UPSB v4

Off-topic / Favorite Super Hero

1. juggalo666666
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 17:04:18

My favorite super hero is The Incredible Hulk. I like him because he's green and thats my favorite color is green and the complex idea of gamma radiation causing you to get super powers doesn't seem that far out. Dislikes in super heros: 1.Superman because a super hero doesn't need to have every super power available. 2.Mr.Fantastic the stretchy power just doesn't seem cool Who are your favorites.:)

2. fang
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 18:10:15

my most favorite super hero is Rorschach from Watchmen He is really my favorite hero becausse he is not like the steriotype hero's, but a hero who has realistic feelings he is not brave as normal Hero's and catch the bad guys with illegal resources. to bad he died... [sorry for my bad English]

3. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 18:21:12

fang wrote: my most favorite super hero is Rorschach from Watchmen He is really my favorite hero becausse he is not like the steriotype hero's, but a hero who has realistic feelings he is not brave as normal Hero's and catch the bad guys with illegal resources. to bad he died... [sorry for my bad English]
    I also love Rorschch. Your english is fine dude, just keep practicing and you will be excellent in english in no time. I also like spiderman, superman, wolverine, batman, flash, pretty much every damn superhero.

4. neXus
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 19:22:52

Gotta go with Deadpool.

5. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 19:54:11

" Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race."

6. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 20:06:27

colourfulXinsanity wrote: " Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race."
    tl;dr

7. Ohayo
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 20:44:51

TheAafg wrote: tl;dr
    She said Super man thinks we're a bunch of bitches. Other than that, Batman is the only man.

8. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 20:46:30

Ohayo wrote: She said Super man thinks we're a bunch of bitches. Other than that, Batman is the only man.
    Its a HE*

9. Ohayo
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 20:47:36

TheAafg wrote: Its a HE*
    cXi is a man!? well my life has been a lie.

10. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 20:50:41

Ohayo wrote: cXi is a man!? well my life has been a lie.
    i feel for you man :( apparently he had balls right under his vagina

11. Vassenato
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 22:16:16

The one that kills ICP

12. Hippo2626
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 22:18:23

I a big comic book freak so I have too many favourites to name

13. neXus
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 22:30:39

colourfulXinsanity wrote: When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman.
    I disagree. That person still is Spiderman / Batman, he just isn't recognized as that.

14. KisukeHollow
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 23:42:26

my favorite super hero is Zombo with the Banhammer he can ban people sleeping =D

15. juggalo666666
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 13:43:28

I think the only one I dont like is batman because the only power he has is money and no 'super powers' like flying.

16. Yanos
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 13:58:00

myt favoairtite superi hearo is auqa man bbeaucase he can call sea animals that swim and shit so i can fuck all i want withouht a condom beacuase i can call my swimming sperm to get hthe FUCK OUT of the vagina oonce I release

17. Marky14
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 14:12:07

anyone can change my name ? i would like to change my name to xXxStRiKeSxXx ? because i do not like to post my real name .. :))

18. Rarity
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 14:28:49

My fav is Zumbo because he's got a banhammer which he uses to eliminate trolls and flamey guys from the community to keep it peaceful. :D

19. crinix
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 14:29:44

Probably gow has no comic but my fav is Kratos. He is so fucking cool and rebel.

20. juggalo666666
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 17:28:54

Ok kratos is not a comic book super hero,though awesome im talking about like marvel or dc comic book heros. (god of war 3 is awesome though)

21. That Dirty Dog
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 18:12:02

Supaman!

22. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 18:16:16

colourfulXinsanity wrote: " Now, a staple of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When that character wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic Superman stands alone. Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race."
    what a great monologue from a great movie, one of my favorite scenes

23. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, Feb 3 2011 15:57:45

juggalo666666 wrote: I think the only one I dont like is batman because the only power he has is money and no 'super powers' like flying.
    I guess I have a different taste. I love heroes with no superpowers. =/ Like Batman, The Punisher, Ironman or stuff like that. They have a will to provide people not to spare the same fate with them. And they do that with bare hands, brains and skills, not with supernatural powers. They push themselves over the limits to be 'extraordinary'. No offense to superheroes with superpowers, I love them as well. They look great and appealling, especially when it comes to CG or huge movies.[Even though, movies always screwed up the original storylines. :(] But the main reason why I like no superpower-heroes is what I said above. They give the inspiration to me, not by to kill people or villains, but to show that we can be more than what we are. We can improve if we try, by using our own brains and our two hands to be better at the career. Or maybe that I usually love to be different, so I usually love something different on my own. Just an opinion, though.

24. -ACE-
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 03:17:27

the punisher i dont like superman because he is like virtually invincible

25. poisoned
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 05:13:06

The Quickster. For anyone who's watched SpongeBob.

26. RdHg
    Date: Sat, Feb 5 2011 05:48:23

I love pretty much all superheros, but I'd have to say some of my tops are Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, and Iron Man

27. medacyber
    Date: Sun, Feb 6 2011 05:19:04

ok me the flash lol i know its kinda lame but hes been my fav since i was little lol

28. Light
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 00:52:10

spiderman ever since a kid

29. juggalo666666
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 15:10:36

Spiderman is a good superhero he's like my 4th favorite superhero.

30. casperecium
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 15:14:44

wolverine or whatever you call him???

31. Clyde
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 15:36:07

does goku count??? if not then superman....no need to state reason why others: ghost rider : biker + leather jacket punisher : badass iron man: money and women

32. juggalo666666
    Date: Wed, Feb 9 2011 18:41:15

i think goku could count but only as a super sayain.

33. spawn
    Date: Thu, Feb 17 2011 21:32:57

My favorite superhero is lighting lad

34. juggalo666666
    Date: Mon, Feb 28 2011 16:59:26

spawn wrote: My favorite superhero is lighting lad
    ?

35. Mr.Squekers
    Date: Mon, Feb 28 2011 23:38:47

Goku. /end

36. juggalo666666
    Date: Wed, Mar 2 2011 19:41:22

-ACE- wrote: the punisher i dont like superman because he is like virtually invincible
    Exactly superman has every power in the book and his only weakness is kryptonite which only lex can get his hands on

37. xepher
    Date: Thu, Mar 3 2011 05:06:40

The Flaming C

38. juggalo666666
    Date: Thu, Mar 3 2011 18:11:37

Chlymydia is not a super her0. :)