UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / [repost]HopO and Snow Tag video

1. HopO
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 03:44:49

My old post was lost cause UPSB has been updated to the new version. I decided to repost it now, :D ...here it is [video=youtube;iN0dErDjA6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN0dErDjA6A[/video]

2. Taikutsu
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 05:07:35

Nice tag and editing! I personally loved Snow's third combo.

3. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 05:26:55

WOWOWOW!!! Really great tag. Lovely editing but some of the stuff made it hard to enjoy the combo. I love how both your styles complement each other. EDIT: was't the first combo by snow from Minovates 3rd???

4. Milk
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 07:04:07

Cool editing but the intro was too long for my taste. Around 45 seconds -.- but I just love Snows style so everything is fine. @hippo yes it was.

5. Archermitch
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 07:24:16

:O Oh my god, that was amazing! The creativity, the style, the smoothness, the 2p2h, the cobra bites. Everything was topnotch. Nice arm around at 3:06, too. I'll have to keep an eye on you guys.

6. Gr3gY
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 07:31:52

*clap clap clap* who did the editing?

7. HopO
    Date: Fri, Jun 25 2010 08:00:00

Gr3gY wrote: *clap clap clap* who did the editing?
    It's Snow's editing ^^!

8. mhig
    Date: Sat, Jun 26 2010 04:17:08

personally i am not a big fan of long tag collaborations. i believe that tag collaborations are truly great when they are greatly emphasizing both spinners. if one is outshone in difficulty or some category they should outshine the other in other categories so they balance each other out. however in this video i did not see so much balance to be honest. definitely for a tag collaboration to truly recognize both spinners, both spinners should have the unique enjoyable aspect which most would enjoy. spinning wise i was.. interested. somewhat. i actually am not a fan of the spinning that goes around nowadays however i am intrigued at all of the new concepts that go around. snow had some interesting concepts though they mostly dominated HopO's videos greatly thus the unequal balance which is bothering me.

9. HopO
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 02:10:50

thanks for your comment mhig ^^! ...I saw and understood your opinions, may be our styles is just too similar to each others,It's like the combination of Yin & Yin,(no Yang here, we both are yin) so it makes the tag vid became not balance and boring :( ... I have to practice more in future to make my style become more beautiful and creative, i found that my combos is now too simple and lack of creative linkages ...

10. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 01:34:46

WOOOW dude this is sooo cool! @hop0 is there gonna be another tag???

11. L-in
    Date: Mon, Nov 28 2011 08:01:48

@Cloud Why revive these outdated threads today.. :facepalm:

12. TheVenjure
    Date: Fri, Dec 2 2011 01:22:00

L-in wrote: @Cloud Why revive these outdated threads today.. :facepalm:
    because people want to see these outdated threads