UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Westboro Baptist Church you so funneh

1. neXus
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 14:30:01

http://www.borowitzreport.com/2010/12/28/pat-robertson-snow-is-gods-way-of-punishing-americans-who-were-planning-to-drive-to-do-something-gay-2/ "Explaining his theory, Rev. Robertson said, “Because of the bad road conditions the Almighty has made, any gay activities that people were planning on doing will have to be postponed by a day or two.”" "Additionally, he argued, God shut down major airports in the New York area “so that people who were hoping to fly to do something of a gay nature would have to take a train or a bus, so it might be days before the gay thing they were going to do could occur.”" Almighty god - making you late for things since the beginning of time. /edit: Just found out this website is like The Onion, fuck my life for believing this was real, still funny though because it sounds like something WBC would say, carry on.

2. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 17:50:33

nothing to see here folks, move along

3. neXus
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 18:37:27

You can just delete this if you want, it's pretty much useless anyhow except it shows how I got trololololed.

4. Pen Ninja
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 05:10:29

NO! keep it! its still hilarious! As for the millions of straight people in New York City who were also grounded by the bad weather, the televangelist said, “I think God probably wonders, if these people are really straight, then what are they doing in New York?”