UPSB v4

Off-topic / girl help

1. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 12:29:03

so i liked this classmate of mine since november...shes actually not my type but idk our classmates keep teasing us together...before we were such good friends and close lol i always made her laugh and stuff..she always talked to me..and whenever i hit her(very very weak force only like a joke push on the head)/push her/mess her hair she doesnt care and laughs and hits me back strongly....then i think around november we never talked to each other the same way again...my classmates said because probably i kept messing with her she got annoyed because she liked me before...i only did those stuff cuz my other classmates do it to her also...then i kinda got depressed cuz if i do it to her she gets annoyed but when other classmates do it to her she doesnt care..so 1 time when my classmate jokingly put his arm around her and told me "hey clyde were going home lol" i just laughed it off but deep inside i was so mad even if i knew and everyone knew it was a joke because i was jealous that she doesnt mind other people doing that to her but if its me doing it to her she gets annoyed, so i punched a whole on the wall and a lot of people saw it even from other sections...and yeah my hand got fucked up and my thumb is broken up to now...the next day i gave her a cupcake and a rose and she said thank you...then i talk to her but she never smiles...then at xmas party i gave her ferrero rocher and thanked me again..we had pics taken and talked but again she didnt smile...was so depressed...i dont even wanna talk to her anymore im too pussy....i feel that anytime she'd reject me...idk why...her friends like me for her, but they told me to change my ways...she feels that im too cocky and arrogant...wtf idk why she things im cocky and arrogant...everyday i go to the library and watch stupid vids lol even up to now we dont get to talk to each other that well...she always turns her back when i sit beside her and keeps quiet all the time...wtf so people here who had successful relationships, can you please give me tips...thanks

2. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 12:55:22

talk to her, i know its hard but its better than killing yourself from the inside. Not like asking her out, but asking her what you did wrong and if she is upset because of something you did. If you get the feeling that she doesn't like you, just ask her to be your friend and say that you dont want to lose your friendship. Good luck

3. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 13:20:08

TheAafg wrote: talk to her, i know its hard but its better than killing yourself from the inside. Not like asking her out, but asking her what you did wrong and if she is upset because of something you did. If you get the feeling that she doesn't like you, just ask her to be your friend and say that you dont want to lose your friendship. Good luck
    wouldnt she feel akward and think im weird for asking her what her problem was with me? i asked her before and she just said nothing and shook her head..but i think she thought i was weird...idk...i asked her to prom when we were playing a guessing game(a word is behind you and you ask questions to your partner so that u can guess the word) and she said no because she promised she would be stag w/ her friends...she smiled and told me a dance would be ok...i was just smiling and laughing after but inside i feel rejected...idk its so hard to talk to a girl...thx anyway

4. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 19:36:59

she probably liked you way back when, that was your chance. Think how you are feeling right now, thats what you were doing to her pretty much so she probably just gave up, hence the change in attitude towards you. anyway don't get to down about it, just learn from your mistakes.

5. iMatt
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 20:30:34

You're in the friend zone. Girls don't want guys in the friend zone. Honestly, it means she's not into you. Simple as that.

6. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 21:03:03

it looks to me like she is not sure what she wants, give her time, be her friend but just like chill . Take it easy for now, maybe after a month or two she will have her mind made up. So just let her be, and give her time to sort things out. (i know how hard it is to talk to girl, lol dont get me started on that)

7. SJ
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 21:18:18

nut up or shut up

8. drgripable
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 21:21:11

Well, me and this one girl used to be really good friends, we were on the swim team together, but when i quit because i couldn't keep up with school, she never spoke to me again. We would used to laugh at/with each other and actually talk, but now, she won't even look at me. I think i'm almost over her, it just takes some time. Before i quit, i had asked her out a month earlier and she said she just wanted to stay friends, lol, i know how it feels to get rejected @Clyde if you think you can salvage your relationship with her, go for it. This girl here? wouldn't even look at me. i mean, in your situation, she actually speaks to you, so there's hope. Don't act like you are right now to her, it makes you look desperate. hope you feel better? lol :)

9. neXus
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 22:07:40

Step 1: Man the fuck up Step 2: Go the primal route. Kill an animal that is larger than you and present it to her. Do this with your shirt off.

10. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 22:29:39

neXus wrote: Step 1: Man the fuck up Step 2: Go the primal route. Kill an animal that is larger than you and present it to her. Do this with your shirt off.
    :lol:

11. neoknux_009
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 22:56:35

well surprinsingly ive done the same thing. punched a hole in the wall out of anger about someone. its not a good position to be in =.= its actually really bad. stop with the gifts, its not going to help. itll just make it worse. Right now she probably knows she has you in her webs, your making yourself predictible and unchallenging. If somethings going to change it has to be you yourself. well it seems that youve changed your attitidue quite a bit throughout, which probably is partially the reason she cahnged her own attitude. i reccommend ..yeah becomming more manly, and ignoring her pretty much. now when i mean manly i dont mean you have to super buff up and kill an animal (although thad be cool) i mean stop getting so annoyed over stuff like this. Its not exactly your fault, you like the girl after all, but its making it worse. This, along with not paying attention to her and paying attention to otherthigns might help you there. but tahts just my reccomendation.

12. blahblahting
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 23:13:47

neoknux_009 wrote: If somethings going to change it has to be you yourself.
    your ideal girl should like you for who you are.

13. VendettaBF
    Date: Thu, Jan 6 2011 23:20:58

for you i would write a symphony

14. boshi
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 00:50:01

is it the girl in your pf pic?

15. nateiskewl
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 01:33:15

MACHETE KNIFE SWORD CHEAP EBAY SELLERS GET GREAT DEALS KATANA FINE JAPANESE SWORD JAPAN IS A COUNTRY OFF THE COAST OF CHINA CHINA VIOLENCE SWORD KILL DEATHS KILL DEATH RATIO CALL OF DUTY GET GREAT DEALS ON DUTY POOTIE TANG GREAT MOVIE BY LOUIS CK CHEAP AMAZON I'll leave that open for interpretation.

16. davidguy
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 01:47:48

maybe it's because you gave her a cupcake and a rose for no apparent reason

17. Vassenato
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 01:47:55

stick it in her pooper

18. Wind
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 02:03:47

Be a pimp and hang out with other girls to make her jealous.

19. Loanshark
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 02:08:48

Use periods and commas.

20. poisoned
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 03:28:49

Not trying to be harsh, but it sounds like she's over you and kinda finds what you are doing excessive/bothering. Maybe just act completely normal around her and not make to much contact/conversation for while. After time, her feelings right now might dissipate and you could re-engage to the previous relationship you had with her.

21. Mike
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 03:45:18

What the fuck is it with these damn threads, yo?

22. boshi
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 04:14:14

The best advice i can give is DONT FOR ANY FUCKING REASON DO ANYTHING FUCKING STUPID. I pushed one joke a little too far, and now she hates me. I know how it feels, but sometimes, its better to just let things slip. It'll take like 3 months(probably longer), but if she's not interested, just dont push it.

23. poisoned
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 06:52:33

boshi wrote: The best advice i can give is DONT FOR ANY FUCKING REASON DO ANYTHING FUCKING STUPID. I pushed one joke a little too far, and now she hates me. I know how it feels, but sometimes, its better to just let things slip. It'll take like 3 months(probably longer), but if she's not interested, just dont push it.
    Yes, this exactly.

24. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 09:49:08

im still wondering why these girl advice shit threads keep appearing on a pen spinning board that consists of 12 and 13 yr olds. just saying.

25. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 10:18:38

i gave the cupcake & rose as a sorry gift, asked sorry to her also that time @neXus

26. neXus
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 11:51:09

Don't lol at my advice, deep down in her most primal "state" what she is looking for is someone to mate with that can take care of her and provide for her and her offspring. You can show her all of those things by killing and bringing something larger than you and her and presenting it to her. It shows that you like her, you killed for her and it shows that you are able to provide food for her.

27. k-ryder
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 12:11:17

i think clyde needs to just not act like a bad ass muthafucker and burn the leather jackets just saying.... i'm saying act like a bamf because clearly a bamf would not ask for advice on the internet, let alone a pen spinning board

28. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 12:45:07

@Clyde just act normal, dont try to act too cool, just be yourself. She doesn't like your cockiness so dont be cocky. Just be what a normal person your age should be like and take things easy for a while

29. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 14:26:49

thx

30. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 20:27:23

girl will seldomly just come out and say I like you, but they will drop "obvious" signs, yeah it might be weird, but it works well cuz it will weed out more socially inept people, so if you try to pay attention to that kind of stuff you can get an advantage that way, even if you aren't naturally good at it (most guys aren't, myself included) that and listen to k-ryder's advice

31. boshi
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 23:31:03

@Clyde i know this is hard, but don't worry about other guys getting her. from the looks(reads?) of it, sounds like you've already missed your chance. and so what about your idol. he probably gets girls cuz they think hes hot. no one in their right mind would go for a guy who does drugs and smokes. don't act like someone your not. like TheFag said, just be normal.

32. hoiboy
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 23:31:54

I knew this would be clyde.

33. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 23:47:18

@boshi its TheAafg , not TheFag no need to get your hopes high

34. Gisele 8
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 23:57:20

i want girl(s) i have: m&m kt com.ssa dr.grip seven mod what?

35. boshi
    Date: Fri, Jan 7 2011 23:57:23

LOL oshit mah bad. wuts an Aafg? O.o

36. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 00:04:22

@boshi you know what it isssssss ahan :trollface:

37. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 05:55:31

Gisele 8 wrote: i want girl(s) i have: m&m kt com.ssa dr.grip seven mod what?
    win

38. Colin
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 06:02:53

Gisele 8 wrote: i want girl(s) i have: m&m kt com.ssa dr.grip seven mod what?
    Hi. I have a girl from Russia. Only 18 year. Want uranium-243 and red SEVEN mod. I have best price

39. Ghast P
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 06:48:50

Act what you would normally act like around friends around her (be your normal self). If she doesn't like your normal self, she won't be interested. If you pretend to be a badass and do things you normally wouldn't do around people just to make her like you then your relationship will eventually hit a turn. Even if you do get with her, your normal self will gradually take form around her and she won't like it.

40. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 07:14:26

being my normal self uhm ive always been cocky, hot headed, childish before i even knew my idols, they became my idols because i see my self inthem, but they are braver because they were able to do the stuff i was scared to do...idk if there are signs i think its probably before when we are still ok she always laughed at jokes when we were teased together...but what also idk is that even when i havent told her yet that i like her she already acted weird wtf...then when i told her i liked her, her friends said its normal for girls to be like that like shy or somthing but idk....ya ill just try to be normal but less cockier & hot headed...her friends told me girls hate it when guys get so mad for no reason/something low

41. Kcom2002
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 07:49:51

a book told me that if girls act violently against u or get mad at u alot or never happy at u its a way for them to keep the fact that they like u a secret..

42. chris
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 07:53:01

^that might be a possibility, but we can't keep hopes up with that.

43. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 08:06:19

I fear that I will always be A lonely number like root three The three is all that’s good and right, Why must my three keep out of sight Beneath the vicious square root sign, I wish instead I were a nine For nine could thwart this evil trick, with just some quick arithmetic I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321 Such is my reality, a sad irrationality When hark! What is this I see, Another square root of a three Has quietly come waltzing by, Together now we multiply To form a number we prefer, Rejoicing as an integer We break free from our mortal bonds With the wave of magic wands Our square root signs become unglued Your love for me has been renewed

44. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 12:10:56

@chrisPS yeah @cxi ..

45. Enkronidus
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 13:07:26

Look into her eyes, see what she hides inside. I'd just say, be what you used to be. Prove her that you love her and will do anything for her, slowly. But from the top of my head and experience. This is normal for girls when they knew that someone likes them, they will try to fade away to make boys play harder to get.

46. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 15:21:07

yeah ill be myself again and beat the shit out of anyone who would touch her....-.- but the right thing to do is not to be so jealous right? but thats not being myself and im afraid to lose her...idk

47. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 18:17:30

@Clyde don't beat anyone up, it makes you look like a creep. I know how it feels, but just calm down, take deep breaths, and count to 10 slowly. If you beat up anyone who touches her people will start hating you. Just act cool and calm. I know its impossible to be jealous but try not to show it as much as possible. If she is meant to be with you, she will be with you. If she isnt meant to be with you, she wont be with you. If you really like her, you won't lose her. Best of luck

48. Toast
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 20:20:29

MAN UP BRAH

49. itzDaKine
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 21:23:00

that happened to me last year with this chick in college. i was a sophmore. but yeah she said she liked me alot but had a bf and i needed to wait. after a couple months i got fed up with it. we hung out and we always had good laughs but then something change and she stopped txtin me and we stopped chillin. so i let her go and i eventually found another girl. thats the moral! theres more than that one girl that you were into trust me bro! just look for another girl. it may be hard but do it but first talk to her about whats goin on. invite her on not a dte but like a shindig! but only you two. then talk it out!

50. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 23:43:30

Get better at PS, will get you all the girls when you tell people you're #2 of the world. B)

51. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 23:46:05

Erirornal Kraione wrote: Get better at PS, will get you all the girls when you tell people you're #2 of the world. B)
    is that how you get girls ? :O

52. JC
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 23:47:01

Be who you are. If who you are is a hot headed, arrogant, jealous creep... and that's not what she likes, then she doesn't like who you are. Wait for someone else. If a girl likes a hot headed, arrogant, jealous creep, then she'll be sure to like you! And if you like her back, go for her cause she likes you for who you are! Not some fake you. If you don't like her... well, then... Wait for someone else. You'll find someone perfect for yourself one day... (hopefully) ;] Edit: (sidenote) This thread amuses me... a lot... lol

53. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sat, Jan 8 2011 23:47:51

JC wrote: Be who you are. If who you are is a hot headed, arrogant, jealous creep... and that's not what she likes, then she doesn't like who you are. Wait for someone else. If a girl likes a hot headed, arrogant, jealous creep, then she'll be sure to like you! And if you like her back, go for her cause she likes you for who you are! Not some fake you. If you don't like her... well, then... Wait for someone else. You'll find someone perfect for yourself one day... (hopefully) ;]
    That would have been my [other] serious reply.

54. zweebna
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 04:06:09

Eriror gets all teh wimmenz.

55. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 10:17:04

yeah eriror gets all the women lol but in this period 2010~2011 lol i dont think women still find arrogant, hot headed, jealous creep guys cool...sure in the 50s in elvis and james dean's time and 90s in johnny depps time but now i dont think so...most women like gay-like guys like zac efron, the guy from lightning kid something, and guys from glee lol...guys who are simple, dress neatly, and look gay...but those kind of guys wont be able to defend them or make them feel safe...those guys would just act cute and shit...idk why lol...

56. chris
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 10:34:31

^this. well, any boy/guy who's "cute" for the girls, gets all the wimmenz now.

57. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 10:54:05

but whats with them...like what i said theyre fags...wtf are these women thinking....also if the guy has a good body like taylor lautner they would answer the boy yes even if they just knew each other for 5 mins...but what they dk is that most of those buff guys are also faggots like those zac efron guys...they get buff to hide their gayness...this sucks its so hard to get a girl

58. neXus
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 11:13:01

I really hope you don't breed, Clyde. Get a girlfriend and fuck all you want but for the love of Zeus, don't get her pregnant.

59. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 11:18:39

lol

60. k-ryder
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 11:51:31

neXus wrote: I really hope you don't breed, Clyde. Get a girlfriend and fuck all you want but for the love of Zeus, don't get her pregnant.
    not sure why clyde lol'd by i did as well

61. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 12:12:05

I find it hilarious that according to Clyde, 90% of the male population is homosexual.

62. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 12:48:13

wow cool..my friend who likes her too, told me, that she told him, that she's happy that our prom suits match..my tux and her gown...wow...this is good news....thx again for the advise i will try my best to be myself but be less cocky and hotheaded...

63. k-ryder
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 13:17:10

isn't matching colours gay though?

64. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Jan 9 2011 16:04:35

lol girls are mostly attracted to the skater guys, with the skinny jeans and long hair. Congrats clyde , ask her to prom , in a romantic way.

65. MeiTenshi
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 07:11:12

if a girl likes you, it wont be because she likes guys who are cocky, arrogant and hot-headed, it will be because she sees a side of you no one else does, a true side that she loves. but also...that primal idea is pretty cool, i know i'd be impressed if Pen Ninja showed up carrying a huge dead animal on his shoulders without his shirt........*drools* seexxxxxxyyyyyyyyy :P lol edit: omg and loincloth lol awesome *drools more* edit2: also muscley guys are disgusting, most- actually i can only speak for myself- I prefer guys that have muscle, but u cant see it, just feel it. like i hold Pen Ninja's arm and to other ppl he looks like a twig but the muscle in there, yummy xDDDDD there needs to be a balance

66. itzDaKine
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 07:26:11

TheAafg wrote: lol girls are mostly attracted to the skater guys, with the skinny jeans and long hair. Congrats clyde , ask her to prom , in a romantic way.
    ya the punk rock skaters! im a skater to but wear baggy pants and shit and im not in no shitty emo screamo band! lol. but the girls do seem to like a dude with lucious hair:) try growing yo hair out a little buy a Members Only jacket and under rhat wear a black jaket with the hood out. and wear skinny jeans and wear matching SBs! guide to getting any azn girl right there:)

67. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 10:01:23

yeah mathcing colors are gay ya not wearing same colors as hers lol idk from who she got the news from that we have matching colors lol edit: ive already asked her to prom, she said no because she promised her friends that she will be joining w/ them...damn i was so sad that day....we were playing a guessing game...one will ask whether its an animal, person, etc. then the other will say yes, no, maybe...i asked her:"person? no. animal? no. thing? no. will you go with me to the prom?" then the whole class and some people outside saw it and screamed like shit and i kneeled and asked her again "one more time...will you be my prom date?" then she was smiling and i kinda see that the smile is true and that she kinda wanted to go, but she said "no...let me explain...ive already promised my friends that i wont go on a date..i swear..but ill agree to have a dance with you...but i really cant accept any date offerings...ive already promised them ..:D" i knew from that moment her smile was true so i was laughing and just kept smiling because at least i get to dance her and not get that embarassed cuz i didnt exert too much effort..although even if i was laughing and smiling, i got sad when i got home...i totally felt rejected..my classmates told me i shouldnt ask a girl in an extravagant way...they told me girls would like it better if its personal, like me talking to her in a private place...on valentines i plan to give her a cake w/c says "happy valentines" then have my classmates hold illustration boards each saying " will you go with me to the prom?" then the girls will give her white roses and i'll give her a red rose....i know i can do that but im scared to do it because she might reject me again...i cant handle that anymore...especially ever since she knew i liked her, we havent talked to each other properly....im following your guys' advise though that id just act normal and dont act like i feel affected, and kinda dont talk to her much to show that i dont care that much....though im scared because my friend told me hes gonna try to ask her out....idk he told me the other day that he got jealous because of what this girl i like said to him...that we would wear matching tux and gown lol idk if i dont get her as a prom date maybe ill just ask out my actress classmate lol

68. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 12:59:45

@Clyde YO congrats dude, she smiled, don't you get what that means??? She likes you, but is embarrassed , congrats dude. But still be yourself dont be that jealous guy. HAHA congrats man

69. Enkronidus
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 13:05:17

Clyde, keep going. I'm rooting for you!

70. k-ryder
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 13:53:45

TL;DR

71. neXus
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 17:49:10

This shit is hilarious.

72. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 21:47:33

Clyde FTW get that glory hole...or maybe not jk lol

73. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 09:34:01

oh is tht what it means??but idk her friend told me that shed only talk to me if i tell her that i only want to be friends...wtf...yeah i kinda got that feeling that she smiled cuz she likes me but felt embarrassed but idk shes weird...yeah shes not my prom date but she tells her friends shes gonna dance w/ me idk

74. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 12:55:32

@Clyde she likes you and is scared that she will lose you as a friend if you guys start going out. Give her time, your doing good. Give her time to sort things out herself and when she does be there for her.

75. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Jan 11 2011 13:45:12

thx hope she really does =)

76. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Jan 14 2011 09:55:26

wow im the only guy she doesnt reply to...wow fuck my life... but i found a friendship day letter somewhere in my drawer from her lol maybe this was around august this year...we werent even close yet at that time...so i think i did miss the chance...she probably did like me before but i ignored her and didnt care about her...wow im such a fucking loser

77. neXus
    Date: Fri, Jan 14 2011 12:54:23

Move on, you can't force it. It might be awkward but in your position I would go to her and tell her that you have accepted the fact that you as a couple is not going to happen but you would still like to be friends if it's not too weird for her. That is if you still want to be friends with her and can be sure that you'll really just be a friend with no scheme in the back of your head.

78. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Jan 14 2011 13:03:11

a decent advice from nexus? that happens once in a while, and you know its right. Just try to forget her if she is hurting you. If you don't want to move on, then its your choice. Its your life man, do whatever you feel is right

79. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Jan 14 2011 13:33:51

yeah maybe ill jsut try to be friends..god what a fucking dick i am...i think she really did like me before and i ignored her ...now im the one chasing after her...lol lifes too hard...thnx guys maybe ill just marry a leather jacket when i grow up lol

80. neXus
    Date: Fri, Jan 14 2011 18:26:09

First of all fuck you all my advice is decent. I bet you never tried any of it. Second, if you seek non-human companionship I would think one of these japanese pillows with a sown in fleshlight is much nicer than a leather jacket although you do seem to love those.