UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Best of 2010 - neoknux_009

1. neoknux_009
    Date: Fri, Dec 31 2010 07:21:25

quote from youtube: "strange year for me. not sure if my style has changed...or what exactly has improved. Ive gotten way more consistant with mini hybrids and baks, but i always feel like i have something to improve on so sometimes i dont feel that improvement. I hope next year ill be at World Tournament Level ^^. Thanks to all subscribers, viewers commenters over the past year. Big thanks to Penja for giving me kinda of a rival and teacher...and I guess thanks to some of you fans (Song... lol)" also big thanks to idols like s777, Rarka, Toro , frat, kuzu, seven!!! ANOTHER big thanks to AUSCLAN! THE DISCIPLES AND ANZAC TEAM! and of course huge thanks to UPSB!!!! hope you guys have a happy new year! [video=youtube;-w3cfYbtkXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w3cfYbtkXs[/video] -neoknux_009

2. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Dec 31 2010 13:41:18

I alway's thought you were rather underrated. Your real creative, produce high difficulty combos and that style is pretty cool. If only you could do without the auto focus. I wonder if you can make it to the WC12?

3. k-ryder
    Date: Mon, Jan 3 2011 07:40:35

bumping because you need more recognition also, i was busy, i only just watched this vid combos were great, awesome dexerity, not sure why i'm not subscribed to you

4. song
    Date: Mon, Jan 3 2011 10:26:08

someone pls explain to me why hes not chosen for wt!!!!!!!!!!!sexy baks and wipers are usual!!!btw,did u submit ur video for wildcard spot??

5. neoknux_009
    Date: Mon, Jan 3 2011 12:30:13

song wrote: someone pls explain to me why hes not chosen for wt!!!!!!!!!!!sexy baks and wipers are usual!!!btw,did u submit ur video for wildcard spot??
    lol...thanks hipp, Kryder and Song (once again). I did submit, i actually submitted the 2nd last combo in this vid with the 14 wiper . Im guesssing in comparison to barron, jammie and Awon i lacked in control and a consistant style... my hand and arm go in funny places after all.

6. Jamie Enns
    Date: Mon, Jan 3 2011 14:32:03

not my favourite style of spinning, but you for sure have the skills. Can't wait to see what happens this year ^^