UPSB v4

General Discussion / What makes you mad about people that don't spin?

1. Spinproven
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 20:13:13

Mine is when ppl take my mod thinking its funny, or people who say "why dont u just join color guard". . . . what makes u mad?

2. miyat
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 20:17:40

they can't tell the difference between an easy trick and a hard trick

3. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 20:25:56

How ugly they are >=[. No but I think some of the things that make me mad about people who don't spin make me mad about some of the people who do as well. Ignorance, annoyingness, disregard. (race, sex and sexual preference, physical appearance) [jk]

4. Spinproven
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 21:40:51

i know lol a thumbaround looks cooler to them then a hai tua!! lol

5. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 21:44:56

Maybe it's because you aren't executing the trick very well... or because they simply can't follow what you're doing and see it as random wailing around (like when the mimic you) most people have never seen anything like psing so they aren't sure how to interpret it. Thumbaround many people can follow, 1 rotation, and are still baffeled by it. =]

6. Spinproven
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 21:53:05

Ya thats exactly it, i was just making an example lol probably shoulda used a different trick besides the hai tua

7. PSFREAK
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 08:17:58

they dont know how hard it is

8. Biji
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 08:20:05

"pen twirling" IT'S CALLED PEN SPINNING, DAMMIT! D:

9. Cooper
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 08:27:51

when they touch my mods

10. Milk
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 10:17:20

When they go "OMG you're that dude who can do all those mean as pen tricks aye?!" *proceeds to pull a pen out of nowhere and forces it into my hands* "Look I really don't wan-"DOITDOITDOIT" "Fine" *halfheartedly do some crappy simple fs, and in the middle of not caring, I drop the pen* "HAHA shame I knew you were gonna drop it. U suk lol."

11. pred
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 10:46:49

Yeh people think me doing a demons sonic or devil sonic (cant remember) is more amazing then twisted sonic double bust.

12. chris
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 11:13:41

but pred, it is o.O lolz :P kidding aside, so far I'm not that mad at them since I haven't encountered any people who pissed me off as of now.

13. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 12:57:21

When they start taking your mods and tearing it apart.

14. PandaPaws
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 13:26:53

Hippo2626 wrote: When they start taking your mods and tearing it apart.
    YES!! My classmate took my F1r3Fly Mod and RIPPED IT APART, taking out the inserts while asking "Why this pen so weird one" And when she tried to put back the insert, the whole insert crumbled up =.= i was like... :O , but she did apologize so yea :dunno:

15. Archermitch
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 17:41:15

When they take my mods and start pulling them apart and asking how much they cost, how I made them, etc. :/

16. Milk
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 18:37:55

After all this it sounds like a good idea to not bring your mods to school. Oh and another thing when people like slap your hand to make you drop and then say "Haha shame you fail" That gets annoying.

17. asdfcrow
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 18:51:39

It doesn't make me mad, it makes laugh when people try to make fun of me for it. Either their insults are retarded, or none at all. eg:"ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE GAY PEN SPINNERS." Which I reply with: "If you're going to insult someone, make sure you at least have a decent insult, seriously." And they ignore me now. :hmm:

18. Raphiel
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 19:10:12

Biji wrote: "pen twirling" IT'S CALLED PEN SPINNING, DAMMIT! D:
    I've had people call it every possible damn thing BUT pen spinning, pen twirling, pen twisting, pen twiddling, pen flailing etc -_-

19. Biji
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 19:24:23

I also hate it when they grab your pen and start twisting their hand in every possible direction, trying to make fun of you :|

20. Archermitch
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 19:41:45

Raphiel wrote: I've had people call it every possible damn thing BUT pen spinning, pen twirling, pen twisting, pen twiddling, pen flailing etc -_-
    I had one of my aunts call it "The pen flippy flippy" :P

21. Cooper
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 21:45:55

I always bring my crappy mods to school so wont be so bad if someone breaks

22. Bam!
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 11:29:16

People who borrow your R.S.V.P. mod and they like, push the back cap, which makes the mod shorter.. I really got pissed..

23. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 11:42:44

lack of hand-eye coordination

24. Necro
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 12:00:47

Sometimes when a guy come and steal my mod and think he can also Penspinning. Often they sad: "Look at me I'm a Penspinning pro"<<<:stupid: They aren't tolerant. -.-

25. RichardX
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 20:02:49

When you show them how to do something like the thumbaround, it's like they never stop trying. So during class, you can always hear a pen/pencil dropping for 45 minutes and when they can do the thumbaround, they think they're so good and awesome.

26. papa happy
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 06:00:25

Since it's not so big in the USA, they Always make fun of me for doing it. Man that makes me angery !!!!!! Then I show them some videos , then there like ok ok ok that's cool, then they want to take my mods and try to spin, and that makes me pissy . But at least there giving it a try, so I calm down. :)

27. davidguy
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 16:58:47

when people try to make me teach them because they're too lazy to look it up on the internet -__-

28. Jamal
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 17:19:01

my teacher calls it a baton... that was annoying.

29. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 16:27:38

When they make fun of Pen Spinning, saying it's stupid and useless. Which is obviously not true, same difference with Tennis. You just hit a ball with a racket or soccer that you just kick a ball into a goal. Pen Spinning is just the same matter! It's just not totally acceptable yet, because you don't get a lot of thing by being the best at it compared to other arts or sports... yet. And when they take my pens without my permission. =/

30. Anderfreeb
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 18:31:10

When people ask if you play the drums and you say no, and then they say you should learn -_-

31. Gizmoe
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 18:41:41

Not only can they not tell the difference between a hard and easy trick, but they always say "Sooooooooooooommmebody has no life.." ._.

32. Sabaku&#29392;
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 19:07:40

When they think it's a magic pen or that it's attached to a magnet. =/ seriously guys I don't see a magnet.

33. Greyman
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 19:16:10

I'm pretty much used to it now, but people tell me that I should join the colorguard a lot. Then they ask me if I play the drums, and laugh when I say no. It DOES tick me off when people call it 'stick twirling.' Oh, and when people try to use my KT as a throwing knife. D:

34. Erubieho
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 20:06:42

I hate when people relates it to non-studying, saying things like "you have too mucho spare time". :/

35. crinix
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 00:34:16

They say "If I'd practice, I'd be able to do that thing, too..." Damn it! Do it then! Edit: Also when they try to spin my pen though they can do only a thumbaround barely!

36. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jul 4 2010 03:11:21

When they give me some random stuff to spin like a broom and expect me to do all sort of fancy junk

37. Sabaku&#29392;
    Date: Sun, Jul 4 2010 04:01:38

Erubieho wrote: I hate when people relates it to non-studying, saying things like "you have too mucho spare time". :/
    That is why it was originally called rounin mawashi in japan, rounin meaning someone who was held back. =/

38. esp
    Date: Thu, Jul 8 2010 03:53:49

When a noob forced me to let him borrow my KT and he ended up losing it, then refusing to pay me back for the cost of the mod -_-

39. Dudak
    Date: Thu, Jul 8 2010 05:22:04

when they tell me to spin for them and then when I drop it they tell me I suck

40. PSFREAK
    Date: Thu, Jul 8 2010 18:19:49

how they allways ask "how do you do that ! " ummmmmmmm.............. practice!!!!!!!!!

41. Catch
    Date: Thu, Jul 8 2010 19:40:20

what makes me mad to those who dont spin is that they take my pen and wave there hand around like some kinda idiot trying to imitate me

42. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Jul 9 2010 07:55:11

When they say "Loser, you got no life."

43. Pen Ninja
    Date: Fri, Jul 9 2010 16:45:47

Hippo2626 wrote: When they give me some random stuff to spin like a broom and expect me to do all sort of fancy junk
    pick up fire staffing then u can do cool stuff with a broom :D

44. RdHg
    Date: Sat, Jul 10 2010 01:51:32

When people say "dude you spent 20$ on a pen?"

45. KTrinh93
    Date: Sat, Jul 17 2010 05:06:50

haha oh where to begin.. 1) "dude the color guard needs people you should join" 2) "pen twirling" <_< 3) "DUDE LOOK AT WHAT HES DOING WITH THAT PEN" *everyone looks* 4) *picks up mod* "dude what is this a baton?!" 5) "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU DROPPED IT!!!" :pointlaugh: 6) when people take my mods and try to spin them but just do random crap with it 7) "how do you write with this?" 7a) "why would you carry/make a pen that doesn't write?" 8) "do you make/buy those pens just for spinning?" 9) they dont appreciate pen spinning in its entirety 10) when they act all shocked that theres a world cup and world tournament theres more but thats just some of them XD

46. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 02:41:54

Also, when they don't give a fuck, I mean CMON you're doing some amazing shit right there and they don't even notice, bugs me.

47. PureE
    Date: Sun, Jul 18 2010 06:21:03

oh oh I hate when they say this : "what's the point of buying a lot of pens(mod) if u only play with one hand? man,what a waste of money!" - so? It's for my collections. well I'm pretty sure they'll nver know how addicted we are on collecting different types of mods. :blink: and this : "Idiot,if I were you,I would have used all the money for food" - c'mon,food?? seriously?that's the lamest excuse I ever heard. <_<

48. galax3i
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 18:07:41

They say pen spinning is stupid and useless, and won't believe me when i tell them there is a pen spinning world tournament. they just laugh and make fun of it.

49. galax3i
    Date: Tue, Jul 20 2010 18:10:10

Also, they say, "That's so easy! I can do that!" and they do suck random shit.

50. Matt
    Date: Thu, Jul 22 2010 17:03:27

when the first thing they do when they pick up a dc mod is take off both caps :P then off course: "is this even a pen?"

51. Matt
    Date: Thu, Jul 22 2010 17:05:59

and when they assume you have no life .__.

52. Poseidon
    Date: Sat, Jul 24 2010 21:59:10

When people call it "twirling" I have a strong urge to yell at them, I did once... The picking up the pen and waving it around pisses me off almost as much. I don't mind the "How much did that cost" Comments but the "Man i bet you spend all your time just doing that" makes my eye twitch

53. niall
    Date: Mon, Aug 2 2010 11:15:52

Here we go! 1) "niall , stop spinning that pen" "sorry miss" 2)When i try to teach them thumbaround ("that one that goes round the fingers") they press it really hard at flick across the room 3)Say that they can do it, when i ask them to show me they refuse to show me 4)throwing my mods across the room, just to watch me run and get them as if they are Worth $1m 5)Telling me to stop "pen flicking" as it annoys them 6)"whoa niall that's a cool pen, how much was it?" "$15" "omg u loozer u have no life!!!111one!!1

54. EliteN00Bz
    Date: Tue, Aug 3 2010 14:24:23

kanang tuyok2x ba gi onsa na nimo? (Translation: That twirling thingy how do you do it?)

55. {TH}Enzo
    Date: Wed, Aug 4 2010 06:42:54

they cannot differentiate tricks/hybrids/combos from other. It's like they think I'm doing the same thing over and over again.

56. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, Aug 4 2010 07:30:36

Thumb around looks 'cooler' than Hai Tua. OMFG what is this pen?! -starts taking it apart-

57. papa happy
    Date: Wed, Aug 4 2010 07:58:52

Poseidon wrote: When people call it "twirling" I have a strong urge to yell at them, I did once... The picking up the pen and waving it around pisses me off almost as much. I don't mind the "How much did that cost" Comments but the "Man i bet you spend all your time just doing that" makes my eye twitch
    i fing hate it when they call it twirling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! makes me want to punch a cute baby kitty!

58. zelkova20
    Date: Fri, Aug 13 2010 00:32:36

2 words "baton twirling"

59. Paramours
    Date: Fri, Aug 13 2010 04:25:25

"Twirling", and the amazement that you can spend $20 on a pen that doesn't write.

60. Archermitch
    Date: Fri, Aug 13 2010 05:13:55

{TH}Enzo wrote: they cannot differentiate tricks/hybrids/combos from other. It's like they think I'm doing the same thing over and over again.
    Ugh, I know what you mean. I'd been spinning in front of my friend for nearly 6 months and then I tried to teach him a sonic and he went, "wait, there's more than one?" I was thinking, "How could you not tell that from the start? Does it really looks like a whole bunch of fingerpasses?"

61. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Sep 3 2010 01:11:57

When they ask if you know how to do a certain trick which you probably do but because they have no idea how to explain it, you don't know what they're talking about. Which would make you look like a noob. Even worse they continue to try and explain it and bug you about it.

62. Jedj
    Date: Fri, Sep 3 2010 05:37:15

Hippo2626 wrote: When they ask if you know how to do a certain trick which you probably do but because they have no idea how to explain it, you don't know what they're talking about. Which would make you look like a noob. Even worse they continue to try and explain it and bug you about it.
    This happens a lot to me when I used to hacky sack. Also, what I hate is when my friends take my pen and try to get me to teach them, but most give up. Only two of my friends mastered TA and Charge, and one of them actually figured out to do Thumbspin 1.5 on his own =]

63. RR24
    Date: Fri, Sep 3 2010 08:06:11

when 2 people fight over a delicate mod saying IWANNA C MAAAAAAANNNNGGGG and the start a tug of war with it and it pulls apart into 2 (firefly) then one guy throws one half at the other guy really hard and storms away, and the other guy trys to put it back together but shits it up even moar than the guys says here you go, *gives it to me* then walks away realllyy fuckin fast fast <_<

64. Aries
    Date: Sat, Sep 4 2010 09:24:16

Misuse of terms, like twirling...it makes me shiver

65. Rarity
    Date: Wed, Sep 8 2010 09:16:21

Some people say "Get a life!" especially my classmates. :whut:

66. happy_happy
    Date: Wed, Sep 15 2010 05:17:13

yeayea "pen twirling" I've also joined color guard XD but I hated it. I really hate it when they grab my writable mods and dismantle them

67. Afrit
    Date: Wed, Sep 15 2010 12:00:35

When people take my mod and flail their hand around trying to copy me. Or when the teacher takes it...whoops ><. I had the same problems with my rubix cube when I did that.

68. spinnerhui
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 02:23:58

Sabaku狐 wrote: When they think it's a magic pen or that it's attached to a magnet. =/ seriously guys I don't see a magnet.
    Only Bonkura uses Magnets....RIP

69. mintypaladin
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 03:41:37

spinnerhui wrote: Only Bonkura uses Magnets....RIP
    nununu k4s..prolly used then kam used them with his lithium cypher mod during the pmwt 2010 so no its not only bonkura bak to the topic when ppl take and try to copy.. im in band and i <3 spinning mallets but there not weighted as well as drum sticks

70. Vassenato
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 04:57:33

When people ask me to teach them how to do it and expect to get as good as me in a few moments. "OH MY GOD, CAN YOU TEACH HE THAT!!!!!111" Me: "Yeah sure" *I try to teach them thumbaround or something* "Yeah, That's cool but teach me how to do all the stuff you can do" *Facepalm*

71. Twine
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 06:44:38

"Woah pen flipping! Let me try" *Throws around MX while I worry about it's saftey

72. SyntaxError
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 18:17:13

When they call it "pen twirling". When the new pen spinners make zt's and heavy ass self mods. They go "it's easy" and when I hand them my ballsign, they can't do a a single trick. :facepalm: And worst of all, when they discovered the buster and everyone mass ordered them from pw. I mean, I understand when people want to see my mods, but people just take my Dr CT and throw it back and forth over the cement. One last thought. I hate it when people try to convince me to stop because they can't PS as well as me. =_=

73. walrus
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 18:46:20

once, they stole my mod and hid it and i couldnt find it...

74. tacohead12
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 20:05:11

Wow, I feel bad for all you guys. The worst I had was this guy who pen spins kinda, but he's a noob and thinks he's all pro, then he messed up my fir3fly =.= Most ppl think Im really cool for penspinning o-o especially asian girls for some reason

75. Pen Ninja
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 03:56:49

at one point i let my kt out of sight for a few seconds, next i found it, some asshole decided to take off EVERY piece, including some that were superglued for stability -.-

76. esp
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 08:04:16

SyntaxError wrote: When they call it "pen twirling". When the new pen spinners make zt's and heavy ass self mods. They go "it's easy" and when I hand them my ballsign, they can't do a a single trick. :facepalm: And worst of all, when they discovered the buster and everyone mass ordered them from pw. I mean, I understand when people want to see my mods, but people just take my Dr CT and throw it back and forth over the cement. One last thought. I hate it when people try to convince me to stop because they can't PS as well as me. =_=
    i wanna go back and pwn the noobs at JMS sooo bad XD

77. Vassenato
    Date: Mon, Sep 20 2010 04:38:39

Pen Ninja wrote: at one point i let my kt out of sight for a few seconds, next i found it, some asshole decided to take off EVERY piece, including some that were superglued for stability -.-
    Jesus, I had that happen to me once when I was in school. I had a fake firefly mod and I was just sitting in art class. Let it out of my sight for a few seconds and at the end of class I was like "Where the fuck did my pen go?" I found pieces of it scattered all over the fucking steps, I was pissed.

78. Alvaris
    Date: Mon, Sep 20 2010 06:22:59

woah. well mine happened sometime early this year lol when i had my modrod. i put it somewhere, went away for a couple of minutes, and it went missing =_= later i found them with some kids playing catch or something ._. dude wtf my modrod isnt a catching stick or something..lol

79. cyshing
    Date: Tue, Sep 21 2010 14:29:49

I don't like people/spinner who don't know how to spin/mod (if they don't spin, they probably dont know how to mod) - to try to take apart my mods' caps or the 2 ends (especially Tornado mod) - when they touch my mod(s) when i'm not around, and the mod accidentally loosen, then they try to put back, but instead, they messed up my mod. (they even thought they properly "recovered" my mod ==) Sometimes there is no way to properly undo the mess, i have to waste a part or two to redo that section. =_=

80. SyntaxError
    Date: Wed, Sep 22 2010 02:19:23

esp0624 wrote: i wanna go back and pwn the noobs at JMS sooo bad XD
    LOL, there's barely anymore spinners, only the strong survived. :D Another thing, it's so stupid, but I have to put my pens, pen mods, pencils into my locker before PE or they'll get jacked. Stupid poor low lifes.

81. chris
    Date: Wed, Sep 22 2010 03:40:23

Reading all these makes me feel sad for you guys. Well, so far i haven't had a problem with my mods, since everybody here is so well behaved. :)

82. Atsume
    Date: Wed, Sep 22 2010 03:46:36

haha i feel bad cause i use the cheapest easiest made mod ever >.< till i get my namae comssa

83. Kiduke
    Date: Fri, Sep 24 2010 00:58:23

First, they think I'm a retard or something for practicing something to increase my dexterity. Second, THEY KEEP STEALING MY MODS.

84. Alvaris
    Date: Fri, Sep 24 2010 07:30:48

wow. get a dr kt or something and stab them?

85. Kiduke
    Date: Sat, Sep 25 2010 05:24:22

Lol, I would, but jail doesn't sound all that great to me.

86. itzDaKine
    Date: Sat, Sep 25 2010 05:51:51

i hate it wen they grab the mod outta my hand in the middle of a trick or combo! or wen they pull of the both my caps for my CYL nd asks does it write. or wen everyone is amazed by that one guy in class that can do a TA while i am doin pinky spreads rite nxt to him. or wen ur pen spinning nd someone sees u nd they say "THATS SO SIK!" then everyone else has to be a biter nd do it.

87. spinnerhui
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 19:53:26

...U all make me feel so noob cuz I don't know half the spinners and mods ur talking about...and I can't mod for shit...feel so pathetic now *cries*...hate it when people call it twirling and do a bad imitation by holding the pen and moving their arm *shivers*

88. Atsume
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 20:36:06

i hated it when this one kid in my school came up to me when i was spinning before school grabbed my first mod ever and went to his friends and was like look what i can do flailed his arms then snapped/bent my mod it was only a bictory but still..

89. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 21:06:22

1. When you need something to write with but wen you look tz only mods! 2. When ppl call me fail cuz i cant do Hai Tua everytime wen all they can do is a TA

90. RdHg
    Date: Mon, Sep 27 2010 00:46:58

when random ppl I dont know, but they know me as "the guy who pen spins", just walks up to me, hands out some noobish and crap mod, and says "do it". And I'm like wtf.

91. PL_MRL
    Date: Mon, Sep 27 2010 05:27:29

When they get their hands on my pencil they won't let go! (referring to my classmates). Then they start doing some sort of fingerpass using the thumb and they are like 'I can do it too, you see!' One girl asked my if I'm practicing for a chearleader I was like WTF?! Does it look like that? Or when they think it's twirling I have to explain every time it's not....

92. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Thu, Sep 30 2010 02:58:50

1) I've had it called anything BUT pen spinning (pen twirling, pen flipping, pen flicking, etc) 2) When someone who can do a TA thinks that they're better than me. 3) When there's that one guy who thinks he can penspin and is always borrowing my mods just when he wants to do his only trick, the double infinity. 4) when people ask how I did that and expect me to teach it to them in 1 minute. After that, they proceed to say "I can't do it" then give up. 5) When people completely TAKE APART MY DAMN MODS. Seriously. I once had my BICtory taken completely apart (the ink exploded too). 6) When people ask me if they can borrow my pen to try it, flail around a bit, drop the pen a few times, then give it back to me saying it's hard. 7) "Get a life" nuff' said 8) When people can't tell the difference between tricks and think I'm doing the same thing over and over again. 9) When dumbasses think that they're being cool and funny when they slap my hand while I'm spinning. No one laughs except them. 10) When people grab the pen from me and proceed to mock me by turning their hand in all different directions. They also drop the pen several times too. 11) When people say "Thats easy, I could be able to do that too". Yes. They COULD. If they actually invested the time. And most of the people at my school have no patience. AT ALL.

93. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 05:36:22

Also, there's this one guy in class who can't spin. He's one of those guys that thinks he can be better than everybody at everything. So anyways, I was walking down class, subconsciously doing a charge, and a girl asked "How do you do that?" The showoff guy somehow ended up in the conversation and said "I can do THIS!" He attempted to do a figure 8. He failed. He held the pen in the same position and turned his hand in all different directions. He then proceeded to say "Bet you can't do that, huh?" I did it. He said "Beginners luck". As you can see, this is one of those non-spinners that is a real dick.

94. Biji
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 06:45:15

Those people just don't understand how much time and dedication we put into this! Or something! Yeah!

95. lvk96
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 08:57:31

When people go: he can only spin cuz he's azn, i don't mind it that much because they respect me and my skill, but i get pissed when i show them a normal charge and they get more impressed then when i do harder tricks like the thumbaround harmonic

96. Dylan
    Date: Sun, Oct 10 2010 18:33:24

When i was spinning, my friend knocked my Buster CYL out of my hand, wouldnt let me have it back, then took off the cap and handed the rest back to me, then threw the cap over a fence somewhere, i was like "you're gonna pay for that" "how much?" "like 15 bucks" "15 bucks?!?! NO WAY" "then go get it" "get it yourself" "but you threw it over... -_-" and then of course I never got it back -.-...

97. xSko
    Date: Mon, Oct 11 2010 02:37:56

When you don't have your mods at the moment, they make you spin the lightest dam pen ever and expect you to do spreads. They also laugh when I say there are competitions for pen spinning. T_____________T

98. itzDaKine
    Date: Mon, Oct 11 2010 04:31:28

when ur doin busts and someone slaps that shit outta ur hand! that pisses me off. wen ppl rob me of my mods and dont give it back! then i have to ask for it after realizing itz gone! wen ppl see me spinnin in the hallways and say "whoa! he spins pens? u kno he has no life" or wen ppl thing putting two grips on a pencil is mod. wen my frend thinks hes cool cuz ur scavengers my damn combos nd ppl say i copy him.

99. akoisme
    Date: Mon, Oct 11 2010 04:55:09

When people see me spin and they ask me to do "more", "faster" or do it "like in those youtube videos". I JUST STARTED OK??

100. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Mon, Oct 11 2010 05:14:12

There's this one guy I know that thinks he's a badass penspinner. he only knows a TA, a Double Infinity, and a pass from 12-23 in which he turns his hand in all different directions to try to make it look like he's actually doing an advanced trick. He's always like, "Kyle, look!" And he tries to teach me his pass from 12-23. Oh yeah, and after the pass occurs, he grabs the pen with his thumb and puts in between 1234 and his palm. Anyways, he tries to teach me it like he's some freaking amazing penspinner that's good enough to teach someone. He gets an arrogant look on his face and shows it to me in slow motion making grunting noises like I'm doing it all wrong. He's just so annoying.....

101. chris
    Date: Mon, Oct 11 2010 09:26:52

When I see posts like those above and feel bad for you guys.

102. Desire
    Date: Tue, Oct 12 2010 02:35:50

Someone said I sucked cause I was practicing a trick and failing. They just don't know how hard it is to learn a new trick. And... When they steal your pen and TAKE IT APART and then ask, "what's the point?"

103. Knightpal
    Date: Tue, Oct 19 2010 03:21:12

miyat wrote: they can't tell the difference between an easy trick and a hard trick
    This.

104. mapjay
    Date: Tue, Oct 19 2010 14:18:16

man....pity you guys....i when i started spinning i practised in class and after a while more guys got interested so yeah....however there is the occasional douche who says i spend too much time or have no life

105. RdHg
    Date: Sat, Oct 23 2010 01:22:41

I recently got another one. ppl ask me to do my "best" trick, I explain there isn't really a best trick, and they just say "yeah right, I bet you just suck."

106. mapjay
    Date: Sat, Oct 23 2010 04:01:49

@RdHg i think a TA harmonic is an awesome trick to them:P

107. 7ygy
    Date: Sat, Oct 23 2010 04:38:59

It's creepily weird how a lot of these apply to me too XD. I HATE it when they take a pen i spent a good amount of time/money making, THEN THEY DESTROY IT. Honestly, it's not even just pulling it apart, they try to snap it in half (lost like 6 MX's -.- but at leat those are easy to make), I've had people rip all the grips apart, they always smash in the ends of the caps on my Bictory's (i stopped bringing in expensive-ish mods)...I hate non-spinners sometimes. But i am kinda teaching a kid how to spin, and it's annoying as heck when he asks me if i can do a trick every 5 minutes...then he wants me to show him how to do it, and after that he yells at me saying im a "Terrible teacher" because he doesnt get it right away -.- tl;dr-they break my pens, and yell at me for not being able to teach them harder tricks in 10 seconds

108. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Sat, Oct 23 2010 14:46:22

I hate it when people say, "Teach me that trick." For example, yesterday, I was practicing my newly learned midbak, and a kid said, "Hey, teach me that." I said, "Uh....well it's really hard to do and you need to have been spinning for a while to learn this..." He just said, "Teach me it anyways." So I tried teaching him. After about 5 minutes of him flicking the pencil somewhere far off, he said it was too hard and stopped. It was annoying as hell.

109. Nikolaos
    Date: Sat, Oct 23 2010 21:02:17

I just loathe it when people say there's no point in it. No-one ever realizes how many non-necessary things they do and they have the effrontery to point out one damned thing I do. But at least they don't try to destroy my pens.

110. Hidekyo
    Date: Sat, Oct 23 2010 23:59:02

i hate it when people watch me spin and I mess up when they look at it and they say your suck so bad at spinning your pen i can do better. Then i watch for 5 minutes as he throws his pen in the air cataches it and does a fake ass thumaorund

111. phoenix rising
    Date: Mon, Oct 25 2010 20:35:09

I hate it when my teacher says, "practicing your finger cheerleading?" arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh

112. Hidekyo
    Date: Wed, Nov 3 2010 22:29:39

i dont like it when they cant tell the difference between a new trick i learned and an old trick. Demon's sonic looks the same as a regular sonic wtf!

113. CaptainGolfBall
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 00:39:11

I hate when people say, "Wow you have no free time" or "Wow you have no life". Well, sir, it is a hobby. And instead of spending lengthy hours on watching TV or playing video games, im doing something which is actually considered a sport to some.

114. Riley
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 04:55:58

When they rename sonic rise sonic elevator.

115. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 05:44:20

i hate it when people ask to borrow my mods so they can "spin". This one guys always just takes my mod out of my hand and starts throwing it in the air and doing a fingerpass(using his thumb). He thinks he's badass. He's like, "Hey, look! Cool, huh?" Annoying as fuck. It's annoying when people give me a random unbalanced pen and tell me to spin it. Well, it's not really annoying, it's just that people do it too much. It's annoying when they tell me that I suck cause I can't do it with that pen. And one thing that pisses me off is when people cant tell the difference between a hard and an easy trick.

116. moonmustrise
    Date: Thu, Nov 4 2010 06:03:27

itzDaKine wrote: when ur doin busts and someone slaps that shit outta ur hand! that pisses me off. wen ppl rob me of my mods and dont give it back! then i have to ask for it after realizing itz gone! wen ppl see me spinnin in the hallways and say "whoa! he spins pens? u kno he has no life" or wen ppl thing putting two grips on a pencil is mod. wen my frend thinks hes cool cuz ur scavengers my damn combos nd ppl say i copy him.
    Dude, I feel soo bad for you man This morning, I told my friends I bought a Namae Mod and a Seven Mod for $40 from penwish, they said that im crazy and should get a life. They then gave me a 5 inch led pencil and said, you can just use this instead, is only 2 dollars, so much cheaper Then another of my friend ask me how much the namae mod was and I said is $13 and he freak out, he ask why it cost so much and I told him because is constructed with a lot of different material to create a well balance pen, then he dont believe me so he took of all the part of my mod and tested out for himself THIS HAPPEN TODAY T_T

117. Mats
    Date: Mon, Nov 8 2010 22:20:24

When people do square thumbarounds! Argh, that's really annoying!

118. Kari-Chan
    Date: Wed, Nov 10 2010 03:00:03

@Mats what is square thumbarounds? O.o

119. Orizon
    Date: Wed, Nov 10 2010 03:37:11

I really hate it when people just stare at your hand when you spin and then they're like, "OMG HOW DA FUCK DO U DO DAT!!!!??? TEACH ME!!!" and then i just smile sweetly and say "i just practice". then they get all angry and slap my pen out of my hand....

120. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Wed, Nov 10 2010 14:46:21

Oh mah gawd. This guy at school is freaking annoying as hell. Whenever i'm spinning in class, he takes the pen out of my hand and starts doing this trick where he passes from 12-23 and turns his hand all crazy to make it look cool. He then proceeds to do his 3 tricks for the rest of class. He only knows "his" trick, a TA, and a double infinity. I always tell him "THATS MY FUCKING PEN. WHY DONT YOU GET YOUR OWN IF YOU WANT TO SPIN SO MUCH?!?!" He just grunts and tells me to keep on working. I mean I made him a bictory once. He lost that. Then he gave me some pens to make an MX for him one day. He lost that too. Damn..... It's just fucking annoying. And I almost forgot, but the worst part is, is that he thinks that he's so badass as penspinning. And what's even worse than that is that people around me think that he is better than me.

121. Mats
    Date: Wed, Nov 10 2010 17:17:34

Kari-Chan wrote: @Mats what is square thumbarounds? O.o
    You know when like... You do a TA, the pen traces a circle in the air. Some people move their hand to make it trace a square shape. ARGH! That's annoying!

122. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Nov 13 2010 21:48:36

It gets me pissed off that people just take your mod apart and do it like every single day.

123. RdHg
    Date: Sat, Nov 13 2010 22:02:21

i hate it when ppl think their better than me when they can only do their made up move, that I can't do.

124. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Sat, Nov 13 2010 22:15:20

RdHg wrote: i hate it when ppl think their better than me when they can only do their made up move, that I can't do.
    This one guy at my school "made up" his own tricks. They're very basic (like in one he does a pass from 12-23 while turning his hand in all different directions). He thinks he's better than me (he even said it himself). His way of testing out a new mod [B]I[/B] made is doing a TA and his "trick".

125. Nikolaos
    Date: Sun, Nov 14 2010 20:03:59

From my english class when i finished my test earlier and was spinning: "Nikolaos, you do have so much time, do something constructive" I'M DOING GODDAMMIT, i hate it

126. Madmack25
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 11:03:13

When People always borrow my mod, just to practice/try Thumbaround and charge -_-"

127. Quai
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 12:53:17

When i create my VERY OWN MOD, then i just show it to my friends for like 5 mins. then the next day they will have the EXACT SAME PEN i created and they tell everyone that its THEIR mod which isnt because i created it, not them. :| Thats why i just keep my own/awesome (My 3 self mods, Buster CYL, Minwoo mod, etc.) mods at home. I just spin my backup pens at school.

128. Dr.Spinner
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 13:54:07

When they say your a "majorette" or something, and then someone says like "how much is your mod" and then i say around $11 (Buster CYL) and they say wow you should get a life and not waste money. like the other day i was in school and my classmate still says he`s better than me and he thinks he knows pen spinning better! SCREW HIM!!!!!!

129. Dr.Spinner
    Date: Mon, Nov 15 2010 14:06:57

They say " Hahaha it`s a cheerleader" cmon im way better than cheerleds!!!!!

130. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Thu, Dec 16 2010 03:20:07

Sorry for bump, but im kinda mad at a guy right now. So I made a BICtory for him cause i was involved with the breaking of one of his normal, unmodified pens (it was mostly his fault, though, he put a string on a pen, and was sort of whipping me with the string. I grabbed the string, and he pulled and the pen exploded). So anyways, I made a BICtory for him and everyone is adoring him cause he said he made the pen and they think he's so awesome cause he can do a double infinity. Another thing that bothers me is when people think that spinning is just flicking the pen around, and that they can do it just as good. They don't know how hard this stuff is...

131. lazercannon
    Date: Sat, Dec 18 2010 01:00:47

TEACH ME HOW TO DO IT!!!111!!11! I appreciate their enthusiasm, but they think that they can learn it in ten minutes....

132. lazercannon
    Date: Sat, Dec 18 2010 01:07:09

Oh, and some people tease me and say, "I thought you were practicing your double sonic harmonic charge reverse!" They don't even know what they're talking about.

133. Hidekyo
    Date: Sat, Dec 18 2010 01:49:09

I really hate when people don't pen donning they take my pen that was dropped and start doing wat I do but in a shirt way. Another thing that bothers me is that people would comment on how u can't do this or hoq I can do this and u can't when the guy is really just doing shit with a pen.

134. Van
    Date: Sun, Dec 19 2010 04:35:48

i dont mind ppl asking me how to do it, but i hate it when ppl say "get a life" -.- I dont get how spinning pens means having no life --;

135. TurbulentTurtle
    Date: Sun, Dec 19 2010 14:11:56

You guys need to calm down and eat some fruit or something.

136. smudgey
    Date: Mon, Dec 20 2010 04:18:15

Me: Does a Bakfall randomly. Them: "I can do that too!" Me: "Sure." Them: Does 4 ta's and continues dropping Me: lol-ing Them: "See I'm better than you." *shows the whole class ta's Me: =.=''

137. hoyeesuan
    Date: Fri, Dec 31 2010 16:26:40

Ppl snatch my mods and sometimes break them in the process

138. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Fri, Dec 31 2010 21:04:07

smudgey wrote: Me: Does a Bakfall randomly. Them: "I can do that too!" Me: "Sure." Them: Does 4 ta's and continues dropping Me: lol-ing Them: "See I'm better than you." *shows the whole class ta's Me: =.=''
    This is so true that its not even funny. Also, I learned the other day that people who dont spin think that spinning is just passing it through all your fingers (aka fingerpass), but fast. I was spinning at my friends house, and he said "I can do that too, just not as fast as you" and he did a fingerpass really slowly while using his thumb.

139. poisoned
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 06:26:16

On topic of the holidays over the break, my english teacher proposed the "Burning of the Pens Day." A day when the entire world participated in massive bonfires destroying pens. I loled.

140. chili pepper
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 21:00:25

I really hate when people don't pen donning they take my pen that was dropped and start doing wat I do but in a shirt way. Another thing that bothers me is that people would comment on how u can't do this or hoq I can do this and u can't when the guy is really just doing shit with a pen.
    you just raped the english language I hate how non-PSers refer to EVERY TRICK as "it", as if there is a single trick repeated over and over. FFFFFFUUUUUU...

141. medacyber
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 00:12:13

i hate it when ppl take my mods apart and scatter the pieces around the school and i randomly find them the parts through the course of time .... o_O or when they refer to a trick i tell them the name and they say "what there are names to the tricks thats so gay lol" =_= and finally when i'm spinning like before class or during class and say you have no life or stop that thats so annoying..... :l oh and when they think there so cool when they can do the TA but they drop it every two seconds lol (i wouldn't even spin in my school if it wasn't for the ppl that find it cool or want to learn so ya)

142. Hex
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 00:35:37

I hate it when they call me asian and take my mod. Goddamit, asians are not the only people who penspin. Then they freaking take my pen. Assholes. On the other hand. Some people are nice and think its cool and try to make me teach them. Mostly girls. XD

143. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Fri, Jan 14 2011 18:45:07

This one ass at my school is showing off a green capped, green gripped bictory that I MADE him to everyone. He claims he made it, and now people think that he's all pro at psing, when he only know a ta, a pass 12-23, and a double infinity.

144. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Jan 15 2011 03:25:45

when people who want to learn or think they can pen spin takes my mod, does weird fingering that looks stupid, then drops my mod numerous times. i just want to stab em with my mods! i hate it when they tell me to get a life. i also hate how my APUSH teacher takes my mod then does a few TA's in front of my face just so he can hit me with it.....it's funny but still. STAB!

145. AKS
    Date: Sat, Jan 15 2011 03:45:02

When they break my mod

146. spinnerhui
    Date: Sat, Jan 15 2011 19:46:40

I leant a noob I taught one of my fav mods an the next day he gives me back a crappy one using parts from the good one...

147. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Jan 15 2011 20:44:06

I will never lend anyone at school a mod. I'll make them a crappy bictory or sell them something, never lend.

148. Vassenato
    Date: Sat, Jan 15 2011 21:01:34

When some people see me spinning an say. "Wow, you must really have no life." It pisses me off, they act like the only thing I do is pen spin. It's like saying to anyone that is good at their hobby. "Wow, You must really have no life."

149. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 03:40:23

I was spinning at school today, and some kid's like, "Niko can do that too." Niko is a guy who can do a fingerpass very slow and scratchy. See, that's what i hate about people that dont ps. They think spinning is just a fast fingerpass (or fingerpass rev). Like another guy at school was doing a slow, scratchy fingerpass rev, and he went up to a guy and said, "I'm getting so good at this." It PISSES ME OFF. Even one time a guy's like ,"I can do that too!" and did a fingerpass using his thumb. Oh, and BTW, i have niko in one class, and he sits across from me. Whenever he sees me spinning, he starts doing his slow fingerpass with a look on his face that says, "That's nothing."

150. RicLu98
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 03:45:58

What should I do if people make fun of my pen spinning skills? any suggestions?

151. browndog12
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 04:27:55

say 'haters gonna hate' and walk away like that fat kid in the .gif works for me

152. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 05:29:50

153. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 12:48:53

say this " can you fucking do it? no, then it suck it up, pussy"

154. oljibe
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 14:08:31

answer with: im good with my fingers thanks to this :D (lol)

155. juggalo666666
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 15:00:40

If haters want to be haters theres no changing that, but rise to the challenge.

156. Knightpal
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 17:23:55

157. Tetsip
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 18:49:30

say, That's cool yo.

158. ayoitsaho
    Date: Thu, Jan 20 2011 02:34:34

when i have a pen mod and they're like "that's stupid, why'd you buy a pen that doesn't write?"

159. Riley
    Date: Thu, Jan 20 2011 02:40:26

Words such as "twirl" and "flip" And taking it without my permission, and dropping it.:facepalm:

160. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Jan 20 2011 03:12:26

"twirling" i dont even know why it just pisses me off. Oh and yes taking my pen and saying look at this *throws pen in the air, and it falls down*

161. mapjay
    Date: Thu, Jan 20 2011 07:35:26

flip the finger~

162. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 04:34:16

Whenever i let people see my metal comssa, they give it back with the grips all screwed up =(

163. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 23:28:59

Ok, it's starting to piss me off how people at school think that spinning is just flicking it around. Today, this guy came up to me and starting doing random shit and said, "Hey, i learned to do what you do over night!" Then he showed another guy, and THAT guy started doing random shit too. Now they both keep on telling me it's easy, and i can't even explain to them what people are actually doing when theyre spinning..

164. Nios
    Date: Sun, Jan 30 2011 14:47:24

everyday at mid school people call me gay cuz i "twirl" a pencil and nobody has my bak. ITS NO TWIRLING ITS SPINNING JERKWADS. LETS SEE U DO IT.n 4 sum reason they say im annoying 4 doin it.:wtf:

165. Nios
    Date: Sun, Jan 30 2011 15:19:48

plus da fact dat my teachers take my pencils even wen im not dropping them. sumtimes i do it absentmindedly and she goes of on me

166. Nios
    Date: Sun, Jan 30 2011 15:22:46

itzDaKine wrote: when ur doin busts and someone slaps that shit outta ur hand! that pisses me off. wen ppl rob me of my mods and dont give it back! then i have to ask for it after realizing itz gone! wen ppl see me spinnin in the hallways and say "whoa! he spins pens? u kno he has no life" or wen ppl thing putting two grips on a pencil is mod. wen my frend thinks hes cool cuz ur scavengers my damn combos nd ppl say i copy him.
    hey! i use pencil grips! i cant afford real mods so i make do wit wat i got.

167. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 16:05:22

Also, people think im always trying to show off whenever i spin in class. But im not. I'm just practicing.

168. Aku
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 17:11:00

Some ppl say that every trick i do is ugly... Then i showed them a video and ask them: Is this better? Answer: Yes... Then i do the trick on the video...

169. NRG.Flow
    Date: Fri, Feb 4 2011 05:13:20

After someone sees me spinning, then i see them "spin" on the other side of the class doing random crap :/ For the most part, no one really notices

170. thebloodgod
    Date: Thu, Mar 31 2011 03:56:54

there are many things that i hate bout them 1)they said:"pen spinning dont earn a living,so stop doing it".And i was like"yeah i know,we doing cause we like it not for the money" 2)they just keep nagging me to spin for them,and i have to tell them that im just a noob but theyre still nagging me >.< 3)nagging me to teach them 4)when the teacher said "pen spinning made u a dumbass cause u cant answer all my questions" but his questions was so fcking hard,i can only answer half of them,more than half of my class cant even answer 1 of them >.<

171. RicLu98
    Date: Thu, Mar 31 2011 04:53:43

they are like "why don't you make me a pen? you have so many!" and i'm thinking stfu it's not like everyone is the same. all my mods are different and are better for different purposes.

172. YETI
    Date: Tue, Apr 5 2011 14:09:07

they call my mods batons...>=[

173. Cube
    Date: Thu, Apr 7 2011 07:15:03

When they try to sound like pro penspinners and say stuff like 'thermometers are really good for penspining!'.

174. RicLu98
    Date: Fri, Apr 8 2011 23:50:23

they think they know about psing.

175. Kiiro
    Date: Fri, Apr 22 2011 22:42:55

when ppl touch my mods and get them all dirty also wen they call me and some of my friends that ps "pen nerds"

176. Raos
    Date: Sat, Apr 23 2011 00:39:40

when they try to spin when they take my mods when they make fun of my pens when they make fun of pen spinning being stupid, useless when they make fun of me for spinning when they talk about it when they talk arrogantly of it when they talk about it knwoing nothing of it when they criticize it when they talk about something they don't know and A LOT OF OTHERS

177. peninja
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 04:36:56

all the white kids when there retarded, owait no thats always...

178. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 04:42:45

That wasn't racist at all... EDIT: Now that I think about it, you're talking about Eriror, s777, Robert, and a hell of a lot of people from GPC, FPSB, PPP, ect. Plus, you said there instead of they're. And you call white people retarded?

179. Cube
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 09:00:21

When they think that all combos and continuous tricks are the same level, so that a TA harmonic is as difficult as a WT class combo. When they say 'I can do it'/'I'm doing it' as if every trick/combo is the same thing. When they be racist.

180. FusionX
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 13:49:38

"What's your best trick?" I dislike this comment severely.

181. Ryder
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 19:06:11

when they dont respect penspinning as sport and art!!! >:(

182. MonsterPandasEatTofu
    Date: Wed, Apr 27 2011 19:15:27

When they take apart my mods >.<

183. Raos
    Date: Thu, Apr 28 2011 04:37:39

[QUOTE=MonsterPandasEatTofu;88623]When they take apart my mods >.

184. King
    Date: Thu, Apr 28 2011 22:23:52

When they throw my mods. "Dude why do you care about that pen, its only like, 2 dollars"

185. Fl0wingfire
    Date: Sat, May 28 2011 04:10:54

When they're all like "Dude, you have no life." or "Wow, look at him with his retarded pen." But I ignore them. What's worse is that they sometimes take my mod as a joke and I can't do anything since they might break it... RAGEEE!!

186. Bleached
    Date: Sat, May 28 2011 04:51:14

when you drop your mod and people roll it all on the floor with their foot and get it really effing dirty

187. Bleevlee
    Date: Sat, May 28 2011 04:52:41

I agree with bleached when you drop your pen, rolls, and they roll it back with their feet. God, it gets the grips dirty.

188. trust-no-one
    Date: Sat, May 28 2011 04:53:24

...when people take my double ended mods and start laughing at them and when my mum tells me to "break the habit of pen twirling". ITS NOT TWIRLING DAmMIT AND ITS NOT A STUPID HABIT!!! lol also when people think they're so good because they can do the ta 50% of the time... lol tno

189. Droi
    Date: Mon, May 30 2011 05:12:29

As someone in the first page said, I'll be walking down a hallway at school when I get jumped by a group of people asking me to pen-spin in front of their friends.

190. Mufoofee
    Date: Mon, May 30 2011 05:32:46

When people see me spinning and say they can do it. They end up doing a charge and think it is "Cool." People that do charges by holding their pen or pencil between 1-2 and shake there hand. People seeing me spin and when I drop my pen they pick it up and try to spin and They drop it and it somehow ends at the other side of the class room. Teachers tell me to stop! Even though i don't drop it as much.

191. Bill
    Date: Thu, Jun 2 2011 22:14:06

People asking me to do "your hardest trick"

192. V-Storm
    Date: Thu, Jun 2 2011 22:34:18

When I do a combo and they say what trick is that. SC or DC, they're like. WHY IS IT SO FUCKING LONG? Stupid shit. It won't write. DO YOUR HARDEST TRICK. Look what I can do: *twists hand and pen does not move*

193. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Jun 2 2011 23:25:26

Questions/comments/actions and responses "How do you do that?" -:facepalm: Please don't ask me that.... "Damn, you have no life!" -You jelly, b****? "Look, I can do that too" *takes pen, flings it around, pen drops very loud* -:angryfire: "What is this?" *pulls apart cap* -OMG! WTH are you doing!? "What's your hardest trick?" -Doing your mom. <_< "Typical Asian." -(the response depends on what the person is currently doing) "Oy, pen man, spin this shit!" *holds up a regular writing pen* -No....:mad: "Aw, you mad bro?" -Don't push it or I'll shove my pens up your ass. *pen constantly dropped by a few people in a quiet classroom* -*loud* You guys can't spin so stop it! OR my Psychology teacher "Stop being a Jack-wannabe! Only the master can pen spin in my class!" xD Yea......I like the last one because I got back up. :D

194. sangara
    Date: Thu, Jun 2 2011 23:33:25

Nothing, people that don't spin just make me more unique.

195. PREDATORNET
    Date: Fri, Jun 3 2011 00:03:21

When people grab the pen and start whacking the tip on the table and go WTF why doesn't it write? You go on Youtube to watch pen tricks? OMFGJIZZ DO THAT TRIPLE BUST BACKFLIP THING THAT OTHER GUY DOES ( there is a person in my school better than me) *does a bakfall 2.0* Me: YESSSSS random dude: I CAN DO THAT TOO!!!!! *does a thumbaround to a sonic rise*

196. wotu1
    Date: Fri, Sep 30 2011 00:29:14

BUMP So i got pretty pissed today. I usually spin in class, and this one guy in my 4th period adores it. Anyways, during lunch, he said "This guy can do some crazy shit with his pen!" Then my friend said "(insert guys name here) is WAY better than you at that! He does crazy stuff with his pen!" Now the guy he talked about is this kid that can do tas and fingerpasses. I got so fricken pissed when he said that. I didn't want to sound like an arrogant prick, so i held back from saying how im 70x better than the guy he mentioned. I really felt like exploding into a rant about how he can't tell whats good and not good since he doesn't actually spin, but i had to hold it in with all my might. Im still pretty pissed about that even now. This is the NUMBER 1 thing that pisses me the FUCK off about non-spinners. I learned from this that non-spinners really can't tell the difference between a hard trick and an easy one. I mean i showed him haituas and pinkybak 1.5s, and he still said the other guy was better.

197. TheVenjure
    Date: Fri, Sep 30 2011 22:53:43

i hate how people say that pen spinning is gay and retarted because some pens arent retractable

198. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Fri, Sep 30 2011 23:50:52

wotu1 wrote: BUMP So i got pretty pissed today. I usually spin in class, and this one guy in my 4th period adores it. Anyways, during lunch, he said "This guy can do some crazy shit with his pen!" Then my friend said "(insert guys name here) is WAY better than you at that! He does crazy stuff with his pen!" Now the guy he talked about is this kid that can do tas and fingerpasses. I got so fricken pissed when he said that. I didn't want to sound like an arrogant prick, so i held back from saying how im 70x better than the guy he mentioned. I really felt like exploding into a rant about how he can't tell whats good and not good since he doesn't actually spin, but i had to hold it in with all my might. Im still pretty pissed about that even now. This is the NUMBER 1 thing that pisses me the FUCK off about non-spinners. I learned from this that non-spinners really can't tell the difference between a hard trick and an easy one. I mean i showed him haituas and pinkybak 1.5s, and he still said the other guy was better.
    Yeah if i were you, I would take my mod in school. Show him the epic combo that his friend can't do. Other peple will say you're better. I think he just try to piss you off. I hate it when people say "you have no life." But it barely happen to me. You know how you penspin to much, you can read and do penspin without thinking. I did that while in Earth Science class. The guy sits next to me were like ...."dawg that's so dope, do it again!. I smile and do what he said. Most people are impressed when they saw me do it cuz i'm cool in school and not nerdy so they can't say i'm a geek and stuff like that. haha.

199. Boddie
    Date: Sun, Oct 9 2011 21:07:53

Why do they always find the unquenchable desire to inspect my pen by ripping the caps off? Is that really necessary? ughhhh

200. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Mon, Oct 10 2011 05:33:22

"I'm pretty sure you've learned every penspinning trick by now" :facepalm:

201. pudding-77
    Date: Tue, Oct 18 2011 06:44:29

I am a girl, i like running in the rain, and dancing under the sun.

202. Mik3
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 21:51:41

That they don't spin...

203. JumBoPS
    Date: Sat, Oct 22 2011 00:58:36

I hate it when they say HEY I LL GIVE U 10 BUCKS TO MAKE ME A PEN!!!!

204. jet
    Date: Sat, Oct 22 2011 01:18:55

^my friend asked me that today DX he wants a waterfall

205. browndog12
    Date: Sat, Oct 22 2011 01:49:44

JumBoPS wrote: I hate it when they say HEY I LL GIVE U 10 BUCKS TO MAKE ME A PEN!!!!
    i take their money and give them a bictory.