UPSB v4

General Discussion / What's your funniest pen spinning fail?

1. Spinproven
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 21:44:48

post your most unusual, funny, and epic pen spinning fails!! p.s. my fav fail is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8hF2YXTE3I

2. Cooper
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 22:52:16

LOL EPIC

3. Darealone
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 23:25:21

More like a coincedince but I was spinning and then my pen landed pretty hard on my jammed big toe...

4. Jamal
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 02:34:21

i was in class, i was trying to do a hai tua because i was a new spinner and i thought it was cool so i wanted to learn it, i hit myself in the eye with a buster and a bunch of people saw me, they were laughing while my eye started tearing like crazy

5. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 02:41:59

I once was doing busts in class and i was in the back row and somehow i didnt bust with my index but flicked it like a hai tua and the pen flew across the class room and hit the white board rite next to the teachers head while she was writing stuff....

6. Spinproven
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 03:07:31

ha lol one time i was in class and my pen ran outta ink. . . so i started shaking it and the hgg tip flew and hit a pregnant girl, she thought i threw it lol

7. CaptainGolfBall
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 04:10:48

I was just learning how to do a TW Sonic Bust. I was attempting it in Spanish Class. I accidentally tried too hard and the pen flew across the room and hit this kid in the eye. My "profesora" said to the class, "La Pluma es no mas." or something like that, and she threw the pen away.

8. PSFREAK
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 20:30:39

i was spinning a toothbrush (weird) and because it has bumps on it its hard to spin then it had a small accident with the toilet :/

9. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 21:13:54

I was pen spinning while sitting on the toilet taking a crap and it fell in, I fished it out with my hands =_=.

10. Twine
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 00:17:57

PSFREAK wrote: i was spinning a toothbrush (weird) and because it has bumps on it its hard to spin then it had a small accident with the toilet :/
    Best so far xD

11. Gr3gY
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 12:38:07

my classroom(class 4-2) ish seperated from the classroom in front (4-1) by some partition thingy. the whiteboard's on the partition and theres like some gap at the bottom of the partition and we frequently throw rubbish and what not to the other class by that gap. so im sitting at the front and like spinning happily, then suddenly the dumb pen flew out of my hand, hit the floor and rolled into the classroom in front. my teacher was like "welcome to 4-1." =.="

12. Kari-Chan
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 13:02:56

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmHrj4XU-sE ^ best imo =]

13. Milk
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 18:56:06

Kari-Chan wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmHrj4XU-sE ^ best imo =]
    Haha yea, can't get much better than that. And he's so calm and B) about what happened lol.

14. ghost-driver
    Date: Tue, Jul 6 2010 11:15:41

When it broke into the five little pieces and cut my nail...=) ______________________ Join the custom paper and forget about all money problems...

15. RdHg
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 20:30:45

When I was walking to lunch in school and while I was practicing multi busts. my timing was off and it flow in the girls restroom. I had to get a friend to get it. It was kind of awkward for me to ask her the question.

16. CrackerJack
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 21:01:46

i was spinning my seven mod and th tip flew off and hit my teacher in the boob =O. never did see that needlepoint tip again.....

17. Poseidon
    Date: Thu, Jul 22 2010 06:05:20

I was spinning my KT on a bus and I dropped it, It went down to my thigh but instinctively I went to go pick it up before, the bus hit a pothole slammed down the KT into my thight and my palm, both of which bled like crazy.

18. cyshing
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 17:03:28

Kari-Chan wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmHrj4XU-sE ^ best imo =]
    Wow, proof of good hand coordination.

19. mintypaladin
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 17:45:42

Poseidon wrote: I was spinning my KT on a bus and I dropped it, It went down to my thigh but instinctively I went to go pick it up before, the bus hit a pothole slammed down the KT into my thight and my palm, both of which bled like crazy.
    lol wow anyways..i was doing crazy busts and ariels during class..and..i got all my mods and my pencase taken by my teacher..

20. kawearo
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 21:53:32

I was trying to learn sonic with my hand under the table (my teacher didn't like PS that much) and when i moved my hand above the table, it caught the edge and flung itself across the room, nearly hitting the girl in front of me in the head.

21. EliteN00Bz
    Date: Tue, Aug 3 2010 14:28:48

kawearo wrote: I was trying to learn sonic with my hand under the table (my teacher didn't like PS that much) and when i moved my hand above the table, it caught the edge and flung itself across the room, nearly hitting the girl in front of me in the head.
    Was it a KT?? if it was I would lmao

22. MonsterPandasEatTofu
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 00:10:11

Practicing a sonic on my ring and pinky finger ^.^ then my mod slipped then flew into some guy's backpack so I reached over and slipped my hand into the guy's backpack to get my mod back, I fell off my chair *facepalm* >.< teacher asked me what I was doing, had to tell her that I accidentally dropped my pen in a guy's backpack that was three seats diagonal from where I was sitting guy gave me my pen back

23. akitaka
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 20:07:46

for SOME reason, I was spinning a kt in class when I was a new spinner, and attempted to do a hai tua. yeah, it hit my teacher in the face. he then snapped in half and threw it in the trash :facepalm:

24. Lettuce
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 22:13:06

When I was spinning my KT I dropped it and it landed vertically on my chair. Out of reaction I tried to grab it and stabbed the center of my palm which makes it extremely difficult to play baseball.

25. n3wby
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 22:26:20

i was practicing i-sonic with my twist erase tipped bictory, and kinda held it there with too much force. i had to stopped spinning for two days because i would always pass over that spot and it would sting like crazy...fail oh, yeah, it stung because i kinda poked a hole in my skin. luckily, it didn't bleed, or else my mod would be covered in bloodstains. (i didn't notice the cut intil like five minutes later when i tried i-sonic again) another fail was where i was spinning and dropped my pen. i tried to catch it and broke it instead.

26. PREDATORNET
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 23:11:38

I was spinning in Algebra today, and we had a substitute. I was attempting Punkans, and i did one, two, then on the third one i hit the pen and it flew at the sub. I went osht, because it was my prized kUzu mod ._. Luckily, the sub didn't see who it was XD

27. FusionX
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 23:20:32

I was pen spinning and messed up a trick, and it somehow flung into the air and went into my shirt :D

28. Kiiro
    Date: Sat, Apr 16 2011 20:54:12

i hit my brother in the face on a fail kamehameha i was laughing hard

29. iBlameLag
    Date: Sat, Apr 16 2011 21:29:21

Well, I was attempting a Hai Tua (First attempt) and hit my window, rebounded off the glass and hit my face. Pretty FUNNY AS HELLL!! XD

30. Enigmatic
    Date: Sat, Apr 16 2011 21:45:38

one day I was walking around with sandals and spinning a heavier personal bictory mod and I dropped on my the tip of my big toe... I had an ingrown toenail and well lets just say it burned like hell and I almost fell plus my toe started bleeding... maybe not funny but that's my worst fail yet and one time I dropped a mod and i was sitting on a chair and some how I bent down to pick it up an hit my lip on my knee lol.

31. gyrobius
    Date: Sat, Apr 16 2011 21:48:51

It seems that every time I spin near one of my friends, it lands in their crotch when I drop it.

32. FusionX
    Date: Sat, Apr 16 2011 22:06:36

o.O

33. tacohead12
    Date: Sat, Apr 16 2011 22:37:36

I hit some random girl in the leg when I attempted to double bust for the first time. She was wearing short shorts and there was a slightly red imprint of my pen on her leg ._. I felt so bad, she just returned my pen and went back to her work though o-o Also I somehow managed to make my waterfall roll from the back of the classroom all the way to the front >_> I pretended to get a tissue so I could grab it XD