UPSB v4

Off-topic / Spinner of the Week #33: miyat

1. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 03:49:44

@miyat:

Hey, I'm miyat from UPSB. It's pronounced me-yat. I go on upsb a lot, met spinners in canada and i love pen spinning.

2. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 03:59:04

woo, like 2 months late.

3. Jamal
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 04:13:08

what does your name mean?

4. miyat
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 04:22:44

@Wonder

Wonder wrote: what does your name mean? My real name is Thaddeus, and my last name is Miya. So i added the t from my first name to the end of my last name.

5. Vassenato
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 04:30:59

Krispy Kreme wrote: woo, like 2 months late.
    that would be my fault :)

6. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 05:03:03

So here's a bunch of random questions that are gonna popped up in my mind: whats your family background? do you have a girlfriend? do you plan on stopping penspinning? whats one thing you want to do before dying? are you good at studies? what do you plan on becoming? do you think we can become good friends? (no homo)

7. miyat
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 05:27:42

@TheAafg

TheAafg wrote: So here's a bunch of random questions that are gonna popped up in my mind: whats your family background? Live in Canada, I'm half Japanese and the other half is a mix of scotish, irish, german and some others. do you have a girlfriend? No do you plan on stopping penspinning? No whats one thing you want to do before dying? One thing? Uhhh sleep, i'm tired (honestly i don't know) are you good at studies? I don't study much cause i'm taking mostly courses in the arts. But i'm decent at it, yeah. what do you plan on becoming? Not completely sure, but for now a graphic artist or something. do you think we can become good friends? (no homo) I don't know, so far you are good to go.

8. Twine
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 05:32:37

What question do you want someone to ask the least? What question do you want someone to ask the most?

9. blahblahting
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 07:09:39

Dichromate or peroxide? Are you an anion or cation? Bio or chem? Vanilla or chocolate? What area of canada? Are you a science/math person or a humanities person? Nerd? Toblerone? Sushi? Sashimi? Burritos? Ethnically, what would you say is the composition of your local neighborhood? Is your school competitive? What grade are you in? If you could wish for one thing (other than more wishes), what would you want? Any sports? Pasta? Pizza? Garlic bread? Hagan Daaz strawberry sorbet? (spelling?) banana bread? fooooooooooddddddddddddd yummyyyyyyyyy is Sankaku hawt? heres a pic: http://andrew.ningin.com/wp-content/uploads/ningin/andrew/2009/01/asian-male-calendar-250x250.jpg

10. exclusive
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 08:42:26

what languages u speak?

11. exclusive
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 08:45:40

favorite fast food restaurant? favorite food? rice or noodle? favorite anime? favorite dramas? favorite tv series? favorite movie ?

12. mapjay
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 10:06:02

if you were gay...how long would your partner's penis be?

13. miyat
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 15:10:44

Twine;49381]What question do you want someone to ask the least? Something like this, "How do you do a hai tua," cause it has nothing to do with this thread and i don't wanna explain it when they could just go look it up... What question do you want someone to ask the most? A flattering question i guess, like, "Will you marry me?, or Why are you so cool? But that probably won't happen haha.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=blahblahting;49391]Dichromate or peroxide? peroxide Are you an anion or cation? anion Bio or chem? bio Vanilla or chocolate? vanilla What area of canada? i live almost an hour from toronto, so toronto area i guess. Are you a science/math person or a humanities person? both i guess. I'm not 100% of either, so i couldn't really say. Nerd? Me? nope. Do I like nerds? sure Toblerone? i don't like... Sushi? yesss Sashimi? yesssssss Burritos? yessssssssss Ethnically, what would you say is the composition of your local neighborhood? Well based off my highschool, maybe 80% white .__. the other 20% is probably asian (korean mostly), and then a bit of that is indian, or pakistan, then a smalllll bit of that is black. Is your school competitive? Not really, we have a lot of teams and stuff, but only a fingerfull do really good. What grade are you in? grade 11. If you could wish for one thing (other than more wishes), what would you want? When ever i buy a lottery ticket i would win, then people wouldn't suspect it came out of no where (globally). Also to buy stuff, I wouldn't buy really expensive stuff though. I didn't want powers or w.e since it would probably get me assasinated or something... And if i was able to do other stuff easier, i wouldn't get the enjoy how i worked hard to be able to do it, or learn from what i did to do it. Bleh, or i could wish for someone very responsible to have that lottery thing, i dunno if i really would though. Any sports? Tennis, trying to run more, water polo, used to be in a wrestling club, but the coach/teacher left, table tennis (just for fun), badminton. Pasta? yum Pizza? gorgous Garlic bread? yeah Hagan Daaz strawberry sorbet? (spelling?) Sorbet isn't my favourite, but i'll still have some. banana bread? yahhh fooooooooooddddddddddddd agreed yummyyyyyyyyy is Sankaku hawt? heres a pic: http://andrew.ningin.com/wp-content/uploads/ningin/andrew/2009/01/asian-male-calendar-250x250.jpg o yeah.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=exclusive;49426]what languages u speak? just english, wish i knew japanese. (ooooo, that should be my wish....)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=exclusive wrote: favorite fast food restaurant? a&w. favorite food? i like a lot of stuff, but sushi rice or noodle? rice favorite anime? golden boy, lol favorite dramas? nah favorite tv series? the office, i don't watch tv that much favorite movie ? i like a lot once again, maybe donnie darko? don't get me wrong i love comedy and action too.
    [QUOTE=mapjay;49450]if you were gay...how long would your partner's penis be? probably super short. I just get the feel it would feel like im constapated (i don't know though...)QUOTE]

14. spinford
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 16:55:15

How do get to spinner of the week? Do you need to sign up or is this just like this week we choose this guy and next week we choose that gut

15. Storm
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 16:58:08

Why are you so cool?

16. Jamal
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 17:55:16

@spinford previous spinner of the week picks the next spinner of the week

17. miyat
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 19:05:22

@Storm

Storm wrote: Why are you so cool? because you asked me. 0.0

18. spinford
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 21:23:09

oh I see!

19. Apho
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 22:32:05

what's with closing your youtube account ? :O

20. miyat
    Date: Sun, Jan 2 2011 23:26:12

@Apho

Apho wrote: what's with closing your youtube account ? :O I'm just not uploading psing video on it anymore. My new channel's miyatps , i made a new one cause i dont want it to be linked to school stuff yeah, i want one just for pen spinning.

21. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Jan 4 2011 01:57:25

what was one of your most awkward moments? did you ever get rejected by a girl? who is your favourite spinner? do you play sports? if so which? have you ever kissed a guy? have you ever failed at school? what is your fear? have you ever wanted to do something, that you werent able to do ? (non ps )

22. miyat
    Date: Tue, Jan 4 2011 20:41:59

@TheAafg

TheAafg wrote: what was one of your most awkward moments? Thought someone waved at me, so i waved back. did you ever get rejected by a girl? yeah who is your favourite spinner? ponkotu do you play sports? if so which? Tennis, trying to run more, water polo, used to be in a wrestling club, but the coach/teacher left, table tennis (just for fun), badminton. have you ever kissed a guy? no have you ever failed at school? no what is your fear? death, rollercoasters have you ever wanted to do something, that you werent able to do ? (non ps ) aside from impossible stuff, no.