UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Riley - Nightsession 2/5/10

1. Riley
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 00:48:27

Always wanted to make one of these. :D I need links and to stop spam. :/ Just passed the 5 month spinner mark though. :) [video=youtube;T6Qac-aJ_kI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Qac-aJ_kI[/video] Yes, I know, the pen is too big for my hand, but hands are below 15 cm.

2. MystikSun
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 04:30:13

I love how smooth your linkages and bakfalls are. However, I felt you were using the same tricks quite a few times in FS 2? But hey, this is from a newbie point of view. It's not a problem since you've been spinning for five months (not saying that's stopping you from being a great spinner!), and you're expanding your trick... vocabulary, if that's the right word. Keep it up Riley! :D

3. Rarity
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 08:42:04

Honestly, you're actually better than me... I think I have better links, but you know some tricks I don't at an early age. Like palmspin -> FLTA and midbak 1.5. You spam a bit, but really, you should be proud of yourself man. :D

4. Riley
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 02:54:37

MystikSun;61426]I love how smooth your linkages and bakfalls are. However, I felt you were using the same tricks quite a few times in FS 2? But hey, this is from a newbie point of view. It's not a problem since you've been spinning for five months (not saying that's stopping you from being a great spinner!), and you're expanding your trick... vocabulary, if that's the right word. Keep it up Riley! :D[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Night Fury wrote: Honestly, you're actually better than me... I think I have better links, but you know some tricks I don't at an early age. Like palmspin -> FLTA and midbak 1.5. You spam a bit, but really, you should be proud of yourself man. :D
    Thanks guys. I really need to work on variety. :/

5. spinnerhui
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 03:01:25

What NIghtfury said... but then again, it took me a year to learn TA... yeah, work on your variety, add a T1 charge for the heck of it, work on your hai tua consistency so that you can do it in a combo, yeah. this new generation is scaring me...