UPSB v4

Battlezone / Van vs. TheAafg

1. Van
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 23:12:03

Van [video=youtube;qcS9wmJpql0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcS9wmJpql0[/video] TheAafg [video=youtube;3hu2qlaIc0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hu2qlaIc0U[/video] plz leave some feedbacks as well :3

2. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 23:30:20

+1 Van. Sorry Aafg. Van was smoother and had nicer linkages. But you know what they say, practice makes perfect. Im sure if you practice more and get smoother, your combos will be a lot better =)

3. Mats
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 23:30:56

Okay there's not much to say about the combos because we have a clear winner. @TheAafg - If you're going to film in crap lighting - Film against a white background. Don't spin a black pen against a partly black background!

4. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 01:34:53

[QUOTE=Mats;61342]Okay there's not much to say about the combos because we have a clear winner. @Van good battle, I had fun. You keep getting better.Q___Q Hope to battle you again, maybe after some months? xD . Oh and thank you Hidekyo for submitting. <_< I really need to practice more :whut:

5. Metronome
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 02:16:13

Lol Van was overall MUCH better than TheAafg. And @TheAafg, your lighting sucked soooo bad...

6. spinnerhui
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 03:11:59

@TheAafg uhh, I could barely see your combo... turn the lights on man. Even with ideal lighting for Aafg, he would've lost. Van upped him in difficulty, and linkages. Van obviously is much more experienced than him so I'm just wondering why the heck is Aafg even battling him??? btw, what happened to Hidekyo???

7. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 03:20:53

spinnerhui wrote: @TheAafg uhh, I could barely see your combo... turn the lights on man. Even with ideal lighting for Aafg, he would've lost. Van upped him in difficulty, and linkages. Van obviously is much more experienced than him so I'm just wondering why the heck is Aafg even battling him??? btw, what happened to Hidekyo???
    I battled him, cause i felt like it. Uhh hidekyo....lets just say he did not submit.

8. spinnerhui
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 03:43:55

TheAafg wrote: I battled him, cause i felt like it. Uhh hidekyo....lets just say he did not submit.
    bummer. Three-way battles are fun...HAPPY SPINNING!!!

9. Mats
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 04:33:04

Yo TheAafg is gonna come back and give you a beating Van. I feel sure of it. :)

10. Van
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 04:44:04

spinnerhui wrote: @TheAafg uhh, I could barely see your combo... turn the lights on man. Even with ideal lighting for Aafg, he would've lost. Van upped him in difficulty, and linkages. [B]Van obviously is much more experienced than him so I'm just wondering why the heck is Aafg even battling him???[/B] btw, what happened to Hidekyo???
    actually, hes more experienced than me... im only 3 months :P

11. Wish
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 04:50:47

Obviously Van

12. Vaan
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 05:29:49

+van for Vaan ^^

13. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 07:39:14

TheAafg, getting a little bit better. One important factor in PS battles is presentation of the video. Besides the spinning's categories such as Difficulty, Smoothness, Creativity, etc, one thing is how you present your video, if you present a video like yours, people are going to think that you did not care about the match :(, the angle is kind good but if the spinning is hard to see, then, it is hard to please the audience to vote for your side :(. But, from these battles, we learn :), so, I know that next battle, you'll get way better and have a better presentation :D. Van, dang, you are getting better yo, Good luck to both in the Tournament :).

14. Rarity
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 10:05:48

@TheAafg The average combo is about 15-30 seconds long. Your combo was too short to present your trick knowlegde. The camera angle was bad and lighting was bad. But I'm seeing you improving. Keep it up! :P

15. Van
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 23:33:03

@TheAafg; we can battle sometime again soon :P But I don't think i can come up with a combo better than that lol That was like the best I got right now

16. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 23:58:29

Van wrote: @TheAafg That was like the best I got right now
    I was going to say that because of ur reaction at the end, so excited ^_^.

17. Hidekyo
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 21:53:46

oop sorry i got carried away with homework and school

18. Mats
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 22:05:41

Hidekyo wrote: oop sorry i got carried away with homework and school
    Boooo rubbish. Pen spinning > School