UPSB v4

Battlezone / Saurkk vs Jan

1. walrus
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 21:24:30

Saurkk: [video=youtube;GlUJAGL5lt8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlUJAGL5lt8[/video] Jan: [video=youtube;1mGPnDq3zeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mGPnDq3zeo&feature=related[/video] sorry for bad quality... :mellow:

2. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 22:44:51

Saurkk, you need to work on your control. It doesn't look good to showcase incomplete power tricks. Jan, your hand movements are ugly. It looks like both of you need to become more "familiar" with your combos before filming.

3. medacyber
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 23:58:40

personally im havnt been spinning alot so im not the best judge yet but u guys are both good lol

4. JackyMacky
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 03:26:01

Saurrk, nice but u killed it when u attempted that aerial trick. failed? Jan, i dont mind ur hand movements but can u try to keep ur arm still? u can move ur arm if u try to cont. power trick but during a regular on-the-hand combo, i wouldnt advise it. it looks like u messed up on or struggled to perform some tricky combos b/c u moved ur arm so much. +1 for Jan....sorry Saurrk. :(

5. browndog12
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 06:27:57

i think i'd go with Saurkk on this one. your combo was really fast, (which is something that i can't do at all) and you did mess up a bit on the aerial, but otherwise, it was flawless in my eyes. Jan, your combo was really smooth, but those elbow movements are kind of awkward... both of your combos were about the same in the eyes of an amateur spinner, but Saurkk's speed pushed me over the edge on this one.

6. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 09:05:35

Everyone talks about Jan's hand movements, I don't really see something ugly with it, he just has his whole arm elevated which is pretty hard to perform tricks IMO <_<. So, if you could just stay still and then move your hand, a little bit of your arm, is fine, but I notice that you whole arm is elevated. Saurkk moved his arm too but as it is noticeable, he is not elevated, which is what most of the spinners do while spinning tricks that require hand motion. But, this is about the combo, so I'll go with Jan because of his hard tricks :O, and nice finisher. Even though I like/appreciate the mini combo in the beginning of Saurkk, but I don't count the last mini combo after the aerial though.

7. patelpb
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 13:58:18

They were both bad, Saurkk made me regurgetate. Failed power tricks, wtf was at 0:08? Jan was so-so. could use less hand movement

8. Enkronidus
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 14:16:59

+1 Jan, for harder combo. Go get a new camera, though. :p I know Jan had been watching kUzu's video, the starter mini-combo part of him reflected it. =P But Jan, you really need more style or at least... A new camera angle or new cam would be great. The cool thing about Saurkk's combo was the starter, and that's only it. Then he did pass variation a lot and was pretty sloppy. But his style is definitely better than Jan. Keep it up mate.

9. Lastride29
    Date: Wed, Jan 12 2011 22:24:42

Appealing both :D

10. spinnerhui
    Date: Fri, Jan 21 2011 01:05:41

+1 Jan @Saurrk you would've had by vote if you hadn't failed thee powertrickish aerial @Jan I don't reeally notice your elbow movements, nice smoothness.

11. Saurkk
    Date: Tue, Jan 25 2011 13:55:42

old battle! x) the "power trick" is not failed x), its normaly. just a thing for Jan, add some fps to your camera plz... I cant watch these videos with only 15 fpsb. Nice jan ^^