UPSB v4

Off-topic / How should I deal with noob pen spinners

1. lndnwtsn
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 23:32:41

OK so ever since I started pen spinning at my school other people have tried copying me. Basically Me and this other kid are the only one worthy of spinning. The noobs come up to me, ask to see my mod saying they know an great trick, and attempt a charge. They also like to show off their crappy bictory mods. The main thing is that I am sick of them bugging me. I REALLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR OFF BALANCE BICTORY MODS. I would be glad to help them with question but I don't get those, just "first looks at the best mod ever". They really don't know more than a single charge. Its just annoying. How could I encourage them to learn something new? I would appreciate help on how I should deal with the noobs. Thanks, Lndnwtsn

2. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 23:35:20

You're a noob pen spinner.

3. lndnwtsn
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 23:37:29

I disagree, I am much better than anyone I know. I am actually very good. I didn't ask if I was A noob or not. I really don't appreciate it ( maybe this thread was a bad idea) Ps thanks for the help.

4. Tetsip
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 23:47:18

How bout... You stop being such a jerk? Tell them to youtube and leave you alone. ORRRR you can stop spinning at school.

5. A.Sate
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 23:52:59

Tell it to them straight if you really have a problem with it, or if your not man enough, stop spinning at school.

6. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 00:02:01

Ok, say this "i don't care about how good you are ok? i want some privacy, can you please leave me alone, kthxbye" i know its a little rude, but they shouldn't bother you after that. If they still bother you after that, they are gay.

7. Ohayo
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 00:14:16

who are you!?

8. Colin
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 00:49:21

nateiskewl;59395]You're a noob pen spinner.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Tetsip wrote: How bout... You stop being such a jerk? Tell them to youtube and leave you alone. ORRRR you can stop spinning at school.
    [B]Q[/B]uoted[B]F[/B]or[B]T[/B]ruth "worthy" of spinning? Please, everyone has the capability to spin. How involved and dedicated you want to get into spinning is another story, So how about you stop being so arrogant about yourself? Everyone starts off with idiotic looking mods. So, long story short, mind your own beeswax

9. tacohead12
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 00:56:16

I agree with everyone who said you need to stop acting so high and mighty. You were probably just as noob as they were before.

10. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 01:00:28

Everyone is a noob... if you actually try to help out the people around you, you might be surprised how fast they catch up and surpass you skill wise, and then you'll have people to spin with. I understand the superior mentality you may fee,l but as Colin says, really anyone can spin... What annoys me more (it doesnt really ANNOY me). What bothers me is when people say they can't do it and give up. or that they could never do it, and then try a little bit and give up. One thing about spinning is you have to try it until you get it and then keep going, if they want to spin, let them. Maybe you'll make some friends =_=. No one gets to decide who's worthy of spinning, if it makes you feel special, great, but the psing community survives off of a sharing of ideas, however "unworthy" they may seem. Maybe it was your fault for introducing them to mods initially. I know for many new spinners the mods are what hooks them first, try focusing more on the spinning aspect of it. Show them that you don't need mods to spin, stop spinning mods at school only spin normal pens. Show them some impressive tricks, or teach them how to charge... Introduce them to UPSB. There are many things you can do, and they're all better than complaining about how ignorant they are.

11. Mats
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 01:03:04

Hey, your quote text underneath your name is too long Shoeman. It's really annoying. <_<

Everyone is a noob
    Even Eriror and Vic? And S777?

12. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 01:04:48

shoeman6 wrote: Everyone is a noob... if you actually try to help out the people around you, you might be surprised how fast they catch up and surpass you skill wise, and then you'll have people to spin with. I understand the superior mentality you may fee,l but as Colin says, really anyone can spin... What annoys me more (it doesnt really ANNOY me). What bothers me is when people say they can't do it and give up. or that they could never do it, and then try a little bit and give up. One thing about spinning is you have to try it until you get it and then keep going, if they want to spin, let them. Maybe you'll make some friends =_=. No one gets to decide who's worthy of spinning, if it makes you feel special, great, but the psing community survives off of a sharing of ideas, however "unworthy" they may seem. Maybe it was your fault for introducing them to mods initially. I know for many new spinners the mods are what hooks them first, try focusing more on the spinning aspect of it. Show them that you don't need mods to spin, stop spinning mods at school only spin normal pens. Show them some impressive tricks, or teach them how to charge... Introduce them to UPSB. There are many things you can do, and they're all better than complaining about how ignorant they are.
    +1

13. Van
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 01:27:05

Colin;59431][B]Q[/B]uoted[B]F[/B]or[B]T[/B]ruth "worthy" of spinning? Please, everyone has the capability to spin. How involved and dedicated you want to get into spinning is another story, So how about you stop being so arrogant about yourself? Everyone starts off with idiotic looking mods. So, long story short, mind your own beeswax[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=tacohead12 wrote: I agree with everyone who said you need to stop acting so high and mighty. You were probably just as noob as they were before.
    Agreed ^^ Who r u to tell others to fuck off and learn something new and get a better mod? If all they know is a "single charge" they don't need a perfectly balanced Bictory that satisfys u And the fact that ur "worthy of spinning" ticks me off; everyone learns from a charge or w/e just leave them alone; if they r ur friends, y not actually help them, instead of trying to be all hail and mighty when u probably are a noob as well

14. lndnwtsn
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 02:11:56

You guys are right. I cant really judge who is worthy of spinning sry. Everyone says what I am doing looks to hard and they don't thinks its worth it. I have thought about stop spinning at school but I get in like 3 hour of practice then and I would still get bothered by some people. I shouldn't be judging people, I guess really anyone can spin. Thanks a lot for all help. PS Who's Colin, and I admit I am a pretty big dick. I should probably just keep to myself so I don't screw anything else up, Im probably a crappy pen spinner anyway.

15. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 04:20:07

and im a bigger dick .....fuck you and get over yourself

16. Paramours
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 05:56:44

Don't rant about it if there's a simple answer: tell them to back off. Everyone is worthy because everyone can hold a pen. Ranting about how you think you're more worthy or better than them just shows how you're attempting to make yourself feel better. From what I've learned in my life, stepping on people in order to make yourself feel better is a sign of immaturity and arrogance. Anyways, it's just my little opinion. Don't take it to heart but if you act like this, UPSB won't respond so nicely.

17. Biji
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 06:26:38

Never has the world seen a man more full of himself. Oh god, I remember you, you're the one who was cussing at Marc in the shoutbox!

18. Frip
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 06:40:28

lndnwtsn wrote: Basically Me and this other kid are the only one worthy of spinning.
    soup noob o need a hand off your horse? soret go look elsewhere

19. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 08:37:18

Is the title of this thread directed at you ?

20. lndnwtsn
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 12:56:33

Sorry about the language, but hat was my cousin. I left myself logged in and he decided it would be fun to cuss out everyone in the shoutbox

21. lndnwtsn
    Date: Thu, Feb 3 2011 21:49:02

yep

22. dekaf
    Date: Thu, Feb 3 2011 21:53:37

i like this kid

23. sangara
    Date: Thu, Feb 3 2011 22:00:34

Just stop spinning.

24. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, Feb 3 2011 22:22:06

Biji;59599]Never has the world seen a man more full of himself. Oh god, I remember you, [color=red]you're the one who was cussing at Marc in the shoutbox![/color][/QUOTE] Anyone that cusses Eriror. You gotta get over my dead body first, pal. And this is actually just a very easy puzzle to solve. [QUOTE=TheAafg wrote: Ok, say this "i don't care about how good you are ok? i want some privacy, can you please leave me alone, kthxbye" i know its a little rude, but they shouldn't bother you after that. If they still bother you after that, they are gay.
    ^ This.

25. boshi
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 07:27:53

WOW. Who the hell do you think you are?

26. Jazz
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 14:27:28

boshi wrote: WOW. Who the hell do you think you are?
    Well, if you mean Erkiondus(idk how to spell) he's erriors fanboy>

27. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 17:04:33

Jazz wrote: Well, if you mean Erkiondus(idk how to spell) he's erriors fanboy>
    DOUBLE FAIL

28. neXus
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 17:14:40

Punch yourself in the face you idiot. I did not read your thread but from skipping over several replies from other people you seem to be generally disliked so I thought I'd join in.

29. sangara
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 19:46:10

neXus wrote: Punch yourself in the face you idiot. I did not read your thread but from skipping over several replies from other people you seem to be generally disliked so I thought I'd join in.
    You sir are awesome.

30. Jazz
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 13:47:40

Erirornal Kraione wrote: DOUBLE FAIL
    :)

31. -ACE-
    Date: Tue, Feb 8 2011 06:24:33

id tell them to join upsb or youtube

32. SJ
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 03:36:05

help them if you can. who knows, they might get better and you might get to like them if not, at least you tried. if you dont want to, i say avoid them in every way you can lol