UPSB v4

Off-topic / Do you sleep on your back or your stomach or your side and what it means

1. Soren
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 16:12:58

BACK SLEEPER WITH ARMS AND LEGS SPREAD OUT Comfort-lover and beauty-worshipper , you are also a real spendthrift Your other undesirable trait is that you are a bit nosy and seem to enjoy gossiping. BACK SLEEPER WITH LEGS CROSSES Anyone who sleep cross-legged is said to be self-obsessed and finds difficulty in accepting changes. Solitude is your priority. Yet, your redeeming quality is your threshold for tolerance. BACK SLEEPER WITH ARMS CROSSED TO SUPPORT THE HEAD You are highly intelligent and enthusiastic to learn. Yet sometimes you are filled with cranky ideas which people find hard to follow. You take good care of your family, but the problem is you hardly love anybody. TUMMY SLEEPER , SLEEPING ON THE STOMACH If you sleep face down all night, you are likely to be narrow-minded. You are probably self-centered and always force people to comply with your own needs. You are also likely to be reckless and desultory SIDE SLEEPER , LYING ON ONE SIDE This position indicates that you are a confident person. You will see success in whatever you undertake , owing to your unrelenting endeavor . People who sleep on their side with their right arm stretching over their head and lying on the right side are said to be blessed with power and fortune . SIDE SLEEPER , CURLING UP Selfish , jealous and vindictive are words that describe you . People around you got to be careful not to step on your toes as you are easily irritated. SIDE SLEEPER , LYING ON ONE ARM Contrary to the previous one (curling up) , you are gentle , polite , sincere , and loving . Well , nothing is perfect . Build up your self-confidence and learn to accept mistake or imperfections . Happiness will then come your way SIDE SLEEPER WITH ONE KNEE BENDED You are inclined to be fussy , always whining and complaining . Nervousness is probably your second name You tense up easily and get overly excited over small matters. Life isn't such a big deal . Learn to relax . CURLING UP You feel lonely and depressed because you are obsessed with your past failure and setbacks . You are hesitant and indecisive , giving others an impression that love has been missing in your life. COVERING FROM HEAD TO TOE You may appear macho in public , but deep inside you are shy and weak . You tend to keep loads of secrets. If you encounter any problem , you will rather keep it to yourself and agonize over it than ask for help I sleep in different positions. Be honest with your answer...xD

2. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 16:22:05

side sleeper with the pillow over my arm, then head over the pillow.

3. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 16:32:35

Side sleeper while lying on one arm and my other arm kinda holding the first one. >.>

4. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 16:39:13

i always go to sleep while lying of my stomach , but i wake up on my back .

5. iMatt
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 16:51:04

I sleep in a suspended vacuum. THERE ARE NO SIDES . .. ... .... ..... :trollface:

6. Light
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 17:08:54

Side sleeper, with one hand under my head and the other hand to my side

7. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 17:22:00

Um.... I sleep however is comfortable... don't really have a specific way I just sleep and don't worry about how I do it lol...

8. neXus
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 04:29:38

SIDE SLEEPER , LYING ON ONE SIDE and not a very accurate description of my personality. Bullshit list.

9. MeiTenshi
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 06:45:04

i fall asleep on my side with one hand under my pillow with my head on top, sometimes i curl up but im a fidgiter so i roll around a lot, usually wake up on my side or belly, or pushing Pen Ninja off the bed xDDDD edit: also i find it impossible to fall asleep on my back =/ im so weird xDDD

10. Sankaku
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 07:47:48

It varies. Side sleeper with legs crossed Side sleeper with knee bent Side sleeper with blanket over head Back sleeper Back sleeper with legs dangling off edge of the bed Back sleeper laying widthwise across the bed Back sleeper with left hand in pants What does that make me?

11. k-ryder
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 07:50:54

i sleep with a penis in a girl.... what does that mean? actually.... that probably means the sex is boring doesn't it?.....

12. MeiTenshi
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 08:00:48

xDDD fail k-ryder

13. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 09:10:53

I don't sleep. Wut do?

14. Loanshark
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 10:57:17

I sleep however I want to sleep. Doesn't say anything about me. /shitanalysis

15. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 11:53:30

SIDE SLEEPER , LYING ON ONE SIDE This position indicates that you are a confident person. You will see success in whatever you undertake , owing to your unrelenting endeavor . People who sleep on their side with their right arm stretching over their head and lying on the right side are said to be blessed with power and fortune . SIDE SLEEPER , CURLING UP Selfish , jealous and vindictive are words that describe you . People around you got to be careful not to step on your toes as you are easily irritated. both

16. VikroaL
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 12:09:40

Zombo wrote: side sleeper with the pillow over my arm, then head over the pillow.
    ^this + the other arm cuddling a little pillow lol.

17. Colin
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 02:03:54

lolwut

18. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 02:10:18

Zombo wrote: side sleeper with the pillow over my arm, then head over the pillow.
    same but on my stomach

19. Enkronidus
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 17:12:22

^ This, but with the other hand lying on my body.

20. Jamal
    Date: Wed, Jan 12 2011 01:30:58

strat1227 wrote: same but on my stomach
    Yeah, on my stomach, head turned to the left, right arm under pillow, left hand dangling off side of bed/against wall

21. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Jan 12 2011 01:32:41

Wonder wrote: Yeah, on my stomach, head turned to the left, right arm under pillow, left hand dangling off side of bed/against wall
    we're sleeping twins. gg bro.

22. patelpb
    Date: Wed, Jan 12 2011 02:03:53

...life isn't a big deal...
    then what is?? and also, I sleep on my right side, with my arm under my head or stretching over it... Idk if this stuff is right tho, idk if im rly blessed with power...

23. Calvin
    Date: Thu, Jan 13 2011 02:35:50

I sleep on the side, with my right hand under my pillow.Legs around a long pillow parallel to my body. I also do this on the left side. ^_^

24. DLSpins
    Date: Sat, Jan 15 2011 03:54:48

I sleep on my side because I have this natural feeling of unsecurity because wrestling.

25. Neotoma
    Date: Sat, Jan 15 2011 22:10:02

TUMMY SLEEPER , SLEEPING ON THE STOMACH If you sleep face down all night, you are likely to be narrow-minded. You are probably self-centered and always force people to comply with your own needs. You are also likely to be reckless and desultory (I don't find any of this true but what ever. I sleep on my stomach with my head turned to my left with my arms under my pillow but I normally wake up on my side curled up underneath the covers, *shrug*)

26. chris
    Date: Sun, Jan 16 2011 01:26:27

OT: whenever I sleep with my face facing the pillow, I tend to sleep longer. I sleep head flat on the pillow, body straight, like a corpse. Well, most of the time. Sometimes, I sleep curled to my right, and wake with a straight body or sth O.o

27. Neotoma
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 00:12:43

I used to sleep on my back but now when I do I feel unprotected and helpless............

28. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 00:22:06

Neotoma wrote: (I don't find any of this true but what ever. I sleep on my stomach with my head turned to my left with my arms under my pillow but I normally wake up on my side curled up underneath the covers, *shrug*)
    Don't you have ..... you know boobs?

29. Jamal
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 00:23:35

@TheAafg you is tarded

30. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Jan 19 2011 00:31:19

@Wonder its a legit question. I am just curious. I thought it would be uncomfortable for girls to sleep on their stomach :S No need to flame me >.> .

31. MonsterPandasEatTofu
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 02:52:44

side sleeper - lying on one side ^.^ I sleep on my right side

32. Sc00t
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 03:44:48

i masturbate with both hands with legs and toes curled up under my chair, and i don't blink until i climax what does this mean i scratch my ass with my left hand, what does this mean. i sometimes smell the air after i fart but only after dinner WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

33. chris
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 03:53:10

It means you're on the wrong thread.

34. Sc00t
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 03:55:57

chrisPS wrote: It means you're on the wrong thread.
    im pretty sure this is the right threat for asking bullshit questions and getting bullshit answers

35. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 04:19:21

I sleep on my side with on arm underneath the pillow and one under my head.

36. SJ
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 05:55:49

[B][SIZE="5"]what if i sleep like this?[/SIZE][/B]

37. Knightpal
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 16:30:07

LOL @ the picture. It varies for me, I sleep face down turned to the left with my hands under the pillow. If that doesn't work, I sleep on my side with one hand under the pillow. Sometimes I sleep on my back with arms and legs spread, occasionally tugging my arms under my head. lul.

38. wagonsho
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 17:49:44

I sleep on my side, when I was little I always thought someone would slash my stomach if I slept on my back. So now I feel vulnerable on my back...

39. Mike
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 04:05:29

The only position I can sleep in is curled up on my side. I used to be able to sleep on my back, but now it hurts to sleep like that, or facedown. It hurts to keep my back straight.