UPSB v4

Gathering, TV & Other Videos / Did the official record of Charge in Finland

1. Uzeeh
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 18:57:13

Hi! In December, I had a chance to make the official record of Charge in a Finnish show called Ennätystehdas (You could translate it to Record Factory or something), and I made the official record of 35 minutes - they had to stop filming because there wasn't time for more, I could have kept going for more than an hour - and it was filmed. It was aired a week ago or so. The video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKcNQoeU4tI It is in FInnish, but you can see the tricks. Now, is there some kind of official world record of this trick? The producers said that I could try it again, maybe. I'm curious because it'd be wonderful to hold the world record of the trick some time... I remember someone saying that he could do it for 3 hours, but what is the best time?

2. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 19:08:32

Honestly I think most of the spinners here and in most boards could do it for days on end... in the end it'd turn more into an endurance thing, aka pen doesn't break apart, can't sleep, etc. Although I'm sure it wouldn't be THAT hard as you can do most every day tasks while keeping a charge going. As far as world records I'm not certain if/where they are kept.

3. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 19:40:33

you should have picked a better record to film ... :/

4. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 20:15:31

wow lol charge? seriously?

5. Goldstars
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 20:54:25

LOLOLOLOL i would be really bored by 2 minute

6. walrus
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 21:32:00

i once spent a whole class period doing charge :)

7. exclusive
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 23:20:58

lol is this a joke

8. i.suk
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 02:15:26

i can't do charge that long, but you should've tried to record a more interesting record, like busts or something -.- congrats though, you hold a national record xD

9. Frip
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 02:24:42

nice troll

10. Uzeeh
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 17:15:09

Thank you, guys. The thing is, I'm not that good of a pen spinner. I can do the fundamentals and some more, like twisted sonics, double charge, infinity etc. I can't do much else, though, and that's why I didn't do busts or anything like it. If I can do a record again, I'll probably do fingerpasses in one minute; My record is 83. And @Frip, I am not a troll.