UPSB v4

Forum Games / Doctor Who Gameplay Thread Town and Neutral Survivor win!

1. Holypie
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 18:08:16

Stonehenge: 102 AD. The Doctor and his companion Amy Pond find themselves in Roman Britain after being pointed there by the mysterious River Song. It seems that many things are gathering here for the opening of the Pandorica, a mythical box said to house the most feared being in all of the universe. Stonehenge itself is broadcasting to all time and space: "The Pandorica opens". Rules can be found here. I hope everyone finds this game enjoyable! 1. strat1227 2. Ricercar Daleks, Neutral, godkilled 3. A.Sate 4. Night Fury Rory Williams, Lover, Town 5. Biji 6. minche 7. tacohead12 Liz 10, Detective, Town 8. Knightpal 9. Pudels Kern REPLACED PRINCE 10. shoeman6 11. Lepton 12. Chili Pepper River Song, Vigilante, Town 13. TheAafg 14. peninja Prisoner Zero, Role Copier, Neutral Survivor Hosts: hoiboy, Holypie Rules: 1- Every player has been assigned a role. You are NOT allowed to post your role PM. 2- The game rounds will cycle between day (Lasting 48 hours) and night (Lasting 24 hours) and will continue until one faction is declared the winner. Days and nights may be extended in the case that neither hoiboy or myself have the opportunity to update the game. 3- The game will begin on Night 0. Anyone may act on night 0, assuming they have an actions. The game will proceed to day 1 and lynching will begin. 4- All votes must be bolded. If you wish to remove a vote, unbold your previous vote. In the event that a vote ends in a tie, there will be no lynch for that day. If someone has two votes bolded, I will count the first vote. 5- The option of "no-lynch" will be an acceptable form of voting during the day period and will result in no lynch that day period. It counts as a player, in that if it gets majority, or it is the option with the highest vote count by the end of the day, it happens. [COLOR="red"][B][SIZE="5"]6- PLEASE EDIT. I don't want the game spammed by hundreds of consecutive posts by one person, and in order to unvote, UNBOLD YOUR OLD VOTE AND BOLD YOUR NEW ONE. DO NOT POST "Unvote: XXX player", I WILL NOT COUNT IT.[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] 7- Players may not communicate with each other privately about the game, unless otherwise stated. If you are dead, you are not allowed to post in the gameplay thread, post in the discussion thread. 8- Character/player alignment and priority will be kept secret until a player is killed, where their role and alignment will be revealed. 9- At the end of the day the player with the most votes will be lynched. In the event of a tie nobody will be lynched. If nobody votes a random player will be godkilled. The day will end prematurely in the event of a majority. And edits after the day ends will be subject to godkill. And votes after the day ends will be subject to godkill. Don't try me. 10- If you have any questions about your role, or about the game, or have any comments/concerns, you may PM hoiboy or myself. 11- Do not take screenshots of stuff in the game. I consider this to be the most important rule. 12- If anyone breaks any of these rules, that person will be killed by me. 13- I might add more rules to the game, and you must follow them if I do. This is for balancing.

2. Holypie
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 18:33:26

If your role PM says PM Holypie or Hoiboy, please PM both of us.

3. Holypie
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 01:58:46

Day breaks over Stonehenge. As everyone wakes up, one of you notices a cage that wasn't there earlier. In it is a large worm-like creature in chains. peninja was arrested and has been permanently removed from the game.

Dear peninja: You are Prisoner Zero. You are on the run from the Atraxi, a race of galactic police. In order to escape them, you can change appearance when you make a psychic link with someone. At night PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Night X – Psychic link USER”. If investigated, you will show up as that person’s role PM. This also makes you immune to the Atraxi for that night. You can use this ability every other night and due to your natural evasiveness, no night kills will harm you. You win if you evade the Atraxi and survive until the end of the game.
    Immediately people start to realize that something is amiss, and everyone starts to wonder what will come of the Pandorica. Day will end on Saturday at approximately 10 pm (time is subject to change).

4. Ricercar
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 02:20:12

Alright guys, what we gonna do?

5. Knightpal
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 03:02:13

Not sure what to make of peninja getting removed this early.

6. Biji
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 03:19:12

[roll0] Yeah, random rolling. Why? It's always better to mislynch on the first, day and get information than not lynch and still be in the dark. Dammit guys, I don't want a repeat of that last newbie game

7. Biji
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 03:19:44

So : LYNCH : LEPTON (ignore)

8. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 03:27:32

I think peninja's arrest was chosen by holy because he was shitty in the last game lol I personally won't vote until i have reason to but you guys feel free to do what you like

9. hoiboy
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 03:29:12

There was a night 0. Someone could have killed him on Night 0.

10. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 03:30:41

lol hoiboy will you be taking an active role with suggestions and stuff the whole game?

11. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 03:32:53

i suggest we look for clues first and if we don't find any clues by the end of the day, we will randomly lynch someone

12. hoiboy
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 03:35:32

I will be taking a semi-active role. Holypie is the main host.

13. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 07:09:39

hoiboy i don't understand, isn't the point that you two don't say or do anything, just give the layout and the townspeople do everything?

14. Rarity
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 10:23:46

We can't conclude anything from the death of peninja... so... what? Right now, I'm pretty suspicious of Biji becuase of his random vote. It seems that he's in a hurry to lynch...

15. Ricercar
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 10:35:05

It does seem suspicious that Biji wants to lynch this quickly, but I'm not sure we can make anything of it for now.

16. minche
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 12:34:11

no lynch better safe than sorry. odds of randomly lynching a townie are bigger than randomly lynching a mafia member so this is my vote for now (until somebody says or does something suspicious)

17. Rarity
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 13:31:00

But we'll have to make a lynch (even if it's a wrong lynch) so that we can have reference for the future.

18. Biji
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 13:42:16

minche wrote: [B]no lynch[/B] better safe than sorry. odds of randomly lynching a townie are bigger than randomly lynching a mafia member so this is my vote for now (until somebody says or does something suspicious)
    "Whoops, someone died tonight. Can't blame anyone, no lynch again! REPEAT FOREVER" See the pattern here?

19. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 13:59:45

I agree... a no action would be good for the mafia, and bad for us, whether or not it's a townie. If we get a discussion started and chose to no lynch at least we'll have something to go on for the enxt day. Mafia already has more control over what direction the game takes & honestly, the rules/roles are kind of confusing... Peninjas death really doesn't tell us anything... He probably would have been lynched in the day anyways because he probably would have ruined the game.

20. Rarity
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 15:00:28

shoeman6 wrote: I agree... a no action would be good for the mafia, and bad for us, whether or not it's a townie. If we get a discussion started and chose to no lynch at least we'll have something to go on for the enxt day. Mafia already has more control over what direction the game takes & honestly, the rules/roles are kind of confusing... Peninjas death really doesn't tell us anything... He probably would have been lynched in the day anyways because he probably would have ruined the game.
    Right. So we need to do a lynch for this day but we don't have enough reference in our votes. So we're gonna have to vote without any strong reason. VOTE : minche because, like what shoeman and biji said, voting a no lynch is to the mafia's advantage. VOTE : minche [B]VOTE : shoeman6[/B] <- THIS IS MY FFFING VOTE

21. A.Sate
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 15:13:49

Im kinda suspicious of strat worried about hoiboy's involvement in the game. But that probably isnt a very convincing arguement.

22. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 15:37:33

Nooooo but i like minche we cant get rid of her so early :(

23. tacohead12
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 16:01:10

I don't think peninja "died". It says he got captured or something not killed o-o. He is still out of play but I don't think someone used a killing ability. Minche does seem suspicious. But I won't make my vote yet.

24. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 16:15:47

@A.Sate lol sorry i guess i should have put it in discussion thread not gameplay, but just in general it's more fun if the gods don't get involved Anyway, I know we can't reveal our roles, but can we talk about our powers or something? Did anyone do or learn anything helpful on Night 0?

25. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 16:18:39

I guess I can start just to get the ball rolling I think minche is immune to night actions, I didn't try to do anythign to her but I did "observe" that someone tried something and it didn't work Also I got a clue that good townspeople here are few, so that means either A. mafia outnumbers townies or B. there are townies who aren't "good", so I'm curious what lynching a "bad" townie would mean

26. tacohead12
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 16:45:20

...If there were more mafia than town the town would automatically lose >_> unless there is a bunch of 3rd party characters who can change it.

27. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 16:54:59

hmm i didn't want to give away all of my info yet but it did say soemthign about a member who could change his appearance to one more pleasing to him/her ...

28. Knightpal
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 17:18:23

Changing appearances? As in roles? That sounds like a powerful role. I have a feeling it isn't minche even though she voted no lynch, butttt, the first day is often just a townie lynch. Not sure what to do. Yet.

29. Holypie
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 21:10:18

strat1227 wrote: Anyway, I know we can't reveal our roles, but can we talk about our powers or something?
    You're allowed to say what your role is. It's up to the others to believe you. The one thing that you CANNOT DO ABSOLUTELY NEVER is to copy/paste your role PM or screenshot anything.

30. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 22:08:45

Hmmm... Okay so let's assume Minche is immune at night... Maybe the people trying to lynch her, are people who want her dead? That'd be a good reason to lynch her during the day... because they wouldn't be able to at night time.... Also I think what you mean by not many good townies is that, this game is really weird... and I think there are multiple groups with multiple goals... Because when Peninja got keeled his role was one defensive against some clan, other than the direct enemy... Also, strat, if you could help us in the actions during night time, so we could see who wasn't being acted upon, or who was... esp for last night (idk your role) but that would really help us weed out a likely candidate to lynch... Giving out your role may blow it for the mafia, they may try to kill you, but I think it's well worth the risk... unless youre a mafia scum... then daiiiiiii >=[ :3

31. Ricercar
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 22:11:14

VOTE: minche

32. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 22:15:55

Stonehenge: 102 AD. The Doctor and his companion Amy Pond find themselves in Roman Britain after being pointed there by the mysterious River Song. It seems that many things are gathering here for the opening of the Pandorica, a mythical box said to house the most feared being in all of the universe. Stonehenge itself is broadcasting to all time and space: "The Pandorica opens". I guess there are only TWO really "good" townies...?

33. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 22:21:14

@strat... yeah that's what it is I think.. there are 2 "good townies" but there are multiple townie roles, against the threats to the town so far one is identified which are the Atraxi, a race of galactic police, since the doctor and amy opened up a multi dimensional portle, maybe there are more... also like prisoner zero, kind of looking out for himself... so that wasn't a hit torwards the townies or against the mafia. Anyways, I think it'd be a mistake to lynch minche.

34. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 23:01:40

I don't have any problem with testing with a minche lynch, but i'm not going to vote for it either because i'm not sure enough yet i'm not going to say much more, but i'll try to be as helpful as i can with what i know (it doesn't help that even i don't fully understand my role lol, i don't know anything about doctor who) shoeman did you get any useful information during the night?

35. minche
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 23:07:57

Biji wrote: "Whoops, someone died tonight. Can't blame anyone, no lynch again! REPEAT FOREVER" See the pattern here?
    no, you wait for night, some people have night actions, we see what goes of that and, when we get to see who the mafia had chosen we check what that person could've said to 'offend' the mafia, and possibly decide who the mafia is...
    In order to escape them, you can change appearance when you make a psychic link with someone.
    well, I think peninja was the one changing appearance... still keeping my vote and what is so wrong with no lynch? anything you do on day 1 will lead everyone else to think you're mafia you randomly vote - you are mafia and you get other mafia to vote that townie; you don't vote - you're mafia; you're not active - you're mafia just waiting to see what happens and vote quickly to lynch.. just sayin' I just decided to go with no vote, because I think it's only fair for everyone to play for at least a day

36. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 23:18:37

lol clearly that's not true because peninja didn't get to play for a day haha

37. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 23:23:24

Did anyone else notice that in the beginning ricercar accused Biji and now he randomly voted for minche.

38. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 23:23:28

in any case i think anyone who's extremely deadset in their choice looks suspicious to me. i think minche has explained her reasoning enough to not be all that suspicious so i'm not going to vote but i don't mind other people voting lol, i'm curious as what minche's role is (she didn't offer any information about what her role is ...)

39. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 23:24:03

aafg hmm true didn't notice his vote

40. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 23:25:13

wait. strat is defending minche. Strat knew that someone tried to do something to minche at night. Is there a connection there?

41. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 23:27:03

how is me not voting defending her lol? in fact i said i'd be interested in seeing her being lynched

42. A.Sate
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 23:31:01

Strat, I think hes confusing you with shoeman. And Ricercar, do you still have any reason as to accuse minche?

43. Ricercar
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 23:33:49

I never accused Biji, i pointed out that people might have a reason for thinking so.

44. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 23:52:02

ricer you also didn't give any reason for the minche vote, just kinda did it without saying anything

45. minche
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 23:55:52

well, in my role description it didn't say anything about immunity, so I don't know about that. probably the work of The Doctor :D I want to hear from the inactive players before I vote for anyone, but now Ricercar seems pretty suspicious just casting suspicion and voting for me (without giving a a reason, which is okay, but bit odd) after it became clear I'm the main target today. but still, want to hear from everyone (or almost everyone) before this day ends before just randomly lynching someone for now it seems it is just best to be quiet, because the quiet guys are okay now...

46. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 00:05:02

Hmm... strat, I think you should tell us your role... The mafia already know you have a role now, so if you're gone tonight, there's nothing stopping them, and we lose any other information you have. Also, i'm a little suspicious of Ricercar. @Strat, I don't have any other information, but I definetly do NOT think we should lynch minche for her no vote, or that action against her at night, if anything it makes a case for her not being a mafia, and rather, someone who is not affected at night, So if anything, she should NOT be lynched during the day, as this is probably one of the only ways to kill her, the mafia would want that pretty badly. Really strat, anything else would be very very helpful. The mafia knows you have a role now with the power to observe other peoples powers or something, it's only a matter of time before they go after you... unless you are a part of the mafia... :| and you observe townie roles... hmmm? btw afg, i'm not sure what connection youre trying to go after... lol

47. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 00:08:17

Strat said someone tried, and was unsuccesful... while there may be multiple mafia factions, I doubt they have any skills to the detriment to their goal of winning, However I suppose minche could be a mafia, immune during the night time. But again... I really don't think minche is a good choice... I DO want to hear ricercar's explanations for his votes though =_=.

48. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 01:09:44

no lynch always came from mafia, or complete noobs that don't know how to play. also, why are you suspicious of me? have i given you reason?

49. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 01:13:20

I see Ricercar's sudden vote for minche. If he doesn't give a legit reason for it, then most likely I'm gonna vote for him.

50. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 01:16:11

@shoeman6 ok you just kinda made my suspicious list for the sole purpose that i'm like 99% positive that EVERYBODY has a role in this game, it's not just a normal mafia where you're either town or mafia it's themed so everyone gets a name or role or whatever, so for you to say you didn't get one sounds like you're lying dunno i'm not saying you're mafia for sure but you're suspicious to me anyway i told you all the information i have, i'm not going to outright say my role on the very first day i don't think that's smart but you know all the info i do now i almost directly quoted what was given to me

51. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 01:22:16

Ok... I think it's a bit suspicious that so many people are agreeing with me against Ricercar... but yeah... will, basically you voted for minche... and biji early on... It may end up being that minche is mafia... I can see that, but youre simply justifying it by her no vote... plus i'd rather have her around for another round :p xD, idk guys... I can see where youre coming from ricer... but I don't think I agree with your lynching of minche...

52. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 01:25:26

where are these people? 9. Prince 11. Lepton 12. Chili Pepper

53. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 01:25:51

shoeman no info on your role?

54. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 01:26:34

prince i saw lurking one time. he's in uk though so i'ts late at night there right now. dunno about the other 2

55. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 01:26:44

Prince is on a different time zone, but he usually uses this excuse to get out of suspicion...Idk who lepton is, and chili has a pretty distinctive playing style...

56. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 01:33:01

@strat1227; I don't go down easy ;] that's all i'll say :]

57. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 01:34:13

Just a reminder to follow rule number 6~ Though it's been pretty good, but it could get better.

58. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 01:34:49

shoeman6 wrote: strat1227; I don't go down easy ;] that's all i'll say :]
    uhh .... what? lol that sounds like something the final boss in a videogame or a supervillin in a movie says haha, doesn't sound like a good guy line :P

59. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 01:40:31

@strat1227; Well, I'm here to protect Roman Britain hahah :p. God b w/ you? I noooo kung fu >=] ANYWAYS lynching wise, we could lynch one of the silent ones... from the games i've played they usually end up being mafia...

60. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:14:05

Okay, I never explicitly accused Biji. I merely said that I can see why people would vote for him. As for minche, I'm just not taking any chances. Like I said, only noobs or mafia vote no lynch. It only gives the Mafia a free kill. Might as well test the water with a lynch, and especially with this suspicious behaviour.

61. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:28:30

Okay, now I'm suspicious of shoeman. He went through a game as mafia, and watched people no lynch; he reprimanded them after the game was over. But why is he defending someone who's doing the same thing again? UNVOTE: minche VOTE: shoeman6

62. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:30:05

And I'm going to vote Ricer... ]VOTE: Ricercar Just all around suspicious and has given us no reason to believe that he isn't suspicious...

63. A.Sate
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:30:34

Shoeman, if we lynch an inactive, they wont have a chance to defend themsleves. They are easy targets to get rid of. Is this part of your plan? EDIT: Nvm, shoeman Im thinking its ricercar too, but I am also suspicious of you.

64. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:32:41

Sure I have shoeman. You are just not looking at the blatant evidence I'm presenting.

65. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:34:10

Ricercar wrote: Okay, now I'm suspicious of shoeman. He went through a game as mafia, and watched people no lynch; he reprimanded them after the game was over. But why is he defending someone who's doing the same thing again? [B]UNVOTE: minche VOTE: shoeman6[/B]
    Rule 6.

66. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:44:10

He has a good point shoeman, you're doing exactly what you argued against before if you explain yourself reasonably then it's fine otherwise you're very very suspicious ...

67. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:47:14

Plus, you're being very defensive. Why are you being so quick to defend minche and calling me suspicious? I don't THINK i've done anything to raise doubt yet.

68. A.Sate
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:49:25

Ricer, i believe its because of your random lynch of minche, and shoeman REALLY REALLY wants to keep miche around for some reason.

69. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:52:03

vote: shoeman6 playing in-game contradictory to what he said in postgame last time, acting strange (british royalty, hard to take down, etc) and won't share his role info when directly asked. i strongly suggest lynching @shoeman6 .

70. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:52:57

perhaps they are both mafia? maybe not, but he is using the excuse of, "I want her around for longer" to defend her no lynch. Okay, yea. They're both mafia. But who do we want to lynch first?

71. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:53:50

lol whoa that's a little jumpy ... my night-time info makes it seem unlikely that she's mafia we don't have any reason to assume anything yet

72. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:54:05

Shoeman tries to divert the attention every time someone says he is suspicious

73. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:55:31

more importantly, several times i've directly asked him questions and he refuses to answer 1. what's his role 2. why is he playing differently 3. what does it mean "i'm hard to take down" if he answers those three i'll change my vote, otherwise it's staying.

74. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:57:39

*sigh* I might as well tell you guys my role then... I know theres another doctor, so i'm going to rely on them to protect me tonight, jsut as I am going to protect strat... I'm the "cleric" Father Octavian, basically I can protect anyone at night using my fihgting skills because I'm a "skilled fighter" I was planning on having strat tell us all, protecting strat.. etc. I protected minche last night, and that's why she had an activity on her that failed, because I was told that nothing had happened to her, so my protection failed... I win, if all the threats to the town are eliminated.

75. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 02:59:19

And I'm sticking with my vote against ricer. Edit: srry, not used to editing posts =_= Anyways, I'm depending on the doctor to protect me tongiht or basically I'm an open target for mafia... that's why I wanted you to share your role strat, because I was planning on protecting you throughout the game... I still don't even know your role =_=

76. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:00:23

ok i'll change my vote if you explain why you're playing differently than you said you should during postgame last time.

77. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:01:29

@shoeman6 use your protection on someone else for tonight, i'll let you know if i feel as if i need it.

78. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:02:19

What did I say last time? Dx... @strat... mmky i'll protect minche again, idk her role but I want her around in the game longer... also... I still don't know your role =_= wtvr... or ricers... so i['m sticking with ricer

79. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:04:02

unvoted shoeman @shoeman6 don't protect me tonight

80. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:06:13

lol shoeman don't edit posts, just double post (unless you're editing to unvote)

81. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:07:04

strat1227 wrote: lol shoeman don't edit posts, just double post (unless you're editing to unvote)
    Rule 6.

82. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:07:57

Rule 6 :|

83. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:09:11

@Holypie rule 6 refers to voting/unvoting right? if people edit posts then i don't see what they say/added, theres no reason to not just double post so everyone sees, editing is dumb

84. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:09:53

Holypie wrote: Rule 6.
    You're talking to a mod.

85. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:10:14

No, I really don't want to see tons of posts in a row by the same person since it's much neater if it's all in one big post.

86. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:10:41

Okay, you still haven't explained why you find me suspicious. And yes, I agree that saying minche is Mafia is a bit too jumpy, forget about that. Although, shoeman is acting verrrry verrry suspicious. he did this last time too, posted his "role" and gained the townie's trust

87. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:10:55

night fury he's talking about rule 6 of the game not of UPSB, he makes the game rules i'm just saying there's no advantage to editing, nobody sees it. and there's no disadvantage to posting again

88. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:11:42

ricercar he's still very very suspicious to me too but i said my reasons of voting him (the three things above) and he answered them, so i unvoted. but he's not got my trust

89. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:12:23

@Holypie lol sorry but that's dumb, neatness shouldn't be more important that pragmatism. i've missed like 4 things said because they were said in edits and i didn't see them until later.

90. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:12:38

Yeah... that's my role... LOL what's yours ricer? =_=

91. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:12:54

People don't really need to see it when the thread is moving this fast anyway. If there are no other posts for a few hours and you're REALLY DYING TO GET PEOPLE TO SEE SOMETHING then it's fine but I don't really want to see what shoeman6 did last game with his huge wall of oneliners. What you just did could have been compacted into one post. It's just the way I've played and it's what I'm used to I suppose.

92. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:17:19

shoeman's getting defensive, and him saying his role isn't exactly something to trust on. He's also asking roles, trying to be an innocent guy. [B]UNVOTE : minche VOTE : shoeman6[/B]

93. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:18:57

Im just a townie shoeman. Although I have a sheild to protect me against night kills

94. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:19:07

Rule 6.......... Is it really that hard to comprehend? ._.

95. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:19:55

holypie exactly the opposite. when lots of people are posting at once that's when it's important to double post, because if i made that first post then edited it to add the other 2 then nobody would have seen it because 3 people would have posted since i made the first one whatever, your thread but i'm generally just going to doublepost unless it's really bad like 5 in a row

96. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:20:39

vote: ricercar i've said it before, anyone who says "i'm just a townie" is probably lyiing, this is a themed game everybody has a role.

97. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:21:53

Ricercar wrote: Im just a townie shoeman. Although I have a sheild to protect me against night kills
    nexus?

98. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:23:02

I don't really have anything special to do, I had to PM Holypie to figure out what my role meant.

99. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:23:28

Fine, if you want to. But in that last one I was referring to Night Fury and Ricercar not unbolding obsolete votes and instead posting unvotes which I will not count.

100. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:23:32

Night Fury wrote: nexus?
    What?

101. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:24:23

Why does it matter Holy, this is how everyone does it except for you

102. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:24:42

@Night Fury and everyone else; YOUR VOTES DONT COUNT IF YOU DO UNVOTE: WHATEVER read rule 6 and understand please. i dont' want the game fucked up because peopels votes don't count.

103. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:27:51

Ricercar wrote: What?
    Cuz I saw the advanced mafia game roles, and I saw the NEXUS role. Nexus meant that you have a shield that protects you from night actions and all those night actions will be directed to a random person.

104. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:28:51

omg night fury fix your vote already

105. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:29:19

Just a hint, I've never heard of/read those. I make my own roles.

106. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:29:22

strat1227 wrote: @Night Fury and everyone else; YOUR VOTES DONT COUNT IF YOU DO UNVOTE: WHATEVER read rule 6 and understand please. i dont' want the game fucked up because peopels votes don't count.
    Ok alright. It says to unbold old vote then bold new one so like this? VOTE : minch [B]VOTE : shoeman6[/B]

107. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:30:50

you have to go back to your post where you voted for minch and unbold that post

108. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:33:45

She's a maaaaaaniac MAAAAAAAAANiac whoa oh ohowhoa Seriously Holy, you're being a complete and total control freak right now.

109. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:34:53

ricer it's not that damn hard, the rules were posted first post and 6 was the biggest bolded one, if you're in a game like this at least bother to read the damn rules

110. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:36:13

I did, and I fixed my vote. Just doesn't make that much sense >n>

111. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:37:15

[8 Minutes Ago 10:27 PM] Holypie : And count it that way instead of going though and saying "OH A VOTE" "WAIT NEVER MIND IT WAS UNVOTED" [8 Minutes Ago 10:27 PM] Holypie : It's how I've always played and so that's how I'm used to playing. It also makes tallying up votes significantly easier since I only have to scroll through the page and go OH LOOK IT'S BOLD! IT MUST BE A VOTE! Here's my reasoning, if anyone wants to see.

112. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:37:39

Fine... Votes are gonna be ninja... I really don't agree because you really have to search through the thread to see someone's vote...

113. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:39:25

See page 2 for my new vote.

114. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:39:41

@Night Fury no you dont ... if anything it's the exact opposite if you see a bolded vote then it's current because to vote for someone else you have to unbold the past one the other way if you see a bolded vote they might have unvoted later, this way there's no ambiguity anyway just follow the rules and lets get back to the real game, i notice shoeman disappeared ...

115. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:39:51

It keeps you on your toes. I once pulled off something interesting with that rule, I think people should have the same opportunity.

116. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:40:44

interesting.

117. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:42:03

You guys are talking about the rules, and i'm playing runescape.. >.> i'm like afking in the dungeons to play mafia :p

118. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:42:07

Ok guys lets stop with discussing rules and discuss who to vote and vote.

119. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:43:16

@Ricercar my vote is currently still for you btw, still no info on your roll except for some vague "shield" thing plus within one post you said "minche is probably not mafia" then later in that post "ok so minche and shoeman are definitely mafia" lol, too jumpy for me, a veteran player like you doesn't be that jumpy

120. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:43:51

srry thats why my posts have been a bit rushed... I keep afking and he's getting po'd lol.

121. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:47:28

I was writing stuff down, and suddenly came to that conclusion. I forgot to delete the original part of the post. As far as the role goes, I just re-read it; I can protect myself from a night kill, and my objective is to get the Doctor to roleclaim. Also, i'm not a veteran BTW, I was only in one other game, which I got night killed on the first day.

122. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:51:14

RAWR to those who are inactive

123. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:55:39

Just a reminder that the day will end at about 8:00 pm tomorrow evening after which the game will enter a short period of "Dusk" where I type up the flavour, get vote counts straightened out, etc. Any votes after 8:00 PM will not be counted.

124. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:55:53

Holypie can you give us a summary of votes? EDIT : nvm

125. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:58:45

I genuinly think ricercar is the best bet for lynching on this day 1.

126. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:03:12

And why is that? You've given plenty more suspicion than me, and you given more of a reason than me. And, I have evidence to back up my accusation.

127. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:03:49

Shoeman you are also a good bet for lynching ....just saying don't pressure people into taking stupid actions.

128. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:06:17

Well if I AM lynched, you guys will at least have a good idea of who's who :]. Plus there's another doctor so nbd.

129. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:08:09

I must say though, if you do lynch me you must be a complete idiot 0_ o I already told you my role... lol

130. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:11:47

Yeah, okay. :rolleyes:

131. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:12:44

what if it was all a lie, just so that you can our trust? -i will be watching a movie cause i am bored so i wont be on for some time

132. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:15:59

TheAafg wrote: what if it was all a lie, just so that you can our trust?
    This. It is exactly your playstyle too. You lie to gain trust, and if someone starts seeing through it, you cast the suspicion right back onto them and get them lynched.

133. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:21:27

dunno tbh i'm fine with either ricer or shoeman getting lynched because then we'll see what the deal is plus even if shoeman is doctor, he says there's another one so we're not really losing much

134. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:21:32

Idk... the format is Night X - Guard USER... I wouldn't know that unless I was actually who I said I was?... don't you think saying youre townie, and you cant hurt mea t ngiht isn't suspicious?,... it provides cover for you as mafia because you wont die or have any actionsa gainst you at night... lol

135. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:25:05

there is still that hint of doubt with you, because we've seen your style of play before shoeman. Plus you have the "Act nice" tactic so no one will suspect you

136. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:25:24

And what really sucks is that mafia wont be able to touch me tonight because the doctor'll know to protect me =_= and if I protect the doctor, we're pretty much invincible lol.

137. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:27:52

unless you get lynched ;)

138. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:30:54

True... but who knows how many protector roles there are rofl. And... I trust that you all aren't that stupid to lynch me when i've basically told you everything about me already >.> @Ricer, your arguement about previous games isnt valid, because I never clearly outright stated I was a role unless I was... I just said that they had suspected peninja of being the cop earlier... unless someone refutes directly my role, that they are the father... then lol no case... and if someone did do that and you lynched me, you'd know for sure he /she was mafia :p. And since there is at least 1 more doctor, we're basically set. LOL. tbh this game doesn't seem very fair... maybe the mafia have some sort of super skills >.<

139. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:32:26

lol failmention

140. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:34:51

But the thing is, we don't know if you are lying or not; and you are fairly good at lying. And how can it not be valid? You didn't "outright state" your "role" in the last game, because no one accused you. Now that someone is, you feel you need to reverse the pressure on the accuser. Clever, I must admit.

141. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:35:22

I also expect there are at elast 1 investigator role... so they could investigate me tonight... lol Thats why in previous games I never outright stated my role, as I could simply say that peopel suspected me of it before, plus I was replacing peninja so I had very little to run on, i took what I could. I'm not that dumb to state my role when there is very likely multiple investigators, or someone who already knows who I am... You on the other hand... are a townie?... who can't die at night?... who lynches random people?... idk... I REALLY hope youre mafia, because if i'm lynched today, you'e the next to go xD.

142. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:37:04

INACTIVE GUYS : @Prince VOTE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

143. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:37:17

its not that I can't die at night, its one use only, that's just to keep me alive from the mafia.

144. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:38:00

Last game I always turned on my accuser...... this game, I feel as if the suspicion is most likely you... (nightfury is a possibility as well) I believe in minches innocence.. I defended her early on because A. I want her to play more of the game, and B. Strat said she had a failed action on her, which was my unnecessary protect... I didnt want to give away my role at first, because I had the plan to use strat and continue to protect him as he seemed to have a useful skill...

145. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:39:11

What is the current vote tally Holy?

146. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:39:28

prince is still in the UK it's like 7am there of course he's still not active

147. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:39:50

No you didn't, all you did was reiterate that you were a "townie"; never accusing the person back. In this case it went: "Vote: shoeman; he seems suspicious." "Vote: ricercar; he's trying to trick you all."

148. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:39:58

I decided to hint that maybe my role was soemthing the mafia wouldn't want to kill at night so they wouldn't take me out, and then I decided I would trust the other doctor to protect me at night and I might as well come out with my role... The plan being seeing people with undeveloped or underdeveloped roles were most likely making them up, seeing how uhh "creative" rofl holy pie is... Being a simple townie just doesn't fit the game...

149. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:41:04

@strat, if you read the mafia discussionf rom the previous round, prince likes employing that excuse/tactic to his advantage, and is in fact rather active in reading the mafia games...

150. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:42:40

@shoeman6 i know, if he doesn't post while i'm asleep tonight then i'll change my vote to him, the others i dunno maybe they just havent signed on

151. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:43:25

Also, ricer if you can truely protect yourself at night I dont understand the hesitation in revealing the full nature of your role...

152. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:45:57

for ONE night. I'm trying to be cautious, and not get killed on the first night again

153. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:45:59

If you are doing what I was at first and looking for self preservation from the mafia... I'll change my protect to you, that is if you have a genuine townie role (with not night protect)... I can understand hesitation on your part if you don't have any protection at ngiht, but i'm willing to protect you over minche if that is the case....

154. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:49:31

erm wait ... shoeman you want to lynch him then 1 post later you're protecting him? wtf

155. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:50:59

Yea, i'm trying to organize the playing field for now, I don't think I can make a "well thought out" decision. I guess i'll go back to minche =/ I don't really have any other leads. VOTE:minche

156. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:51:51

If ricer isn't mafia of course I want to protect him... So far ricer's being so withdrawn that I have no choice but to assume he's mafia... Which probably means we're being played by the mafia, Maybe we should focus on those who aren't around @Prince

157. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:52:03

i don't understand any of you people ... "i don't think i can vote right now (...) vote:minche" how does that make sense

158. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:52:48

b-b-but chivalry... you can't lynch a girl Dx

159. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:53:39

I mean I guess minche could be suspicious, but I think it's more that she's new + I dun want her to die :'[

160. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:54:24

Fix'd strat, worded that wrong

161. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:55:17

And shoeman:

Stop being so nice for the new guy and just vote.
    ~Eriror

162. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:55:44

@strat1227; I don't think ricer's stupid enough to go after minche, only to find out she's a townie, and then we'd all suspect him as mafia, and he'd be lynched... But everyone has strange roels so we can't jsut look at it like that... there could be any kind of unforseen events/twists >.<

163. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:57:33

Oh crap... guys I forgot, what if theres a mafia role blocker? I knew there was i reason I didn't want to give out my role =_=... oh well... hopefully something works out tonight.

164. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:58:23

whats a mafia role blocker? also, there are only like 4 active players <_<

165. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:59:13

I mean, I don't want to no lynch, and she showed SOME suspicion, I don't think you can deny that, so what other choice do I have? Most likely the mafia will get me tonight and Ill have to waste my frikken shield DX

166. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 04:59:44

It was my previous role, they can block anyone else s role, let's hope theres only one,and one on both sides.... idk, maybe pen ninja created something more creative than that >.<

167. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 05:01:26

@Ricer, don't worry they wont go for you...honestly your role is pretty useless... they already know some of the power roles out there... hopefulyl they can only lynch 1 person.. and with so many protective roles something'll work out :]

168. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 05:06:09

This is kinda worrying shoeman, i'm realllly afraid that you might be mafia

169. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 05:10:34

D: I'm being completely transparent... idk what else I could do to PROVE I was a townie... =_= I'm still suspicious at you though, because your "role" seems rather dull for this game.

170. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 05:11:46

Well, it is Holypie. :rofl: I agree, my roll is fairly dull.

171. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 05:13:23

feel free to refer to the first game I played when I outright came out that I was a plain townie and they lynched me anyways... oh and it turned out i was just a townie

172. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 05:16:04

w/e, ill just hang tight for now.

173. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 05:17:38

HOLYPIE. WHAT IS THE CURRENT VOTE TALLY

174. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 06:08:15

you guys didnt come to decision yet? and the **** are the other people?

175. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 06:09:37

lol aafg ... "you guys didn't do everything for me yet?" this is an individual game bro, our decisions have nothing to do with your own

176. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 06:11:11

i read all your posts and i find shoeman more suspicious than ricercar.

177. tacohead12
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 08:55:37

Man, took me like 30 minutes to read through all the posts I was gone for o-o I was at school and church and stuff all day so sorry for being inactive or whatever. From what I have read shoeman is the more suspicious one. He posted once trying to defend minche and the very next post was something about them being suspicious. I am rather confused o-o. and I would also like holypie to post the votes cuz I can't keep track ._.

178. minche
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 09:08:31

Ricercar;60441]Okay, I never explicitly accused Biji. I merely said that I can see why people would vote for him. As for minche, I'm just not taking any chances. Like I said, only noobs or mafia vote no lynch. It only gives the Mafia a free kill. Might as well test the water with a lynch, and especially with this suspicious behaviour.[/QUOTE] i voted no lynch to see what would happen. I really don't like randomly killing a townie, especially in a game where there are many special roles. [QUOTE=Night Fury wrote: Right. So we need to do a lynch for this day but we don't have enough reference in our votes. So we're gonna have to vote without any strong reason. [B]VOTE : minche[/B] because, like what shoeman and biji said, voting a no lynch is to the mafia's advantage. VOTE : minche [B]VOTE : shoeman6[/B]
    umm who are you voting for here? but we can still unbold the old vote and post new here :D [B]VOTE: Ricercar[/B] because, he only said he is a townie, and has some kind of night protection only once, and that roles are dull, but I don't find my role dull yeah and shoeman6 with suddenly defending Ricercar :S but he did tell us his role who else is suspicious: EVERYONE WHO ISN'T POSTING! there is only like 4 people active here, and we just keep switching from one suspect to another. I want to hear from others

179. Lepton
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 09:14:00

Sorry for not posting before :D It took a while to read all the posts (there were 4 posts when I went to bed), but from the discussion, I find Ricecar and shoeman6 the be the most suspicious. Ricecar seems a little more, because of his "simple" role. VOTE: [B]Ricecar[/B]

180. Biji
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 11:37:13

shoeman6 wrote: Nooooo but i like minche we cant get rid of her so early :(
    Suspicion senses tingling. TINGLING Minche asks for no vote, she gets flak, shoeman starts defending. Are they both mafia? I don't know Allied? Probably EDIT : After reading through everything (from page 2 to 18 overnight... damn guys), Night Fury seems pretty jumpy with the votes and Aafg seems pretty desperate for a kill If shoeman is telling the truth, then strat is also cleared The silent ones aren't helping either. Disregard anything above the edit, I don't like deleting things I said. EDIT' : VOTE : MINCHE (ignore) The no voting bugs me very much tl;dr Shoeman's probably telling the truth, means Strat is also clear Ricer is fairly suspicious, but he decided to reveal his role.

181. Rarity
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 12:03:48

minche wrote: i voted no lynch to see what would happen. I really don't like randomly killing a townie, especially in a game where there are many special roles. umm who are you voting for here? but we can still unbold the old vote and post new here :D [B]VOTE: Ricercar[/B] because, he only said he is a townie, and has some kind of night protection only once, and that roles are dull, but I don't find my role dull yeah and shoeman6 with suddenly defending Ricercar :S but he did tell us his role who else is suspicious: EVERYONE WHO ISN'T POSTING! there is only like 4 people active here, and we just keep switching from one suspect to another. I want to hear from others
    I'm voting shoeman6, not you. I'll fix it in a jiffy.

182. Biji
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 12:11:09

^ extreme vote jumping to anyone who's taking the most flak. Just saying.

183. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 14:08:43

Sorry about that, sleep and stuff. Anyway Prince is busy apparently so I was trying to look for a substitute for him. That's also probably why he's not playing much. You guys should look for a substitute =P Anyway I'll edit this post with a votecount. shoeman6 - 1 Ricercar - 3 minche - 2 Remember that the person with the highest number of votes at the end of the day will die, a majority is not necessary to lynch.

184. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 14:11:27

I have to say night fury seems very suspicious but it could just be bandwgoning 0 _ o, maybe a desperate mafia, trying to lynch any townie he can get his hands on?... or a mafia voting for a mafia and then changing his vote trying to throw the sent off. Honestly I'm not that dumb to defend minche if I knew she was mafia, she could be mafia... I just want her in the game longer ='[

185. Iota
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 14:55:41

[B]Vote: shoeman[/B] for the reasons previously stated. Oh, crap. This is actually Ricer, Iota forgot to log off XD

186. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 14:59:47

Just for clarification's sake [B]VOTE: shoeman[/B] for the previously stated reasons. I still dont understand why you think my role is too simple; If I get the doctor to roleclaim, the townies win, and I have a one use sheild to protect me from mafia at night. That's all it says. But i'm probably gonna get roleblocked anyway. Although, shoeman is impervious to ANY night kill. And all the inactives, VOTE.

187. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:04:45

... ummm Ricercar... if you read what I posted, I can protect 1 person from any night kill a night, but I can't protect myself... I role claimed because I decided that the doctor would probably be able to protect me tonight, or maybe someone else would, so I wouldn't have to worry, and you all know who I am... Maybe it isn't ricercar, a mafia wouldn't be that stupid.... but idk. >.< And wuht?... you want the doctor to roleclaim?... idk, I guess the doctor could ebcause then I could protect him at night and he could protect me, but then a mafia could pretend to be the doctor =_=///

188. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:05:30

"if I get the doctor to roleclaim" that's a bit suspicious... One thing I WAS thinking about is that if we all stated our roles, the mafia wouldnt be able to kill us all in one night, an we could weed out the faux ones... Still, ricer, your role feels a bit sketchy, but I don't think youre an idiot so maybe you're telling the truth :|

189. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:11:10

I don't understand why you think it's so sketchy ._.

190. minche
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:11:15

well, I guess now we just wait for the Doctor to show up and to roleclaim, and we win on the first day...

191. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:14:21

And that's why it's sketchy...

192. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:14:45

But like I said, i'm still probably gonna get lynched, or roleblocked. Oh wait, I misread. We just get a bonus. I can't quite understand what kind of bonus, Holypie worded this horribly >_<

193. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:16:05

lets wait and see

194. minche
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:22:24

what bonus? oh this editing, feel like I have to read the whole thread again now...

195. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:25:57

Sorry, sorry ^^ It says something about forcing someone to roleclaim, like, if we think someone is mafia we can force him to roleclaim.

196. minche
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:27:14

where does it say that?

197. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:28:13

In the role he gave me. But I can't copy and paste my role =_=

198. minche
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:32:06

O_o well, I'm glad I voted for you now you had over 24 hours to read and study your role, and you misread it ans said here something like forcing Doctor to roleclaim (which just sounds ridiculous) to forcing a mafia to roleclaim (which is even more ridiculous, because I hardly doubt anyone will come and say 'hey I'ma mafia, lynch me') so what exactly is you power here - we get someone to roleclaim that he is mafia, and we get a bonus, and for that we need you here?

199. minche
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:34:06

and you can copy and paste your role, it is just up to us if we will believe you...

200. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:34:40

No no, IF the doctor roleclaims, the townies get the bonus of a forced roleclaim. I'm sorry for all the misreads, I really should have studied this role more T_T My God, this is embarassing. I am sucking it up this game with the misreads. You're right minche ^^

201. minche
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:37:29

and what is a forced roleclaim exactly? and what is your ACTIVE role, I mean, that 'forced roleclaim' thing will happen only if you're still alive? EDIT: and if we get forced roleclaim, then we might as well get a forced lynch...

202. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:39:57

Forced roleclaim is exactly what it says. Im assuming that Holypie will copy and paste X's role, and we can decide to lynch or no lynch him. Forced Lynch doesnt make sense. And yes, that is my active role.

203. minche
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:42:07

I meant active as in that you actually DO something and I said forced lynch because if Holypie would tell us that someone is mafia, then that person would be lynched that day. because everyone knows he is a mafia... EDIT: I'm off, will return to discussion later :D

204. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 15:43:26

Oh, no, in that case i dont have an active role; my only role is to get the townie bonus by having the doctor roleclaim. Although, you can see that that is very risky, right? I really suck at this game XD Again, im sorry for all this T_T

205. Biji
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 16:00:24

Ricer, I have a question. Why the fuck are you trying to get yourself lynched so god damned hard? Anyway. NF, you're vote hopping way too hard [B]VOTE : NIGHT FURY[/B]

206. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 16:02:06

I'm trying to be lynched? ._.

207. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 16:07:20

Oh do you mean all of the mistakes im making? That's just because this is my first game XD And I didnt study the rules/my role

208. A.Sate
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 16:21:32

Ricercar is getting more suspicious IMO, Imma vote for him if there isnt a good case against someone else.

209. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 17:24:47

it's 8pm in uk now and he still hasn't posted even once, i've seen him viewing the thread several times and even though he was called out by several people, he still won't post. i'll unvote and change back to ricer if he comes and posts something convincing. @Prince

210. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 17:47:59

Prince said he'd be inactive... But again, we can't take those who are inactive for granted. Even if they aren't mafia, they aren't contributing to the discussion... I can't tell if Ricer is bluffing... I don't think he's stupid so he could be mafia playing dumb... but I'm defintly still suspicious of you ricer... HOWEVER so many people are voting for your lynching that it seems a little to perfect... I mean it makes to much sense / it's to easy.... we'll see. I want to hear from chili pepper @chili pepper

211. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 18:45:20

if you're going to be inactive we might as well lynch you, you're pointless and not helping so i say we lynch prince since we know he's been in the thread and not posted, the other two haven't even seen the thread, prince is more suspicious for not posting instead of arguinga bout something we dont' know (ricer vs shoeman or whatever), lets just lynch prince

212. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 18:54:35

No as in he's busy so he's not playing. I'm trying to find a replacement for Prince.

213. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 19:03:27

wow ok nvm then, you could have told us that earlier since we've been talking about this for like 10 pages ....

214. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 19:10:45

Holypie wrote: Sorry about that, sleep and stuff. Anyway Prince is busy apparently so I was trying to look for a substitute for him. That's also probably why he's not playing much. You guys should look for a substitute =P Anyway I'll edit this post with a votecount. shoeman6 - 1 Ricercar - 3 minche - 2 Remember that the person with the highest number of votes at the end of the day will die, a majority is not necessary to lynch.
    I did tell you. Also in the discussion thread, as well as in the shoutbox repeatedly.

215. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 19:13:40

So should we lynch inactives?

216. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 20:11:57

So, i just woke up. Ricercar and Shoeman. I still think Shoeman is more suspicious one, I still get the feeling that he kind of changes the topic every time someone accuses him. Oh and if you are thinking that I am in a hurry to get someone killed. You are right because I don't want this to end up like the last mafia game where we didn't lynch anyone and got our asses kicked by the mafia >.>

217. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 21:33:27

We won't gain that much information from lynching ricer or shoeman if they are telling the truth. I say we lynch minche. Then we might find out why shoeman tried to protect her and if there is a relation between strat and her. I don't think he has the general ability to see all failed night actions but some kind of connection to her to get that information. [B]vote minche[/B]

218. minche
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 21:46:48

Pudels Kern wrote: We won't gain that much information from lynching ricer or shoeman[B] if they are telling the truth[/B]. I say we lynch minche. Then we might find out why shoeman tried to protect her and if there is a relation between strat and her. I don't think he has the general ability to see all failed night actions but some kind of connection to her to get that information. [B]vote minche[/B]
    seriously, read all ricercar's roleclaims and tell me that you think that is the truth AFAIK we have all been given roles of some characters from 4th series of Doctor Who shoeman seems legit, explanation just fits with the role of the character in the series (and I know my role explanation fits, and I can somewhat guess some people's roles, but I can't find no explanation for racercar's)

219. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 21:47:23

Hmmm... that's intresting pudels, but now I am DEFINETLY against lynching minche, there is no reason to lynch her... And I am completley against it... I'm not sure who to vote, but minche would be a big mistake today. I already said why I wanted to protect minche, and as you said, now if she does have some kind of link w/ strat it would be even more of a mistake to lynch her... I find the people who want her to be lynched so badly suspicious... She could very well be mafia, but those who are voting have very sketchy reasoning... I think we should lynch an unknown [B]Vote: Ricercar[/B] I don't want to lynch minche, and I don't know what to do about ricercar... Night Fury is suspicious... and Pudels... your vote seems a bit suspicious to me... I understand how it'd make sense, but if you thought that they had a connection why would you want to lynch her?... Minche, your reasoning is solid. I have never seen doctor who but i'll look it up... if it's true, then that's a dead give away that ricer's mafia, or if he isn't mafia, there is serious suspicion surrounding his role. The role he claims he has isn't very useful/helpful anyways, plus the evidence you just presented pushes it over the line imo.

220. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 21:53:31

Also, the fact that ricer assumed that I was impervious at night, gives him motive to want me lynched during the day... I will be VERY suprised if ricercar turns out to be as he says...

221. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 21:57:20

Even penninja who had a very basic neutral role, didn't have a flat character... Seeing as this is Ricer's first game it seems more like a newb slip up by the mafia more than anything else.

222. minche
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 21:59:16

um when does this day end? it says 8pm, but which timezone? and can we get a vote count

223. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:05:40

Also pudels, if ricercar turns out to be innocent, which now I'm almost certain he's not, we'll still learn a lot based off his role description.

224. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:06:36

8pm eastern i assume vote: ricercar not being honest about his role, gotta lynch someone btw i'm still confused why people think there's a connection between minche and myself

225. minche
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:07:48

because you in some way observed night actions and did only you get that clue?

226. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:08:37

Well.. that was pudels, and he said it could be a possibility, which may tell us that his role has a similair function... but it's suspicious as he still went ahead and lynch voted minche, which is kind of unlogical... as a connection would imply that she was a townie...

227. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:13:04

"we won't get much info out of lynching ricer or shoeman if they are telling the truth" lol no shit, the point is we don't think they are

228. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:15:33

Except I am telling the truth :'[

229. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:17:35

Btw, strat I think I know what your role is... which means I think I know what your role is minche... Right now, i'm pretty certain strat and minche are both non-mafia... this could change, but just from and observation of discussion...

230. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:18:02

@Lepton is viewing the thread, i'd like for him to post/vote.

231. Lepton
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:22:51

I did vote earlier today, i voted for Ricercar, my opinion did not change, even after seeing all this discussion.

232. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:23:07

VOTE : Shoeman he said he will protect ricercar, but then he voted for him. He is posting a lot in a row, so that we don't get to see what he posted above or forget what he posted. I said I was suspicious of him and he didn't even bother to explain himself. He said that Night fury is suspicious...Ricercar is suspicious...Pudels Kern is suspicious , too much "suspicion" going on here.

233. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:25:18

@Lepton fair enough, but the "discussion" should be between all players, not just 5 of us

234. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:26:47

aafg yeah i'd honestly be ok with either shoeman or ricer going today, both of them are acting way too oddly to be trusted ricers role confusion shoeman's constant contradictions both are equally suspicious to me, so i'll just keep my vote for now but whatever you guys vote for is fine for me @Holypie vote count?

235. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:28:35

Ummm... idk I have like 40 posts per page... also Im frequently going back to previous pages... and yes, all of those people are suspicious... 3 mafia isn't that many... it could be that they are all mafia. If you can't see that suspicion feel free to disagree or tell me why you beleive they aren't... really the point of directing suspicion is to see their response. I said I could protect ricercar if he needed it... ricer car stands out as the most suspicious and wake of minches evidence, i'm not going to protect someone who's clearly mafia/hiding something... From playing with you in previous games I can't tell if youre genuinley not following along or just really bad mafia... all the evidence points to something not being right with ricercar... and assuming there is more than one mafia, there is going to be more than one suspicious person. My vote stays with ricercar.

236. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:29:06

@strat1227, what am I contradicting?... Is it really that hard to go back and read the previous pages? =_=... and since editing is allowed, it would be really stupid to just stretch out pages when I could just go back and delete/fix things I didn't mean -____-

237. Lepton
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:29:14

True, but so far, I have nothing to say that wasn't already said, and If I find something suspicious that will make me change my mind or question my decision, I'll post it. So, my decision stays for now.

238. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 22:30:29

@shoeman6 protecting/voting ricer, switching back and forth between no lynch/random lynch being better, etc

239. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 23:21:47

strat1227 wrote: "we won't get much info out of lynching ricer or shoeman if they are telling the truth" lol no shit, the point is we don't think they are
    I know, I just want to find out without losing important roles like shoeman's. Nobody seems too suspicious to me yet but we have to lynch someone and I don't want to "waste" my vote by not voting. My decision was a bit hurried because it's late and the day will already be over when I wake up tomorrow and I didn't have much time to read trough the thread.

240. Knightpal
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 23:57:49

HOLY CRAP. I come back after a day and you all leave me with like 10+ pages to read. hold up.

241. tacohead12
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 00:00:21

Hmmm.. This is rather confusing. I still do not see where shoeman or ricer are coming from. Their statements are all over the place. I am going to assume that one of them will get lynched and tonight the other one will be investigated by the cop. I am still leaning towards shoeman being a mafia though. [B]Vote: Shoeman6[/B] I wouldn't be surprised if they were both mafia

242. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 00:02:02

omg... guys.. I told you my role.. it's not going to be that surprising if i'm lynched tonight and it's exactly what I told you... and then someone important is lynched tonight because I can't protect them... :| And if you do the math, mafia is voting for me too (assuming minche and strat are innnocent, and I think I believe right now they are...) *sigh* I hope townies cvoting for me realize how stupid this is >.< The evidence against ricercar is so obvious, if he isn't mafia I will be VERY suprised... as for me... I basically came out and told you guys everything... :| I really don't uydnerstand the suspicion against me... if I wanted to hide what I had posted, or contradict myself, I could go back and edit my posts or something... i'm not stupid.. :| and you accuse me of contradicting myself when my standpoint has been pretty clear for the whole game.

243. Ricercar
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 00:07:44

VOTE COUNT HOLYPIE.

244. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 00:20:34

w/e guys, if I do get lynched tonight, I heavily suspect ricercar... it's obvious it's fustrating, and if he isn't mafia, night fury is suspicious for his vote jumping, but this could simply be bandwagoning, I don't think minche or strat are mafia... and if someone else has a protect and i'm not around, protect minche... (you might not trust me right now but if i'm lynched you'll see my role is as I say) what else... don't assume all of those who voted for me are mafia... and watch out for any mafia traps... I think the mafia may go after someone not as active tonight to be safe... but that should help in determining who is around tomorow... a mafia trap may be keeping ricercar around for tomorow if he really is innocent as mafia might think you'll bandwagon him,

245. Ricercar
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 00:20:37

And guys; again im sorry for the role confusion. I didn't spend enough time reading and studying it, which caused all of this confusion T_T

246. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 00:25:53

Well, half an hour until day ends. With this much activity I think it would be safe to have 24 hour days if you people are ok with that. I put the 48 hour limit since UPSB games are notoriously slow sometimes =P. Any votes after 8 PM are void, etc, etc.

247. Knightpal
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 00:29:15

After half an hour of observing the epic post speeds of yesterday: Plenty of pointing fingers (not surprising) Night Fury voting hopping like a madman Shoeman's confession? Ricercar's role confusion... Uhhh. We're not really gonna get anywhere if a lynch doesn't happen. But then again I don't wanna feel like bandwagoning on someone >.> Meh... aw wth. [B]VOTE: Ricercar[/B]

248. Ricercar
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 00:30:27

Thanks for the vote count that everyone is asking for holypie.

249. tacohead12
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 00:40:50

ikr. Where is our vote count. And I would suggest leaving it at 48 hours >_>

250. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 00:52:56

With 8 minutes to the end of the day I don't really want to count through 250 posts. Do it yourself if you really want to.

251. Ricercar
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 00:55:48

That is your JOB. You know what, this game is the worstly organized I've ever seen. Lynch me, im mafia.

252. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 01:01:18

Day is over, Dusk is starting. Ricer if you're just going to flame me, kindly shut up.

253. Ricercar
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 01:03:36

Kindly do your job and give us our vote count.

254. Ricercar
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 01:06:21

Kindly give us our vote count, "organizer"

255. Ricercar
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 01:11:21

okay, who keeps deleting my posts. And holypie, i wouldnt be flaming you if you actually did your job like you're SUPPOSED TO.

256. Ricercar
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 01:16:06

Also, when does dusk end.

257. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 01:17:20

Dusk ends when I finish. I'm the one deleting your posts. If you're going to keep bitching and moaning, I'll gladly godkill you and be done with it. It's not my job to be your servant. WAIT A FEW MINUTES FOR THE RESULTS TO BE POSTED. IS IT SO HARD?

258. Ricercar
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 01:20:28

You are the ORGANIZER. THAT IS YOUR JOB. You volunteered to be the mod of this game and you expect us to do all the work?

259. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 01:22:26

You're dead, bye bye. A bolt of lightning struck Ricercar as he was screaming to the air. As he sizzled and screamed, his disguise started to melt away. He was actually a Dalek, a disgusting tentacled creature living inside a metal shell. "Mercy!" it screamed, but no mercy was given. At last the lightning died down and Ricercar died. Dear Ricercar: You are the Daleks, The Doctor’s most hated enemies. Unfortunately, your last scuffle with the lone Time Lord has left you quite crippled and you need The Doctor’s testimony in order to activate the Progenitor. You can do this by getting The Doctor to roleclaim. Once this occurs the Progenitor will activate and unleash a New Dalek Paradigm. Additionally, you have a one use shield that will protect you from a night kill. You win if you unleash the New Dalek Paradigm and fulfill the win conditions of that role.

260. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 01:24:18

Dear Ricercar: You are the Daleks, The Doctor’s most hated enemies. Unfortunately, your last scuffle with the lone Time Lord has left you quite crippled and you need The Doctor’s testimony in order to activate the Progenitor. You can do this by getting The Doctor to roleclaim. Once this occurs the Progenitor will activate and unleash a New Dalek Paradigm. Additionally, you have a one use shield that will protect you from a night kill. You win if you unleash the New Dalek Paradigm and fulfill the win conditions of that role.

261. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 01:36:47

Throughout the course of the day, accusations were flying all over the place, there was bickering everywhere and many people almost lost their voices from the shouting. Though by the end of the day, the votes had fell on two people. It seemed almost inevitable that one of the would be lynched, but after the violent incident with the lightning and the Dalek, it seemed certain that the one claiming to be a cleric would be the target. Until he vanished. No trace, just gone. Instead, one of the others was pushed into a crack by somebody. Night Fury has been lynched. It seemed that the crack had consumed him whole, which was the case since the crack was a crack in the very fabric of spacetime itself.

Dear Night Fury: You are Rory Williams, the husband of Amy Pond. You’re pretty mundane compared to the Doctor, which has lead to a few moments where you were jealous of him, but Amy does love you and that’s what counts in the end. Since you are married to Amy Pond and may talk with her at any time. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.
    Night will end at about 8:00 PM tomorrow evening.

262. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 01:39:39

is this supposed to be closed now?

263. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 01:40:15

Thanks for the reminder.

264. Holypie
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 01:32:50

As dawn breaks, everyone rushes to the centre of Stonehenge. There people discover two things, another cage, as well as a corpse. The cage contains TheAafg, who seems to be bound and gagged so he [B]can't talk or be voted for.[/B] The corpse lying next to it is the body of tacohead12, the Queen of Starship UK.

Dear tacohead12: You are the Liz 10, the queen of Starship UK, a country full of secrets. You suspect that something is going on in your beloved nation behind your back so at night you may PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Night X – Investigate USER” and their entire role PM is revealed to you. If you find the conspiracy, you might even gain some new abilities. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
    Day will end at 8:00 PM on Tuesday.

265. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 01:36:22

Okay, so I assume it's safe to say me, minche and strat are all nonmafia, as far as I can tell at the present moment. Btw guys, I was roleblocked last night, so that means we have a mafia/neutral roleblocker on our hands.

266. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 03:46:45

why do you assume minche is nonmafia? that doesn't make any sense at all

267. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 03:58:29

Because Ricercar and Minche were so aggressive towards each other... Also she was helpful in determining Ricercars mafia role, if she isn't nonmafia I would be very surprised,~~ also I want her in the game longer.

268. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 04:05:31

vote: chili pepper still has never posted even though he admitted that he's been reading the thread, until he posts something then i'm voting for him, don't care if he's mafia it pisses me off when peopel don't get included in the discussion, no offense shoeman but i'm sick of talking to only you and no one else lol

269. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 04:11:08

I am thinking Biji is clear... he has knowledge of the doctor who series, and he came to the conclusion that me and you were both townfolk, this would make sense only if he was a town as well, or if you or I were mafia, and I don't believe you are and I know I am not. I wish he would speak up more though, I might note that it was his vote for night fury which lynched, but I must admit that I was getting pretty suspicious of night fury as well... @strat, did you learn anything useful last night?

270. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 04:12:50

nope, the godkill + your disappearance kinda made things strange

271. A.Sate
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 06:59:51

Im going to try to help you guys gather information. I am Amy Pond, Roy (Night Fury)'s wife. After Roy's death, I was allowed a revenge kill, and went for shoeman6, but he disappeared. I believe strat is telling the truth about being an investigator. Im not so sure what to make of Theaafg being caged though.

272. Biji
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 08:09:20

A.Sate wrote: Im going to try to help you guys gather information. I am Amy Pond, Roy (Night Fury)'s wife. After Roy's death, I was allowed a revenge kill, and went for shoeman6, but he disappeared. I believe strat is telling the truth about being an investigator. Im not so sure what to make of Theaafg being caged though.
    I find this incredibly suspicious. Why would you reveal yourself in such an unnecessary fashion? All you're doing is adding confusion Plus, you could easily fabricate the role of Amelia Pond from Night Fury's description. By the way, your husband's name is RORY VOTE: A.Sate (ignore) For everyone's convenience, I will start keeping the vote tally Chili Pepper - 1 (Strat) A.Sate - 1 (Biji)

273. minche
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 08:17:47

I think Ricercar was a lone Dalek, and that there is other mafia faction, probably Cybermen, or someone else, because the Dalek Paradigm failed and what is with those night actions :S in prison, bound and gagged...

274. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 10:57:38

Holypies bondage fantasies =P btw in the first post it says that ricercar was a neutral so we haven't found any mafia yet. It also makes sense that he was a lone Dalek then.

275. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 14:05:55

@Biji i know for certain that there's an amy pond character, so if nobody else comes forth and says that they're the real amy pond and he's just flat out lying, then i suggest you take off your vote

276. A.Sate
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 14:56:51

According to my pm, its Roy and Amy. Idk though, I dont watch Doctor Who, and Amy might be a nickname for Amelia. This was probably a bad time to roleclaim though, but I wanted to show you guys that strat is likely the detective. I'll see how this turns out when I come home from school.

277. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 15:06:12

I confused about the order of events know... As I see it: Ricer gets godkilled and shoeman has the most votes but disappears. So Night Fury gets lynched. And after that A.State tries to revenge kill shoeman?

278. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 15:11:39

yeah i guess a.sate figured shoeman got the most votes so he deserved to die? dunno my list: 1. strat1227: me, innocent 2. Ricercar: Dead 3. A.Sate: not suspicious, roleclaimed 4. Night Fury: Dead 5. Biji: no thoughts, maybe suspicious 6. minche: no thoughts, shoeman acts weird towards her 7. tacohead12 Dead 8. Knightpal: doesn't post, suspicious as hell 9. Pudels Kern: hasn't roleclaimed or anything, very suspicious 10. shoeman6: acts really weird, but think is innocent 11. Lepton: just observes doesn't ever fucking post, maybe suspicious 12. Chili Pepper: still hasn't posted even once, FUCKING VOTE FOR HIM 13. TheAafg: Dunno really 14. peninja: dead

279. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 15:13:04

I want to hear some roleclaims from the suspicious people, biji, pudels, chili, lepton, knightpal, aafg

280. Biji
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 15:21:26

strat1227 wrote: @Biji i know for certain that there's an amy pond character, so if nobody else comes forth and says that they're the real amy pond and he's just flat out lying, then i suggest you take off your vote
    Alright then. I am Amelia Pond. I get to hide people in my mansion for roleblock/protection

281. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 15:23:44

there we go, we have at least a 50/50 on who's mafia now I want to hear both of your stories of how you used your night actions so far, and if it doesn't fit into how the game has unfolded, we're lynching your ass so be honest or lie well. @A.Sate

282. Biji
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 15:24:28

Oh, it just occurred to me that Doctor Who being about time travel and whatnot, it wouldn't be surprising to have both child Amelia / adult Amy EDIT : I used yesterday's action to hide / protect Shoeman

283. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 15:32:59

So you have a day action and protected shoeman from getting lynched?

284. Biji
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 15:34:25

Nay I have a night action and protected Shoeman during the night Day action's his

285. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 15:36:48

too quick to assume maybe there's 2 amy's (very very very unlikely) and his story seems made up based on what happened (shoeman disappeared, why the fuck would you try to protect him AFTER that happened. sounds like you saw he disappeared so you said "yeah i protected him" since you know nobody can disprove it) i call MAAAAJOR bullshit edit; plus not consistent with the story, we just landed at stonehinge why would you randomly have a mansion in 104 AD at stonehinge, Holypie has a better-thought-out storyline than to just randomly throw in a mansion

286. Biji
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 15:45:59

Why would I protect him? I wanted to check if he really had a night action like he claimed, since my ability is both protection and roleblock Now why the fuck would I do that? I still can't tell if you two really are town, or if it's a well-rehearsed play, and the mafia are Strat-Shoeman-Minche If you've watched Doctor who (This is mostly for those who don't) Amelia usually refers to child Amy - With an empty mansion Amy would be adult Amelia, hence married lover You say it's unlikely, but remember, this is Doctor Who I remember Shoeman mentioned there were 2 doctors (cbf to go back and check) Why wouldn't there be 2 Amelias?

287. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 15:57:19

So you tell us that you are Night Fury's wife and you are allied with him and you still voted for him and got him lynched?

288. Biji
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:00:18

No. I'm saying I'm Amelia Pond, my night action is protect/roleblock, and that you can't rule out the possibility of A.Sate being adult Amy (second lover) Also, strat, I'd like to know who you investigated last night. @strat1227

289. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:09:18

lol you say you don't have any suspicion of me until i vote for you, now all of the sudden you're waaaay offensive against me dunno where you got this idea that i can investigate, i said i can observe night actions, not investigate people if you were actually amy you would have spoken up when a.sate said HE was amy, not 4 posts later when i asked you to roleclaim if my role were bob(made up) i wouldn't just ignore it if someone else was like "yeah i'm bob", i'd say "fuck you, i'm bob, get out mafia scum" you're clearly hiding something edit: 2 doctors isn't the same as two of the exact same character btw

290. Biji
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:10:40

strat1227 wrote: lol you say you don't have any suspicion of me until i vote for you, now all of the sudden you're waaaay offensive against me dunno where you got this idea that i can investigate, i said i can observe night actions, not investigate people if you were actually amy you would have spoken up when a.sate said HE was amy, not 4 posts later when i asked you to roleclaim if my role were bob(made up) i wouldn't just ignore it if someone else was like "yeah i'm bob", i'd say "fuck you, i'm bob, get out mafia scum" you're clearly hiding something
    You still haven't told me who you used your night action on EDIT : And for why I didn't roleclaim when he revealed, I preferred to poke holes in his testimony that seemed paper thin I didn't want to straight up go "Oh yeah I'm Amy Pond, bloody murder me overnight" Also, I didn't receive a single message from NF, which, in retrospect supports my "two Amys" theory. Besides, if I were mafia, I would've taken out whoever seemed the most competent first (you)

291. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:12:57

no shit, because you said i could investigate but i can't i said earlier in day 2, if you saw it, that my night actions were fucked up by all the weird happenings sorry, just like ricercar fucking up his role, nothing you can say now makes me believe anything you say, if you turn out to be town i'll admit mistake but until then i'm voting you

292. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:18:03

Biji wrote: Besides, if I were mafia, I would've taken out whoever seemed the most competent first (you)
    people HAVE tried to take me out. of course mafia is coming after me, i'm the only one people seem to trust

293. Biji
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:20:50

"kinda made things strange" This is what you're referring to, right? Seems pretty vague to me. Care to explicit?

294. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:22:35

not particularly since i know me roleclaiming makes town lose, but essentially i tried observing shoeman to see if he was telling the truth but his disappearing made the result different than i expected

295. Biji
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:30:57

strat1227 wrote: not particularly since i know me roleclaiming makes town lose, but essentially i tried observing shoeman to see if he was telling the truth but his disappearing made the result different than i expected
    What you're saying is pretty much "I'm not telling you who I am, but I'm definitely town. I have a night action, but it didn't do anything"

296. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:33:11

yep last night my night action didn't work, dunno why that's suspicious to you since my first one did looks to me like you got threatened and since there's no reasonable explanation for your actions you're attacking me

297. Biji
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:39:15

I still don't see why you would try to observe someone you listed as "10. shoeman6: acts really weird, but think is innocent" Why I'm suspicious of you is because all accounts point towards you, shoeman and perhaps minche being innocent, but all those accounts also come from you three. Which means that either, shoeman is father Octavius, you're perhaps the doctor, minche I have no idea. Or, you're all mafia and this is a ploy to make us believe you're town. You've said mafia is coming after you, but the deaths have been consistent the past 2 nights.

298. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:42:55

if you haven't noticed this is more complex than just town v mafia, you can't bottle it up that simply i'm just looking for who's being dishonest, and right now it looks like you, that's about all i have to say atm, let's wait and see what others think

299. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:43:20

@Pudels Kern you seem to be reading, thoughts?

300. Biji
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:45:14

Anyway, feel free to lynch me, find out I'm Amelia Pond, see no mention of lovers in my role description and find out A.Sate is Amy I'm going to sleep By now I've explicited my role through and through But this is probably the best game of mafia I've played in a while EDIT : There are 10 people left alive, if both strat and I are telling the truth (both not being mutually exclusive), then there are at least 4 townies left, Father Octavius, Amy&Amelia, The good doctor. In a game of this size, there is probably at least 3 mafia, then the rest would be neutrals Seems if we don't get non-town lynch we're screwed if mafia kills a townie

301. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:47:36

k sleep well lol in any case i did a good deal of searching through dr who archives and wikis and shit and didn't see any mention of amelia pond having a special mansion, especially not as a kid which biji is saying

302. Biji
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 16:53:13

"Amy referred to herself as Amelia as a child, and although she technically grew up living with her aunt, she was often home alone; she was capable of cooking for herself at the age of seven." From wikipedia Anyway, Amy's house is fairly empty because of the crack which absorbed most of her family (gone for reals)

303. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 17:04:19

I've read in the summary about this particular Dr Who episode that Rory was an Auton. So maybe here we have a real and a fake Amy? At least lynching Biji will tell us that A.State is the real one if there is nothing about communication with Rory. I'd like to hear more from A.State though but if nothing changes my vote goes to Biji.

304. Knightpal
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 17:21:37

I'm trying to be active in this mafia game. Sorry for being suspicious as hell @strat1227 But I was talking yesterday before the day ended. It's only been a day after all. From what I see right now shoeman seems really strange. For all we know YOU could be mafia. You're defending minche frequently. That could mean you're both mafia... but 3 mafia sounds unlikely. Your own roleclaim seems fishy even though it's been while since you mentioned that. About TheAafg being caged and gagged, I'm thinking someone used their night powers to prevent him from talking. Still reading the posts. will probably edit or post later. EDIT: Biji can either be telling the truth, or playing REALLY smart and trying to divert the attention to someone else. I'm still having a hard time believing shoeman's a good guy even though he roleclaimed. strat seems innocent enough but you never know... Lol nvm. having 3 mafia isn't unlikely at all. This mafia game's awesome.

305. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 17:43:23

unvoted biji i don't believe his story at all and don't trust him, but the way he acting wasn't mafia-esque, he didn't vote for me which a mafia would, he know's im innocent so a townie wouldn't vote for me and he didn't vote: chili pepper still just doing that because he refuses to post

306. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 17:50:28

@Lepton say something please.

307. minche
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 17:51:24

okay, all of the inactives are suspicious - IT'S BEEN OVER 3 DAYS NOW PEOPLE, this isn't game where 5/14 people discuss and guess... I must agree with strat there, chilli is awfully suspicious, just lurking here, and openly stating that he just doesn't want to post here... also, Pudels (Prince wa slurking here, maybe he had a 'bad character', decided he can't do it, so he asks for replacement. I know he said he is busy, but if he was reading the thread he could've posted). about 2 Amys, well both provide reasonable explanations (I am a big Doctor Who fan, and Amelia is indeed how young Amy is referred to, and she has a big empty mansion, and she is there in final episodes). For them 2 I will just wait to see if anybody will slip up and about Rory being an Auton, that is true, in the final episodes and he was guarding the Pandorica (the big cage-like thing)

308. Knightpal
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 17:55:20

I hope those two talk soon. Anyways. I'll discuss after school. around 6 hours.

309. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 17:55:45

i think we should be voting, if you're not sure about any of the active players then do like me and force chili pepper to play by voting to lynch him even if he's town he's useless if not playing, it's a win-win, either he starts talking because he has to or we get rid of dead weight/suspicion/mafia Edit: just saying "talk" obviously isn't working, gotta vote to lynch or he won't do anything

310. Knightpal
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 17:57:31

All right sounds good. [B]VOTE: chili pepper[/B]

311. minche
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 18:00:37

and about guessing the number of mafia players, I think that would be really hard to guess, with these kind of roles and all the different actions any number is possible. and also, if anybody watched Doctor Who, everybody came after him in the finale, so it is possible there was possibility of Dalek Paradigm (which failed), other mafia faction, and probably some 'lone gunmans' only thing I don't understand is Biji claiming to protect shoeman6, when he disappeared, but that could be just messed up timeline :D anywho, [B] vote chili[/B] format: [B]VOTE: chili pepper[/B]

312. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 18:08:33

Ok rule 9 says that a majority vote means instant lynch so this will really put some pressure on chili. [B]vote: chili pepper[/B] chili pepper has 4 votes now. 6 votes for instant lynch. So say something now.

313. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 18:33:57

@shoeman6 get in here fool! lol

314. Lepton
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 19:01:59

Having read all the posts, I find it biji story believable, becasuse there could be both Amy and Amelia, and I dont find strat suspicious for now. Currently, I find shoeman suspicious, because of him just disappearing, although I could think of another reason for his disappearance. So for now, [B]VOTE: CHILI pepper[/B] [offtopic] Sorry for not posting more, I'm kinda busy here, and I just leave my browser open on have a peek from time to time [/offtopic]

315. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 19:21:53

Guys, im going to read up, I'd caution lynching chili pepper (idk I havent read so far) but it seems like people are bandwagoning him, so that's usually a sign of mafia jumping, we'll see ina second

316. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 20:11:26

i honestly don't give a shit what he is anymore, if he is actually townie he's not helping us he's only causing suspicion by not saying anything

317. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 20:29:09

[B]vote: Chili pepper[/B] Oh well... :| Why are people still suspicious of me... gosh, and why would you want to lynch me in revenge if ricercar was found to be mafia =_=... idk im a little bit busy w/ school right at this very instance, but chilipepper hasnt posted at all... it's probably a mafia trap, oh well.

318. minche
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 20:32:37

and for tomorrow I would really like some more info on Pudels Kern's role

319. Holypie
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 21:04:32

I love how this game is going. Anyway, I'll be gone from 6ish to 10ish so if it reaches majority I won't count any votes after that.

320. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 21:21:08

Majority has been reached, I'll close the topic.

321. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 22:43:42

yep that's a majority, i guess we'll see what happens when he gets back

322. A.Sate
    Date: Mon, Feb 7 2011 23:57:15

Ok, well i made a small mistake. It actually is Rory Williams, but Night Fury confused me by putting Roy Williams at the end of his pm's. And yeah, I voted for shoeman cause he was the next guy who was most suspicious, I was doubting his role. An Amy Pond does make sense since Doctor who is about time traveling right? @chili pepper your reading this topic, maybe you should defend youself? I'd like you to share your opinion on some of these matters.

323. chili pepper
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:03:38

...FUCK???? looks like it's time to open up the steaming crock of shit that this game has become and take a nice deep whiff. If I didnt think it was Biji, I wouldve said shoeman iz probly mafia... the contradictions, the daring bluff of the roleclaim this early... I say [B]vote: Biji[/B] even though it doesn't matter considering I'm dead already. also, WTF shoe you're totally creeping on minche lol. I fear you might be setting up some kind of sad whiny rant if suspicion gets on her, thats either just you being strange or a mafia tag team. Biji is a fucking mafia. I say we lynch Biji... If that doesnt work, Strat should investigate him or something. IDK if it will be announced whether or not the mafia or me killed somebody... If its different for me then I will try to kill with an instakill. (see below) Biji, if you're really who you say you are you will protect yourself. otherwise, diescum If Biji isn't mafia, he will be fully protected and the mafia won't kill a townie, and there will be one less suspicious person. Tonight I request doctor protection to allow that shit to go down... Concerning voting for me: what a bad fucking idea. DON'T LOL???? If I roleclaim I will die later but if the doctor hooks me up then you should rescind you votes. arrighty I'm the doctor's assistant or whatever, I can do 1 100% kill or 5 20% kills. Want me to prove it? I'll kill whoever :P requesting doctor protection? I heard there were two. I just hope there isn't a mafia roleblocker. ...but of course that doesn't matter.

324. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:04:05

doesn't matter now, majority is reached so nothing matters

325. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:05:02

sorry chili, you can't come in here 25 pages and 3 days later with your first post all cocky and act like we're the ones who fucked up, i hope you ARE the doctor then you should feel bad for playing like shit.

326. chili pepper
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:05:25

no it isn't. Minche's vote wasnt formatted right and you voted earlier, so your later vote won't count. also, somebody could just ninja edit before holypie gets back FURTHERMORE----> If there are two doctors as shoe claims, then he will protect me. OTHERWISE, I will get mafia'd and shoe will be revealed as scum.

327. chili pepper
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:09:23

strat1227 wrote: sorry chili, you can't come in here 25 pages and 3 days later with your first post all cocky and act like we're the ones who fucked up, i hope you ARE the doctor then you should feel bad for playing like shit.
    lol U mad? either u mad bro or you're mafia trying to wield communal rage at me and kill me, with no other reason than that I wasn't here for a long time. I am almost beginning to wonder whether you really are the cop. "LOLOL IM DUH COP BUT I GOT ROLLBLOKKD"... im suspicious

328. minche
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:11:09

in the show there is no 'Doctor's assistant or whatever' sign me up for protection then, 'cause my role's action just got wasted today... and if that fails, get Pudels to roleclaim

329. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:13:33

Chili... wtf are you talking about... I can protect at night. If you werent mafia maybe you should participate in the game... Also, i'm pretty sure a.sate is mafia, srry chilli, but if youre not going to play there's no point of you being in the game, mafia or not. Also, I think biji, is safe (townie) He seems to be knowledgable about the Doctor who, which would make him a dangerous mafia, but a.sate seems to be more like someone who messed up (like ricercar yesterday), we should use this mistake to our advantage. In light of Minche's assertion I'm sticking with my vote... minche's been helpful so far... if there is evidence she is mafia, i'll be happy to kill her off... If I hadnt been protective of her the first night, ricer would have gotten away with getting her lynched =_=, and we wouldn't have her knowldege of the show.

330. chili pepper
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:14:23

companion* lol. although i'm listed as "companion"... wtf is that supposed to mean? river song

331. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:17:13

yeah i'm mad you sign up for a game then don't play. minche's was formatted fine and ninja edits don't matter, plus we had majority even without my vote even if you want to act like a dick and not count it ninja edits don't count because it's instant lynch at the point of majority, sorry byebye

332. minche
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:17:53

okay, that makes sense, but then again you could've just googled it anyway, you haven't posted, and if you are a townie that you are not helping to this game

333. chili pepper
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:18:30

shoeman6 wrote: Chili... wtf are you talking about... I can protect at night. If you werent mafia maybe you should participate in the game... Also, i'm pretty sure a.sate is mafia, srry chilli, but if youre not going to play there's no point of you being in the game, mafia or not. Also, I think biji, is safe (townie) He seems to be knowledgable about the Doctor who, which would make him a dangerous mafia, but a.sate seems to be more like someone who messed up (like ricercar yesterday), we should use this mistake to our advantage. In light of Minche's assertion I'm sticking with my vote... minche's been helpful so far... if there is evidence she is mafia, i'll be happy to kill her off... If I hadnt been protective of her the first night, ricer would have gotten away with getting her lynched =_=, and we wouldn't have her knowldege of the show.
    so A.sate fucked up harder than Biji (I dont get that BTW, Biji BS roleclaimed) and how is Biji safe, anyways? If we do what I recommended than we will know for sure if Biji is who he says he is.

334. chili pepper
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:19:02

shoeman6 wrote: Chili... wtf are you talking about... I can protect at night. If you werent mafia maybe you should participate in the game... Also, i'm pretty sure a.sate is mafia, srry chilli, but if youre not going to play there's no point of you being in the game, mafia or not. Also, I think biji, is safe (townie) He seems to be knowledgable about the Doctor who, which would make him a dangerous mafia, but a.sate seems to be more like someone who messed up (like ricercar yesterday), we should use this mistake to our advantage. In light of Minche's assertion I'm sticking with my vote... minche's been helpful so far... if there is evidence she is mafia, i'll be happy to kill her off... If I hadnt been protective of her the first night, ricer would have gotten away with getting her lynched =_=, and we wouldn't have her knowldege of the show.
    so A.sate fucked up harder than Biji (I dont get that BTW, Biji BS roleclaimed) and how is Biji safe, anyways? If we do what I recommended than we will know for sure if Biji is who he says he is.

335. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:21:06

In any case, I think a.sate should be our next target, it seems he made a mistake with the whole Roy thing, that's pretty big imo... You just don't mess up like that...

336. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:22:56

Idk... I think I believe Biji, he had the oppurtunity to help lynch townie the first night (if you were around you would have seen this) What troubles me, is his knowledge of Doctor who... really idk, I havent had time to thruoughly examine what has happened today.

337. minche
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:25:46

shoeman6 wrote: Idk... I think I believe Biji, he had the oppurtunity to help lynch townie the first night (if you were around you would have seen this) What troubles me, is his knowledge of Doctor who... really idk, I havent had time to thruoughly examine what has happened today.
    umm, I don't really think we can count Ricercar as a 'real mafia'. his role failed, ultimately it would lead to a faction or something. there probably is other faction, that probably didn't even know of Ricercars goal

338. minche
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:30:09

okay, I gotta go now, most of the active discussion is going on when I'm asleep (it is 1:28 AM here now) but most of today's day is over

339. Knightpal
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 00:36:48

Well. I'm back from school. Well sorry chili but that's too bad. Being inactive for so long no matter what man, you signed up for this. A.Sate's mistake was kinda weird. What I'm wondering is does tacohead's death mean anything? I mean he voted shoeman earlier. Not sure what to make of that.

340. A.Sate
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 01:12:01

Yeah, that mistake wasnt so small I guess. Night Fury read his role as Roy and I just didnt catch his error. Idk though, its unlikely any of you believe my little story. Im kinda curious about tacohead too. Not much discussion took place about his murder. I dont think its shoeman, Im guessing maybe shoeman got framed cause he already had enough suspicion on him.

341. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 01:17:50

chili pepper wrote: If we do what I recommended than we will know for sure if Biji is who he says he is.
    lmao, yeah let's take the person who hasn't posted in 72 hours, has majority votes, and is the most suspicious and just do whatever he says, good freaking call edit: btw i'm not a cop, i never claimed to be a cop, i have no idea where you got that from

342. Holypie
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 02:49:30

Today things were much more structured compared to the chaos and confusion of the last day. After a little bit of confusion there was a shout. "Hey he hasn't said anything!" Almost immediately everyone hops onto the bandwagon and after a few hours the mysterious target wakes up and starts to protest immediately. After a few meager attempts, it was decided.

Dear Chili Pepper: You are Dr. River Song, a time traveler and . . . companion, to the Doctor. As a "companion" to the doctor, you are singularly different, being capable of doing things The Doctor would never do. As such you may send a PM to Hoiboy or Holypie with “Night x - Blaster USER”. You may choose one 100% kill, or 5 20% chance kills. Also, in the very unlikely chance that the Doctor dies, you gain an additional 100% kill, though he’s pretty tough since he survived for 904 years. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.
    Night ends at 8:00 PM tomorrow evening.

343. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 02:53:36

closed

344. Holypie
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:05:47

As the sun once again rises over Stonehenge, everyone expectantly leaves their beds. Once again there is a cage but inside is shoeman6 who can't talk, vote or be voted for today. TheAafg seems to be back and fine, if not a bit shaken from the experience. Someone also points out the lack of a corpse, to which most breathe a sigh of relief. You set off on the grim task of executing another person. Day will end when we hit a majority or Thursday at around 9 PM EST.

345. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:12:13

my night action revealed that both biji and a.sate are telling the truth, it is a younger/older situation. so to me the list of people who DEFINITELY aren't mafia is me, biji, a.sate this leaves these for possible mafia: minche Knightpal Pudels Kern shoeman6 Lepton TheAafg @TheAafg, can you tell us anything about why you were bound last round?

346. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:16:19

i think it was someone's role, now. I thought it was because I didn't submit my night role properly but now that I see shoeman's in a cage too. I think its someone's doing.

347. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:18:22

so we know everyone has an interesting role in this game, i'm kinda sick of being the only one revealing what they found out in the night, anybody else have any good info?

348. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:24:29

ok strat, i am not gonna lie here. My role is to make clones of people, which can eventually be used to find out what the night role of the person is. Kind of like a cop. I have used my night action on you twice. It didn't work on you both times. Mind to explain?

349. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:25:57

hmm how is it supposed to work? if you explain what you mean by making clones maybe i can explain why it doesn't work, other than that i dunno @TheAafg

350. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:30:32

its basically like lets say, I use my night action on you. It works , I have your clone. I can use that clone to get information about you and use your night action.

351. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:31:24

wtf that'd be wayy overpowered, if you could have like 3 night actions after 3 nights?? @TheAafg

352. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:34:27

strat1227 wrote: wtf that'd be wayy overpowered, if you could have like 3 night actions after 3 nights??
    I can only clone one person for a day and one person for a night. So in total I can clone 2 people.

353. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:38:02

ok so then you should know a good deal of info, even if you wasted 2 on me then there should have been 4 others, what have you learned? @TheAafg

354. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:41:54

i made clones of minche and strat(didn't work) Minche never went outside at night (no night role) so its safe to assume she is a townie The second time I was affected by someone's night role (roleblock) so i couldn't use my night role and I ended up in a cage. The third time I could only use my role once because i was still under the affect of the roleblock. Holypie said its affects lasts 1 day and 1 night. So I wasn't able to use the night clone and used my day clone on strat which didn't work .___.

355. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:44:33

hmm ok @Lepton i want to know your role, all you've done is just post like once a day and usually it's completely neutral stuff, seems like you're trying to go under the radar. (since everyone trusts me and it seems obvious that i'm town, i'm going to take the lead of day investigations, there are 6 possible mafia left and we really need to figure it out) if you're town then just answer honestly and help us find out the mafia. most suspicious answers i'll believe are mafia.

356. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:46:47

as a matter of fact, @Pudels Kern you guys answer too minche i believe, shoeman can't talk, already asked aafg, so that leaves knightpal lepton and pudels kern.

357. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:57:00

what about A.state? he has been flying under the radar too.

358. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:59:13

a.sate i found out in my night action was telling the truth, him and biji are a young/old amy/amelia combo

359. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 01:08:48

hmm....but what can amy/amelia do? are they just like normal townies? Also strat you still haven't told me what my night action didn't work on you.

360. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 01:11:50

i know i'm partially invulnerable to certain actions, maybe that's one of them? :dunno:

361. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 01:16:34

@TheAafg and amelia said she could put people into the mansion for a day, amy said she could revenge kill i think? they both roleclaimed already earlier in the thread

362. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 02:52:02

vote : pudels kern

363. A.Sate
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 03:04:15

I only had one revengekill valid for one night, and shoeman was gone that night. So now Im pretty much a regular townie now. And biji is apparently the younger me, Amelia Pond. Im curious about theaafg's role, it seems pretty powerful.

364. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 03:06:39

@TheAafg do you have some sort of character name or something related to dr who?

365. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 03:10:44

my character's name is Nestene Consciousness .

366. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 03:18:45

Well, I can clear all this up about @TheAafg and shoeman6 being tied up. Wait hold up is there still some Doctor type person who can protect one from nightkills?

367. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 03:19:36

@knightman both biji and shoeman claim to be able to do that either way you just let yourself be known so just say what you have to say

368. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 03:23:36

LOL KNIGHTMAN? Anyways. peninja, TheAafg, and shoeman6 were all arrested and contained in those cages because of me. I'm Atraxi, the galactic police. I got a lucky start by arresting peninja. All eyes on me yo.

369. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 03:31:43

@Knightpal why are you putting people in cages? just at random or is there an advantage?

370. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 03:36:41

I think before I captured prisoner zero (peninja) I get to capture someone and prevent them from talking 1 day, then if they're not prisoner zero they're released but I don't think I get to know their role. Right now I'm just caging people to prevent them from speaking which is kinda useful maybe? But what I thought was I get an insight on what they do but apparently not. Unless Holypie forgot.

371. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 03:41:24

lol how is keeping shoeman from talking helpful?

372. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 03:44:41

LOL. He was talking too much. Although, doing this might be detrimental.

373. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 03:50:24

lol or maybe he was being too productive? dunno, ok who else, pudels kern? lepton?

374. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 03:53:52

We should give those two some time. They're not even online. The day just started anyways.

375. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 04:00:28

yeah i'm not trying to rush, just keep a list of who else needs to say something

376. Biji
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 10:23:29

Nestene Consciousness is part of the Alliance, which means they're opposed to the doctor. I wouldn't trust Aafg if I were you @strat1227 By the way, Taco was Liz 10 (investigator) and he straight up accused Minche the first day, on his first post This being stonehenge, the mafia faction is most definitely the Alliance VOTE : THEAAFG

377. Pudels Kern
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 10:23:54

wait... ok I didn't see biji's post but I leave thi anyway good mornig. day starts at 2 am for me so don't expect me to be online when it starts. Here's what I know: daleks, atraxi, the nestene consciousness and the sontarans can win when they meet some kind of condition. Ricercar was the daleks and he was a neutral (see first post). His winning conditions don't say that he has to kill all townies or mafia.

You win if you unleash the New Dalek Paradigm and fulfill the win conditions of that role.
    I assume that the others are also neutral then. If biji and A.state are both town that leaves strat, minche, shoeman and Lepton. One of them is the sontarans and the others could be mafia? I'd like to know if shoeman could use his protection last night or if he was already caged. Since nobody disappeared it wasn't biji who protected someone from the mafia kill.

378. Biji
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 10:46:37

I protected future me

379. minche
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 12:19:49

Pudels Kern wrote: wait... ok I didn't see biji's post but I leave thi anyway good mornig. day starts at 2 am for me so don't expect me to be online when it starts. Here's what I know: daleks, atraxi, the nestene consciousness and the sontarans can win when they meet some kind of condition. Ricercar was the daleks and he was a neutral (see first post). His winning conditions don't say that he has to kill all townies or mafia. [B] I assume that the others are also neutral then. If biji and A.state are both town that leaves strat, minche, shoeman and Lepton. One of them is the sontarans and the others could be mafia?[/B] I'd like to know if shoeman could use his protection last night or if he was already caged. Since nobody disappeared it wasn't biji who protected someone from the mafia kill.
    and what about you?

380. Biji
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 12:29:47

minche wrote: and what about you?
    I'd like to ask you the same thing

381. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 12:38:32

strat said that he investigated biji and biji was telling the truth along with A.state. As for minche i used my night role on minche and she didn't seem to leave her house. Which means she is pro-town. -KnightPal since you are the reason I was caged and shoeman was caged. Your role allows you to cage people? and are you sure that you are the one that caged me?

382. minche
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 12:51:06

so far we know about strat, biji, A.sate, shoeman, TheAafg (although nestene is a bad character, perhaps you're neutral now, but who knows) and me and who is left? Knightpal, Pudels Kern and Lepton I think we can pretty much asume that town has won this game :D [B]vote Pudels Kern[/B]

383. Biji
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 12:55:38

minche wrote: so far we know about strat, biji, A.sate, shoeman, TheAafg (although nestene is a bad character, perhaps you're neutral now, but who knows) and me and who is left? Knightpal, Pudels Kern and Lepton I think we can pretty much asume that town has won this game :D [B]vote Pudels Kern[/B]
    We still don't know who you are. In fact, tacohead (Liz 10) calling you suspicious on the first day, on his first post out of the blue would make you most suspicious

384. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 12:58:14

minche has no night role as far as I know, but I could be wrong :dunno:

385. Pudels Kern
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 14:52:36

I can't tell you about my role yet but the time will come... But besides me minche and strat haven't told us anything even though people keep asking questions. Strat just has some kind of night action that sometimes doesn't work and sometimes works with more than one person and of course his immunity to some kind of night actions. And yet he claims to be a proven townie.

386. A.Sate
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 15:08:08

Well actually, strat seems to be telling the truth, he couldnt find shoeman on night 1, and neither could I.

387. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 15:53:43

@Pudels Kern

388. Biji
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 16:07:08

Minche hasn't roleclaimed

389. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 16:43:08

wowowowowow i just re-read the whole thread and minche never did actually roleclaim ... wtf how did i miss that ... sneaky @Lepton still waiting on you by the way

390. Pudels Kern
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 16:44:34

And strat and Lepton haven't roleclaimed yet.

why would mafia have night immunity that wouldn't be fair or make sense, plus i've been giving truthful and proven information all along
    night immunity isn't that strange. you could still lynch the mafia during the day. And I don't doubt that you said the truth about the others, there is just not much information about yourself. From tacoheads role:
    If you find the conspiracy, you might even gain some new abilities.
    The conspiracy seems to be the alliance that biji was talking about. This is some kind of side goal for the four roles that I mentioned and they don't seem to be mafia. And since the amys are town and shoeman probably too, there are not many possibilities left and we still haven't found a single mafia. I'm just trying to help and sort/gather information before you lynch me lol. You'll still have to keep looking for the mafia tomorrow. Use the day and make others talk. Even if you think I'm mafia I can't be the only one.

391. minche
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 17:10:33

strat1227 wrote: wowowowowow i just re-read the whole thread and minche never did actually roleclaim ... wtf how did i miss that ... sneaky vote: minche @Lepton still waiting on you by the way
    no one ever asked me to roleclaim I am responsible for painting(s) :D and Holypie forgot to send me the message last night (that's why there is only one painting), and I didn't have time to reply basically Holypie sends me random info's on players first night I got info that Peninja can change shapes, and last nigh (or today) I got info that Lepton is violent idividual :D

392. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 17:16:06

@TheAafg for sure I'm the person that caged you, took out peninja and caged shoeman right now. Having him not talk might have been a bad idea right now. I'm gonna wait till Lepton talks to start the real voting.

393. Pudels Kern
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 17:29:25

Argh I missed strat's last post. I'm writing too slow. But I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who found that thing between shoeman and minche in the beginning was suspicious.

394. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 19:15:37

mkay, for anyone who hasn't figured it out by now i'll just say it i'm dr who. maybe it's a flawed game setup or maybe it's on purpose but i'm pretty much fucking invincible lol i can do 2 things, block a random person's night action (without seeing the result) and intercept people's night actions (see the result, and change the target if i want to) last night i saw that biji and a.sate are 100% telling the truth about who they are i also blocked Lepton's night action, and nobody died last night. does that mean he's mafia? maybe, maybe not, i dunno. @A.Sate since i know you two i can trust 100%, what do you think right now?

395. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 19:31:35

basically i can't die at night, only via lynching so that's why i tried to gain trust early, i'm not scraed of mafia during night only scared of town during day lol

396. minche
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 20:36:04

I'm Vincent van Gogh each night (or morning, or day or whenever Holypie remembers to send me PM) I get random info on someone first day I got info on Peninja, and I posted that 'painting' stating there are few good townspeople (that was just a guess, but I can assume now I was right with that one) yesterday I got info on Lepton, saying that he is a violent individual. Unfortunately I read it when the day phase started so I didn't have time to post the second painting

397. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 20:48:25

GUYS!!! I think Knightpal is lying. I was in the cage yesterday because I forgot to submit my role. I was not role blocked. I got a PM from holypie saying that I forgot to submit my night role so as a punishment I had to stay in the cage. I said I was roleblocked just to see if someone would accept that they roleblocked me. But I was NOT roleblocked. @Knightpal explain this please.

398. Pudels Kern
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 20:57:36

Ok time for the showdown. I'm not mafia but I tried to find them. because I'm the alliance and I had to contact the Daleks, the Atraxi, the Sontarans and The Nestene Consciousness to win the game. So TheAafg, Knightpal and Lepton: After reading ricercars role I realized that you are not all mafia and you might have different goals but I can tell you that you can win with me and something in your role description should give you a hint about that. I decided to reveal myself because we are now 4vs4 with shoeman caged. Nobody gets lynched in a tie and with my night ability and yours we should be able to kill them at night and win. trust me. So no more information about your abilities or strat knows who to block. [B]VOTE: STRAT1227[/B]

399. Holypie
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 21:11:50

Have I mentioned that this game is amazing and no matter who wins you're all winners in my book (except a few...) for being so awesome with this game.

400. minche
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 22:30:08

Pudels Kern wrote: Ok time for the showdown. I'm not mafia but I tried to find them. because I'm the alliance and I had to contact the Daleks, the Atraxi, the Sontarans and The Nestene Consciousness to win the game. So TheAafg, Knightpal and Lepton: After reading ricercars role I realized that you are not all mafia [B]and you might have different goals but I can tell you that you can win with me and something in your role description should give you a hint about that.[/B] I decided to reveal myself because we are now 4vs4 with shoeman caged. Nobody gets lynched in a tie and with my night ability and yours we should be able to kill them at night and win. trust me. So no more information about your abilities or strat knows who to block. [B]VOTE: STRAT1227[/B]
    whaaaaaat Alliance is the enemy... and you are basically just calling for the rest of the mafia to join you, because now you realize that town is going to win Holy, can we get a vote count?

401. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 22:46:49

lol my vote is obviously staying pudels, look at what minche bolded above pudels basically just called himself out as not being a townie, if you're town you MUST vote for pudels if you're neutral then mafia are still bad for you because they can kill you at night so you should vote for pudels too. even after mafia are gone neutral can still win, so lets get rid of mafia it's to our mutual benefit vote (still): pudels kern

402. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 22:49:14

btw guys don't listen to @TheAafg right now, i'm 100% sure that you don;'t get put in the cage for not doing your night role

403. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 22:53:40

vote count: pudels kern 3 (strat, minche, theaafg) aafg 1 (biji) strat1227 1 (pudels kern) 2 hours left in the day

404. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 22:57:57

btw, lepton was viewing the thread again, still won't post

405. Holypie
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 23:16:19

Why was this locked? Unlocked.

406. minche
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 23:17:19

dunno, it's been locked for couple of minutes, trying to get people to unlock on shoutbox but no help xD

407. Pudels Kern
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 23:27:51

hey I thought a day is 48h so we still have a whole day :/

408. Lepton
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 23:29:42

Just got home, wasn't home most of the day :D Well, I was responsible for putting people into the cage. I'm Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of UK. I can duel someone I find suspicious, and put them in cage: "the opponent will be taken as a prisoner of war for the following day and night".

409. A.Sate
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 23:31:19

strat1227 wrote: btw guys don't listen to @TheAafg right now, i'm 100% sure that you don;'t get put in the cage for not doing your night role
    Yeah, shoeman wouldnt forget to submit his night role. And I'm really suspicious of Pudel's call to action, the chances of getting an even number of votes for two people are unlikely. [B]LYNCH: pudels kern[/B]

410. hoiboy
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 23:33:03

pudels kern 3 aafg 1 strat1227 1

411. minche
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 23:40:31

one more for majority?

412. Pudels Kern
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 23:53:32

Lepton wrote: Just got home, wasn't home most of the day :D Well, I was responsible for putting people into the cage. I'm Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of UK. I can duel someone I find suspicious, and put them in cage: "the opponent will be taken as a prisoner of war for the following day and night".
    Sontarans are missing now...someone is lying about his role. And @TheAafg please rethink your vote for me FAST.

413. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 00:06:38

@Lepton if you're town then vote for pudels kern

414. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 00:10:11

@Knightpal we need you guys lol, one of you needs to finish pudels off, he's openly anti-town

415. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 00:19:21

what the hell? knighpal and lepton role claimed the same role and say that they are responsible for putting people in the cage.

416. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 00:22:04

@TheAafg we can figure that out in the next day, i'll do some investigating tonight as well, but right now we need to get the people who are OPENLY ANTI-TOWN, which is pudels kern

417. Lepton
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 00:26:29

[B]VOTE: pudels kern[/B] I've just read what Knightpal said, but my role says I can duel someone and if I win I can take him as a prisoner of war

418. minche
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 00:28:58

Pudels Kern wrote: Ok time for the showdown. I'm not mafia but I tried to find them. because I'm the alliance and I had to contact the Daleks, [B]the Atraxi[/B], the Sontarans and [B]The Nestene Consciousness[/B] to win the game. So TheAafg, Knightpal and Lepton: After reading ricercars role I realized that you are not all mafia and you might have different goals but I can tell you that you can win with me and something in your role description should give you a hint about that. I decided to reveal myself because we are now 4vs4 with shoeman caged. Nobody gets lynched in a tie and with my night ability and yours we should be able to kill them at night and win. trust me. So no more information about your abilities or strat knows who to block. [B]VOTE: STRAT1227[/B]
    Knightpal claimed to be Atraxi TheAafg claime to be Nestene well, Pudels took everyone down with him

419. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 00:29:05

@Lepton then i suggest tomorrow/tonight (depending on if it's day or night action) you deul knightpal since you're both claiming the same role

420. Pudels Kern
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 00:33:01

YOU FOOLS! You puny mortals are no match for me. I AM THE ALLIANCE! Your pathetic attempts will be in vain!

421. Lepton
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 00:33:49

Sure, will do :D

422. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 00:34:57

Pudels Kern wrote: YOU FOOLS! You puny mortals are no match for me. I AM THE ALLIANCE! Your pathetic attempts will be in vain!
    :wtf:

423. Holypie
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 00:37:17

Over the course of the day there were many interesting progressions. Multiple people claimed to be responsible for the cages, as well as most people openly coming out about their true colours but the one that got the most attention was the one that repeatedly claimed to be behind everything. Most people followed their instinct and tried to eliminate him but just before dusk he uttered a defiant cry. "YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME!" and he was pushed into the crack. After he disappeared he reappeared moments later behind the crowd as they stared awestruck. It seems that his claims were true and that he really was immune to their attempts. Night will end when I get all actions or at 8:00 PM tomorrow.

424. Holypie
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 01:42:08

Dawn breaks yet again over Stonehenge. As most of the people wake up contemplating the events of the last few days, two corpses were found in the middle of the stone circle. The bodies of TheAafg and Lepton were found.

Dear Lepton: You are the Sontarans, a battle hungry race. Your society is extremely militaristic and loves war. After you failed to turn the Earth into a clone breeding ground you have decided to exact revenge by waging war against everything. PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Night X – Kill TARGET”. The target will die. Additionally you may duel one person each night, one on one. PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Night X – Duel TARGET with ACTION” Your options are the Sonic Screwdriver, the Sontaran Rod thingy (what is that anyway?) and a laser gun. Your opponent will also choose one of these actions and if you are victorious (which will be shown by this: Sonic > laser gun > rod thing > sonic) the opponent will be taken as a prisoner of war for the following day and night. You win if you win the war (by killing every other player).
    Dear TheAafg: You are the Nestene Consciousness, a gestalt intelligence of living plastic. You can create perfect plastic replicas of any person you like and control the plastic duplicates in any way that you like. At night you may PM Hoiboy or Holypie with “Night X – Duplicate TARGET”. Whoever the target targets with their night action will be killed (did I mention that the duplicates have cool guns that come out of their hands?). In case the target has multiple night actions, the first one listed in their role PM will be the one negated. Additionally in the day you may PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Day X – Duplicate TARGET” The target will be kidnapped and the duplicate will be allowed to vote for one person but after that cannot do anything. You win if you are the last player alive.
    Most of you breathe a sigh of relief as all of the hostile enemies have been eliminated. The town has won, as well as Knightpal, a neutral survivor.

425. Holypie
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 01:43:44

Here's a list of all of the role PMs. Dear Ricercar: You are the Daleks, The Doctor’s most hated enemies. Unfortunately, your last scuffle with the lone Time Lord has left you quite crippled and you need The Doctor’s testimony in order to activate the Progenitor. You can do this by getting The Doctor to roleclaim. Once this occurs the Progenitor will activate and unleash a New Dalek Paradigm. Additionally, you have a one use shield that will protect you from a night kill. You win if you unleash the New Dalek Paradigm and fulfill the win conditions of that role. You are the New Dalek Paradigm. Your restored form has given you access to some new abilites. First, your death ray now works as intended so you can PM either Holypie or Hoiboy with “Night X – Deathray TARGET”. The target will die. Additionally, you may now operate any machines. PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Night X – Operate TARGET” If the target is a machine you may use its night action the following night. You win if you EXTERMINATE all other players. Dear tacohead12: You are the Liz 10, the queen of Starship UK, a country full of secrets. You suspect that something is going on in your beloved nation behind your back so at night you may PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Night X – Investigate USER” and their entire role PM is revealed to you. If you find the conspiracy, you might even gain some new abilities. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Dear A.Sate: You are Amy Pond, the girl who waited. You stayed up all night waiting for the Doctor after he promised to be back in 5 minutes which turned out to be 12 years. You are now travelling with him but got lost and now must assist him. You are married to Rory Williams and may talk with him privately at any time. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated. Hidden: If the Doctor dies she can remember him back. Dear Night Fury: You are Rory Williams, the husband of Amy Pond. You’re pretty mundane compared to the Doctor, which has lead to a few moments where you were jealous of him, but Amy does love you and that’s what counts in the end. Since you are married to Amy Pond and may talk with her at any time. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated. Hidden: If duplicated by the Nestene Consciousness, gains the ability to redirect all negative night actions directed at Amy Pond to him as well as gaining immunity to all night kills. Hidden hidden: Not immune to Daleks. Dear Prince [Pudels Kern]: You are the Alliance, the forces against the Doctor. In order to stop him from destroying the universe, you decide to lock him up in the Pandorica, the ultimate prison. The problem is, there’s nobody in the Alliance yet so you have to recruit people. At night, PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Night X – Recruit USER”. When you successfully recruit the Daleks, the Atraxi, the Sontarans and The Nestene Consciousness, you and all members of the Alliance will win. Additionally you are immune to death until you successfully recruit a member to the alliance. Dear peninja: You are Prisoner Zero. You are on the run from the Atraxi, a race of galactic police. In order to escape them, you can change appearance when you make a psychic link with someone. At night PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Night X – Psychic link USER”. If investigated, you will show up as that person’s role PM. This also makes you immune to the Atraxi for that night. You can use this ability every other night and due to your natural evasiveness, no night kills will harm you. You win if you evade the Atraxi and survive until the end of the game. Hidden: If Prisoner Zero attempts to make a psychic link with Amy Pond or Amelia Pond then all attempts to make a psychic link after that will fail. Additionally he will become immune to lynches but vulnerable to night kills. Dear Knightpal: You are the Atraxi, a race of galactic police. Prisoner Zero has escaped! You must find him and return him to captivity. In order to do this, you may PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Night X – Arrest TARGET” If they are identified as Prisoner Zero, you will lock it (him? her? I don’t know.) up for the rest of the game. If they are not Prisoner Zero, you will jail them for 1 day and 1 night before realizing that they aren’t your prisoner and then releasing them. You win if you capture Prisoner Zero and survive until the end of the game. Dear Lepton: You are the Sontarans, a battle hungry race. Your society is extremely militaristic and loves war. After you failed to turn the Earth into a clone breeding ground you have decided to exact revenge by waging war against everything. PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Night X – Kill TARGET”. The target will die. Additionally you may duel one person each night, one on one. PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Night X – Duel TARGET with ACTION” Your options are the Sonic Screwdriver, the Sontaran Rod thingy (what is that anyway?) and a laser gun. Your opponent will also choose one of these actions and if you are victorious (which will be shown by this: Sonic > laser gun > rod thing > sonic) the opponent will be taken as a prisoner of war for the following day and night. You win if you win the war (by killing every other player). Dear TheAafg: You are the Nestene Consciousness, a gestalt intelligence of living plastic. You can create perfect plastic replicas of any person you like and control the plastic duplicates in any way that you like. At night you may PM Hoiboy or Holypie with “Night X – Duplicate TARGET”. Whoever the target targets with their night action will be killed (did I mention that the duplicates have cool guns that come out of their hands?). In case the target has multiple night actions, the first one listed in their role PM will be the one negated. Additionally in the day you may PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Day X – Duplicate TARGET” The target will be kidnapped and the duplicate will be allowed to vote for one person but after that cannot do anything. You win if you are the last player alive. Dear minche: You are Vincent Van Gogh, the genius painter. You have the uncanny ability to see what many others cannot and you will use this ability to repay the debt to the Doctor after he showed you that your artwork was really appreciated thus turning your life around for the better. Each night you will discover something about a random player although you can’t share this information directly since people in your own time still shun you for what they perceive as “insanity”, though you can share this information by posting a “painting” visible to all players. You can include a message in your “painting”. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated. Dear strat1227: You are The Doctor, and you take on the greatest enemies of the Universe with just a simple Sonic Screwdriver and your time machine, the Tardis. As such, you have all the powers of a Time Lord of Gallifrey at your disposal. Meaning, you may regenerate 11 times when targeted with negative actions, be they lynch, kills, or others. Additionally, each Day, at “Dusk” you will receive information regarding what the result may be. You may then choose to shift the day’s vote to the next highest vote count, or if there is no one else being voted for, to a new person. Likewise, each Night, at “Dawn” you may send a PM to Hoiboy or Holypie with “Night x - Tardis USER”. You will receive their result PM and then you may choose a new target for their night action. Of course, being the Doctor, you’re not just limited to such fun time travel shenanigans. You may also PM Hoiboy or Holypie with “Night x - Sonic Screwdriver USER”. If said USER has a machine, you will incapacitate or otherwise modify it to your favor. Though being the Doctor and witnessing the ravages of death and war, you refuse to take part in any violence to eliminate your foes so you will not vote. You win if you can prevent the end of the world (by eliminating all threats to the town). Dear shoeman6: You are Father Octavian, the leader of a militarized group of clerics. Being the skilled fighter that you are, you may protect one person each night from any and all kills. PM Holypie or Hoiboy with “Night X – Guard USER” and the user will not die that night. You may not use this ability on yourself. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated. Dear Chili Pepper: You are Dr. River Song, a time traveler and . . . companion, to the Doctor. As a companion to the doctor, you are singularly different, being capable of doing things The Doctor would never do. As such you may send a PM to Hoiboy or Holypie with “Night x - Blaster USER”. You may choose one 100% kill, or 5 20% chance kills. Also, in the very unlikely chance that the Doctor dies, you gain an additional 100% kill, though he’s pretty tough since he survived for 904 years. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated. Dear Biji: You are Amelia Pond, all alone in that big, big house. You can use the empty rooms to hide one player each night. In doing so they will not be able to use any night actions but they will also be safe from harm. At night PM Hoiboy or Holypie with “Night X – Hide USER”. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated. Hidden: Unlynchable. Who would lynch a cute 7 year old girl? If she hides Amy Pond, the two discover that they are the same person and may communicate privately. If she hides Rory Williams he panics from seeing his wife as a 7 year old child so he can’t speak or vote for the next day. If she hides The Doctor she gets to travel with him for a while losing her previous night action and gaining a passive ability to see every night action and its target. So much hidden stuff went unused. The only thing that happened was that Biji hid A.Sate so they PMed each other like once.

426. minche
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 08:02:04

:so what happened to Pudels Kern? and town was really more powerful than mafia in this game :S