UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey, Soren Blade here.

1. Soren
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 18:31:13

I am Soren Blade. I prefer to be known as Blade. I am have pen spinning since January 2010, and have taken pen spinning seriously since November 2010. I now joined the community of UPSB to see if i can advance my skills pen spinning. Here is a list of tricks that i can do: Thumbaround Thumbaround reverse Sonic Sonic rise Demon sonic Twisted sonic Sonic reverse Double charge Charge Charge reverse Infinity Figure of 8 Fingerpass Fingerpass reverse Triangle pass Triangle pass reverse Cardiod Double infinity Thumbaround harmonic Triple infinity Weis backaround Korean backaround Warp sonic Sonic harmonic Extended thumbaround Fake double Index around Inverse twisted sonic Neosonic Fingerless thumbaround reverse Fingerless thumbaround Twisted sonic bust Fingerless index around Extended infinity Extended double infinity Twisted sonic reverse Inverse twisted sonic reverse Backfall Inverse sonic I am a chinese teenager who is interested in pen spinning. I can speak english and cantonese. I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. To learn all the tricks is my real test, to master them is my cause.

2. Mats
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 20:46:29

Have you got a video of your current spinning? Oh and :welcome:

3. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 21:01:47

Welcome to upsb, and wasnt that the pokemon theme that you used at the end?

4. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 21:45:14

:welcome: pokemon is awesome too

5. JLSpinY
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 21:49:02

Welecome! Nice to see more people from the UK coming to the board.

6. tacohead12
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 22:07:00

Welcome. Im suprised you already know bakfall but not shadow o-o Anyhow, hope you enjoy upsb

7. DLSpins
    Date: Mon, Dec 13 2010 23:30:18

I learned shadow r eally easily im sure u can dop it

8. Soren
    Date: Tue, Dec 14 2010 19:03:13

Fresh wrote: Have you got a video of your current spinning? Oh and :welcome:
    hey, i want to start making videos and post on youtube but i'm not really that pro yet, i can do a few combos but they are not that smooth. i know that i will want to start uploading videos, but only when i start to get smooth at combos

9. Soren
    Date: Tue, Dec 14 2010 19:04:37

TheAafg wrote: Welcome to upsb, and wasnt that the pokemon theme that you used at the end?
    Hey, yes it is, lol

10. Soren
    Date: Tue, Dec 14 2010 19:07:02

tacohead12 wrote: Welcome. Im suprised you already know bakfall but not shadow o-o Anyhow, hope you enjoy upsb
    Yes i'm quite surprised myself too. Shadow is quite difficult for me, i practice it every now and then but never seem to get it. I practiced it today and i'm starting to get some progress =] Yay