UPSB v4

Battlezone / UPSB Tournament Round 1 - RESULTS OUT!

1. Jamie Enns
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 06:06:10

Mage in Black VS Idola Winner = [B]Mage In Black[/B] (2/3)

SpoilerWell, I see these combos almost as apples and oranges. MIB has a fantastic trick set and Idola has the execution and smoothness. The way I see these combos, I feel that Idolas combo was only smooth because it was easy. I appreciate MIB's baks at the end (and @00:20) and his little around mini combo and feel that MIB deserves the win because of them.Winner = Mage In Black. This is a pretty hard decision, two solid spinners two completely different combos. Mage in Black's combo definitely had more difficulty but it felt scattered and uncontrolled. Idola was way more controlled way more classic going back to the 06-07 Koreans. I would have had to give it to Mage but the part from 00:14-00:17 killed it for me, it just felt so uncontrolled. Winner Idola. Winner: Mage in Black IDOLA definitely had the upper hand here in terms of execution and smoothness but was lacking in difficulty relative to Mage in Black and also had a less interesting combo.
    exclusive VS Escorpio123 Winner = [B]Escorpio123[/B] (3/3)
    Spoilerthis is a bizarre battle in terms of combo length. I dig that Exclusive had less spam and a cool style, but the combo seems extremely inappropriate for a tournament. Escorpio could do with out the extra charges, but overall had a smooth combo that featured a fair amount of range in tricks. Winner = Escorpio123 Yet again two completely different combos... For what he had I enjoyed exclusive's video more, but the plain fact that it was 8 seconds long I can't give it to him. Winner Escorpio123 Winner: Escorpio123 Exclusive had a really short combo that didn't have a whole lot going on except for some nice smoothness. Escorpio on the other hand had a lot more difficulty and variety.
    slice VS Twine Winner = [B]Twine[/B] (2/3)
    SpoilerSlice, whoa, great combo. Very smooth and neat links hidden through out. Twine, WHOA, amazing combo. Some fantastic links, execution and power. Your combo was put together well, structure and what not. So, not to say Slice had a bad combo, but Twine's was better. Winner = Twine Finally an easier battle to judge, and two strong contenders I have never heard of. First off, both spinners were very smooth and controlled, I enjoyed that very much. Watching Twine's video he seems to really rely on his flashy moves and smooth pass reverse's, and then slice seems to be more sonic work with a good solid smoothness. I really enjoyed the wiper section on slice's combo I'm definitely leaning more towards him. Winner slice. Winner: Twine This was a tough one, both combos were nice and had some interesting stuff but also had the issue of running out of steam near the end of their middle section. I felt that Twine had a bit more difficulty and variety.
    Vento VS Enkronidus Winner = [B]Enkronidus[/B] (3/3)
    SpoilerVento's combo seemed so structured and well paced, as where Enkronidus seemed like a freestyle, just him trying to fit baks into a combo. The thing is, Enkronidus has the better combo. Enkronidus will win this one, but if he continues into new rounds, he should put some focus into it, with combo structure and variety. Winner = Enkronidus Interesting battle, at first view I feel like both spinners could use more variety, but that's fine, we're all learning here. Vento I liked, my only complaint is the whole back and forward thing going on, you get to 12 change direction go to 34 back and forth, back and forth, but again that's just a learning thing. As you learn more tricks and if you're conscious of how you're spinning then you can change that. Enkronidus obviously had more difficulty, but honestly if you're spinning a pen like that then you should be way above that. I have more a problem with the pen that with your actual combo, the combo's fine, and due to the difficulty and more flowing attributes I'll give it to you. However I'd want to see more variety. Winner Enkronidus. Winner: Enkronidus Enkronidus had a bit too many baks but had a more difficult combo because of it. Vento started off strong but his combo began to feel repetitive near the end with a few too many charge txs and less difficult tricks which is why I'm giving it to Enkronidus.
    Hippo2626 VS saurkk Winner = [B]Hippo2626[/B] (3/3)
    SpoilerHippo2626 wins this one hands down imo. Saurkk's combo has too much spam around his one trick, the rev palm spin. Hippo2626's combo on the other hand is loaded with neat linkages and has a high level of difficulty that tags along with those links. Winner = Hippo2626 Wow, awesome combo from Hippo, I haven't seen anything like that in ages, very, very nice. saurkk I'm sorry, I'm totally not as excited about your combo, in all honesty it was kind of bland and hard to see. Winner Hippo2626 Winner: Hippo2626 Hippo2626 had a more interesting, difficult combo, and although the flow of his combo was not especially smooth I think it was still enough for the win.
    VendettaBF VS icolor Winner = [B]iColor[/B] (2/3)
    SpoilerVendettaBF has a classy combo. Well rounded, well executed, classic power tricks. iColor has a great looking combo that has almost all the same classic power tricks, but with thought out linkages in-between them. Both combos seem great, but iColor's seems a bit more new age, with the tricks at the start of his combo. this is a toughie, but: Winner = iColor Vandetta I enjoyed your combo, you had one slip up at 00:13 but you should have ended it right after that last FL TA. iColor's combo seemed more put together and flowed a lot nicer. Because of better flow and I feel that the difficulty between you two seemed very similar I'm leaning towards iColor. Winner iColor. Winner: VendettaBF VendettaBF and icolor both had pretty nice combos with good execution and smoothness but VendettaBF had more difficulty with those baks and busts so I'm going to give it to him even though his execution wasn't quite as good.
    Neoknux Winner = [B]Neoknux[/B] JAN Winner = [B]JAN[/B] SPRINGFIELD VS wind Winner = [B]SPRINGFIELD[/B] (2/3)
    SpoilerThe first 8 seconds of SPRINGFIELD's combo was the best part of the match, but then his combo went downhill fast. Wind was composed throughout the whole thing, though his combo lacked palm down tricks, variety and thumb around links. I think I will go with SPRINGFIELD's combo, but he will have to watch the spam in future rounds if he makes it. Winner = SPRINGFIELD I'm just going to go out and say it, I feel like neither spinner really cared about these combos. It makes it lame to judge but I'll have to go with wind because I have no idea what the astetic appeal behind spamming direction changes is. Winner wind. Winner: SPRINGFIELD This was another hard one. SPRINGFIELD's execution was sloppy but Wind's combo didn't have much difficulty and his execution, although a lot better than SPRINGFIELD could also be better. Both combos also had a fair amount of spam. In the end I didn't feel that the difference in execution was enough to make up for the difference in difficulty.
    Iota VS Gland Winner = [B]Gland[/B] (3/3)
    Spoilerboth great combos, Iota and Gland seemed equalish trick wise, but Glands execution and presentation was batter. I would be happy with either making it to the next round though. Winner = Gland Hrm yet another interesting battle, I love the Littleboy inspiration behind Iota, pretty good combo, slip ups were prevelant though. Gland I like your combo but seriously, get a pen that fits your hand, I'll let it slide this time. Winner Gland. Winner: Gland Iota's combo had more interesting linkages but it dragged because of all of the ta > fl ta revs. Gland's combo was more succinct and his execution and smoothness were better than Iota's.
    Nix VS Raem Winner = [B]Nix[/B] (3/3)
    SpoilerRaem's combo is not bad, but Nix has a bunch of cool tricks and he does them well. Raem seems to scattered in comparison, so I will go with Nix. Winner = Nix First off I really enjoyed Nix's opener I would have liked to see it used more through the combo. Overall very smooth and controlled scored points in my book. Raem had a nice amount of difficulty but it just didn't seem to come together, very erratic and jumpy. Winner Nix. Winner: Nix Nix's combo was interesting and better executed than Raem's. Also, Raem's camera angle didn't suit him at all and made his combo look pretty unappealing.
    Pudels Kern Winner = [B]Pudels Kern[/B] Dudak VS Ricercar Winner = [B]Ricercar[/B] (2/3)
    SpoilerRicercar had it going on, but ended his combo short! Dudak's combo was well done with one slip up @00:05 but was too repetitive and easy for a tournament combo. I hope that Ricercar will step up his combo length if he makes it to future rounds. Winner = Ricercar I feel like both these spinners are on the same level, but like I've said previously, direction changes that are abrubt and abundant annoy me. Winner Dudak. Winner: Ricercar Although Ricercar's combo was a little too short, it was more interesting and less spammy.
    Miyat Winner = [B]Miyat[/B] Catfish Winner = [B]Catfish[/B] Kenes VS Tomohiro Winner = [B]Tomohiro[/B] (2/3)
    SpoilerREALLY CLOSE. I though both of you had fantastic combos. I have to say that it is a shame that only one of you will move on. Tomohiro's one slip up is a big factor all of a sudden. But I just feel as if I can't give this battle to Kenes because Tomo's combo had more to it. It felt well rounded and full. Kenes combo seems sort of empty but great at the same time. Maybe not for a tournament though. Winner = Tomohiro This is probably my most favorite battle so far, a very good match up. Kenes, loved the smoothness and the touch of difficulty very, very classy. Tomo I have to hand it to you for the 2p2h and the 1p2h although it could have been better executed when you got rid of the second pen and transfered to the other hand. In the end, because of the messed up transfer I'm going to have to give it to Kenes. Winner Kenes. Winner: Tomohiro Tomohiro had more difficulty because of his 2h stuff which was enough to give him the win, even with the small mistake.
    [SIZE="5"][B]ROUND TWO PAIRINGS:[/B][/SIZE] @iColor [SIZE="5"][B]VIDEOS FOR THE NEXT ROUND ARE DUE 12:00AM CST FRIDAY FEBRUARY 11TH[/B][/SIZE] *****video of the draw***** Congratulations to the winners! Sorry for the delay, and thank you so much judges ^^

2. Hippo2626
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 06:24:16

Thanks again Judges. Just wondering though, whats the judging structure for the next rounds? Will you be following the previous structure of Smoothness /5 , Difficulty /5 and Creativity /5 or just freeform like this?

3. Mage In Black
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 07:04:49

My spinning is scattered and uncontrolled? :[

4. Twine
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 07:07:56

@Enkronidus FFFFUUUUUUUUU- :<

5. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 07:13:01

Wow surprised in some matches. Also, The last judge in the line of my match is Awonw, I think. SpringField :O omg, he is good. - _ -

Twine wrote: @Enkronidus FFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK :<
    Good luck in that Twine since you said u were going to win the tournament, Idk now since you are facing Enkronidus o.O. :O Edit: Best of luck still to SpringField :).

6. Hippo2626
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 07:13:21

I was hoping I didn't have to go against Neoknux or MIB... @neoknux_009 All the best!

7. catfish
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 07:26:16

Good luck MIB!!!! :)

8. Twine
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 07:30:02

@Escorpio123 I am still going to try my hardest. I have made a pretty cool combo while waiting for results lol

9. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 07:37:16

Twine wrote: @Escorpio123 I am still going to try my hardest. I have made a pretty cool combo while waiting for results lol
    Yes sir, that's how we all get better :rolleyes: I also did same thing, while waiting - _ -.

10. Mage In Black
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 07:49:20

Good luck, catfish. You're that hidden gem I noticed D: I'll have my work cut out for me. Forgot to thank jamie and judges. Good work, guys. I hadn't realized my spinning was uncontrolled and chaotic. I shall try to fix that. I'm a bit sad to see idola leave. :[

11. exclusive
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 08:13:03

is that the avg score of the 3 judges?

12. neoknux_009
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 08:13:18

@Hippo2626 alright. Show me all youve got! im not holding back ;] good luck!!!

13. exclusive
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 08:28:28

also can u tell us which comments were made by which judge?

14. Enkronidus
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 09:52:54

For godsake, Twine? o_O Now this is my worst nightmare ever. He's like the finalist from my point of view and now I'm facing him. ._.; Thanks to the judges, though. I wouldn't have figured out that I had too many Baks. But I guess it's because of the Bak > Fl. Pass > MidBak stuff that I kinda repeated them twice. But I can still debate that the first one was with MidBak 1.5 > MidBak and the sequel one's Midbak ended in 13 slot. But yeah, I guess it was a little lack of variety from that. Well, at first place. The only fixed parts were the beginning, which is pretty hard,[I actually filmed an alternate version with Bak 1.5 x7 at the beginning mini-combo but I guess that'd have been too repetitive to actually put in action.] and the Shadow 13-12 then to an IndexAround 12-12 as shown in the middle of the combo. Just pointing out that they are actually harder than they look for some people that didn't notice. Oh well, would be a pretty tough battle for me this round. o_O

15. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 10:11:05

D'aww, too easy. Well, time to train my left hand more then? :P Good job, MIB! You're gonna go all the way. :)

16. walrus
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 12:38:19

so i have to vs pudles.... o.O good luck everyone who made it to RD2 =D

17. neoknux_009
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 13:01:33

yeah eh...can i have some feedback on my combo so i know how to improve too ;D

18. Mats
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 14:05:03

neoknux_009 wrote: yeah eh...can i have some feedback on my combo so i know how to improve too ;D
    Your combo was pretty good. Generally pretty smooth, well executed, a tough combo and quite a bit of variety. One thing that detracted was it was difficult to see. I think you should film the next combo against a different background, even if you just put down like some sheet of plain paper or something... Cos it sucks when a combo is difficult to see. Good job though, you could do well in this tournament. And twine gets 2/3? :wtf: 3/3 definately!

19. miyat
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 16:37:41

@iColor :0 Good luck Andrew and everyone else! Thanks Jamie and Judges! Could i have some feedback on my combo too? Since it wasn't judged.

20. Nix
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 16:58:44

Good luck Gland, it will be hard 'cause i've the FPSB's tournament in same time so, i'll try to give the best that i could. And sorry for Raem, i think he gives a great combo, good job.

21. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 17:41:45

lol...Idola lost....lol

22. vento
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 18:54:51

Thanks for the judging, nice to have such kind of feedback you can refer to, thats how it should be, great work by the judges, thanks again :) It´s not bad that I´ve lost - I´m way to bad for Enkronidus, good luck man, you gonna go far! ;)

23. Twine
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 19:02:22

TheAafg wrote: lol...Idola lost....lol
    Well idola was versing the spinner most likely to win UPSB comp. :p

24. iColor
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 19:13:24

GG VendettaBF, nice battle. Good luck Miyat. Give me a good battle!

25. Mats
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 19:20:36

miyat wrote: @iColor :0 Good luck Andrew and everyone else! Thanks Jamie and Judges! Could i have some feedback on my combo too? Since it wasn't judged.
    First thing - Lighting! You are definately going to need some better lighting for the next round! It's very difficult to see what's going on in the video. It is honestly bad enough that it could cost you in the next round! As for the combo, the tricks were nice, but the linkage wasn't great. It felt like a combo not quite properly learnt. The whole thing was a little jerky and awkward. So the trick selection and difficulty are okay, just make those linkages better, perhaps even by changing the order of tricks or by inserting 'linking' tricks inbetween. Oh the whole, decent. Oh and tournament is spelt t-o-u-r-n-a-m-e-n-t. ;)

26. sangara
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 21:41:22

Hippo2626 wrote: Thanks again Judges. Just wondering though, whats the judging structure for the next rounds? Will you be following the previous structure of Smoothness /5 , Difficulty /5 and Creativity /5 or just freeform like this?
    I feel that free-form like this is way better than a point system.

27. Hippo2626
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 21:45:11

okie thanks! I guess since Idola is out of this tourny, he can get back into the WT. Waiting to see hes ambi stuff.

28. VendettaBF
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 22:45:24

god dammit!

29. Ricercar
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 23:04:15

@Gland, great job bro, I cut it pretty close with the length, but nonetheless, great battle. :)

30. Wind
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 23:24:42

@iColor It's up to you two. For O13!

31. iColor
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 23:39:15

Yeah, round one, 4 O13 members has to go against each other. :/ Springfield, don't battle me. xD

32. walrus
    Date: Thu, Feb 10 2011 23:54:45

where do we send our videos for round to @Jamie Enns?

33. Jamie Enns
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 00:06:45

pm me a link please!

34. Paramours
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 02:55:47

CATFISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

35. Twine
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 03:40:14

[video=youtube;XEUCvlY-Azc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUCvlY-Azc[/video]

36. Escorpio123
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 04:09:02

37. Mats
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 04:09:42

Twine wrote: [video=youtube;XEUCvlY-Azc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUCvlY-Azc[/video]
    FAIL.

38. Escorpio123
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 04:20:43

Mats wrote: FAIL.
    haha :P

39. Mats
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 04:25:54

Is he disqualified now?

40. Twine
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 04:31:35

??? explain.

41. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 05:09:01

I'm confused with the timing thingy. The videos are due in less than an hour right?

42. miyat
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 05:12:31

i think they're due by the end of the 11th. I dunno if i'll be able to get a combo in, :/.

43. Mats
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 05:27:22

miyat wrote: i think they're due by the end of the 11th. I dunno if i'll be able to get a combo in, :/.
    Weaksauce.

44. catfish
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 07:04:37

wait are the videos due by the end of Friday? like once its saturday feb. 11 2011 then its late? and if so can i go by hawaii time?

45. Escorpio123
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 07:22:26

catfish wrote: wait are the videos due by the end of Friday? like once its saturday feb. 11 2011 then its late? and if so can i go by hawaii time?
    You mean it is late by February 12th right? everyone has different time - _ -. Different states or countries. ;)

46. catfish
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 07:29:49

ya its late by february 12th rite? is that what it means?

47. Mats
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 07:40:44

We should always just do times on GMT. ;)

48. catfish
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 07:45:31

i dont know wat GMT even is dude :/

49. Escorpio123
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 08:10:52

catfish wrote: i dont know wat GMT even is dude :/
    General Motorola Track ^_^. I am not sure but I think it's Global M... Time.

50. Twine
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 09:39:58

Just submit asap

51. Mats
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 11:48:39

Greenwich Mean Time fools. All the times that aren't GMT are +/- from this one.

52. walrus
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 11:55:38

[video=youtube;yCC49SGv700]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCC49SGv700[/video] and @Twine reminds me of baimai except without creativity but more better linkages...

53. neoknux_009
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 12:06:25

@Twine. that was hella nice. you are a really scary beast man. heres mine. [video=youtube;EfDrxMM079c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfDrxMM079c[/video]

54. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 13:24:57

[video=youtube;4SBuGn4I8aM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SBuGn4I8aM[/video] bad :( sosad http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1N...

55. Ricercar
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 18:37:50

lol twine...why would you speed up your vid

56. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 19:26:26

Wish they gave one more day or at least a half of it for the filming. :( Dude, I had been busy like totally last week.[And probably next week as well] I only have today and the filming wasn't going quite well. I could just film a quick video but I guess that won't do at all, especially for a finalist candidate like Twine. I really want to battle with him, since it would be pretty challange and I had been thinking about stuff I could put in this round's combo a lot. But if it's really overdue, then screw that. :( If so, I really have nothing to say but good luck in your future rounds for Twine. :dunno:

57. Twine
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 19:56:51

If possible could Enkronidus have 2 more days? I would approve. He is too good D:

58. catfish
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 20:18:13

If he gets more time then we all get more time to make it fair :/

59. Jamie Enns
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 20:47:33

[B][SIZE="5"]NEW DEADLINE:[/SIZE][/B] Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 11:59:59 PM CMT click --> [SIZE="5"][B]COUNTDOWN[/B][/SIZE] <-- link @iColor

60. Twine
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 21:31:36

Thank you Jamie :)

61. walrus
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 23:35:56

wow that many people didnt send?!?! this was going to be easier than i thought,.....

62. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Feb 11 2011 23:59:56

Jan wrote: wow that many people didnt send?!?! this was going to be easier than i thought,.....
    your opponent this round is pudels kern, i wish you the best of luck :P gfg

63. miyat
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 00:22:12

I tried filming from 5-12ish yesterday. Didn't work out :/. Today i filmed after school, but had to go to my dad's house early for the weekend, so i didn't film. I could try with ipod, but due to the coldness in the house, i don't think it's going to work out. Good luck to all.

64. Jamie Enns
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 00:24:42

don't give up! :o

65. Hippo2626
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 00:54:01

THANKS JE for extending the due date. The current clip I have is horrible and now I have time to refilm.

66. neoknux_009
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 01:05:39

ugh..now hippo is going to make a video after watching mine. im not really for this extension :/ but sure. =.=

67. Hippo2626
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 01:25:17

neoknux_009 wrote: ugh..now hippo is going to make a video after watching mine. im not really for this extension :/ but sure. =.=
    Honestly, I won't change the combo and I'm not refilming cause I saw your clip. It's just horrible in execution now but I'll try to film it before the first due date to make it fair.

68. Ricercar
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 02:28:17

im gonna lose anyway XD

69. catfish
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 06:28:45

@MIB don't be surprised if i dont get a vid in by the extended due date cuz i have choke work i gotta do and imma be out all day tomorow cuz of baseball >__< if i dont turn in a vid, and if u dont mind i would still like to battle u sometime in the future though :)

70. Mage In Black
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 07:16:43

Heh, I'm lazy to film myself. I'll probably throw something up after a few minutes of filming. I'd love to battle you later if you can't make it for this round.

71. catfish
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 08:03:36

haha shoots :) thanks man i appreciate it hope u go far and win this tourney :)

72. Mage In Black
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 08:35:54

[video=youtube;_dclcjvGZtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dclcjvGZtI[/video] My vid. Still processing and whatnot. Cool finisher, no? @catfish Thanks. :]

73. Escorpio123
    Date: Sat, Feb 12 2011 09:47:48

Mage In Black wrote: [video=youtube;_dclcjvGZtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dclcjvGZtI[/video] My vid. Still processing and whatnot. Cool finisher, no? @catfish Thanks. :]
    Lol the last animal ^_^

74. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Feb 13 2011 04:14:06

[video=youtube;zc59OSaqjdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc59OSaqjdY[/video]

75. Kirby
    Date: Sun, Feb 13 2011 04:34:55

Just saying this was kinda a gay time to do UPSB tourny with the WT going on? Unless it makes you kinda feel like your own little mini WT, lol idk.

76. AwonW
    Date: Sun, Feb 13 2011 05:04:02

Kirby wrote: Just saying this was kinda a gay time to do UPSB tourny with the WT going on? Unless it makes you kinda feel like your own little mini WT, lol idk.
    Yeah, I know. Having this tournament happening at the same time as the WT makes me want to have sex with men soooo bad.

77. Jamie Enns
    Date: Sun, Feb 13 2011 08:05:19

so everyone knows that all the videos are due? people aren't taking this seriously enough.

78. Escorpio123
    Date: Sun, Feb 13 2011 08:36:09

/Sent. Not happy about my combo, I could have done it better, but wtheck, I only had 2 hours left o.O. I was sleepy - _ -, I used my last resource, Webcam :O. I know everyone is busy too, so no excuses I guess :/ Edit: Here :(. Good luck to SpringField. ;), he was so smooth :O [video=youtube;A8bKpVclUa8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8bKpVclUa8[/video]

79. neoknux_009
    Date: Sun, Feb 13 2011 08:54:10

lol im screwed. nice new moves and links from hippo =.=

80. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Feb 13 2011 08:56:07

neoknux_009 wrote: lol im screwed. nice new moves and links from hippo =.=
    I'll probably lose based on execution.

81. neoknux_009
    Date: Sun, Feb 13 2011 09:00:54

lol that was great execution ... D; i infact loved the combo