UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A STARCRAFT2 CLAN!

1. Atsume
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 08:48:19

This is the clan i have been in for a year and we need sc2 members just post a new thread in the recruitment section if this link doesnt work. http://darkresistance.net/forums/index.php?showforum=24

2. lcable02
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 09:31:16

Welcome to the Dark Resistance Recruitment center.. What we offer you Teamspeak 3 / Xfire One on one training if you want it and working on a Elite Competitive team for tournaments and in clan tournaments. You must be 16 and mature. No raging please. This is also a fun gaming environment for people who dont feel like being competitive. You must put in a application on our forums at [B]darkresistance.net[/B] Requirements The ability to Work Together as a Team Must be Respectful even to the team we PWND or when you are getting PWND Understand the Game You must put in a application to our forums and be active on our forums too. Register by clicking "Join Us" then log in and then go to Forums->Recruitment Office, Read "New member Application Explanation" and then make a new thread with application. Now a little bit about us........ Dark Resistance is an online gaming clan founded in September of 2007, dedicated to provide a rewarding and fun experience for all of its members. We are willing to incorporate any PC game that our members desire. We have a strong member base from all over the globe. Places such as the United States, Canada and many regions of Europe and Africa. Many of our members range between the ages of 16 and 40. Of course the largest part of the Dark Resistance is our gaming, but aside from that, members contribute fan fiction stories, skins, model and level making, signature art and many more exciting things. Dark Resistance is based on a military structure. This means that the amount of activity you do in the clan determines how quickly you will rise in the ranks. Rank is used to show how well you are doing in the clan since you've joined. Rank also means that you would be gaining game-wise authority over other members with lower ranks, eventually even becoming a commander, in charge of your own company or division. If you would like more information about the Dark Resistance please contact the Webmaster, or join our forums and ask to learn more about us. Dark Resistance is an enjoyable place if you are active and follow the Code of Conduct. We welcome you all, but only the Elite will have the honor of calling themselves apart of Dark Resistance.... We currently have League of Legends EU/US, StarCraft2, COD (Varies), 2142, BF 2, Lotro, and looking for more great games. [B][SIZE="4"]You must put in a application on our forums at darkresistance.net.Putting your IGN here WILL NOT GET YOU IN THE CLAN[/SIZE][/B] Register by clicking "Join Us" then log in and then go to Forums->Recruitment Office, Read "New member Application Explanation" and then make a new thread with application. Lady Moon

3. lcable02
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 09:35:55

Yes, Join us. Register at Darkresistance.net then u can go to our guest forums and apply after ready our "New Member Application Explaination" I'll be happy to see your applications. Lady Moon

4. lcable02
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 18:21:21

I promise you will love our clan. We have 40 active people at any given time in our ts with over 200 members. Take a look at us on darkresistance.net and i know you will be impressed

5. Atsume
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 21:43:05

bump

6. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 21:58:12

isnt the point of games to win and isnt the point of winning to be competitive? just saying

7. neXus
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 22:09:25

What can you offer me. Why should I join you as opposed to any other clan that is out there? A TeamSpeak 3 server is a really common thing and not really a bragging point. "One on One" training to become good for tournaments is rather pointless. If you keep playing against the same people you will soon find their strategies and the flaws in their strategies and you'll tailor your skill-set in order to defeat those. Play against a diverse array of opponents and you will be set for anything that comes at you. A fun gaming environment for people who don't feel like being competitive is something I can get in just about any clan that is out there. Convince me and I'll join. [COLOR="white"][SIZE="1"](I actually won't.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

8. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 22:15:19

not sure if this is a bot or not...

9. tylt
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 22:40:54

You know whats retarded, not being able to read any part of a forum before you can join it. Why would I join something that I know nothing about. Fucking idiots.

10. SJ
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 22:48:47

ban

11. Atsume
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 01:36:51

Hey now we didn't make the rules lol I agree it is stupid but we are a competitive clan with actually 1k members atm and we just need people for our sc2 section we play 1v1 2v2 3v3 so on and so forth we have trainers to help you train your skills and we do in house tournies so just apply and put down my name as recruiter(cause most of lady's applicants are being denied idk why though) and I hope to see you guys around the clan forum btw we have diamond players if your in that bracket

12. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 01:56:01

Zombo wrote: not sure if this is a bot or not...

13. lcable02
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 02:19:26

Banned Why? I put it off topic cuz I wasnt sure where to put it. Other people recruit too. Q.Q

14. Pen Ninja
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 02:25:02

looks fine... he made 1 thread to talk about 1 thing... its not like he pulled a zoulin of only clan recruitment threads

15. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 02:26:14

Penja it was two originally, we put it in one but yeah there's nothign wrong with it lol, the clan actually looks pretty legit, i jsut don't play PC games or i'd check it out

16. lcable02
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 02:28:06

Listen, I love gaming but what i love most are playing with people when I game. I joined this clan because of how much fun it was to play with the people in it. Not all clans have the type of people that can be found here. The competitives work hard to give our clan a name, look at Americas Army, we were one of the top ranking clans there but we never lost that fun atmosphere that most competitive clans have. We have so much fun. even girls join our clan cuz of how nice and laid back and still organized and well put together. Join if you are looking for that perfect gaming environment that is fun.

17. lcable02
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 02:29:23

:D thank you. If you ever play PC I hope to see you. :D

18. Loanshark
    Date: Wed, Jan 12 2011 19:20:06

too big of a clan, no strong family feel amongst members /uninterested

19. Atsume
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 02:59:43

Loanshark that is where your wrong ya sure might be too big but we have a nice family feel. XD

20. Pen Ninja
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 05:22:58

i dno... the clan seems to be for PC gaming all round... if you stick to just SC2 part of it, seems cozy

21. SyntaxError
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 05:33:18

No need to play competitively, fun and relaxation is the point. At least, it is for me.

22. lcable02
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 13:39:20

U are also no limited to just SC2 either. Yes we have a large base of people but we work with everyone if they want help and do what wwe can to make everyone have an enjoyable gaming experience.

23. Atsume
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 20:15:43

^ What she said. =D