UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi everyone!!! ^_^

1. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 02:35:45

Hi im cloud im a left handed spinner. i live in SoCal and have found some pretty rare pens. I really love pen spinning. i started jan 1 2011 (became interested after seeing the VW pen spinning ad, i know its lame) and have been spinning for over a week. ive learned all fundamentals, shadow still, and twisted sonic single bust I use a buster cyl ( dont get why evey1 says its too heavy) im trying to learn multiple bust but its soo hard... i learned from ktrinh93, eso, and vicgotgame on youtube... and i fianlly joined upsb sooo... HI EVERYONE!!!:pickle:

2. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 02:47:26

:welcome: WHART RARE PENS ? O_O Buster might be normal for you've spun it for awhile and you're used to it, but for other people who spin lighter mods it's really heavy for them.

3. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 02:51:35

hey welcome to upsb

4. Quake
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 04:39:01

welcome to upsb

5. walrus
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 13:50:56

:welcome: to UPBS enjoy your stay

6. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 01:25:30

Ive actually bought most parts for my buster, a namae, some sailors, and lakubos at a jap store before it closed. Really cheap too! And "Enjoy your stay?" Is this a hotel or something???

7. drgripable
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 22:41:52

@Cloud hi man! and welcome to the board! ummmmmmm hmmnh.......the board is actually quite fun, in some ways its better than facebook have fun with everything we have to offer here! oh, and another thing, about you using a buster cyl, if you're more comfortable using it, then use it HOWEVER, if someone asks you to demonstrate a trick with something other than your buster and you can't do it.....well, you get the picture. to put it simply, if you can't do your tricks with a lighter pen mod say, and RSVP mx, do so.

8. DLSpins
    Date: Wed, Jan 12 2011 00:59:00

Agreed with drgripable and welcome this place is awesome

9. drgripable
    Date: Wed, Jan 12 2011 22:11:38

Sorry if my above comment made me sound unwelcoming, but you really should use a lighter pen and learn most your tricks with those ^.^ i know from experience.....

10. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jan 12 2011 23:22:35

How in any way was that unwelcoming?? I totally understand. Thanks. Woww! Drgrippable and Krispy Kreme posting on my thread. I never thought you guys would post. Do you just go on member introductions everytime or something? Welcoming commitee huh?

11. drgripable
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 01:22:12

aha not always! actually, you're one of the only member's i actually welcomed? :)

12. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 02:51:24

Woooow!!!! I feel so special. Thanks for welcoming me.

13. drgripable
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 02:59:34

Well, don't be afraid to post anywhere lol there's lots to do. Follow up a battle in the battlezone obviously, you'll find some pretty exciting battles/ tournaments going on there! You should probably join one as soon as you have enough posts to be able to vote :) Also, especially, check out the Show off your pens thread in the pen modifications section, you will see some pretty AMAZING stuff there. Have any questions, feel free to ask :)

14. exclusive
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 04:19:18

Cloud wrote: Ive actually bought most parts for my buster, a namae, some sailors, and lakubos at a jap store before it closed. Really cheap too! And "Enjoy your stay?" Is this a hotel or something???
    daiso?