorite food? drink? favorite season? why?

13. teotoko
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 14:23:54

hoiboy: what would you look like with a buzz cut? -im considering getting one for the summer :P biking? -i wanna get one will you ever come up to norcal? -if m parents take me :P i like your youtube name -thanks! and you sound funny on speakerphone -hehe bad reception? is the cake a lie? -yus chrisPS Favorite subject? -english Why are you so pro? - :dunno: MX or CYL? -mx Why do you think you were chosen to be SOTW? -i guess i built a good reputation? CAKE? -mm yes but not with too much frosting mhig what is your pen spinning practices? (such as how long do you practice, how do you practice, etc.) -i spin casually a lot of the time when i am at home, and then i'll start spinning in front of the webcam and ill get ideas for combos and then i'll practice them shonen: how tall are you now OOOO: -5'3'' i think can i hear your deep, manly voice? c: -its not deep yet D: Resonance: Music- favorite band? genre? is there a genre you can't stand? -i'm into a variety of music genres... mostly skate rock. right now im really into wu-tang though :D oh and i hate mainstream hip-hop/r&b/ whatever it is that you hear on the radio with the electronically synced voices :P What is your favorite food? -i love freshly baked bread drink? -aloe vera muscat :o favorite season? why? -winter :D i like it better cold than hot. plus in San Diego winter isn't that cold at all, its perfect :P

14. Resonance
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 20:26:00

People aren't asking questions D: < Best vacation you ever had? last dream you can remember. favorite ice cream flavor? define what love is.

15. That Guy
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 21:00:39

iamk34n3 wrote: So if I ask you to ask a girl for her number this time, will you do it? :D
    Good times ^_^ she was 13 xD so like we need to talk its been FOREVER D: T___________T What if just what if you see dalton? :D

16. teotoko
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 02:11:40

Resonance: People aren't asking questions D: < -i know D: Best vacation you ever had? -last time i went to japan. i understood things much clearly last dream you can remember. -i was stranded in some sand dunes, then woke up thirsty favorite ice cream flavor? -variations on chocolate define what love is. -when its hard for someone to live without them in their life Elden: so like we need to talk its been FOREVER D: T___________T -i know D: tonight? What if just what if you see dalton? - i would be so excited :D

17. teotoko
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 15:08:22

come one guys ask more D:

18. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 15:39:15

teotoko wrote: come one guys ask more D:
    why?

19. Resonance
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 16:26:46

people are not nice D: < What would you like to work in in the future? as in, dream job, but make it rational-ish do you like to read? if you do, name a few books you liked.

20. Pandamonium
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 17:12:33

Perpetual hobbies? Was that a big word? No, hobbies. What deodorant do you use? Odor-brocking protection for 16 hours? Any pent-up emotional scarring? My dad leaves the door open when he takes a shit, do you? I caught him pooping out tootsie rolls one day. Fetish, maybe? What fetishes do you have? Splodies is a rape machine. Stupidest mistake you've made? Is it true that all Asian parents won't allow their kids dating the 'brack peopre'? Why isn't anyone supporting your SOTW thread?

21. teotoko
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 00:38:26

strat: why? -because i'm bored x.x Resonance: people are not nice D: < -eh oh well :P What would you like to work in in the future? as in, dream job, but make it rational-ish -some sort of architect do you like to read? if you do, name a few books you liked. -i like it if the book is good, obviously. but i hate picking out books, i would much rather have someone pick one out for me.. Pandamonium: Perpetual hobbies? -skateboarding, probably pen spinning Was that a big word? -hobbies is only seven No, hobbies. -hobbies is only seven What deodorant do you use? -speed stick :P irish spring Odor-brocking protection for 16 hours? -probably not, but if so then yay :) Any pent-up emotional scarring? -nah.. except maybe your questions D: My dad leaves the door open when he takes a shit, do you? -nope i like to keep it on the DL I caught him pooping out tootsie rolls one day. Fetish, maybe? -perhaps so :o whats wrong with your dad? What fetishes do you have? -tootsie rol- uh none Splodies is a rape machine. -ok Stupidest mistake you've made? -(dirty) gmail chat during class Is it true that all Asian parents won't allow their kids dating the 'brack peopre'? -no my mom would be ok with it Why isn't anyone supporting your SOTW thread? -either the board change, or because im boring

22. Ohayo
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 01:04:19

What would you do if you did a backflip off the empire state building, landed in to the splits, and not die? would you dance around and act like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j54yGxuk0yo

23. davidguy
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 01:07:18

who? what? when? where? why? how?

24. Colin
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 00:06:38

Can I record this? LOL

25. teotoko
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 01:22:14

Ohayo: What would you do if you did a backflip off the empire state building, landed in to the splits, and not die? would you dance around and act like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j54yGxuk0yo -i don't know why i would be doing that in the first place, but if that did happen, i would probably be speechless and in tons of pain? Davidguy: who? -me? what? -you? when? -now? where? -here? why? -sudden urges how? - :dunno: Colin: Can I record this? LOL -go for it :P

26. Glamouraz
    Date: Sun, Jul 4 2010 11:56:23

What would you do if someone wanted to quit ps? What would you say to someone who gives up too easily? What would you say to someone who wants to learn to ps but is starting to give up because the tricks are too hard to learn? What would you say to someone who's going to die? Do you like me? Ever dated? Will you come to singapore? Pee sitting down or standing up? Boxers or briefs? Favourite shirt? Mobile phone? What shoes do you wear? Facebook? UPSB? How was it doing the demon KT thing with Kam? San Diego - Dee ay go, or die go? Why's your name pronounced Tay-oh? Sounds like you're ordering for tea in Singapore. We go Teh-O LOL.. Anyone calls you Tee-o? Why did you remove the H in your username? What's your youtube name? What's a heartbreak moment you'll never forget? What was the best moment in your life? What's something interesting about yourself? If you had the power to time travel, what would you do? If you had superpowers, would you do evil or do good? Or do evil disguised as good or do good whilst pretending to be evil? What do you look for in a mod? What do you look for in a girl? What do you look for in a guy? What do you look for in a trash can? What do you look for when you're looking like that? Hi!

27. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Jul 6 2010 18:18:51

next SOTW please

28. teotoko
    Date: Tue, Jul 6 2010 20:04:48

What would you do if someone wanted to quit ps? -keep asking them why until they realize they don't want to What would you say to someone who gives up too easily? -to try again What would you say to someone who wants to learn to ps but is starting to give up because the tricks are too hard to learn? -i would help them and tell them that everyone started out on the same level What would you say to someone who's going to die? -hmmm... tell them that they had a good life Do you like me? -yup :) Ever dated? -ya Will you come to singapore? -i want to :o looks like a cool country Pee sitting down or standing up? -standing Boxers or briefs? -boxers Favourite shirt? -t-shirt Mobile phone? -htc evo What shoes do you wear? -deklines or vans Facebook? -nope :) UPSB? -yup :0 How was it doing the demon KT thing with Kam? -super fun :D San Diego - Dee ay go, or die go? -dee ay go Why's your name pronounced Tay-oh? Sounds like you're ordering for tea in Singapore. We go Teh-O LOL.. -its just my name in japanese :dunno: Anyone calls you Tee-o? -yeah kind of annoying :p Why did you remove the H in your username? -well, everyone calls me theo, but at the time i started spinning i was in japan where they called me teo, so i went with that What's your youtube name? -BSPUokotoet What's a heartbreak moment you'll never forget? -nothing really yet What was the best moment in your life? -don't think i'll have it yet What's something interesting about yourself? -i like stenciling If you had the power to time travel, what would you do? -go see the origins of everything If you had superpowers, would you do evil or do good? Or do evil disguised as good or do good whilst pretending to be evil? -anything that would benefit my living :P so it could go either way What do you look for in a mod? -good momentum and looks What do you look for in a girl? -good momentum and looks XD What do you look for in a guy? -funny and cool to be around What do you look for in a trash can? -big enough so that it doesn't overflow What do you look for when you're looking like that? -like what? Hi! -hi!