UPSB v4

Off-topic / Spinner of the Week # 37 - SPRiNGFiELD

1. Iota
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 05:18:52

SOTW #37: SPRiNGFiELD Hello all, I'm SPRiNGFiELD, but many people call me Lua (my surname). I dont really mind about that either. hmm, I've been on UPSB for a bit more than 1.5 years I guess and i've been spinning since mid 2009. I'm chinese (but my chinese is horrible) and a member of PSH as well. Spinning-wise, my favorite mods are my personal SC mod and my personal comssa, BSPC and Minovate DC. My favourite spinners of all time are Rex, Raimo, Sister_R, and Pyralux. I also love MX spinning like skydigital etc. For those who dont get why my videos are so jerky, thats because i hold the camera with my left and spin with my right. Though I've been spinning for 1.5 years or so, I know my skill is bad, just easy spammy combos filled with style. I used to have long nails but my teachers always tell me to cut them away. continued ignoring them until it because a serious disciplinary case one day. FML hmm, I live in Singapore, (if you guys remember DaThroat ^.^), a country thats practically a sauna all year round. Been living there for all the years of my life, boring yeah? I'm appox 5"10 and i'm pretty much underweight though some people say that i'm just "slim". I eat alot and I have a thing for thai food and pho. I love starbucks and the nescafe mocha instant coffee shit: p I dont take much soda and I drink alot of milk. I love music, I listen to DnB and metal, and i kinda got into hatsune miku recently hmm I'm an american high school sophomore student equivalent and i'm single. ask away

2. Tetsip
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 05:24:43

I love you.

3. exclusive
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 05:48:52

what language did u take in school? can u speak regular english or singlish? favorite book series? favorite pen trick? favorite fast food restaurant? favorite food? rice or noodle? favorite anime? favorite dramas? favorite tv series? favorite movie ? what genres of music do u like? whos ur favorite top 10 artists? favorite top 10 songs?

4. Storm
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 06:21:53

What you spend most your time doing (besides sleep, school, homework, etc.): Have you heard of the apartment complex, "Gallop Gables": Do you attend Singapore American School: Top spinner(s) you'd like to meet someday: Spinners you look up to: Top thing(s) you'd change about your spinning: What, if any, types of video games are you into: I used to live in Singapore, but had to move due to my dad's work. I had to move very often actually - been many places - but Singapore remains my top place to live, ever. I miss that place~ Q_Q;; ... and I love you SPRiNGFiELD~ <3

5. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 06:26:05

@exclusive what language did u take in school? chinese and english. can u speak regular english or singlish? english. i despise that horrid messed-up language. favorite book series? mmm i dont really read series but i like books by khaled hosenni, mitch albom and anthony horowitz. i like classics too, like LOTR favorite pen trick? currently, midbak 1.5 favorite fast food restaurant? i used to love taco bell but they left singapore (FUCK). i like burger king now i guess? favorite food? tom yum, pho, japanese yakitori rice or noodle? noodle favorite anime? i dont watch on a regular basis, but angel beats, DMC favorite dramas? IRIS :D favorite tv series? The Office, Big Bang Theory, Family Guy favorite movie ? Inception, LOTR. what genres of music do u like? metal, rap, DnB whos ur favorite top 10 artists? Pendulum, Indivision, Outsider, Dir En Grey, Maximum the hormone, Nightwish, Evanescence, Hatsune Miku, Eminem, tupac favorite top 10 songs? in no order.... Outsider - Alone Pendulum - witchcraft Eminem - Lose Yourself Eminem - Sing for the moment 2PaC - Until the end of time Nightwish - Phantom of the Opera Nightwish - Ever dream Evanescence - My immortal Evanescence - Together again We are the fallen - Burn

6. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 06:33:03

@Storm What you spend most your time doing (besides sleep, school, homework, etc.): glowsticking, penspinning, music, flirting :D jkjk Have you heard of the apartment complex, "Gallop Gables": mm nope but it seems like a big nice condominium :o Do you attend Singapore American School: Nope, I attend River Valley High Top spinner(s) you'd like to meet someday: Rex and Pyralux Spinners you look up to: Rex, Pyralux, Raimo, Sister_R Top thing(s) you'd change about your spinning: grow my nails back, work on variety and difficulty What, if any, types of video games are you into: honestly, i dont really play games often (i haz no life? ) but i like L4D2 at LAN parties. i touch counter strike and URT from time to time... I used to live in Singapore, but had to move due to my dad's work. I had to move very often actually - been many places - but Singapore remains my top place to live, ever. I miss that place~ Q_Q;; whoa serious :o i never knew u lived there, hope u can return someday :wub: ... and I love you SPRiNGFiELD~ <3 OMG I LOVE YOU TOO :wub:

7. Ohayo
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 06:43:59

inspirations on those sexy linkages?

8. Fx
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 07:36:38

i love your angle and linkages =D

9. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 08:39:08

How much did you get for Chinese new year??

10. Jazz
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 13:27:36

Springfield is your name inspired by the gun? Or something else :)

11. blahblahting
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 01:22:45

how exactly did growing out your nails become "a serious disciplinary case one day"? Now, a test: A or B? A or B? A or B? A or B? 0 A's : Sum ting rong wit yoo boi 1-2 A's : You have some improvement to do, man 3 A's : ONLY THREE A'S? YOUR GPA IS ONLY 3.75? /beats with bamboo stick 4 A's : gud, gud. normal.

12. RH
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 02:08:46

I love you :wub:

13. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 13:26:54

@RH, I love you too ryan ^.^

14. Rarity
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 13:43:28

Tutorial on your personal mod please? XD

15. Storm
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 20:08:02

Who do you love the most on UPSB? :| *stare of great justice*

16. mapjay
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 12:59:46

did u cut your nails cos teacher scolded u or did u cut them cos they kinda scratch your dick when u masturbate while looking at a picture of co*******......

17. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Mar 1 2011 04:23:14

uhhhhhhhh next SOTW? @SPRiNGFiELD

18. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Tue, Mar 1 2011 12:23:14

OHH SHITT I FORGOT