UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / After reading this you will never love someone and not tell them :'(

1. Soren
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 09:42:46

10th grade As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before and handed them to her. She said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 11th grade The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me, said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. Senior year The day before prom she walked to my locker. My date is sick" she said; he's not going to go well, I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as "best friends". So we did. Prom night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine, but she isn't think of me like that, and I know it. Then she said "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. Graduation Day A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, "you're my best friend, thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. A Few Years Later Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married now. I watched her say "I do" and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said "you came!". She said "thanks" and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. Funeral Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my "best friend". At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years. This is what it read: I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me! `I wish I did too...` I thought to my self, and I cried. Note: (not my story)

2. neXus
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 10:25:25

Yeah this is bullshit and boring.

3. Loanshark
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 10:42:03

Old shit.

4. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 11:30:46

neXus wrote: Yeah this is bullshit and boring.
    THIS!

5. Mike
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 12:01:59

Fuck you, this isn't /b/. Also, grow a fucking pair of balls, so you don't end up like that. Tell her how you fucking feel, don't be afraid of rejection.

6. Enkronidus
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 12:54:41

I think it's quite deeply romantic... Doesn't matter it's real or not, at least it's a great story.

7. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 13:24:49

Enkronidus wrote: I think it's quite deeply romantic... Doesn't matter it's real or not, at least it's a great story.
    buddy you high!

8. spinnerhui
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 13:32:34

I like this story. STILL I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO BUST LIKE PEEM, NOT READ LOVE STORIES!!! yes, I know I'm in the off-topic section

9. Rarity
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 14:46:02

tl;dr

10. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 16:06:55

lol how sad

11. Jamal
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 16:11:36

from the first sentence i knew what the story was going to be like, and to the guy, he deserved what happened if he was too pussy the whole time.

12. ASIAN-space-mang
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 16:53:14

That's a great story but also very sad...

13. Neotoma
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 17:22:10

He had plenty of time....he needs to gain some balls or something.

14. Enkronidus
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 17:25:45

I mean, shy people like that are pretty common. True thing about that guy was unsure. But it's normal for people to be afraid of disappointment and stuff. One false step could mean failure, relationship is just complicated that you will never know. And AoD1. I'm fine and I just like this story, that's all. =/ People can just say that I'm a highly sensitive person, because I am.

15. Prince
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 17:41:41

what if her diary says; 'hes my bestfriend but nothing more. i give him the occasional friendship kiss on the cheek. we enjoyed eating chips together'

16. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 17:56:20

that was a pretty good story, but the guy needed some guts like seriously

17. zweebna
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 19:49:17

Night Fury wrote: tl;dr

18. Frip
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 19:54:40

dicks

19. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 20:04:08

This is the oldest baww material ever conceived. Please save it to your hard drive and use it for your own purposes, not contaminate my native pen spinning board, the least you could have done was put this in the Spammer's Bin.

20. 7ygy
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 20:26:55

I actually enjoyed this...it may be old, but I thought it was good anyways. And, for those of you who say he needs to grow a pair, think about it from his point of view. She's been his friend for years, how would he feel if he told her he loved her and she didnt love him back? Think of how awkward it would be for them...it'd destroy their friendship. But eh, what do I know anyways :P

21. Ricercar
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 23:14:44

pointless thread

22. chris
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 00:32:43

My story... .________________.

23. Ohayo
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 04:30:01

i have yet to read this, but I'll take my chances

24. Mike
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 09:17:41

7ygy wrote: I actually enjoyed this...it may be old, but I thought it was good anyways. And, for those of you who say he needs to grow a pair, think about it from his point of view. She's been his friend for years, how would he feel if he told her he loved her and she didnt love him back? Think of how awkward it would be for them...it'd destroy their friendship. But eh, what do I know anyways :P
    Fuck you. I had a girl that I cared about for years. Didn't say shit. When I finally did, she was glad I did, now our friendship is better than ever. Even if she didn't feel the same way, I still had her friendship, she was still in my life. That's what mattered to me the most.

25. RR24
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 09:24:43

Enkronidus wrote: I mean, shy people like that are pretty common. True thing about that guy was unsure. But it's normal for people to be afraid of disappointment and stuff. One false step could mean failure, relationship is just complicated that you will never know. And AoD1. I'm fine and I just like this story, that's all. =/ People can just say that I'm a highly sensitive person, because I am.
    ^ this

26. k-ryder
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 10:42:32

tl;dr, i dont read baww threads

27. boshi
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 11:00:42

old fuckin shit boy

28. Loanshark
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 11:02:37

THE GUY DESERVED TO BE ALONE HIS FAULT FOR NOT HAVING BALLS

29. 7ygy
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 17:26:09

Mike wrote: Fuck you. I had a girl that I cared about for years. Didn't say shit. When I finally did, she was glad I did, now our friendship is better than ever. Even if she didn't feel the same way, I still had her friendship, she was still in my life. That's what mattered to me the most.
    Well, last time I tried to telling a girl my feelings, she didnt feel the same way. It was awkward as hell and we stopped talking. Was like that for 2 years, then she moved away. I never said telling a girl your feelings was bad or anything, just that if it doesnt work out things could go in a bad direction.

30. Awesome
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 19:31:33

ummm thats exactly the point the story is trying to make its not like its supposed to be a recount, hence its a "story" why didn't you say shit for years? seems like you can understand his point too well

Mike wrote: Fuck you. I had a girl that I cared about for years. Didn't say shit. When I finally did, she was glad I did, now our friendship is better than ever. Even if she didn't feel the same way, I still had her friendship, she was still in my life. That's what mattered to me the most.

31. Jamal
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 20:39:57

7ygy wrote: Well, last time I tried to telling a girl my feelings, she didnt feel the same way. It was awkward as hell and we stopped talking. Was like that for 2 years, then she moved away. I never said telling a girl your feelings was bad or anything, just that if it doesnt work out things could go in a bad direction.
    @7ygy It was only awkward because you made it awkward, dumbass. If you didn't want it to be awkward, you could have just ignored it like it never happened, and gone back hanging out with the girl the way you had before. Talking to her normally, whatever. If she felt awkward, then just talk to her yourself "Hey i understand you don't feel the same about me, but let's just put all that behind us and go back to the way it was, this doesn't need to change anything."

32. 7ygy
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 20:56:13

Eh, I'm not about to argue about love on a penspinning board, but really it depends on the girl. Some will just forget about it, and others won't.

33. Mike
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 22:24:43

Wonder;45234]@7ygy It was only awkward because you made it awkward, dumbass. If you didn't want it to be awkward, you could have just ignored it like it never happened, and gone back hanging out with the girl the way you had before. Talking to her normally, whatever. If she felt awkward, then just talk to her yourself "Hey i understand you don't feel the same about me, but let's just put all that behind us and go back to the way it was, this doesn't need to change anything."[/QUOTE] This. [QUOTE=Awesome wrote: ummm thats exactly the point the story is trying to make its not like its supposed to be a recount, hence its a "story" why didn't you say shit for years? seems like you can understand his point too well
    I didn't say anything because I was afraid that I was going to fuck things up and lose her. Eventually I figured that keeping my mouth shut would drive me insane in the future because I was going to end up with one of those "what if?" situations.

34. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 22:33:21

tl;dr

35. Twine
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 23:02:56

This is what happens when you are pussy. Success comes in confidence :o

36. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Dec 23 2010 04:00:02

Thats what the story is trying to promote, what you're saying is pretty much what the story is saying

Mike wrote: This. I didn't say anything because I was afraid that I was going to fuck things up and lose her. Eventually I figured that keeping my mouth shut would drive me insane in the future because I was going to end up with one of those "what if?" situations.

37. AoD1
    Date: Thu, Dec 23 2010 04:13:17

Awesome wrote: Thats what the story is trying to promote, what you're saying is pretty much what the story is saying
    put in there place....

38. Paramours
    Date: Thu, Dec 23 2010 05:04:26

Fail. Sounds like that kpop song "Wedding Dress" XD

39. Vaan
    Date: Thu, Dec 23 2010 05:30:30

kill your self?

40. k-ryder
    Date: Thu, Dec 23 2010 05:42:11

lol, i just read it then i'll admit that if ur a person in that situation, you'ld cry over it for hours on end, i may have 2years back, but some while back i discovered that a set of testicles magically grew in my sleep that said, its a really shittly written story, its way too cheezy the constantly repeated end lines just sound like whining, makes me want to kill someone, anyone will do (me, the narrator, the chick the narrator was talking about, michael cera) grow a pair, ask her out, if yes, yippee if no and ur not friends anymore, move on, find a new bitch if no and you are still friends, yippe, move on, find a new bitch

41. Soren
    Date: Tue, Dec 28 2010 18:06:33

Vassenato wrote: tl;dr
    what is that suppose to be?

42. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Tue, Dec 28 2010 18:20:28

too long, didn't read

43. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Dec 28 2010 23:09:14

yeah, cuz its cool to show how little attention span you have. How dare people having thoughts that span across more then a few sentences.

44. Ricercar
    Date: Wed, Dec 29 2010 05:20:30

i hate this story. its nowhere near accurate, and its cliche and retarded.

45. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Dec 29 2010 05:27:34

ok so i read the story a second time just to see if i had a change of heart. and i think i want to go kill someone now.

46. k-ryder
    Date: Wed, Dec 29 2010 05:30:52

AoD1 wrote: ok so i read the story a second time just to see if i had a change of heart. and i think i want to go kill someone now.
    how about we print this story, go out into the streets, and if anyone says "naw, thats such a sad story" punch them hard in the face

47. Escorpio123
    Date: Wed, Dec 29 2010 05:33:09

That actually got my attention, it was romantic :rolleyes: Great story, I've read it before, but different story, just similar but same ending or similar ending with same feelings.

48. Twine
    Date: Wed, Dec 29 2010 05:35:56

I have the GF of my dreams. You Jelly?

49. k-ryder
    Date: Wed, Dec 29 2010 08:39:03

come to the conclusion that if shit is cash in your life, baww threads are complete shit and makes you want to punch someone when reading it

50. XYZaki
    Date: Wed, Dec 29 2010 16:43:04

Come to the conclusion that if you have an unweighted 4.0 GPA, shit is automatically cash in your life.

51. k-ryder
    Date: Thu, Dec 30 2010 02:13:01

my friend john has come to the conclusion that if his overtly spray tanned girlfriend has just given him a blowjob, shit is automatically SO CASH john says hi to all you faggots

52. chris
    Date: Thu, Dec 30 2010 05:48:08

Not that again lol

53. MeiTenshi
    Date: Fri, Dec 31 2010 08:50:38

lame story =/ but at least it didnt have a happy ending, tradgedy is so much more interesting. also, why the fuck would they read her diary at her funeral?! Diaries are private, even if the person is dead. i wouldnt mind if it was just the parents reading it, but reading it out loud to everyone? wth?

54. k-ryder
    Date: Fri, Dec 31 2010 10:58:09

*at funeral* Dear Diary, Today i masturbated while thinking about my broth- ok, lets skip this entry.... lets see.... something about a threesome... i'll keep that for later.... (shit... this is all just stuff about sticking things in her pussy...) ... umm... oh, look, something about the first day of 10th grade... Dear Diary, today in english, there was this real creapo guy called... damn, its me...gan... (you know what, i'll make something up)... Dear Diary, my cock gets hard for ... no wait, she's a girl... I WANT HIM IN MY PANTS ALL DAY EVERYDAY, WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU A PUSSY!!! NOW I'M DEAD AND HE CAN'T GET INTO MY PANTS UNLESS HE'S INTO WEIRD SHIT.... and that was her diary entry, thankyou, and rest in peace

55. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Dec 31 2010 11:03:31

k-ryder wrote: *at funeral* Dear Diary, Today i masturbated while thinking about my broth- ok, lets skip this entry.... lets see.... something about a threesome... i'll keep that for later.... (shit... this is all just stuff about sticking things in her pussy...) ... umm... oh, look, something about the first day of 10th grade... Dear Diary, today in english, there was this real creapo guy called... damn, its me...gan... (you know what, i'll make something up)... Dear Diary, my cock gets hard for ... no wait, she's a girl... I WANT HIM IN MY PANTS ALL DAY EVERYDAY, WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU A PUSSY!!! NOW I'M DEAD AND HE CAN'T GET INTO MY PANTS UNLESS HE'S INTO WEIRD SHIT.... and that was her diary entry, thankyou, and rest in peace
    i LOLD

56. chris
    Date: Fri, Dec 31 2010 11:03:31

I lol'd k-ryder. The fact that he made up "NOW I'M DEAD" lol so fail. P.S. Is dat forreal?

57. k-ryder
    Date: Fri, Dec 31 2010 11:16:12

i should be a dick on baww threads more often, its quite fun

58. Soren
    Date: Sat, Jan 1 2011 11:33:28

k-ryder wrote: *at funeral* Dear Diary, Today i masturbated while thinking about my broth- ok, lets skip this entry.... lets see.... something about a threesome... i'll keep that for later.... (shit... this is all just stuff about sticking things in her pussy...) ... umm... oh, look, something about the first day of 10th grade... Dear Diary, today in english, there was this real creapo guy called... damn, its me...gan... (you know what, i'll make something up)... Dear Diary, my cock gets hard for ... no wait, she's a girl... I WANT HIM IN MY PANTS ALL DAY EVERYDAY, WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU A PUSSY!!! NOW I'M DEAD AND HE CAN'T GET INTO MY PANTS UNLESS HE'S INTO WEIRD SHIT.... and that was her diary entry, thankyou, and rest in peace
    i loled