UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Guide to Girls?

1. J A Z Z
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 06:43:57

Ah yes, girls. I was thinking if there was a guide to getting one. Now i know that all girls are different, but is there a standard formula?

2. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 06:48:12

No.

3. MeiTenshi
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 06:48:52

lololololololololololololololololololololololololol

4. k-ryder
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 06:57:32

[B]How to get Girls[/B] There are 3 types of girls: hot ones, fat ones and lesbians we will mostly focus on the first two Hot Girls: first step in getting a hot girl, is ask yourself, is your penis more than 10 inches long? If yes, continue reading, if no, then proceed to the fat girls In the case of yes, you must first slay a wilderbeast of some sort, preferably bigger than you, the bigger the better once you present said wilderbeast to desired hot girl, carve up the meat and have dinner candle light and romantic setting optional, but usually prefered once that is done, present her your penis, dressed up in peacock like feathers the more feathers you have, and more beautifully arranged they are, the more likely the girl will choose you for a mate in the case that there are more than one male bidding for the female companion, a cock fight may insue the winner of said cock fight will win the female mate Fat girls same steps as for hot girls except usually they will eat the whole wilderbeast, and that will sufficiently satisfy them, without the need for fancy dressing up of your cock if you maintain a killing rate of about 2~3 wilderbeast per week, it will ensure the female as your companion for that time Lesbians: Harder to get than the previous two, thus needs much different approach dress up like a woman, ask her back to your dwellings, and pretend your cock is just a very realistic strap on If any of the above do not succeed, here is a simple formula Alcohol + roofies + fake ID = one night in glory (or else replace glory with the name of any other girl of your choosing) hope that helped!

5. A.Sate
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 06:58:06

3x^2+4x+1=girl Graph and your done.

6. AwonW
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 07:08:54

k-ryder wrote: [B]How to get Girls[/B] If any of the above do not succeed, here is a simple formula Alcohol + roofies + fake ID = one night in glory (or else replace glory with the name of any other girl of your choosing)
    This really works.

7. itzDaKine
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 07:20:22

simple formula to girls goes as follows: H= Hot girl Y= You M= Guys trying to get with her ok H + M - Y = no luck:/ or H + Y x with no game = no luck but this fromula is sure to work H(DG + DTF) + Y - G = WIN or if you want a wholesome girl easiest way to get that is this: PATIENCE! note: the hotter the girl is= the less likely she is to sleep with you uglier the girl= more likely to sleep with you and getting with you this is all assuming you cant do TRIPLE HAI TUA! in which case if you could any girl is yours:)

8. MeiTenshi
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 07:21:04

@k-ryder, which one would i be? -.- coz im not hot, fat or lez lol

9. nateiskewl
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 07:21:52

A.Sate wrote: 3x^2+4x+1=girl Graph and your done.
    What about his done?

10. k-ryder
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 07:23:34

MeiTenshi wrote: @k-ryder, which one would i be? -.- coz im not hot, fat or lez lol
    then according to my guide, your're not a girl .... OH MY FUCKING GOD PENJA IS GAY! actually, technically mei you can be asexual or penja be the hot girl i'll go for the latter

11. MeiTenshi
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 07:34:20

k-ryder wrote: then according to my guide, your're not a girl .... OH MY FUCKING GOD PENJA IS GAY! actually, technically mei you can be asexual or penja be the hot girl i'll go for the latter
    lol so you think Pen Ninja is a hot girl? lm learning more and more about you everyday K-ryder xDDD

12. k-ryder
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 07:40:30

MeiTenshi wrote: lol so you think Pen Ninja is a hot girl? lm learning more and more about you everyday K-ryder xDDD
    i'm on the gold coast right now, but when i come back, i will totally display my feather arrangement for penja and annahilate you in the ensuing cock fight XD

13. MeiTenshi
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 07:56:34

k-ryder wrote: i'm on the gold coast right now, but when i come back, i will totally display my feather arrangement for penja and annahilate you in the ensuing cock fight XD
    D: nuuuuuuu i will buy the huge gag dildo i saw in a sex shop and destroy you...seriously it was like as thick and long as one of my legs o.O who the hell would want one that big?!!? scary

14. k-ryder
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 08:02:39

MeiTenshi wrote: D: nuuuuuuu i will buy the huge gag dildo i saw in a sex shop and destroy you...seriously it was like as thick and long as one of my legs o.O who the hell would want one that big?!!? scary
    thats just a regular dildo mei, you're just stick thin and tiny, thats why it looks so big

15. MeiTenshi
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 08:25:10

-.- im not that small, arent u the same height as me? and ur thinner then i am, i have a bit of pudgy belly, last time i checked u were a stick xp lol

16. Glamouraz
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 10:00:24

Go look up the girl advice thread back on UPSB v3 lol.

17. MinEste
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 10:39:25

Get yo swagger on! (;

18. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 12:57:18

wow another girl thread, way to go. LOL . Penja is a hot girl ? :O

19. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 14:32:39

Watch out Mei, now that everyone knows penja is a hot girl you're gonna have a lot of competition, better get ready for the ensuing cock fights.

20. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 19:43:15

cock fights in more ways than one

21. fang
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 20:39:02

[B]need a quild to get a girl?[/B] I would say: [COLOR="red"]step 1:[/COLOR] be yourselve, don't pretent to be someone else. [COLOR="red"]step 2:[/COLOR] smile, just smile if you see a girl. be nice, and make some joks.(not stupid ones, just funny) [COLOR="red"]step 3:[/COLOR] just talk to her [COLOR="red"]step 4:[/COLOR] every time she speaks, stop penspinning, just lisen to what she has to say [B][COLOR="red"]special step 5:[/COLOR][/B] make some compliments, alot of then. trust me.girls like that. like if she tells you that she doesn't like her own hair, just say: "well, I do like your hair" and you will see, it isn't that hard to do.

oh and btw: try to see hinst, if a girls already likes you, she act different. and mostly guys don't see that..
    sorry for my bad English!

22. chili pepper
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 01:11:04

23. Hex
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 06:01:45

^ROOOOOOFL 1. Pause sc2 to listen to them and tell them u paused the game. It always works.

24. Vassenato
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 07:18:55

stick it in their pooper

25. ASIAN-space-mang
    Date: Sun, Jan 16 2011 13:31:52

niggas is mad dumb!!! askin if there is a "formula" to gettin the bitches LOOOOOOOOOOOL loser

26. J A Z Z
    Date: Tue, Jan 18 2011 15:48:23

fang wrote: [B]need a quild to get a girl?[/B] I would say: [COLOR="red"]step 1:[/COLOR] be yourselve, don't pretent to be someone else. [COLOR="red"]step 2:[/COLOR] smile, just smile if you see a girl. be nice, and make some joks.(not stupid ones, just funny) [COLOR="red"]step 3:[/COLOR] just talk to her [COLOR="red"]step 4:[/COLOR] every time she speaks, stop penspinning, just lisen to what she has to say [B][COLOR="red"]special step 5:[/COLOR][/B] make some compliments, alot of then. trust me.girls like that. like if she tells you that she doesn't like her own hair, just say: "well, I do like your hair" and you will see, it isn't that hard to do.
    oh and btw: try to see hinst, if a girls already likes you, she act different. and mostly guys don't see that..
    sorry for my bad English!
    Thanks dude!!

27. neXus
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 12:19:53

There is only one piece of advice that you need. Treat them like a person not like a girl.

28. chris
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 12:41:13

fang wrote:
    oh and btw: try to see hints, if a girls already likes you, she act different. and mostly guys don't see that..
    lolsotrue.