UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / DO FUCKING WANT: -=-=-=Chili Pepper's mostly buying thread=-=-=-

1. chili pepper
    Date: Wed, Jan 26 2011 18:50:55

[SIZE="4"]rules[/SIZE] [SPOILER="rules"]-if you have more feedback I send first, and vice versa -If you don't actually HAVE the thing, TELL ME. I don't feel like waiting a week for you to find it. This means you must send me a picture of whatever it is with your name and the date, so I can tell it's yours -no douchers[/SPOILER] [SIZE="6"]FURTHERMORE, I do not enjoy paying 6 dollars' worth of shipping to get 30 cents' worth of pens.[/SIZE][COLOR="yellow"][SIZE="3"]keep it reasonable.[/SIZE][/COLOR] __________________________ [SIZE="4"]wants key[/SIZE] [COLOR="red"]red- [SIZE="3"]DO FUCKING WANT[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]blue- want want[/COLOR] black- want [SIZE="5"]WANTS:[/SIZE] [COLOR="red"]Mr. Somsak[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]one of these: [/COLOR] in red. yes I like the look of the cartoon commssa caps on the solid color body [COLOR="blue"]commssas a yellow bellcolor yellow profile an RSVP cap with a yellow ball ballpoint airfits white emboss mod [/COLOR] ayatori mod pilot g3 dual MP mech [COLOR="yellow"]If you have cool shit not on this list, just let me know[/COLOR] __________________________ [SIZE="4"]I can trade you:[/SIZE] a LOT of supertips, new AS WELL AS the even newer washable ones with different caps and ?slightly thicker bodies? shitty mods, just ask a bunch of flexgrip ultras ---> if you participate in lincoln-douglas debate, I can also trade you copious amounts of policy backfiles or topic literature, as well as cases. I have a lot of this stuff, and can write you basically whatever you want <---

2. darkrose
    Date: Wed, Jan 26 2011 22:49:43

an RSVP cap with a yellow ball lol

3. chili pepper
    Date: Thu, Jan 27 2011 21:20:00

Colin made one once.

4. Apho
    Date: Thu, Jan 27 2011 21:35:17

pretty sure it was orange. edit: wooops :o

5. Colin
    Date: Thu, Jan 27 2011 21:41:30

It was yellow

6. chili pepper
    Date: Fri, Jan 28 2011 22:08:09

bump-diddly-dump-bump

7. darkrose
    Date: Sat, Jan 29 2011 07:02:34

so if i make one then you ll buy it.......?

8. chili pepper
    Date: Mon, Jan 31 2011 04:02:32

sure. i hope you have moar than just that from my list tho ^^

9. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 20:05:13

look at my trade thread, i have comssa's and other pens that you may be interested in. I also have a buster CYL, not listed with ballpoint airfit tips & grips http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?p=77589