UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / LOCKERZ!!!!

1. Metronome
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 01:19:30

WHAT'S YOU TRICK TO WIN AN ITEM ON 24/7 IN LOCKERZ?! I NEVER WIN!!!

2. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 01:23:42

I know right? i just get overbid in like milliseconds like WTF

3. chris
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 01:40:51

All you really need is luck. Too much auction bots going. Plus, biddin lags at last 5 seconds O.o

4. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 01:56:29

Theres a way to win, but it really comes down to luck no matter what, bots don't help (unless you have like as server which gives out thousands of bids per second) anyways, the prizes are pretty bad and right now i recommended not participating in the t24/7 I'll post who you win after they fix it or come out with a new system, even with my method you still have a really low chance of winning, I got an ipod nano from it, (they changed it to 179 paypal) but still :]! gl, and please don't don't don't waste your time with lockerz... honestly I've gotten a lot from it but I still wouldn't recommended it.

5. Kirby
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 05:43:13

I thought you promoted it?

6. chris
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 06:10:45

shoeman6 wrote: Theres a way to win, but it really comes down to luck no matter what, bots don't help (unless you have like as server which gives out thousands of bids per second) anyways, the prizes are pretty bad and right now i recommended not participating in the t24/7 I'll post who you win after they fix it or come out with a new system, even with my method you still have a really low chance of winning, I got an ipod nano from it, (they changed it to 179 paypal) but still :]! gl, and please don't don't don't waste your time with lockerz... honestly I've gotten a lot from it but I still wouldn't recommended it.
    what would be this method you are speaking of?