UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Blush moments

1. MeiTenshi
    Date: Mon, Dec 20 2010 15:45:16

Was bored, entertain me with embarrassing moments in ur life. In primary school I made my brother write love notes for me to my crush so he couldn't recognize the handwriting, the next day my teacher found it and read it to the class and asked who did it, I had to fess up but made the excuse that it was a prank by my brother. Lol now that I look back, it's funny xD my crush was such a jerk lol Next, who has the guts to share embarrassing things?

2. Nachoaddict
    Date: Mon, Dec 20 2010 16:12:49

Well I don't know why but in middle and elementary school, everytime someone accused me of liking a girl I would turn all red, no matter who it was or who was asking me.

3. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Dec 20 2010 18:50:01

A few months earlier i was going to ask out a girl, but my friend decided to butt in and say that I liked her before i got to say anything. :facepalm:

4. neXus
    Date: Mon, Dec 20 2010 19:05:46

I've told this before and in retrospect it's not that embarrassing but in the moment it was a bit awkward. In my class there was this girl, who was really small (talking 5'2''/155cm.) and she got hugged from behind by a buddy of mine, so I thought I will get in on this and make it a group hug, so I hug both of them from behind but because she was so small I miscalculated where to put my arms and I gave her boobs a good squeeze. Was an accident, I said I'm sorry, she said no big deal. Like I said not really embarrassing just awkward. Also note that I don't randomly jump in on hugs, I knew her pretty good since she sat in front of me in class.

5. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Dec 20 2010 19:47:37

Sfsr told me I was pretty once :wub:

6. VendettaBF
    Date: Mon, Dec 20 2010 19:47:46

i have no embarrassing moments!

7. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 00:48:00

VendettaBF wrote: i have no embarrassing moments!
    That's because you have no shame.

8. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 01:03:53

VendettaBF wrote: i have no embarrassing moments!
    blanket fag!

9. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 01:06:11

XYZaki wrote: That's because you have no shame.
    LOL WIN

10. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 02:15:01

-pissed my pants in front of a church - tripped over a tissue and faceplanted the ground - threw a bowling ball into a guy's crotch who was in the next lane -vomiting in front of my class before a speech -that one time i tripped going down the stairs because my sweatpants was caught under my foot... I went rolling down the stairs and my sweatpants leg ripped up the side from my ankle to my crotch -that one time I liked that boy and well...yeah -__- -that one time I thought I could rap -that one time when i was 14 and i was offered a job at Victorias Secret.. -that one time at band camp... waaaaah there's more, but you've heard enough by now

11. Colin
    Date: Tue, Dec 21 2010 03:25:27

This one time we were filming for Digital Media. The scene was Im talking to my 'girilfriend', and some guy hits on her. So my arm is around her waist, and we're filming. We had to do this scene like 3 times. I farted last year in front of the class, and it smelled like shit.

12. Kirby
    Date: Wed, Dec 22 2010 22:43:47

Dad talked to me about my girl friends boobs (and just boobs in general), with her next to me.

13. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Dec 23 2010 16:49:09

Kirby wrote: Dad talked to me about my girl friends boobs (and just boobs in general), with her next to me.
    your dad = awesome LOL!! Awkward moment FTW

14. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Dec 24 2010 09:16:12

did a hot seat activity at school and gave a rose to the girl i like and told her i like her......and blush / funny moments everytime they tease us lol

15. Twine
    Date: Fri, Dec 24 2010 09:31:14

English class suddenly realizes my nails are longer than any other person's in the class. Everyone's tripping balls while I'm blushing like mad. Breaking up with a girl. I found it awkward at the time but now we are on good friend terms again :D