UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / [SC] Syrti G3

1. Syrti [GPC]
    Date: Sat, Jan 15 2011 21:40:10

Stats: Length: 20cm Weight: about 13g CoP=CoG Single-Sided Materials: 1x G3 (body + mine) 2x Signo Broad Grip 1x Signo Tip 1x Hgg Tip 1x Plastic Tip 2x Hgg Grip 1x Collection Gel Ink (cap + front) [Picture] Modding Tools: Saw (Super)Glue File Gripper Tape Cutter or Scalpel for gripcut Lets start modding. ^^ Take the G3 and cut of the grip. Then sand down the nubs and abridge the front to 1.7cm. Remove the backplug and your done with the body. Now take the Collection front and cut of 3.3cm. Sand down the nubs aswell. Cut off about 2.5cm from the G3 mine. Wrap some tape around the mine and put it in the G3 front to adjust the Collection front. Glue the fronts together for better stability. Now wrap tape around the Collection front till it's the same height as the G3 front. Take one of the Hgg-grips and cut off the ring. You will need the rest for the cap, so i did a tapecut on it. Cut 1.1cm out of 1 Signo grip. Do a gripcut on the second Signo Broad grip. Put the grips on he front and push the Signo tip in. Cut the clip of the Collection, screw the Hgg tip on the plastic tip and pull the tips in the cap together with the left Hgg grip. Should llok like this. (you can do tapecuts, wrap an inlay around the grip, or combine different grips) Fnally put an inlay in the body and wrap tape around the body to add the cap and your done. Hope you have fun modding and spinning. Q: Where can i find the Collection Gel Ink Pen? A: I do not know where to find them except in Germany. If you do not find them, ask a German. Nearly everyone of us can trade you one since they are pretty easy to find here.

2. Riley
    Date: Sat, Jan 15 2011 22:00:56

Looks great, might try making one. What do you think the best sub for the Collections pen is?

3. Syrti [GPC]
    Date: Sat, Jan 15 2011 22:11:45

Riley wrote: What do you think the best sub for the Collections pen is?
    There is no, since it is a sub for HJ (but a lot lighter). Maybe HJ does work, but i think that you will have to varify the tips in the cap then.

4. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Jan 16 2011 05:00:26

Wow nice tape cut on top of the grip into the cap :D

5. scout
    Date: Sun, Jan 16 2011 05:21:58

I think this (if anyone else can make it) will be a great mod, if only i could get that last pen :/ Good job. :)

6. AWtii69
    Date: Wed, Mar 2 2011 03:28:24

intense grip cut! how mant times did that rip while trying to make the mod? :tongue: