UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Pay Pal: Address Verification bypass?

1. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 01:40:00

i found out that u dont need a credit card or bank account to use money in paypal. something about buyin Moneypak or w/e. but it's the verification that gets to me. [B]is there a way to bypass the verification process? [/B] well im asking this b/c last time i bought something from PenwisH and paypal didn't create a receipt. it wouldnt send money (that i got through Moneypak cards) b/c i didnt hav a verification of my address. I saw that my money wasnt sent to PenwisH and i totally freaked out. so, after about an hour of spazzing, i found out u just had to send funds to PenwisH's account. idk if i can do that again though. [B]can u keep doing this process over and over again w/o the verification process as well? [/B] here's the thing, im secretly buying pens. i dont want to risk my parents credit or debit card b/c im a good boy (lol, ironic...). also....is this thread made alredy? did i put it in the wrong place? -_-

2. Colin
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 02:03:51

You cant bypass it. You need to verify your account in order to send funds. However, you can recieve funds. They will need your credit card number, and they will charge you 1.95$. To verify, look at your bill; there will be a code to verify it. Enter the code into your account somewhere (not sure where) and your account will be activated/your 1.95 will be reimbursed.

3. exclusive
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 04:23:19

they charge u like 3.99 in canada for prepaid cc not sure if its 3.99 in us too

4. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 05:01:51

i guess i cant buy any more pens........ :( w8, can i just verify it and continue using my Moneypak w/o charging anything from bank account/ credit/ debit?

5. PenwisH
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 05:03:08

if you want to use money pak which is prepaid you can use it as a credit card on PW. if you need help i could also manually charge it as well~

6. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 05:05:31

Or just send pw the money via mail? Don't you buy moneypaks at a store or something? I'm not sure but if you can get ahold of like 1-2 stamps and an envelope and a few sheets of printer paper, you can order via mail. Though it is a bit less reliable I haven't had a lot of problems with the U.S. postage system.

7. PenwisH
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 05:07:02

yeah unless you are the guy who wrote "don't steal money" on envelope sending cash in usa is generally pretty safe.

8. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Dec 9 2010 22:07:24

PenwisH wrote: if you want to use money pak which is prepaid you can use it as a credit card on PW. if you need help i could also manually charge it as well~
    oh ok, so i can just send u the code of the card? is there an option for moneypak (besides Visa, American Express, MasterCard, etc.?