UPSB v4

Off-topic / Spinner of the Week #36 - Iota

1. Ricercar
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 02:14:06

Hey, I'm Iota. I've been spinning now for almost 10 months. My real name is Daniel, you can call me that if you want, I actually kinda prefer it to online names when chatting or whatever. I started PS one night at a friends house, when I saw him trying to learn TA, and I decided i'd finally learn how to do that (alot of people at school could do it, but I couldn't at all). Long story short, I learned it, looked at the fundies on youtube, learned those, discovered UPSBv3, and got hooked, in a good way. Now I've been spinning for 9 months, and I love it. It's become my major hobby, alongside music (guitar and piano). I'm striving to improve, and someday become competitive at a higher level.
    Iota.

2. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 02:36:01

Did you put ricer up to this? >=[ Where are you going to college? How long will you be here in UPSB? I love you?

3. Escorpio123
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 03:24:38

Nice voice btw ^_^. How old are you? What's your favorite mod? :huh:

4. miyat
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 03:44:39

found a video on your youtube from 1 year ago?

5. Metronome
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 04:04:53

Whos Iota...?

6. Iota
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 04:12:23

no i didn't put ricer up to this, he just did it (though it is kinda a lame way to get chosen for SOTW, by your bro 7.7_ i don't know yet, likely just UF or something like that. trying for nicer schools but you know, just trying, really. i will be here until i lose the time to spin (unlikely to be anytime soon, think like adult marriage type of stuff?) I love....lamp. haha thanks escorpio. I'm 17, 18 this april. my favorite mod has gotta be my Green/white bonkura KT (littleboy style). behind that'd be my personal mod (iColor DC v2), green waterfall, springfield sc, stuff like that. cool miyat. asked a question? Who's metronome? you joined December 2010 buddy >.< I'm not that well known, since i'm not actually good or pro or anything like that.

7. Storm
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 05:33:36

You are so pro, shaddap you. What videogames you into? Girlfriend? Favorite type of food? (Chinese, American, etc. If not a particular category, then skip~) Favorite food, by itself? (California rolls, pepperoni pizza, etc.) How do YOU pronounce miyat? (mee-YEAHT?) Do you love me? Why do you keep hitting on iColor? iColor is mine? (not really a question) Stay away from him? (again, not a question) And... DO YOU READ HOMESTUCK? ;P ;P ;P

8. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 05:36:44

iColor is MINE? How short are you?

9. exclusive
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 06:26:59

what language did u take in school? favorite book series? favorite pen trick? favorite fast food restaurant? favorite food? rice or noodle? favorite anime? favorite dramas? favorite tv series? favorite movie ? what genres of music do u like? whos ur favorite top 10 artists? favorite top 10 songs?

10. SuiXidaL
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 06:36:04

wait wut, rice is your brother ? O_O

11. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 14:23:24

:D:D:D so pro mmm i love your links? chinese food? singapore? favorite pokemon? girlfriend? facebook?

12. Iota
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 14:33:30

You are so pro, shaddap you. LOL, but ty. What videogames you into? Starcraft II, and useed to play SSBB (brawl), also used to play WoW -.- but haven't been into that one for a year or two? Girlfriend? No :( never, actually. YET. Favorite type of food? (Chinese, American, etc. If not a particular category, then skip~) hmmm....idk, actually. i like asian food, some indian foods, really i eat anything different or cool, i'm not a boring american-food lover Favorite food, by itself? (California rolls, pepperoni pizza, etc.) ummm, maybe like a chicken ceasar salad wrap? not sure How do YOU pronounce miyat? (mee-YEAHT?) my-at :3 Do you love me? haha, sure :D Why do you keep hitting on iColor? 0.o? iColor is mine? (not really a question) you can haz hahaha Stay away from him? (again, not a question) lawl And... DO YOU READ HOMESTUCK? ;P ;P ;P no, what is that? XD iColor is MINE? haha i guess that's between storm and you ^.^ How short are you? um, i'm like 5'7'' and 3/4'' or so, but that's a loaded question 7.7 what language did u take in school? spanish favorite book series? um, i don't read that often.....i guess the Pendragon ones, the Inheritance series, or Harry Potter -.- favorite pen trick? probably......hm there are so many i love....possibly...(fingerless) pinkyaround 34-34, maybe even ringpinkyaround 23-23? favorite fast food restaurant? um, i don't eat there often.....maybe taco bell? favorite food? idk. already asked, but uh......i'm not super absorbed with food tbh. i suppose some kind of awesome wrap, like the chicken ceasar salad ones rice or noodle? noodle, noodle, noodle x 9001 favorite anime? Elfen Lied or Angel Beats, probably the first one. favorite dramas? wut. idk, i don't watch dramas i guess? if you mean movies, i guess the notebook? favorite tv series? hmm, used to be heroes when it wasn't lame in the first season. i don't really watch tv series now (unless Day[9] TV counts, then that!!) favorite movie ? Inception what genres of music do u like? Electronica, Trance, Liquid DnB are my favorites prolly.....but really i'm ok with anything but country and most rap whos ur favorite top 10 artists? Blue Sky Black Death (BSBD) , Trentemoller, livetune ft. Miku hatsune, Armin van Buuren, noisecontrollers, Masashi hamauzu, and alot of random other songs and stuff is what i have tbh... favorite top 10 songs? hmm...my taste in music just changed drastically towards electronica thanks to day9, so i'd say: Honestly - BSBD , Forgive Me - BSBD , Dream of Dying - BSBD , Secrets - BSBD , Organ Donor - DJ Shadow , The very last resort - Trentemoller , Make my day - Waldeck , Always something better (trentemoller mix of the vocal version they did themselves) - Trentemoller , Take me into your skin - Trentemoller , The Mash and the Fury - Trentemoller. yeah, ricer is my little brother. and Neotoma is my little(er) sister. :D

13. Iota
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 14:36:49

mmm i love your links? thanks :D i can teach you some or the stuff i try and do whenever, if whenever isn't now (bad cold T.T) chinese food? sure, but i prefer stuff like Pei Wei makes (technically still americanized, but not like the takeout sketchy chinese stuff) singapore? don't know much about it, but since you're there, its cool ^^ favorite pokemon? um....this is kinda hard, but maybe Dunsparce since he's so lawlzy and mine was a beast in gold version. girlfriend? No, as i said up there ^. Never as of now, actually :/ facebook? yep, i haz. i don't have a separate one for PS/ starcraft II though, idk how to get that to work nicely....since mine is just my regular person one. could still be friended or whatever to PSers, but i kinda wanna make one for those purposes separately. you're welcome to friend me though, just pm me ^^